Rescuing Jodi

Story Info
An unexpected encounter leads to more.
2k words
4.54
4.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot outside. Really hot. 100 degrees or more. But inside the office, the air-conditioning was nice and cool. Our company, a small IT support company, was located in a suite with other businesses renting suites in the same building. While each suite had its own utilities (breakroom, Internet, phone service, etc), what it did not have was its own bathroom. There was a shared bathroom located in the middle of the building. It's not as convenient, but it wasn't that bad either.

The bathroom setup was one of those with men and women on separate sides and an open entryway between the two.

I was working on a weekend, and no-one else was working in any of the suites. It was nice and quiet, the ideal environment to get a lot of work done. After working for a few hours, my bladder was telling me it was time to take a break. After taking care of business in the bathroom, I was looking at my phone as I walked out, and, literally, bumped into her. I bumped into Jodi as she was leaving. Jodi was the director of a small child-care company whose main office was in one of the suites in the building. I started to apologize for bumping into her, then I noticed what she was wearing. No shoes, short-shorts, a sports bra and a cropped tank top, and her blonde hair pulled up into a messy bun. The lack of shoes and short-shorts showed off her tanned and incredibly long legs. The sports bra showed off her perfectly tanned abs, with a diamond stud in her belly button. At 5' 10", she looked incredible, not like how you would think the typical mid-40s woman would look.

I immediately apologized for bumping into her and for not paying attention to where I was going and she assured me there was no harm done. I couldn't help but gaze at her ass as she walked back to her office. It was obvious that she worked out.

A while later, I hear a faint knocking at the door. Wondering who would be knocking on the weekend, I got up to see who it was. It was Jodi, looking extremely stressed.

"I apologize for bothering you," she said, "and I know it's not your job, but I was working on an extremely important grant, and my computer is acting strange. Could you possibly take a look at it?"

Normally, I would have explained that since we don't have a support contract with her company, I wouldn't be able to help her, but the look on her face, along with the slight sheen from the sweat on her skin and just wearing shorts and a sports bra, made me break down.

"Yeah, I can take a look," I said.

She thanked me profusely and led the way down the hall. When we entered her suite, I realized why she had the sheen on her skin. The AC was out in her suite, and it must have been 85 degrees in her office.

I commented about the heat and she apologized for how she was dressed. I sat down in her chair to take a look at the problem.

"Thanks again for helping me. This grant is extremely important. It will allow us to keep one of our programs and 10 people their jobs".

As I began my initial troubleshooting, she started to fan me with some papers that were on her desk. It really didn't help a whole lot, but I did appreciate the thought. After a few minutes, I found the problem. A minute or two after that, and the problem was resolved.

I stood up and said "There you go, all fixed."

She looked at the screen and cried out "Thank you!!" and gave me a big hug. The hug caught me off guard, but I could feel the bulge in my shorts begin to stir. She broke off the hug, looked at the screen, and said "I wish there was a way I could pay you for rescuing me."

"It was my pleasure" I said, "the fix wasn't really that hard'', unlike my cock.

She gave me another hug, this one a little longer and tighter. As she lingered, my cock was beginning to press against my shorts, begging to be released. I was beginning to wonder if she noticed. As she broke off the embrace, she looked down and said "I think I know of a way to pay you back." She got down on her knees and started to undo my belt buckle.

I said, "Jodi, that's really not necessary" although my cock, straining against the fabric, said otherwise.

"I know," she said, "But I want to." Who am I to argue with such a beautiful woman?

As she pulled down my shorts and underwear, my cock sprang forward, nearly hitting her in the face. "Oh my" she gasped and immediately inhaled my entire length. Now I don't have a "Monster Cock", but I've got a good six and a half inches. I looked down as she was inhaling me, and I let out a moan and fell back into the chair. It had been so long since I'd received a blow job, and even longer since I'd received one from someone with Jodi's skill.

I sat up and watched her head bob back and forth, sometimes pausing to run her tongue around the tip, before slowly sliding down to the base, running her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. After a few minutes of this, I could feel my balls begin to tighten, on the verge of shooting my load. By this time, she was working on the tip with her tongue while stroking my shaft with her hand. My breathing was quickening and I was on the verge.

"Jodi", I panted, "I'm going to cum". After a couple more strokes, she popped me out of her mouth, and I shot my first load, hitting her just above her right eye. She quickly put my cock back into her mouth, catching my second, third, and fourth shots. As I cried out in ecstasy I could hear her squeal with pleasure. I fell back against the back of the chair, my cock starting to soften. She raised up on her knees and seductively wiped the shot of cum from her forehead and stuck it into her mouth. I then see her swallow the whole load then stick her tongue out of her wide open mouth, proving she had swallowed it.

"That was so hot", I said. "I'll have that image forever."

"Let me give you another" she said as she stood up, stripping off her bra. Her tits were nice and round, 38C maybe, and didn't sag as much as you would have thought for a woman her age. She then turned around, bent forward slightly, and began to pull off her shorts. It was the most glorious thing I had seen in a long time. Her perfectly toned ass, no sign of tan lines, and a perfect pussy peeking out from between her legs. I don't know how long it took her to pull them all the way down, but it seemed that time had slowed to a crawl. I was so mesmerized by the sight that I couldn't do anything but stare. She stepped out of the shorts, took a few steps forward to her desk, leaned over it and looked back towards me.

"Come fuck me" she said. Hearing those words snapped me out of my trance and my cock was again at full attention. I jumped up out of the chair, kicked my shorts away, stripped of my shirt and was behind her in two steps. I took a moment to admire such a nice ass. I gave both cheeks a good squeeze. Almost completely firm, with just a hint of cushion. I pushed her down on the desk so she was resting on her elbows and kicked her legs apart. I began to slide my cock upon and down the crack of her ass, enjoying the feeling. A soft moan came out of her mouth.

"Are you sure" I asked as my cock was sliding up and down her ass.

"Yes," she said. "It's been so long. I can't have kids anymore and I'm clean."

"I'm clean as well."

With that being said, I put my hands on her hips and continued to slide my cock up and down her ass teasing her just a bit.

"Please fuck me" she whispers.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Please fuck me" she said a bit louder.

"I still can't hear you," I said. I stopped sliding my cock it and down her ass and let the tip sit at the outside of her luscious lips.

"PLEASE FUCK ME" she cries out.

Upon hearing that, I squat down a bit and reposition my cock and ram the entire six and a half inches in. We both gasp in unison. I hold there, fully inserted for just a moment and then slowly pull back. I continue the slow back and forth motion, savoring the feeling. I begin to quicken the pace just a bit, and reach up around her to cup those perfect breasts. They fit so exactly in my hand, it's almost as if they had been made just for me. I quicken my pace more, hearing Jodi respond accordingly. Her breathing picks up, the soft moans that were escaping her mouth earlier being replaced by louder grunts. She feels so good.

I pick up the pace some more. Her grunts are replaced by light screams.

"More" she says "give me more".

I slap her on the ass with my right hand, and she lets out a squeal of delight. I slap her ass again, a bit harder this time, and she lets another squeal. I increase the pace and force of my thrusts, almost lifting her off the floor with each thrust. Her light squeals turn into all-out screams of joy. The kind that causes people to applaud you when they hear them. I can feel my release building as I begin to grunt from the effort.

"Aaahhhhh'' I hear her scream. "Keep gooooooinnngggg aaaahhhhhhh."

I keep thrusting and grunting. Sweat is pouring off our bodies, but neither of us care. I feel my release is imminent.

"I'm going to cum" I shouted between grunts, slowing my pace, trying to hold it back.

"Cum inside me" Jodi cries.

Upon hearing that, I give one final thrust and my seed bursts into her pussy. She cries out "Aaaaahhhhhhh I'm cuuuuummmmmminnnnng." I can feel her pussy milking my cock as shot after shot goes deep inside her. After what feels like an eternity, I pull out of her and see my huge load start to run down her leg. "Ooohhhh '' she moans. Not able to stand, I collapsed to the floor behind the desk after trying to take a step back. Jodi does the same thing. We lay there for a while. Jodi with her legs over mine. I wrap my arm around her chest and cup one of those perfect breasts. Breathing hard from the exertion, we both doze off.

After a while, I realized that I'd fallen asleep, and it occurred to me that I'm shivering. I lean my head up, and can hear air moving through the vents. The maintenance team must have fixed the AC. With the cool air blowing on our sweaty bodies it doesn't take long to become fully alert.

Jodi looks at me and smiles. "Thank you again for fixing my computer."

"My pleasure " I reply. We get up and get dressed and I make my way to the door. Jodi calls out for me to stop and rushes up to me. She throws her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss that is more tongue than anything else. I returned the favor, and after what felt like several minutes, she broke it off and gave me a suggestive wink.

A couple of weeks later, my manager told me I'd been assigned a new client. This client was unusual as they insisted on on-site support, something that our company usually doesn't offer. Curious as to who it could be, I look at the ticket and see it's Jodi's company. I smiled and said "On-site support won't be a problem."