Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks we worked on practicing with cross winds of varying strengths on windy days, she could soon judge how much to compensate. As the idea was to be able to defend herself/us from attackers I made up a wooden man shape for her to get used to (she was adamant that she would never hunt animals with the bow).

I even half hid the man target behind trees, finally I rigged it up on a rope and pulley wheel, making her a moving target when I pulled the attached string. This was hard for her, but she got the hang of it, even when I varied the speed.

All this had taken about six months, now it was time to get the winter vegetables dug up and stored in the barn. Winters here were not too harsh, cold and wet at times, rarely was there any snow, but the wind is often bitterly cold and fierce.

I had stocked up with double the amount of supplies as there was two of us, ready to sit out the winter months. I had managed to get a dozen boxes of contraceptive pills under the counter for some cash and a gallon of 'moonshine.' Azumi was much happier to be able to have normal sex safely after another month.

I also showed her how to use the still to make moonshine from potatoes in the barn, Azumi didn't like the taste but when mixed with fruit juice it became quite palatable. I usually made two big batches a year the first at harvest time, using any damaged potatoes, and the smaller ones.

The second one in the spring with the remainder from the barn, just keeping enough for food for a few months. I had a few bars in the city and the suburbs that I sold the finished product to for extra income.

* * * * *

The winter passed very pleasantly in the house, thanks to Azumi but there were a few repairs to be done when a storm ripped off part of the barn roof. When the storm eased off I was pleased and grateful when she helped me by holding the ladder steady as I made repairs.

When it was done, I had to carry her back to the house as she was almost hypothermic, due to the bitter wind. I warmed her up in front of the fire and gave her a shot of hooch, then took her to bed and climbed in with her to continue the process.

My body heat warmed her but having her tight little ass pressed against my groin as I hugged her started the usual reaction. She laughed as my cock started to push its way between her upper thighs. This led to a long lazy fuck that finished in a frantic climax that had us both sweating.

We had discussed whether it would be safe for me to take her with me when I next went shopping. Azumi thought that as so many months had passed, they would not be looking for her anymore. I was dubious but she told me that if she dressed in work clothes and wore her long hair under a hat she would be hard to recognise.

In the end I conceded, but laid down some hard and fast rules: -

1. She could only take her hat off in a changing room.

2. We would take our guns and the bows and arrows with us, hidden in the truck in case she was recognised, and we had to make a fast getaway.

In that scenario, we couldn't go back to the farm where we could possibly be traced, and they could sneak up on us at night. Instead I would drive on backroads to another wooded area I knew of, where we could hide.

As it was, everything went smoothly, we brought clothes, some tools, nails, screws, feed for the animals and for ourselves, fuel and oil for the truck and many other things. I was alert for anyone watching us.

I'd even temporarily switched the pick-up numberplate for a random one I had found on the roadside years ago. Once we were home, I switched it back and brought the weapons back inside, as well as the shopping.

We made the spring hooch and distributed to my usual customers, one of whom I knew could get very good fake ID's and other documents. I asked him how much it would cost, he told me to call him in a couple of days after he'd made enquiries. Two days later I called him and asked if he had a price for me.

"Hi Eddie, yeah I got you a price and it ain't cheap. For a passport card, driving license, Social Security card and birth certificate, it'll cost you ten grand but if you want a full passport, it'll be another two" he explained.

I knew that she didn't want to go back to Japan, so I went for the passport card and the rest.

"You'll have to get them to come here to have the photos taken and pay half the cash up front, okay Eddie?"

"Okay, when?"

"Uhh, day after tomorrow, eleven am, and come round the back" he asked.

"Okay, see you then" I said and hung up.

I explained to Azumi what I was going to do but she was confused as to why I would do that for her, as she had no money to repay me.

"You have worked hard for me for almost a year, and I haven't paid you except in clothes and food, and you have given me the best sex I've ever had. I think that you've earned that paperwork and it means that you will be able to go anywhere in the country to live and work without fear"

"You silly man, I not want to be paid for helping you, you save me, feed and buy clothes for me, make me feel safe, love me... I not want to leave you, I love you" she explained and blushed prettily.

I sat and stared as what she said slowly sank in.

"I didn't realise... I ...I love you too Azumi!" and went to her and kissed her hard and passionately.

She laughed happily and started to pull my clothes off. She dropped to her knees and had my cock down her throat while it was still growing, After a minute of ecstasy, I pulled her to her feet then she swiftly undressed. I lifted her onto the table and thrust my slippery cock into her eager pussy.

She wrapped her slim legs around my waist and pulled me in harder as we kissed. I leaned back and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and lay her down (I didn't want her to get any splinters in her sweet ass).

Afterwards we discussed what name she would like to have on her new documents.

"I like Keiko... Uhhh... Nakamura" she said.

"You should have a western second name, although I like Keiko" I said.

"Okay Eddie, I choose... I not know many names, you choose please."

"Okay Keiko, you cook and clean, work in the garden...how about Gardener?" I offered.

"Keiko Gardener... I like" she exclaimed and repeated it a few times to herself.

We treated the trip to the bar like a shopping trip, weapons concealed in the truck, and her clothes concealed her features quite well. We arrived just before eleven and parked around the back of the bar and knocked on the door.

My friend opened the door and ushered us inside, and then into his office, where a man had set up a camera on a tripod, facing a blank wall.

"Who am I shooting?" he asked, not introducing himself.

"Me" Azumi replied.

"Stand over there and take off the hat and do not smile!"

She did as she was ordered and shook her hair out, than looked straight at the camera, while he adjusted it. He took about ten shots and looked at them, and nodded, he packed up his equipment and stood waiting.

"Money! Half now, half on collection, total ten grand!" and held his hand out.

I gave him the cash, he flipped through it and nodded, put it in his pocket and headed for the door.

"When!" I called.

"Five days! Pay him!" he snapped and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"Not much of a talker" I said to my friend, who just shrugged, "I'll call you in five days okay?"

He nodded and showed me and the now covered up Keiko out the door. We drove away but after a couple of minutes I had a feeling that something was not quite right but not what. I detoured, taking various roads until I was sure that we were not being followed.

I had not seen another car trailing us, but I had learned in the military not to ignore such feelings as they usually meant danger. Once we were home I dressed in full camouflage and went on a scouting mission through the forest that surrounds the farm.

Carrying my bow and arrows I moved silently, checking the area and right out to the road but found nothing, and there were no odd feelings, so I was satisfied and returned to the house where Keiko was preparing lunch.

"Okay Eddie?" she asked, nervously.

"Yes" I replied, "It was just an odd feeling when we left the bar, but it didn't last for long, but it was better to check anyway."

Five days later I called my friend at the bar and asked if the documents had arrived, they had been delivered by a motorcycle courier an hour before. I drove to the bar where my friend gave me an envelope, which I opened and looked at the documents.

They looked to be very good quality and had even been aged as though through use. I gave him the rest of the money and some extra for his help and the promise of some extra hooch when it was made in a few weeks.

Again I had that feeling of being watched but saw no one, but still took a very roundabout route home, just to be sure. Keiko was very happy to have her own passport, birth certificate and driving licence.

"Why not have this address on licence and passport?" she asked.

"Even though the name is different, your face is the same, if someone were to see the documents while they were being made and recognised you, they would know where to find you. I gave them an old address of mine in the city from years ago, but I had that feeling again when I left the bar..." I explained.

"Maybe I go, get bus to... I not know where, but you be safe from them..." she said sadly, then started crying softly.

I took her in my arms and kissed her gently, wiping away her tears.

"You are still safest here with me, we can continue to be careful and can defend ourselves, also my friend at the bar does not know where I live. No one comes here and my mail is in a post office box, which I empty once a month only big deliveries come here" I assured her, but it had put a few doubts in my mind.

My gun license was issued at a previous address with no connection to the farm and I didn't need a permit for the bow, but I couldn't get a license for Keiko's thirty-eight. At least my license allowed me to buy bullets for both guns, and the arrows were no problem.

I had accumulated four boxes of ammunition for my pistol and two for Keiko's, there was also a good supply of barbless arrows for the bows, each quiver holding thirty but could take forty at a push.

Our problem was that in this situation, I had no idea how many thugs could be sent against us if they found out where we lived. We had two choices, either stay here but always be looking over our shoulders or sell up and move far away from this area.

I didn't want to move as this was my grandparent's home and parents would have inherited it had they not died. I loved living here, but I loved Keiko too and would be devastated if she were captured or killed. She had no ties to the area but loved me and would stay with me even with the risk to her own life.

* * * * *

Over the next few weeks we often discussed any ideas for keeping ourselves safer, at the same time as we brewed another big batch of 'Moonshine'. Once the distillation process had been completed and the 'hooch' had been bottled, we had about twenty gallons to sell and about three gallons of heads and tails to distil again for ourselves.

I did the rounds in three trips, leaving the bar where we got the fake ID's until last as he took about two thirds of our batch. Keiko came with me for this trip, just to get away from the farm for a change of scenery.

Of course she covered up well, then helped by sliding the big jars to the back of the pickup for me to carry inside. My friend also helped and before he took the last two, he paid me in cash of course, then muttered,

"There's bin a guy askin' about you and some chink chick, I said I didn't know where you lived or anythin' about no chink. I spotted him around a few times, but he don't come in for a drink, just thought you'd like to know."

"Thanks, I'll keep an eye open for him" I replied, then started the truck and warned Keiko that there might be trouble.

She carefully looked around as I drove out of the parking area, I felt nothing out of the usual for a couple of minutes, then that tingle started going. I spotted a car coming out of a side road, a hundred yards behind us but it stayed back so I thought that it might be an innocent driver.

We passed another road where a car was parked near the junction, this one started up and pulled out behind us, now I was worried, and told Keiko. She looked back at the closest car and screamed...

"I know him! He work as doorman in club!"

I checked the rear-view mirror and saw that the first car was full and guessed that the second was probably the same, meaning eight to ten gangbangers, not good odds, but not impossible. They were obviously waiting until we were out in the sticks before they made their move, probably with one car overtaking and cutting in front of us while the other one blocked us in.

I knew of a forested area where we could stop and make a stand as their cars looked faster than my pick-up, so there was no chance of our running them. We were used to the woods, but these thugs were city boys and would be vulnerable although they outnumbered us. They would probably only have handguns and knives against our bows and arrows, which had the advantage of longer distance.

I outlined my plan to Keiko, she was nervous but determined as she knew what would probably happen to her if she was captured. I kept up a steady forty-five, turning onto smaller backroads and waited for them to make their move, while she watched them in the wing mirror.

"THEY COME!" Keiko cried.

The lead car accelerated to overtake but as he came level I swerved left and pushed him off the road, then floored the gas. He had stopped and the second car had been caught napping, so I gained a lead of maybe two-hundred yards or more.

We were less than a mile from our destination and the last couple of hundred yards would be over a rough forest track, fairly easy for my four-wheel drive pick-up but not so good for their city cars. We stopped, jumped out and ran to the back of the truck, popped open the floor panel to get out bows, arrows and pistols, then ran into the woods.

She went forty-five degrees left and I went right, dodging around the trees and over fallen branches and tree stumps, before hiding and waiting for our pursuers. We could hear them getting out of the cars, shouting to each other in Spanish.

They were confident, thinking that they were against only one man and a frail young woman, so they didn't bother to move quietly. They spread out in a fan and ran from tree to tree, while we watched for them to get into range. At around sixty yards, I fired my first arrow, which slammed into the chest of the man that was a little behind the front men.

He went down like a sack of shit, hardly making a sound, they hadn't spotted me, so I notched another arrow and took out the next man through his throat. I heard a twang from my right, and a loud cry as Keiko scored a hit, which was followed by a fusillade of shots, in her direction.

I moved slowly and almost silently and went deeper into the woods, then circled right, ducking low as a man was moving towards where I had been before, he didn't see me, so I waited and listening for others, then stood and shot him in the back, left of centre.

A bullet smashed into the tree just as I crouched again, I rolled to the side onto my back, pulled out the forty-four and nailed a man who was running towards me. The bullet entered through his nose, crashing out the back of his head with a spray of bone and brain matter.

Another cry of pain, followed by a stream of angry Spanish, so I guessed that Keiko had not made a clean kill. The tirade did not move so at least she had immobilised him, then came a scream and a thud and all was quiet.

I had circled around to the cars and spotted someone by my truck, smoking. I couldn't believe their arrogance, that they would leave one of their number out of the action. I worked my way up on his blind side and shot him through the open windows of the truck, right through his neck.

I heard a scream, it was Keiko the last three must have captured her. I heard their cheers and quickly stripped my recent victim of his jacket and cap and donned them. They felt confident now that they had a hostage and came quickly, calling for their friends to follow.

I had opened the truck door and was behind it, as they closed to about twenty yards I stepped out and shot the leader with an arrow, as he dropped, Keiko threw herself to the side, dragging her captor with her and exposing the third man, who after watching them fall was too slow at looking back and bringing up his gun to shoot at me.

Those couple of seconds were enough to notch another and bury it in his chest. The man on the ground was struggling with Keiko then screamed as she drove two fingers into his eyes, then kicked him away. I ran to her rescue, but she picked up his gun and fired four shot into him.

We hugged briefly, I couldn't hear any police sirens, so hoped that no one had raised the alarm about gunfire in the woods. We backtracked, pulling arrows out of all the bodies and cleaning them on their clothes and making sure that none were still alive, I collected any spare ammo and Keiko's gun as well.

Keiko's second victim had been skewered to a tree and had been the one who had screamed as he pulled himself off the arrow, before collapsing. It took a minute to release the arrow using my knife and as soon as we had them all. I reversed their two cars out of the way, wiped my prints from any part I touched, then we drove home in a roundabout way, leaving the bodies where they were, all the time watching for any sign of pursuit, but saw none.

We removed our boots and clothes in the yard, as there were a few blood splatters on them, before going into the house to get cleaned up and redressed. I burnt all of our bloody clothes and the blood smeared arrows, burying the metal tips in the woods, while Keiko cleaned the inside of the truck.

When all this was done, we sat on the porch with a stiff shot of 'Moonshine' and Coke, to unwind from the stress of the last couple of hours.

"What we do now Eddie?" she asked.

It was a good question, were we safe here, with all our precautions, did they have our plate number, I hoped not but didn't know and felt that we couldn't take the risk.

"We cannot be sure that we are safe here..." I sighed, "I think it would be best if we sold up and moved across country and set up again."

"Okay Eddie, I do anything you want."

"I'll sell the farm and the animals and get a realtor to come value the place tomorrow."

We had an early dinner and got slightly drunk before going to bed and making passionate, frantic love before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion. The next morning I drove to the nearest town, not wanting to go anywhere near the city or my friends bar and booked a realtor's valuation visit for the following day. Fortunately, there was a big gun and sports store there, so I replenished our arrow supply.

The realtor came the next afternoon, we had spent all morning cleaning and tidying the place and threw a tarp over the still which we would be taking with us. The valuation he gave was much more than I expected so I agreed for his firm to sell it for us.

We decided to put everything that would be coming with us eventually into storage until we had bought something else. Keiko didn't mind where we lived as long as it was a long way from here, where she was in danger. I picked a general area and went into town to research the towns in that area where we could buy a small farm, preferably with some woods to settle down.

I had rarely used the internet since leaving the military so was a bit rusty, the realtor helped me search for farms for sale in that area and wrote down the details of the vendors of four farms. I left keys with him for showing prospective buyers around, drove home and told Keiko to pack a suitcase and we were going on a road trip the next day. She was very excited and ran off to start packing, although she didn't have much personal gear, I thought that we could stop and get her some nicer clothes on the way.