Rescuing Sweet Olivia 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recognizing the moment as her opportunity, Paula exerted all her strength to break free from the leather leash. With determination, she utilized the crystal edge of the desk to free her hands. This marked a significant shift in the situation!!

A sense of relief filled the room as she opened the desk drawer and retrieved her phone. Pressing several buttons, Paula attempted to establish a connection with any available global positioning system, but to no avail. Eventually, she noticed her messaging system was functional and promptly reached out to Robert.

"I've been kidnapped at night while sleeping. They may have drugged me somehow. I don't remember how they got me, but awoke here in a cell. " Paula started to quickly report. "Hope this message gets to you."

"They know everything about me and about Sophia, even at personal levels. I'm not sure where they got that info, as certain facts are not even in my bureau's profile!!" she added.

"I'm physically ok at 100%. I'm unharmed. The only memory is of a pin in my neck and a subtle abdominal discomfort that is fading away." Paula reported.

"I'm in the priority escape plan now. Will search for a way out, or any way to report my location. GPS is unavailable. Over and out." She said at last, before getting her phone firmly in her trousers waistband.

It was like a fire started in the middle of the room. Everybody seemed so busy and moving fast.

"Any way to trace her location through the message?" Robert demanded.

"No sir. It has several layers of encryption. We're working on it as fast as we can!!" Replied someone.

"Intelligence. Any other way to identify the place?" He asked again.

"None yet, sir. Working on the available information." They replied.

"Assessment on Cortez psychological status?" Robert asked.

"She seems 100% focused and confident." Somebody answered.

Everyone in the room was confident in Paula's chances to escape. Everyone but Sophia. She detected a familiar theatrical scenario, reminiscent of what she experienced with Andrea. Despite her reservations, Sophia remained silent, observing Paula dash through the corridor, echoing the footsteps of Andrea from a few days prior..

As Paula opened the corridor door, she encountered the same scenario Andrea had faced. Eight or ten masked individuals stood in a line in front of her, and once the door closed behind her, all spotlights suddenly illuminated her spot, blinding her, and every camera became operational. The sound of surprise echoed in the bureau's office, and some rookie agents were visibly frightened.

Sophia knew what was happening next. Nobody listened to her and thus Paula was going to pay for it. Agent Cortez stood firmly on her feet trying to remain calm in defiance. Once again Sophia's mind blocked the presence of everybody there.

The same automated mechanical voice of the other sessions announced the beginning of the event.

"WELCOME TO YOUR RAVISHMENT NIGHT, SLUT"

"Tonight we'll get to know how an FBI pussy feels like. We'll get to know her sexual skills. And we'll turn this uniformed bitch into a cock addicted, sex craving whore by the end of the night. "

Paula heard the voice, and a shiver ran through her body. Her mind worked hardly to suppress the fear of what seemed inevitable. Facing eight formidable opponents was undeniably a daunting challenge, yet not an impossible one. However, she couldn't discern an immediate escape route from the room, which added to her unease. She concentrated on recalling all her training skills, determined to avoid any injury. A couple of minutes passed in a tense standoff where nobody made a move.

As Paula witnessed them advancing in unison, she clenched her fists, readying herself for the impending confrontation. They drew nearer and nearer until they were merely three feet away from her. The first robust man made a sudden move, approaching her from the side, but she swiftly raised her leg and kicked him back.

"BAD MOVE, BITCH!!!" The voice announced.

Paula reached for the collar around her neck, trembling like a leaf in the wind. Despite her desperate attempts, she couldn't remove it. Just ten seconds later, she ended up kneeling on the floor. The electrical zapping that surged through her neck subsided, leaving her exhausted.

"NO KICKS. NO PUNCHES. CHOICE IS YOURS, SUBMIT OR ENDURE THE PAIN." The voice warned her.

"FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! I'll never submit to you!!!" Paula yelled standing up again.

Once again, another man approached Paula, attempting to grab her arm. She tried to strike him with her other fist, but before she could do so, another electrical discharge jolted through her.

"SHIT!!! SHIT!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!" She yelled.

The man seized her firmly by the arm, and others swiftly joined in, securing her other arm. Pulling her by her long, dark blonde hair, they subdued her. Fear etched across Paula's face as she found herself overpowered by the eight men. A profound silence enveloped the Bureau's office; nobody knew what to do.

"I can't believe this is happening...." Robert mumbled.

Surrounded by eight black-clad men, Paula's gaze dropped to the floor. There was no need for Robert to confirm her surrender with the team; he could already sense it.

"STRIP!!!" The short command resounded the room.

Paula nodded no, her eyes still fixed on the floor, her arms firmly held by the men. She may have acknowledged being overpowered, but she wouldn't allow herself to be humiliated.

One of the men produced large trauma scissors. Holding them in front of her face, he began to shred her jacket first, letting it drop to the floor. He then continued with her perfectly ironed white shirt, cutting it under her arms and over her shoulders before forcefully tearing it from her.

Paula stood there, panting, while they played with her pretty fancy see through black bra. As one of those men cupped her tits in his hands, she felt her nipples getting alive by themselves. Hard, swollen and erect, Paula's hard nipples poked through her black bra fabric, embarrassing her.

Another bunch of hands were groping her thighs and crotch indecently. Somebody took her shoes off and once again the powerful trauma scissors went up from her ankles all though her inner thighs. When both sides were cut they unfastened her belt and tore the remains of her black trousers off her.

The close up camera focused on her trembling legs. A multitude of hands groped her and caressed her thin black matching panties. Behind its thin see through fabric, a trimmed pubic hair embellished a delicate pussy. Caressing her mound the man holding the scissors slowly slid them under its elastics to finally cut her panties off and let them fall to the ground. A soft whimper escaped Paula's mouth, as she recalled the videos of the case. She couldn't deny anymore what was about to happen to her. Last night's Sophia's chat echoed in her ears. She was now perhaps reevaluating her position about the excitement of being taken by force.

Also that annoying camera in front of her reminded her that thousands of people, including the complete section of the bureau were watching her at that precise moment. She clenched her fists in impotence as she felt her pussy oozing some primal excitement. Her knees instinctively pressed against each other while she closed her eyes trying no to feel those hands groping and caressing her everywhere.

Before dropping the scissors away, the man pinched her bra fabric toward him making a tent. Then he cut the tip of each side away, letting her rock hard nipples go through those holes. The camera focused on the detail of her breasts still encased by her fancy bra, and her swollen nipples swinging outside it.

A man took the leading part of the leash attached to her neck and guided her to squat in front of him. Showing her a small remote in his hand he stared at her.

"Blow me, cunt!" He ordered

She hesitated and nodded no, looking at the floor again. He then pressed the button for two seconds and Paula shirked in pain as another jolting discharge surged her body. Silently sobbing she started to unbuckle his belt and get his fly open. The intrusive portable camera followed her recently manicured hands fishing in his underwear for his dick. When she took it in her hand it was swollen and red. Her fingers encased with light blue painted nails, fished it and took it out.

Still hesitating, she didn't want to put it in her mouth. But another short but shaking discharge reminded her she had no choice. As she opened her mouth in reaction, Paula smelled the unmistakable scent of precum and masculinity. She closed her eyes and felt that rod slip though her tongue through her throat. Reluctantly closing her lips around him she felt the harsh fact hit her, she was forced to give a blowjob to a complete stranger. Even with her eyes closed she couldn't avoid smelling his scent. She knew she had to block it in her mind as she was getting strangely aroused.

A pair of hands gripped her from her thighs and raised them up. Paula was forced to grip the thighs and knees of the man in front of her to keep her balance. She bridged between them while feeling a bunch of hands groping her buttocks, thighs and fingering her sex.

As soon as she regained balance, Paula used one of her hands to get those men off her sex, but there were so many hands that it proved useless. Her labia was opened and caressed, softly sliding their insisting fingers in her most sensitive parts.

Paula knew she was losing the battle of her own control. Her body was betraying her, and soon her pussy was soaked wet. She closed her eyes trying not to capitulate to her own pleasure. All those hours devoted to Mindfulness were now useful as she focused on disconnecting from her body sensations. She started her heavy and paused breathing, focusing her mind somewhere else.

But the sudden sensation of a big cock poking into her cunt from behind couldn't be eluded, and made her jolt in surprise. Paula didn't expect it to happen that soon. She gasped for air as he buried deep inside her in one single slow push. Her body didn't move a millimeter to impede it from happening. Her already excited and well lubed pussy lips engulfed that man's thick pole savoring it at the most. Unable to hold it she moaned over the cock in her mouth.

Something else was happening between her legs. A buzzing sound and the soft touch of its vibrations on her clit made her shiver and open her eyes. She was particularly sensitive when dealing with vibrators. That's when she knew she was doomed. Her body started to jolt with every powerful touch, getting her quickly closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Do you like it, slut??" The man fucking her throat asked her. He stared at her desperate eyes. "Cum for us Paula. Show us how hard an FBI agent cums!!"

He caressed her cheeks and forced her to look at his eyes behind the mask. They both knew she was so close to cumming. He took his cock off her mouth to let her moan and express. It was that pert camera who now focused on her parted lips and her watered eyes.

"Oh please!! Stop it!!!

"It's ok, slutty. Let yourself go and cum." A guy whispered in her ear.

It was too much to bear. She was already panting, her hips trembling and her pussy flowing rivers of lubrication.

"UGH FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!" Paula exploded in a still controlled orgasm. The more she forced her control, the more energy she spent. Finally a heartfelt sobbing let everyone know of her humiliating defeat.

"Good slut!!! You came so nice!!" The guy fucking her whispered in her ear. "It's time for me to cum and get you pregnant, bitch!!"

"GO FUCK, YOU ASSHOLE!!" She barked at him. "You won't ever get me pregnant!!"

A loud laugh echoed in the room. Full of fury Paula clenched her fists. Her body was rocking back and forth with every lunging of his. Her tits, although firm and perky, swayed and dangled from her arched torso.

"You mean this??" Someone in front of her asked by showing her something.

Inside an acrylic box, Paula could see the classical T-shaped IUD device. Surrounding it, a blood-stained cotton raised her panic levels. Were they playing mind games with her, or had they actually removed her IUD? Paula's mind raced in a mix of panic and rage.

"YOU COULDN'T!!! YOU COULDN'T!!" Paula repeated over and over again. "You're really sick!!! You all are going to hell!!!"

"I'm about to cum in your delicious, tight and fertile cunt, slut!!" He said while cupping her sensitive tits. "Any last wish to the one about to knock you up??"

"FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!!" She replied, banging his fists against the guy in front of her.

But he won't stop. Instead, he made his thrusts stronger and deeper. The echoing sound of their banging bodies resounded in her ears as a cruel reminder of what was about to happen. Her peace of mind about her pregnancy protection was long gone. Paula's mental strength, mindfulness and everything were all shredded into pieces while she sobbed her imminent breeding.

As soon as he reached his climax he grunted loud. Gripping her by her waist he buried deep inside her. Paula could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her while the warm shot of cum filled her with millions of restless swimmers searching for her eggs. A special close up of the camera went into special detail of his pumping testicles throwing rope after rope of copious cum inside her.

Paula was crying in complete defeat. She couldn't take the image of the IUD in the case off her mind. She was terrified from the idea of her unprotected womb unwillingly forced to pregnancy.

The man in front of her grabbed her hair in a ponytail, raising her face and slapping her.

"Time to get your mouth back to work!!" He said, spreading her tears all over her face. "Open up, BITCH!!!"

Paula refused to open her mouth and once again was awarded with a sudden necklace discharge. Parting her lips she reluctantly opened her mouth to receive his dick. This time he mercilessly rammed his manhood deeply into her throat. Splitting her long hair in two he used two ponytails as reins to ride her mouth. All Paula could do was gag and arch fighting her puke reflex.

"One done!!! Seven more to go!!!" Joked the man withdrawing from her sex. He spanked her buttock leaving her a red mark on it and a cum trail oozing from her pussy. "Who's next??"

With utter terror Paula realized her ordeal was just starting. Will she be able to endure it? Will they break her spirit? She remembered her last chat with Sophia about the inner craving for being taken by force. Was she enjoying this?

But her mental thriving was suddenly cut by the feeling of another cock ramming into her already used pussy. An unexpected moan escaped from her busy mouth. The heat of her sex was increasing. She felt her tits craving for being groped and manhandled. Her nipples went hard as rocks and the cold air hurted in a somehow pleasant way.

"Oh shit!!! This can't be happening to me!!!" She cried, feeling her already aroused pussy responding with uncontrollable pleasure.

"It's so hot!!!" she continued saying between blows. "Can't resist it!!"

The man fucking her on all fours kept pumping her slowly and relentless making her moan and quiver with every stroke. He was savoring her pussy and she knew it. But she was also enjoying every inch of his tool. All her control was useless, and she started to feel there was something else.

"You must have injected me with something!!!" Paula accused.

"You're right, smartass!!" The guy in her mouth replied. "It's a secret recipe. Specifically designed for you to enjoy the ride and to increase your fertility."

"You putrid, degenerate bastards!!!"

"And just as a prize for being so smart, you'll get an extra dose!!" He said

Paula felt another pinch in her lower neck and instantly recalled the sensation from the previous night she reported. She feared what these doses were going to do to her body. Already fighting her sex drive, she started to feel it going completely out of control. A fumbling fire was building inside her and it felt starting at the very depths of her pussy.

At the bureau's office Sophia was surreptitiously getting her hand to her crotch under the table. It was as if Paula's words unblocked her inner sexual feelings. Sophia played with her clit in the middle of the meeting while watching some newbie agents' faces completely lost between fear and disbelief.

"That's it, slut!!! I knew you had the skills!!!" The man fucking her throat said. "Now you're sucking!!! Keep it going that way!!!"

Paula heard those words and felt filthy and cheap. But those feelings, instead of degrading her, multiplied her arousal in ways she didn't imagine possible. It was her eyes now staring at him, reading his pleasure while touching and caressing different spots of his swollen cock in her mouth. She also worked her lips around his shaft, showing him her eagerness.

He took control of her ponytail reins and went deep into her until her nose rubbed his crotch hair. The masculine scent of his masculinity was driving Paula crazy. She also licked his balls with the tip of her tongue and made him shiver.

"Prepare yourself to get it, bitch!!" He said with a panting voice. "You filthy slut!!! Swallow all my load!!!"

Paula felt his cock throbbing inside her mouth. She knew what was next and felt her throat splashed with a warm sticky shot that slowly dropped to her stomach. Although she had many sexual encounters and some experience in swallowing a man, it was her first time she received such a huge amount of cum in her life. To her awe, he continued spurting shot after shoot of gooey semen into her mouth and over her lips and face leaving her all coated in his seed.

Paula started to worry about her non receding sexual frenzy. She was so hot that it impeded her to think clearly. She found herself instinctively moving her hips, moaning and actively fucking the guy behind her. Paula couldn't repress taking her hand to her clit to rub it furiously.

"Stop touching yourself!!!!" A man said, ripping the rest of her bra and slapping her tits.

"I can't!! I need it so badly!!!" She cried.

The man then gave her a pair of handcuffs.

"Cuff yourself!!" He ordered

Paula recognized her own official handcuffs as soon as she got them in her hands. It was really humiliating. She pleaded to him not to do so, but the menace of the remote control in his hand made her reluctantly put them on.

The middle of the chain was attached to her collar in the back. After she closed one of the handcuffs over one of her hands, he closed the other hand.

She was now with her body completely exposed. Paula's perky tits pushed forward invitingly. Her belly, her crotch, everything was exposed at the reach of any of them.

Pulled by her hair she was thrown to a mattress that was put in the middle of the space. She felt helpless as ever, all their eyes feasting on her body. Unable to recognize herself, she felt her empty sex distressingly craving for more cock.

Paula opened her legs wide, indecently begging them to fuck her. Half a dozen of them stood up around her stroking their already hard cocks, but nobody was fucking her. They all watched and enjoyed her hopelessness.

"Come on you bastards!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!!" Paula yelled in desperation.

"Come on, slut!! Ride me!!" One of them commanded her by lying on his back with his dick pointing to the ceiling.

Crawling the best she could, Paula got on top of him. Then she kneeled on both sides of his thighs and handless slid her flooded sex down to engulf his manhood. With a loud moan she got her sex once again filled. The pleasure and the relief from her urge was all merged at the same time. Going up and down Paula started to fuck that rod, feeling with delight every inch of it.