Rescuing Sweet Olivia 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
53 Followers

Lost in her drug enhanced arousal Paula couldn't think straight. She was riding that cock as if it was the last man on earth, while feeling another man cupping her breast from behind, playing with her nipples and breathing warmly in her neck.

Paula moaned longly and shivered while feeling him pressing her from behind. His hands were grabbing her buttocks and rudely groping them. She jolted again as he opened her ass and slid his finger all along her asshole playing with her sensations.

It didn't take long for Paula to realize what was about to happen. She tried to get off the ride. She pushed back to raise from her bent position, but his hand kept on pressing her down. Paula squirmed under his pressure trying to avoid him. She was already feeling his cock pressing her back door.

"No!! No!!! Please not my ass!!" She begged.

"Relax slut! You're going to like it!!!" He replied pressing his cock inside her

A high pitched shriek echoed in all the room as he rammed his first two inches inside her ass. Paula revolted trying to escape, but both men were holding her tight.

He withdrew his cock, only to spit in her asshole and forcefully ram it again. It was brutal and painful, and Paula writhed under his relentless pressure. Another inch entered her and she started to sob and cry.

"It hurts!!! It hurts so much!!! Please stop!!!" She begged again.

But he didn't hear her. Grabbing her waist earnestly, he pushed himself all the way into her. Paula yelled at the top of her lungs feeling her ass on fire.

Both men holded the position for a minute so her body could get used to it. Slowly and deeply, the man in her pussy moved first while the other rubbed her clit.

"Do you see bitch? Wasn't that bad after all!!" He joked. "You'd better get used to it and stop making all that bullshit!!"

"Can't believe it!!! Can't believe it!!! You fucking perv!!!" She mumbled between moans.

Still high in her aphrodisiac dose Paula was enjoying the double cock sensation as her ass relaxed and started to feel it hot. She was not quite used to anal. As a matter of fact she denied it to every boyfriend she had, and only tried it once under the influence of heavy alcohol.

She was now not only taking a whole cock in her ass, but also having another in her cunt. Their pace was getting higher and so did her arousal and moans.

"Oh fuck!!! I'm going to die!!! This is gross!!! This is sick and perverted!!" She mumbled incoherences while she wriggled between them. "I'm going to cum!!! Can't stop it!!! I'm cumming!!!"

Another high pitched shriek accompanied Paula's shaking. Her whole body was spasming in a devastating orgasm. She could also feel her pussy muscles wringing the cock inside her until he could not hold it any longer and exploded inside her.

After getting out of her, the man inside her pussy rolled her over and another took his place.

It was a continuous fucking where there was no time for her to rest. Three men already came into her pussy and the fourth was panting about to fill her again.

After the third man filled her ass, and the fourth overflowed her pussy, she was placed face up over the mattress. Her already plastered cunt was open for every guy in the group to fuck her.

Her face was also a complete mess, as she eagerly sucked every cock she had been offered, savoring the remains of cum and her own juices in the process. Her sex oozed crazy amounts of gooey semen that overflowed her.

One of the men simply approached her and ordered her to open her mouth. She lustfully obliged, feeling him painting all her face and tits, and dropping a good amount of gooey butter into her mouth.

As the effects of the second shot of aphrodisiac subsided she regained some consciousness of her behavior. Many questions returned to her mind.

How many loads did she take in her pussy?? Oh Gosh!! What if they really took her IUD out?? What if she was already pregnant??

Her body was sore but she couldn't stop being fucked senseless in missionary position, cumming every three minutes. Her legs seemed to have life on their own and wrapped around every man fucking her.

Then she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Paula?? Paula?? Where are you, dear??" She heard

She recognized that voice. Paula turned to the source of the sound and saw in complete shock that someone was holding her mobile phone with a video call to her mother.

"Paula!!! What have they done to you!!!" Her mother cried.

"Cut the call Mum!!! Cut the call right now!!!" Paula begged.

"Oh Gosh Paula.. Where are you??" She replied.

Paula couldn't get her mother to hang the call. In the middle of a powerful fucking she was unable to repress it anymore. Paula came loud and hard in camera for her mother. She was completely ashamed and couldn't imagine a possible way to explain it to her.

Luckily her mouth was soon occupied by another cock that fucked her throat senseless.

Only after a good fifteen minutes and three more guys cumming inside her pussy, Paula could get the call ended.

"You fucking bastards!!! I hate you all!!! " She yelled.

All the men in the room were spent inside her ass, her mouth or her fertile pussy. Her body ached in every way possible. Her pussy lips were red and remained open after so much abuse. Her asshole also gaped in ways she never imagined. Her nipples and breasts showed painfully stretched after so many men milked them.

Her once toned muscles were now laying limp and exhausted over a cum stained mattress. Her pussy oozed the evidence of her lost battle.

Still chained, Paula laid her head down on the mattress, closed her eyes and tried to get some rest. It's been a long and hard night.

Over the transmission screen, the final picture was one of the outermost defilement of Paula. With that still image, everything faded to black again on the screen.

Everybody was silent at the bureau's office. A strange sense of defeat could be perceived in the room. Only the sound of the computer keyboards was subtlety heard, as you may have heard the sound of a pin falling.

Without saying a word Robert took his things and went away. Following him many agents did the same.

In front of her desk, Sophia watched as everybody left. Taking care of her own computer she also got up and went to her assigned bedroom.

Once in her room she dropped everything on the small desk beside her bed and went directly to the bathroom. She needed some privacy, and her bathroom proved to be the only place she could be sure nobody watched her.

Undressing from her clothes she found her panties completely drenched from hours of arousal. Lowering them she kicked them aside. Watching herself at the mirror Sophia threw away her bra, sat on the WC closed lid and furiously pinched her nipples, opening her pussy labia with her other hand.

She was so hot!!! She desperately needed some relief!!! Rubbing her clit and pinching it, she started to quietly moan. She grasped the towel and rolled it around her mouth in an improvised gag to silence herself. With her legs wide open she was madly masturbating, feeling her climax approaching and receding in an excruciating scarce sensation.

When she saw the cylindrical deodorant spray bottle in front of her, she didn't hesitate and without much thinking she pushed it all the way into her pussy. It was big and cold, but she was so hot that she got it sunk inside her in a few seconds. Feeling its girth opening her she moaned and started moving it in and out. She was now fucking herself with it!!

"Mmmpphhh!!! Mmmmphh!!!" She muffled in hot excitement. "Phhhcckkkmmmee!!!"

Her orgasm surprised her quivering and spasming for some endless three minutes. Exhausted and still trembling she took the towel out of her mouth and looked at the deodorant bottle completely drenched in her own cum juices.

"Oh my God!! That was really hot!!" Sophia said to herself. "I needed it so badly!!"

Cleaning everything and putting everything back in place she got back to her bed and prepared to sleep naked all night long. Her legs were still trembling and recalling that rude feeling she enjoyed so much.

Before turning her lights out Sophia took a last note in her cell phone. She had new plans for the following days, and they surely didn't include the FBI. She will solve this case on her own in a better way than this bunch of bureaucrats.

Tomorrow she will focus on preparing everything for her plan.

DEGE
DEGE
53 Followers