Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keiko's wine making project was a success, from the initial five gallons, we bottled two and distilled two more. Unfortunately the process took almost all the flavour out, so we bought some apple fruit syrup and added some to it which made it very drinkable (after a little dilution).

That was five years ago, Keiko is still with me, with the addition of two children, Andy (after my grandfather) and Amy (after my grandmother) who left me the old farm. We planted one of the fields with apple trees and a few cherry trees, for the wine and a few fruit pies, we still make 'moonshine,' mostly to sell to boost our income over the winter.

As this farm is bigger than the old one I grow a lot more vegetables which I sell to the grocery store in town so on the whole, we are self-sufficient, and can save enough for replacements and our kids futures. Oh and by the way, my PTSD has completely gone, so here's to happy days at Forest Farm.

The End