Rescuing Sweet Olivia 03

Story Info
A special agent helps Sophia.
11.8k words
4.68
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
60 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape or anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, kidnapping, abduction, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

Please read RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 01 and 02 first to get into the story.

----------------------------------------------

Sophia wasn't able to sleep well that night since the moment she received the threatening message. Her eyes remained stubbornly wide open, and her mobile phone was at the reach of her hand. She was living at the top of her anxiety and paranoia. She got up three times that night, each one of them to ensure herself that doors and windows were properly closed and all locks were secured.

Even when she got some sleep, Sophia drifted along several bad dreams. She dreamed herself being trapped, unable to escape, at the mercy of a crowded gang of masked men. She jolted a couple of times between dreams, only to find herself sweating and panting from her slowly fading nightmare.

When her alarm rang, she could barely open her eyes. It was early in the morning. She felt exhausted even before beginning her day. Sophia covered her head with the blankets and tried to get some extra sleep time.

Suddenly, she looked at her cell phone and jumped from her bed. It was already 11AM and she had overslept. Sophia dashed to the shower and rapidly got into something comfortable. She didn't feel like going anywhere today

While having her late breakfast she wondered what should be her next steps. A vivid memory recalling her panic was still available in her mobile phone's message. She read it over and over again. Should she quit the case? Should she hide somewhere unknown? It was an inner battle between her fears and her rage.

Sophia searched into yesterday's Andrea's recording and copied a dozen short clips. She aimed to find those that most represented the stress of what happened. With some quick editing tool she censored them, erasing Andrea's face in the process. After a couple of hours she felt confident and satisfied with her job outcome.

"I'm fed up with the eternal silence!!" Sophia blamed. "I don't fear you anymore!!" She added stomping her first on the table.

That day's live transmission was special. The number of people watching grew more and more as she shared the clips. It was as if the news were spreading like wildfire by word of mouth.

Dressed in a pretty dress she didn't mind showing in camera her tired and worried face, Sophia shared the short clips of the video she had prepared. No one could distinguish who was the girl in it, and also genitals were blurred to comply with regulations. But there was no doubt about what was happening in it.

"So my dear followers. If anything happens to me, if I disappear, if I get abducted, forward this video to the authorities, as I might be enduring this same fate." Sophia said while closing the video. "I've already received a threatening message from them that I'm next. I hope they'll not be able to get me, but you can never be too sure!"

A cascade of support messages appeared in her social network inbox. Too many to analyze or take seriously. But what also surprised Sophia were a couple of them telling her they'd love to pay for seeing her or even paying to take part in that situation.

Even Claudia sent her a private message to her mobile phone number expressing her support and thanking her for not quitting.

The rest of the day happened as always, in a nerving slow pace. There was no news and despite all her effort she felt she was stuck in the investigation. Her lack of sleep and previous experiences contributed to her frustration.

Sun was setting again, and once again Sophia wondered where her friend Andrea was. She still had to deal with her guilt and anxiety about her fate. Thinking about that, she fell asleep early. This time her sleep was profound even when she was fully dressed.

She woke up the next morning. Sophia didn't remember how she got to her bed, and found it really strange that she was now dressed with her usual night pajamas. Paying little attention to that, she fixed herself a shower like every morning.

When she entered the shower, Sophia's heart skipped a beat. She saw herself in her bathroom mirror and she realized some writing on her body. Written with a permanent marker she could read capital letters over her C sized breasts:

"STOP WHILE YOU STILL CAN"

She got into the shower and rubbed it furiously, to no success. Then she sighted some traces of another writing between her legs. In complete shock she sat over her WC and read two other words written on her inner thighs.:

"IF YOU DON'T QUIT, YOU'RE NEXT"

Sophia took her head with both hands and had a hard time breathing. This changed everything!! Someone had entered her house last night. Someone had changed her clothes and had access to her naked tits and pussy!! Her most private parts!!! Her whole body was shivering at the idea. It was no longer a simple possibility. It was a fact!!

Unable to erase her written skin Sophia decided to wear something that concealed those shameful marks. She hesitated whether she should take pictures of them or not. But taking pictures of her own private parts proved difficult for her to bear.

A chime in her mobile phone got her out of that awkward situation. She opened her mobile and found a message from Claudia.

"Finally got it!!!" Claudia said with a happy smiley. "We have a meeting with the FBI today at 3PM!"

That was really good news. A breeze of relief eased Sophia's stress. The big FBI was finally there to help!!

Before the meeting, Claudia and Sophia met a few blocks away from the agency building. Sophia shared with Claudia her last news, although not showing her the results on her body. Claudia was really shocked and thanked Sophia for not quitting after that.

When they entered the building, and after going through a thoughtfully scan, they were taken to an interview room with no windows. A couple of agents appeared and introduced themselves as Agent Robert Gland and agent Paula Cortez. Even when Robert seemed experienced and strong being in his 50s, Paula looked a bit too young to be a Senior agent. Neither Sophia nor Claudia would bet on Paula's help at first sight.

Both agents started questioning Claudia and Sophia about what got them to the FBI. Sophia put them up to date with all the things that had happened until yesterday. She also had brought a pendrive with a copy of both Cindy and Andrea's sessions videos that she shared with them.

"I really appreciate your work on this, Sophia." Robert stated. "You've been going through a nightmare on this."

"I surely did. And it seems that I can't get out of it right now!!" Sophia answered.

"There's something else I would like to share with you... " Sophia added. "But it's awkwardly humiliating!"

After handing her some tissues, and letting Sophia handle it the best she could, she finally spoke. She told them about last night's experience. She shared with them her terror of knowing someone entered her bedroom and changed her clothes, and of course she shared her permanent marker writing.

"Can you show us those writings?" Robert asked her.

Sophia blushed and kindly refused. When she explained where those marks were located in her body everybody understood. Robert then asked her if she would feel better if she showed them to agent Paula Cortez. Reluctantly Sophia accepted and followed Paula to another room. She shyfully undressed to her underwear to slowly lower her bra after that.

"I need to take some pictures of this, as it is evidence." Paula said, taking a professional camera. "I promise your face won't be shown in the pictures."

Sophia nodded silently while she saw the flashlights and heard the sound of numerous camera shutters. Then Sophia made a heartfelt sigh and showed Paula her most uncomfortable marks. Sitting at the edge of the chair she opened her thighs holding her knees with her hands. Paula squatted at her pussy's height. Her camera was aimed directly to Sophia's crotch, and Sophia closed her eyes. The situation proved awkward and stressful. Her mind was still playing Andrea's and Cindy's images. She bit her lip. Sophia would have never forgiven herself if her body showed any trace of her primal thoughts. Praying for her panties to look clean and dry she sighed when she said it was over.

After getting dressed again Paula showed her the photos. The photos were exactly as Paula promised her. Anyway Sophia felt filthy and exposed when she saw her own tits and crotch widely displayed.

When they returned to the desk, Robert shared with Sophia and Claudia that the agency had been after this gang for a while, but didn't succeed in making any advance. He was gladly surprised about the information Andrea got before she was abducted and promised to pass it to the right area within the bureau to use it. She also thanked her videos as they may deem as evidence and help build the gang profile.

"So. What are the steps from now on?" Sophia asked them.

"I'll go straight to that point right now." Robert answered.

"You both proved to be more effective and you got more information and contact with the organization than us." Robert stated. "It's probably because of our bureaucracy and procedures."

"Your agency seems to have a fat ass hard to move!!" Claudia charged. "You may have helped us save Andrea if you had listened to me before when I called you!!"

"I know that, and I'm sorry. But holding this badge implies I have to report and follow procedures." Robert excused himself. "But I have some ideas that might be helpful from now on."

"I'm all ears." Sophia replied.

Robert then told them about Paula's skills. She had been working undercover operations in big cartel organizations a couple of times. She learned skills such as jujitsu, krav maga, knives and fire weapons defense among others. She also had an honorific degree in psychological profiling, trained in psychological warfare resistance methods. He was proposing her as the key for the operation. The best liaison to get the organization exposed.

"But since you're the one that the organization is targeting, and you're the only one that is in such close contact with them. We will still need your help." Robert added, staring at Sophia. "If you accept, of course."

"Tell me what your idea is in detail, please." Sophia said before accepting.

"We don't like the idea of civilians involved in our operations, as they may deem an unnecessary risk for the operation and themselves." He started saying. "But given the power you have with your social networks, and the reach you have to them, we'll offer you protection and the chance to work in contact with Paula from now on."

"Sounds good to me!" Sophia answered almost immediately.

Both Sophia, Claudia and Paula interchanged contacts to keep in touch. Robert also gave them a special phone line for any emergency call. Sophia offered a room in her house for Paula to stay and start to make her visible to the gang.

She will be moving that same night. Her undercover name will be "Jennifer Alvarez" and she will play the role of a distant cousin from Colombia visiting her.

When Sophia got back home she felt somehow confident in finding Andrea, Olivia, and closing this stressing case. She spotted a couple of new cars parked in her neighborhood. They were so evident FBI men!! One of them was a white cable service van and the other was a black car parked in front of her window.

When she opened her home's door she dropped everything on her living room table and threw herself on her bed. Her mind was once again hesitating about the way Robert was dealing with the case. They proved to have nothing, and that made her very uneasy. But she was too tired to protest.

At 8PM Paula knocked on Sophia's door. After looking through the peephole Sophia let her in and welcomed her to her place. Paula was carrying a couple of bags with her clothes and stuff. She didn't want to disturb Sophia's life that much. They both ordered some food and shared some friendly chat while dining. Then Sophia showed her the guest room where she could drop her stuff and organize herself. Paula brought two mobile phones, one laptop and some clothes for a couple of weeks. Sophia offered her anything she might need, including makeup, or even any coat she might share with her as they both seemed to be the same size.

After reporting to Robert, Paula said good night to Sophia and both got to sleep turning lights off. Sophia turned her nightstand light off and got to sleep in a more relaxed mood today. Even though she still thought of Andrea that had already been missing for more than a week, she could get a profound sleep.

Next morning Sophia woke up early to find Paula already making breakfast for both of them. She was wearing a very light and see through blue nightgown that concealed nothing of her feminine figure. Sophia was a bit envious of her curves and her sexy figure. Paula had a nice and round buttock, a slender body with a flat belly, with two perky C size tits calling everybody's attention. Her legs were strong but sexy, especially at her thighs where they seemed capable of strangling anyone.

"I'll be broadcasting another live show in a few minutes Paula." Sophia shared. "Would you like to show yourself in it?"

"I'll be more than glad if you invite me. It will surely help me get spotted by the organization, as we think they're part of your audience." Paula replied. "Just remember that I'm Jennifer Alvarez out there."

"I'll keep that in mind!" Sophia agreed. "May I call you Jenny?"

"That's ok for me." Paula said.

That same afternoon Sophia took her equipment to a park nearby and did her daily live streaming. She looked more confident and reassured while introducing her cousin Jenny to the audience. She updated everybody on her willingness to continue searching for Andrea and Olivia. She made up a cover up for Jenny as her assistant to help her deal with all the technological leads that may appear. Paula's smile and pretty dress on the camera got immediate attention from many viewers and many promised to help with anything they knew about the missing girls.

When Sophia and Paula returned home, they focused on Sophia's notebook and her fake email. Several spam announcements had recently arrived but nothing important to the case that could be taken as a lead. Sophia felt very disappointed and even thought she might not be able to get any information anymore. She also called Claudia to find out if she had any news, but she didn't.

Feeling like having wasted a day, she went to sleep early at night and hoped for better luck tomorrow. Paula was also a bit disappointed with the results as she expected things to unveil faster. But it was only the first day together. At the end of the day Sophia felt grateful for Paula's friendship. Besides the case Sophia felt she could rely on any secret she had, as both women shared pretty intimate thoughts that day.

"May I ask you a very personal question, out of the record?" Sophia asked her.

"Sure you can. I'm not giving away anything that you trust me in an intimate way." Paula assured. "Some private conversations are just between Paula and Sophia. Agent Cortez is not involved."

"I'm glad to hear that!!! I need someone to ask this, but I couldn't find the courage to do so!" Sophia confessed. "It's more like a question from woman to woman."

"I don't know if I can help you with it, but shoot it and I'll give you my most sincere answer." Paula said.

Sophia was knocking around the subject. It was evident that it weighed a heavy burden on her heart, and it required a lot of courage from her side to clearly express it, even when she felt a certain confidence with Paula. They were both similar in ages and shared common interests. She was wandering around in the room. Opening the bar she fixed a drink with some vodka and sipped it. Sophia braced herself up, swallowed her fear and started speaking.

"Do you want some?" Sophia asked. "Feel free to use my bar at will."

"Thanks!" Paula said and fixed herself a glass of tequila shot. "You were about to ask me something that troubles you, and maybe you're avoiding it!"

"Yes, I am!!" Sophia realized.

"Have you seen Cindy's video? Have you seen Andrea's?" Sophia shooted directly.

"Yes I watched them both with precision and detail. It was part of the investigation job." Paula replied. "Why do you ask?"

"It's not just something easy to say..." Sophia blushed. "Did you have any.... How may I put it... any reaction?"

"Any reaction??" Paula asked as she evidently didn't understand the question.

"Yes. A body reaction to be precise. Something you feel." Sophia said

"I don't know what you mean, Sophia. Cut the crap and be sincere with me." Paula said, holding her hands.

"I'm a bit ashamed of this, and I don't know if this is normal. Am I insane?" Sophia said, almost crying.

"Easy Sophia. Easy..." Paula calmed her down.

"I've felt things while watching their videos that shouldn't be!!" Sophia confessed.

"And what was that?" insisted Paula.

"I got myself wet, aroused, hot!!" Sophia finally spitted.

Paula laughed while hugging Paula. That poor girl was striving with her own primal reactions and that weighed too much guilt on her soul.

"Sweetheart!! It's completely normal!!" Paula answered to release her from her own nightmare. "It depends on the person, but certain images, sounds, smells, may trigger your hidden and probably pending sexual fantasies!!"

"Do you mean I want to be abducted and taken by force like them??" Sophia reacted in shock, almost angry. "Am I that insane??"

"Nobody's insane, dear." Paula answered. "It's just our fantasies, our dreams, those things we do not dare to speak about. Some of us got excited by a man taking us by force. Not harming us, but neither asking permission to take us. It's true. But we usually deny it because it sounds insane."

"Really??" Sophia reacted.

"As you already said, it's something really difficult to share, and thus, every one of us lives it in private, with some guilt." Paula admitted. "I did wet myself while hearing your friend Andrea moaning and howling when they raped her. Those bastards did a good job the way they caught it in the camera. I had a hard time repressing my impulse to touch myself, to masturbate, to cum!!. But nobody tells the friends and relatives of the victim something like 'Oh... by the way, I've cum hard hearing your friend being raped'. Do you blame me?"

Sophia stared at Paula's eyes and both girls felt so intimately and heartfully linked as they had never felt before. Even for Paula it was a big relief to confess that hidden truth.

"I imagine yourself in the bureau meeting pressing your legs tight and holding your arousal!!" Sophia joked laughing at the situation.

"Or running to the ladies to get some relief!!" Paula added to the joke also laughing.

"Do you carry any toys in your purse?" Paula asked with curiosity.

"I'd never had sexual toys." Sophia confessed. "Although I've had a lot of curiosity, I never had the guts to buy one."

Paula smiled and asked Sophia to wait for her a second. She went to her luggage and started fumbling inside. Both girls were a bit tipsy by then with several drinks already emptied. When Paula came back she was carrying a pink velvet bag longer than her arm. She opened it and showed Sophia a six inches long black dildo, two or three inches girth. Sophia's mouth opened in awe. It was the face of a girl watching her ever desired Xmas present.

DEGE
DEGE
60 Followers