Rescuer

Story Info
She lined up support in case he got out of hand.
2k words
4.37
13.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

"Have you heard the hot gossip?"

A silly question. Unless Marie told me what it was that she considered hot gossip how would I know if I'd heard it or not?

"I have no idea. Tell me what you've heard."

"Liz is complaining that Andy raped her last night."

I must have been looking rather dubious because Marie pounced.

"What? Don't you believe Andy would do something like that?"

"Yes and no," I admitted. "I believe that he's quite capable of being a little careless about getting permission before screwing someone but from what I've heard they've been no complaints from his victims. Some are supposed to have come back for more. I find it harder to believe that he would have raped Liz."

"Why? You've got to admit that she's stacked. All the boys want her."

"I know," I said cynically, "and from what I've heard a large number of them have had her. All Andy would have had to do was wave five dollars at her and she'd have been his."

"Maybe he didn't have five dollars," giggled Marie.

"Not a problem. She'd have taken an IOU."

(You may have guessed that I didn't have too high an opinion of Liz. She'd probably made the complaint because Andy didn't fuck her. I mean, even he has some standards.)

"Do you know if Andy has really raped some of his dates?" Marie probed.

"I don't know for sure but he does have a bit of a reputation for what he calls reluctant seduction. As to whether you can call it rape I guess it all depends on how reluctant the girl is. I've dated him a couple of times but I let him know right from the word go that a date was all he was getting and he was no trouble whatsoever. I suspect that if you lead him on and then try to back off then you might find he doesn't back off worth a damn."

"So you're saying that if you hint that he's in with a chance then he'll take the hint for approval?"

"Something like that," I agreed.

Marie looked very thoughtful for a moment and then changed the subject, having more dirt to dish out. It's amazing what that girl finds out and is willing to tell.

I ran into Marie again a couple of days later. Not really surprising as we lived in the same set of units.

"Ronnie, are you doing anything this Friday night?" she asked.

"Not really," I admitted. "I had a tentative date but it's now a bust. I found out the mongrel has a wife and I'm not into that sort of thing."

"That's good," she said. "Ah, I don't mean that it's good that he's a mongrel with a wife but that it's good that you're free, as I could use your assistance."

"Why? What have you got planned?"

"Well, you know how we mentioned Andy the other day and his predilection towards forced seduction?"

"More commonly known as rape. Yes."

"Well, I have a date with him on Friday and I've sort of taken a bet that I can lead him on without having any problems."

"You mean lead him around by the balls all night and then avoid following through at the last moment. How do you expect to avoid his forced seduction?"

"That's where you come in," Marie said. "The way I have it planned is that I'll set up a Skype link on my PC and have it running covering the couch. I've got a pretty good camera so everything will be in good detail. We'll set your PC up as the other end of the Skype link so you'll be able to see everything that's going on. I'll text you when I'm arriving home so you can be watching what happens. When I tell Andy that time's up because I'm expecting you to drop down and see me that will be your cue to come round to my place and walk in. I'll leave the front door unlocked so you can walk straight in."

"Thus chasing him off with a stiff cock and blue balls while you laugh. What if he decides not to go? Not much I could do if he decides to fuck you anyway. He's rather a big boy, you know."

"He wouldn't dare," scoffed Marie. "We'd both have our phones and all we need to do is call for help. He couldn't stop both of us and he wouldn't want to wait around for the cops to arrive. It'll be a case of the villain exits stage left, gnashing his teeth."

"How wonderfully melodramatic. Well, as I said, I'm not doing anything Friday night so I'll be available."

Friday night rolled around and I filled in my time catching up on housework. Eventually my phone beeped with a message from Marie saying she was on her way home, Andy in tow. I had earlier established the Skype session with Marie with one little variation to her plan. Instead of connecting to my PC I'd connected the session to my smart TV, giving me a much larger picture. I have to admit that Marie's camera was pretty good. I could see the individual fibres on the couch cover if I enlarged an area.

I settled down on my own couch, reading a magazine and keeping one eye on the TV. Marie and Andy finally came strolling in and Marie took him over to the couch and settled down onto it. I thought for a second and pressed the record button on the TV. Might as well have a silent witness as to what took place.

It started off slow. I had to give Andy credit for being Mr Smooth, even though Marie was all over him. He was kissing her and touching her lightly through her clothes while Marie was trying to unzip him and haul her prize into the light.

He was handling her quite nicely, getting her aroused and finally letting his zip descend and his erection emerge. Damn, but that boy had a big one. I was seriously wondering if I should have been so definite right from the word go where sex with Andy was concerned. Something to consider the next time he invited me out. (That was one thing nice about Andy. He didn't just dump you if you said no and meant it. I guess he just told himself that you'd say yes the next time.)

Marie's top fell open and her bra just seem to sag and drop away from her breasts, breasts that were quickly covered by Andy's hands. When his hands moved away his mouth took their place, tasting Marie's bounteous globes. She had more up top than I'd realised.

While Andy was chewing on her breasts I noticed that he has a hand up inside her skirt and I knew what that hand was doing. A big clue was the scrap of lace tangled around her knees. I hadn't actually seen her panties come down but down they were.

There was more kissing and touching and Marie was sitting on his lap, holding his erection, while Andy made free with her body. Hell's bells, I was getting aroused myself.

I guess it must have been the feel of her skirt slithering down her legs that reminded Marie of her plan. She started trying to push him away, protesting that that was enough. It might have been a lot more convincing if she hadn't been almost totally naked, especially when what she did have on didn't cover anything of significance.

"That's enough, Andy," Marie said loudly. "I forgot to mention that I'm expecting Ronnie to drop by shortly. That's why I suggested we come home early."

Well, there was my cue. I continued watching the action.

Andy simply laughed and finished stripping off the bits of clothing she still had on.

"Stop panicking," he told Marie. "If you really don't want to fuck then we won't fuck, but I'm still going to touch you up a bit more."

"Fine, but I'm telling you Ronnie will be here any moment. It'll be awfully embarrassing if she finds me like this."

"OK. A few moments only and then I'll let you get dressed."

Marie seemed to relax a little and Andy resumed his touching, mouth on her breasts, hand on her pussy, other hand gathering her wrists together and holding them above her head, leaving her entire body at his mercy.

She squirmed about under his touch, obviously aroused, and I could only think 'you idiot'. It was pretty damn obvious to me what was about to happen.

I don't think Marie even noticed when Andy nudged her leg so it slipped off the couch. She certainly did notice when he adjusted his position slightly and she found his cock was pressing against her. Against her? Ha! From what I could see, and I had an excellent view, his cock had already breached her defences and was starting to sink into her. I thoughtfully zoomed in on that area and, yes, his cock was most certainly sinking home.

"Hey!" came the squeal from Marie. "What do you think you're doing?"

I mean, really, girl? You can't tell when you're being fucked? Trust me in this. You are.

"I said no," she protested. "You agreed to that. Ronny will be here any moment. How can you do this?"

Very efficiently from what I could see. He'd got her nicely aroused and wet and his cock just slipped into place with no problems.

"I changed my mind," Andy said airily. "Be reasonable. You changed your mind from yes to no so I'm also allowed to change mine from no to yes. Let's be fair about this."

"But -- but what about Ronny showing up. What will she think?"

"Probably that you've scored and she'll back quietly away without letting us know she saw us. Enough talk. More action."

With that he pulled back and returned quite forcefully, causing Marie to give a little yell, followed by some swearing. That didn't seem to worry Andy at all as he simply gave her more reasons to yell and swear. A lot more reasons, with those reasons coming quicker all the time.

The funny thing was that after half a dozen thrusts Marie seemed to lose interest in shouting and swearing. Her voice died away and her hips started moving rhythmically as she pushed up urgently to meet this cock that was ravishing her.

Watching the pair of them go at it, it became increasingly plain why no-one had ever lodged a formal complaint against Andy. He had Marie completely enthralled, making me surer than ever that I missed out on something when I didn't succumb to his charms.

Not only skilled but long lasting, it seemed, as he was still going hot and heavy five minutes later. He was certainly enjoying himself, whereas Marie seemed to be just lost in a sexual haze. I bet if I walked in at that point I could tap-dance around the room and she wouldn't notice, except maybe to use the tapping sound as the beat for her fucking.

After a while I sensed a sudden change in the action and guessed that Andy was winding up to a finish. He'd been playing Marie like a fiddle and when he fired off she went up in flames, a scream echoing around my room. I certainly hoped no-one thought that was my scream of sexual excitement.

Andy just relaxed on top of Marie, breathing hard. She was pushing at him, telling him to get off. He finally rolled off her and rose to his feet, pulling her up as well.

"A good start," he told Marie. "Now why don't we go to the bedroom and build on what we've begun?"

He turned and walked out of the room, towing Marie behind him. I could hear her saying, "But, but," but I don't think that was going to help her at all. Neither did I think she was serious about it as she tailed along behind him with no resistance. I wondered how many times she would have to suffer his advances that night. I'd have to ask her in the morning, right after I apologised for falling asleep.


Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers