Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next day we left and headed slightly north but mostly east and drove for five hours before stopping for fuel and food. On arriving at the town in the centre of our target area, we found a motel to stay for a few days. It was mid-afternoon and I asked at the desk if they had a town map and one for the local area, they had both, so we studied the town map for a while and circled the realtors.

We visited one and explained what our criteria was for buying a farm, located out of town. We were given the information on two small farms, one at five miles distant and the other at eight but in the opposite direction. Both were vacant so the realtor asked us to follow him to the closest one first.

He showed us around the three-bedroom, two story farmhouse while explaining all its features, the barn and outbuildings covering an acre of land, plus the fields (another five acres) that accompanied the plot. The house was nice and clean, it had its own well which pumped water to the house and electricity.

Everything else was pretty much as I expected although there were no woods on the property, I wasn't happy about that but if Keiko loved it, I would concede. The driveway to the house was short and had electricity supplied from the grid, BUT, and it was a big BUT, we would have neighbours on either side of us and we had requested something more solitary.

The other one was bigger (ten acres) and better, four bedrooms, but still had another farm close to it, there was a small wood of about an acre of mature trees included behind the house (not enough for my liking). The property was good but not good enough, also the price seemed to me to be quite high, so we said goodbye to the realtor and returned to the motel to discuss both of them.

We weren't very happy with either one, so we went out to a restaurant for dinner, I had a big steak with all the trimmings and Keiko had grilled fish and a salad. It was the first meal I had eaten that had not been cooked by myself or Keiko for about five years and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Later we lay in bed naked as usual, just cuddling, talking about recent events, but after a while we kissed more and talked less. I still couldn't believe my luck to have this beautiful oriental woman, willing to do anything for me but such thoughts disappeared as she slid down the bed, took my rampant cock in her small hand and kissed the head.

"I love you and your big friend too, I make both happy" she cooed and laughed happily before taking him deeply into her welcoming mouth.

Her tongue was swirling around the head as she sucked me, sending ripples of ecstasy up my body. Changing tactics Keiko stopped, looked up at me and pushed her head right down until her chin was pressing against my balls.

Her eyes twinkled as I gave out a deep groan, and that was before her throat muscles started to flex and tighten, caressing my whole length. She had done this before but only briefly, but this was a sustained and wonderful massage, and she didn't come back up for well over a minute.

I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from cumming there and then, but I wanted to be able to relax and make this lovemaking last. I pulled her up to me and kissed her.

"You not like?" she asked with a grin when our lips separated.

"You know I love it you little minx" I replied and kissed her again.

"What is minx?"

"A minx is someone who is cheeky and likes to tease and play sexy games to drive her man mad, but I know how to deal with that."

"How you... AHHH!" she squealed as I rolled us over, so I was on top of her, pinning her arms at her sides.

I slid down until her breasts were exposed, then kissed and licked them, making the nipples even harder. Keiko moaned as I sucked one into my mouth and gave the hard little nubbin a good tongue lashing, before giving the other one the same treatment.

She was panting a little as I looked into her half-closed eyes and moved lower, leaving a trail of saliva with my tongue. I lingered at her 'outie' belly button, before continuing my backward journey, only stopping when I had a full view of her tightly closed pussy lips, with its light dusting of black hair above it.

She looked down at me seriously, hopefully as I waited, just breathing onto the delicate skin. I puckered my lips and waited...

"Please..." she whispered, lifting her hips closer to me and I smiled and gently kissed the proffered mound, then pulled away (two can play the 'minx' game I thought).

Keiko strained harder for a second before I opened my mouth and clamped it over her pussy and pushed my tongue between the lips to attack her clit. She gave a small scream of surprise and lust, spreading her legs wider to allow me better access to her honeypot.

Although it had been quite a while before I met Keiko that I had regular sex and learnt all the things that a girl loves to have done to her, but I remembered them and used them to stimulant this writhing girl under me. Working my tongue in and around her lips, I released her arms and the first thing she did was pull my head in harder to her pussy.

I slipped a finger into her as I sucked on her clit, knowing that she was about to cum, I pushed my next finger into her ass, plunging both in and out.

"AHHHH EDDY!!" She screamed, "I CUM!!!

Her legs came up around my head and squeezed, while humping my mouth and the two fingers as her orgasm shook her. I continued until she had finished and flopped down on the bed, releasing me. I looked up at her, grinning until she opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me.

"You... wonderful... man... and ... I love... you... come here..." she panted.

* * * * *

"I love you too Keiko" I replied as I moved up the bed and lay on my side looking at her, while she reached for and held my hand over her pounding heart (and left breast).

After a couple more minutes, she sat up, looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes and stated,

"Now it your turn Eddy!" pushing me onto my back.

She lay on top of me and kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing together in my mouth. I reached for her ass and held both cheeks in my hands, they tightened into firm muscular balls, then relaxed, allowing me to squeeze them gently for a few moments, then she sat up.

"You naughty man, you not let my hands free, so you not use yours okay Eddy?" she snapped.

"Okay Keiko, I'll be a good boy" I answered, grinning and gave them another squeeze before putting my hands above my head, pretending to be tied up.

"Ahh... you in my power, now I do what I want..."

Normally I take charge of our lovemaking as she is quite submissive, so this was a new game, I wanted to see where she wanted to take this scenario, so played the captive. I struggled as though a trying to escape, enjoying the feel of her pussy wriggling on the shaft of my very hard cock, then I relaxed, waiting for her to make her next move.

She placed her hands on my chest, then pinched my nipples, harder than I had done to her. She bent over and kissed and then sucked each one before trailing her tongue down my body in a similar way to how I had done it to her earlier.

Her body slid over my cock until it showed under her chin, then the tongue licked all the way down the underside of the shaft and onto my balls. Keiko proceeded to lick them and even sucked them into her mouth, one at a time, before holding them up going down further towards my ass.

I spread my legs wider, and she now licked my asshole, which was something new to me. It tickled and was pleasant but nothing special, even though I knew that she enjoyed me doing that to her. I was daydreaming when suddenly I felt a finger pushing into my ass, wow, this was different, especially when she massaged my prostate gland.

I moaned, she giggled, then lifted my cock and lowered her head onto it, working her tongue rapidly before going a lot deeper. Next her finger started to fuck my ass and the combination of that, and her throat action had me erupting almost instantly, pumping spurts of cum straight down to her stomach.

Keiko slowly lifted her head, cleaning me as she rose, grinned at me and waved the finger at me before hopping off the bed to go and wash. When she returned, she closed my legs and sat on my thighs, taking my cock in both hands and stroking me gently.

It didn't take long to rise to the occasion she eased up and guided my cock into her very wet pussy, which felt like a warm velvet glove. She moaned as she sat fully down, then just used her internal muscles to squeeze me for a couple of minutes before she started to rise and fall.

"I ride my favrit horse through forest" she explained, leaning one way and then the other as if she was riding around tees.

I reached up and tweaked her hard nipples, making her squeal and ride harder. I bucked a little to make the fantasy more realistic, wondering what was coming next.

"Ahh we come to hard ground" she cried and tried to bounce rapidly but it didn't work very well.

I gripped her waist and held her up a little and thrust up into her with short, sharp and rapid movements. This was a bit of a strain on me, so I slowed and went much deeper, my thighs slapping loudly against her ass.

She was panting and groaning at the same time, her hands on my chest again, gripping me tightly so as to not fall off her horse.

"Ahhh Eddie... I-I-I CUM!!" and she did, squeezing me tightly, her love juices flowing down my shaft, allowing me to slide faster.

I felt my own orgasm building fast, then I came again, feeling the burst of pleasure in my thighs, back, arms even in my teeth, as well as my cock. Keiko flopped down onto my chest as my cock gave its final spasms, I stroked her back.

"Did you enjoy your horse ride Keiko?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes... but horse not fully trained yet... need much more practice to give smoother ride..." and we both had fits of giggles at the thought.

The next day we tried another realtor, she was very pleasant and took down all our criteria. Ms. Jenny Armstrong searched through her database and came up with three choices.

"I have three farms that would be suitable for your most, although not all of your requirements. There is 'Greenfields,' 'Pinewood' and 'Forest Farm' which is new on the market, and a bit run down" She explained, giving the prices of each one.

"We have already viewed the first two yesterday and decided that they were not what we were looking for" I replied, "Tell me about the third one"

"It's about a hundred years old, of brick and wood construction, it is what you might call rambling, with a series of outhouses in variable states of repair, some of which are attached to the main building. Its fifteen miles from here, secluded as you requested, with a dirt road through the trees to get to the farm, there is a well and electricity, but no telephone, also mobile phone and internet signals are a bit hit and miss too."

"Why are the owner's selling up Ms Armstrong?"

"Please call me Jenny, they were elderly and unfortunately one died, so his wife has gone to live with one of her children" she replied.

"So we can go and view it now?" I continued, hopefully.

"Yes, although only the personal possessions have been removed by the family, along with a tractor, but all the unwanted equipment and contents of the house and buildings have been left behind and is included in the sale price or we can get everything removed, if you're interested in buying the property."

We followed her car to the farm, noting that there wasn't a front gate off the road, which I thought was a good idea. After two hundred yards of twisting hard packed dirt track later, we came out of the trees to catch our first sight of the buildings.

The big main house was of very old brick construction on the first floor with the second floor being of rough sawn, overlapping, timber planks, weathered to a light grey by age. A veranda ran across the whole front of the building, with a small, attached, wooden lean-to on the right end, which I assumed was the outhouse. On the left end was a twenty-foot, single story, attached building, presumably used as a storeroom, there was also a big wooden barn further to the left and set back away from the house.

Jenny unlocked the front door and led us inside, the air was stale, hot and smelled old, a bit like my home before Keiko arrived, but I was immediately comfortable. She on the other hand wrinkled her nose at the atmosphere and I laughed.

The kitchen was large, very clean and tidy, apart from a thin layer of dust, crockery was still on shelves and in cupboards, kitchen utensils hung from hooks. I big kitchen range stood at one end, still with logs in a box beside it.

The big living room, and the smaller sitting room on the other side of the stairs, were in a similar condition although some sideboard drawers and doors had been left open by the relatives looking for anything they wanted to take.

The last room was a bathroom with a deep stand alone, cast iron bath and a deep rectangular ceramic sink, the plumbing was a single tap over each one. Upstairs there were four bedrooms, all large and obviously unused for a long time except for the master bedroom.

Everything was in good condition and working order (the old couple obviously had pride in their house and maintained it well). Out the back was a clothesline, a well weathered wooden table, a few chairs and a row of outbuildings, similar to a stable block.

On opening each one we found that one contained gardening tools, another was a workshop and the last bigger one had something covered by a tarp. On looking underneath, I found a still, very old but bigger than mine and looked to still in good condition, I thought that I could use it as a back-up. There were a couple of fuel cans a box of rusty spanners and other junk around and on it, which I guessed was to disguise its function, if anyone was nosey and looked under the tarp, they would see just junk.

The barn was big, with quite a few old tractor attachments and other farming implements in various states of decay, the relatives had only taken the tractor and couldn't be bothered with the rest, even for scrap. There were some disused animal stalls and bales of straw in the loft.

Jenny continued the tour by showing us the fields and the woods that came with the property, but only from the track, and a map she brought with her. The trees surrounding the property were only about twenty yards deep on each side but at the rear, they went back half a mile to a river.

An excellent mixture of hardwoods, pine trees and a lot of bushes from what I could see with her binoculars. It was too late to plant most crops for this year, except for a few fast-growing ones like cabbages and squashes, which I had already started at home, but that was just as well as there was quite a lot of work required to get the property up to a reasonable standard.

Keiko and I discussed it all as we followed the realtor back to her office, we were going to sell the animals at home but decided that it would be easier and cheaper to have them transported here when we moved in. The asking price was reasonable, we were told, because the family wanted a quick sale, so I put in a bid for fifty-grand less. Phone calls went back and forth for half an hour until we got an agreement for twenty-grand under the asking price,.

I wrote a cheque for the deposit to start the ball rolling and we went back to our motel. That evening we went out to dinner to celebrate our new purchase and fucked like rabbits when we got to bed. Before we drove home the next day, I called our realtor to ask if there had been any offers for my farm, he replied that there had been two and he was conducting a bidding war between the two parties.

We made lots of plans on the way home, arriving late that night, just stopping for food and fuel, but just to be on the safe side (or from paranoia), I turned off the lights before we turned into our driveway and stopped after a hundred yards. We got out and opened the underfloor panel in the back of the pick-up and took out our bows, arrows and the pistols, before going quietly left for me and right for Keiko, through the trees towards the house.

We knew our way and took our time to see if we had any unwanted two-legged guests. It seemed clear so I gave Keiko an owl hoot to say it was clear to go on, I advanced, using the barn as cover. There was no sign of anyone having been here or tell-tale smell of cigarette smoke or discarded butts on the ground, so I approached the door, put down the bow and unlocked it, then moved in low and fast.

Keiko had checked the other outbuildings and joined me to search the whole house, once satisfied, I fetched the truck and secured the house while Keiko made tea for her and coffee for me. Nothing had been touched or moved so we were satisfied to go straight to bed, as it had been a long day.

The next lunchtime, our seller called to say that a final offer had been made and the rival had dropped out. It was almost a fifty grand over the asking price and a hundred above the price we were paying for 'Forest Farm' which left us plenty of cash for renovations and extra security. I accepted immediately and put my lawyer to work on the legalities and preparations for moving ourselves and our animals across country to our new and hopefully safe home.

* * * * *

Six weeks later we were driving eastward again, some distance behind us was a large truck with our house contents, plus all the necessary smaller farming equipment (including the dismantled still), and further behind, a flatbed transporter with my tractor and a cattle truck with the animals inside.

We arrived at our new home, after a long drive and a short stop to eat and refuel. We started to clear the main bedroom, we would use their bed with a cover over it and sleeping bags for tonight. Our belongings would be all temporarily unloaded into the barn while we cleared and cleaned the house.

It took us three long days to get to a point where we were happy to call the house home. All the previous owner's possessions had been checked categorized as useful or not, the 'not' was either recycled or went to landfill. A few of the farming implements would fit my tractor, the rest went for scrap so that after a couple of weeks we were up and running.

Some of the profit we made from the sale of the old farm was put towards some solar panels and batteries, similar to what we had before, which would cut our electricity bills and would be an emergency supply for the freezer if there was a power outage. The well and water storage tank were surveyed, and a new pump installed. The wind turbine was old, but it still worked, I serviced it and left that connected too.

I built a new hen house as a priority as the hens were a nuisance to round up inside the barn each morning. I netted a section of the nearest field for the hens and another area that we would use as our garden, after ploughing it. By mid-summer it was planted with fast growing crops to help supplement our food supply but as sowing was late we would have to buy more this winter.

One day I noticed something odd with the shed attached to the house, that had the old still in it. I was walking across the yard at the time and thought that it looked longer than it seemed from the inside. I paced out both inside and outside and found a discrepancy of about six feet. I moved the still forwards and cleared the back wall of junk and old ropes, hanging on it and found a small hole in the wall, on looking closer I found a clearly defined pattern in the planks of the wall, it was a door.

I carefully inserted a finger into the hole, and found a lever that moved down, it was a latch, so I opened it, expecting it to be stiff with age and disuse, but it opened easily. There were no windows, so I fetched Keiko and a flashlight to come and look at what I'd found. Shining the light around the six by twenty feet wide room, we saw that all of the walls had shelves and on most of them were sealed jars and bottles, at least a hundred of them (not all were full).