Rescued Then Taken

Story Info
Daddy rescues his BBW after her car breaks down.
1.7k words
3.83
19.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood by the side of the road, shivering slightly in the cold. The heater in the car wasn't working, and my legs were starting to cramp from sitting in the driver's seat. About 10 minutes ago, the breakdown service called me back to tell me they would be with me in about 90 minutes. I had already been stuck for an hour. I inwardly grumbled to myself as I paced back and forth, stretching my legs. I checked my phone. A message from a friend making sure I was OK flashed up, but nothing from my daddy. I had told him I was stuck. He had read the message, but made no reply. I knew he was probably busy with work or something. The minutes ticked by...

I sensed something behind me, but I reacted too late. A hand closed around my throat, and my body pressed against someone. I knew it was daddy. I could feel it was him, but that didn't stop my fear spiking and my heart rate elevating, as I gasped in shock.

"Hi babygirl." he cooed in my ear. "Are you OK?" he sounded concerned. I loved that about Daddy: he was kinky and cruel, but he really did care. He was obviously worried about me.

"Yes, Daddy" I stuttered.

He gently kissed my neck, and stoked my hair.

"Good."

And then, the softness was gone. He knew I was OK, so now he wasn't fucking about. One hand still in my throat, his other hand slid down to the waistband of my jeans.

"What are these?" he hissed in my ear, giving them a little tug.

I didn't answer him.

"Where's your skirt?" he asked

"At home," I replied. My cheekiness resulted in him tightly grasping my hair, hurting me.

"Ow, Daddy!"

"You know the rules," he stated, his voice low, but angry. "Sluts like you always wear skirts."

"Yes, Daddy!" I whimpered

"Off!" he commanded. I hesitated. We were by the side of the road! But his grip on my neck and hair told me he really wasn't joking. I shakily slid my jeans down to my ankles. He let go of me, and allowed me to remove my shoes, so the jeans came off completely. I started to fold them, but he took them from me, and threw them haphazardly into the grass.

"You won't be needing those ever again."

He looked at my pussy, and tutted.

"No knickers?" he asked. "You really think someone is gonna use that dirty fuckhole when it looks like that?"

He was referring to the fact that it had been a while since I had last shaved.

"Lazy, piggy!" he scolded me

"I'm sorry daddy." I whispered, my voice and my eyes both low.

"You will be."

After a moment of looking at me, he proceeded to unzip my hoodie. He was also unhappy with this. He liked me dressed nice and feminine. He was surprised to discover I wasn't wearing a bra underneath it.

"Wow. Super lazy piggy! Can't even be bothered to dress properly!"

"I know, Daddy." I said, my tone dull and submissive.

I saw his eyes travelling all over me, drinking me in.

"You weren't wrong!" he said. "You really are piling on the pounds. Such a good porker you are."

I could feel myself reddening with the humiliation. He turned me back around so I was facing the road again. He then gently began teasing my nipples with his fingers. What passers by must be thinking! A naked girl standing beside the road, in broad daylight, having her tits pleasured. I started to moan, and my pussy moisten ever further. Daddy knew this turned me on beyond belief. But he also often used it to punish or control me. He knew their sensitivity well. He stopped after just a few moments pleasurable stroking. I felt something round my throat and heard him clip my collar in place. I felt him trying to put my plastic piggy nose on me, and I jerked to try to avoid it.

"Please no, Daddy! Not here!"

"Yes, piggy. Now holding fucking still!"

I whimpered as he dressed me in my nose and ears, and I tried to cover my body in shame. But he wouldn't let me. He had me open my mouth wide for a big ball gag to be inserted. And lastly, he clipped on my leash. He started walking away without saying a word, and I started to follow, obediently. After only a few steps he looked back at me. Without saying anything, he shoved me roughly to the ground. I know piggies walk on all fours. I bowed my head and followed behind him, at least I was on the grass, so my hands and knees didn't hurt too bad. But this was also not good enough for him. From his pocket, he pulled out a small riding crop, and my fat ass got a little smack.

"Head up!" he commanded, and we set off again.

I instinctively continued to bow my head in shame, but each time earned me a smack from the crop, each one slightly harder than the last. I'd earned myself six by the time we got to Daddy's car, which he parked a fair distance away from mine. He opened the door and bid I climb into the back seat. Before I could get comfortable, I was pushed over onto my tummy, lying across the seats, where he proceeded to hog tie me, my wrists and ankles bound tightly to each other. My protests were muted by the gag. I lay there for a few minutes, waiting for him to return. When he did, he didn't say a word to me. He just climbed into the front, and we took off.

I don't know how long we drove for. I lay there, motionless, quiet, drooling. Eventually, Daddy parked up, and got out of the car. Again, I was left alone for a few minutes. He returned, untied me, and I crawled behind him, into the house. Down the hallway and through another door we went. I came to a halt at the top of a flight of stairs, leading down to the basement. I was waiting for Daddy's permission to rise, and descend the stairs on two legs, but he didn't give it. Instead, he watched with great amusement as I struggled to negotiated crawling down. I stumbled quite a bit, and eventually concluded I was easiest to go backwards. I heard him laugh at me as I inelegantly made my way down. When at the bottom, I could take in my surroundings. A proper dungeon. Daddy has never brought me here before. He noticed my wide eyes. I saw a spanking bench, a St Andrews cross, a grope box, and two cages of different sizes. I saw a rack holding various punishment implements. Crops and whips and paddles and gags all hung, looking menacing to me. I prayed Daddy would never have to use them on me.

"Yup. It's all for you." he told me, and I felt a shiver of both fear and excitement run through me.

"Where shall we start?" he asked, smirking. But I think he already knew. He produced, from the cupboard, a digital scale, and put it in front of me. He then removed my gag, and bid I stand up. He stepped back, and pulled out his phone. I knew he was filming me. I shook with humiliation.

"Go ahead" he coaxed "Let's see how fat you've got."

I hesitated and he added sternly

"Or does that fat ass need tanned first?"

"No, Daddy." I said, shaking my head. I stepped forward onto the scale.

"Read it." he ordered

I was barely able to speak. But I managed to croak out the numbers to him

"20 stone, Daddy. 127kg. 280lb." I covered my face with my hands, utterly ashamed.

"Such a good girl." he said. "Show Daddy that big belly, go on."

I stood side on, and rubbed my tummy for him, massaging my folds and rolls. I hated this. Yet I knew I was dripping wet. My dirty, creamy cunt was betraying me.

He eventually stepped forward, so the camera could verify the result of the scale, before ending the recording.

Next, he bid I get up on the spanking bench. I assumed the position, but he told me instead to turn over, onto my back. He cuffed my wrists to the front of the bench, securing them tightly. Next he attached straps to my thighs, just above the knee. He bent my knees back as far as they would go, towards my head, and linked the straps to my wrist cuffs. He hummed appreciatively at my exposed position. I was left for a few minutes yet again, my cunt on full display. He came back holding a towel, a bowl of water, some shaving foam, and a razor. I yelped and struggled, making Daddy laugh.

"If you're too much of a sloppy, lazy piggy to do this, then Daddy will do it for you." he said. "I'm not fucking it when it's that disgusting!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

He ignored my apology, and went straight to work. To his credit, he was very thorough, and very gentle. I really wanted to cover my eyes and look away. I couldn't bear the shame. I did close my eyes, and peeked every so often. I could feel the blade on my skin, shaving nice and close. He was taking his time, really drawing it out.

"You enjoying this, piggy?" he asked.

"No!" I said insistently.

"Funny. You're little cunt tells a different story."

I felt his fingers spreading my wetness.

"Dirty little whore, you are."

I so desperately wanted to close my legs on him, and he felt me twitch.

"Nope. No closing your legs on me. Not now, not ever." he said, a satisfied smirk on his face.

He finished up, patting me dry with the towel, and untying me.

"What do you say?" he asked

"Thank you, Daddy." I replied, obediently.

Lastly, for the evening, he opened the large cage. This one was long and flat, not big enough for me to stand in, only kneel. I knew better than to argue as a climbed in. He planted a kiss on my forehead before locking me in.

"I'll be back in a little while. I've got some stuff to do," he said. "You'll be hungry. We'll make sure you're nice and stuffed, don't worry. And then we'll see if I can put a baby in that big belly of yours."

And with that, he walked out, ignoring my whines of protest. He left the lights on, leaving me trapped and humiliated, hungry, and desperate.