Rescuing Sweet Olivia 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll lend it to you tonight." She said, giving it in her trembling hands. "It is waterproof. You just have to wash it in the morning before returning it to me."

Sophia's face was shining. She thanked Paula a dozen times before saying goodnight and going to her bedroom. She closed the door to get some privacy in case any sound escaped her mouth, and dimmed her night lamp.

Staring at that realistic toy in her hand she observed each of its details. It was a veiny, thick and circumcised cock replica. Even being black added some kink, as she had never seen any colored man's cock. She slipped her fingers over it to feel its texture. She smelled and licked it, but that didn't work. Closing her eyes she recalled the memories of Andrea's experience. She could hear their commanding voices, her moans, even the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Her pussy started to moisten and soon was oozing her own arousal. Still closing her eyes she took the toy to her thighs, rubbing it through her inner flesh and feeling it getting closer to her lips, parting them and getting them to welcome the big black dildo into her.

Sophia softly moaned as the dildo got deeper and deeper inside her, but she could not get to the point of climax. She continued to get it in and out of her, massaging her inner pussy walls. It felt good and she licked her lips enjoying her own pleasure. She went on and on for several minutes until she came in a spasmodic orgasm that left her panting and sweating. Completely exhausted, she took a mental note to share with Paula. She missed the smells and sound of a male stallion taking her, his sweat, his sexual scent, and mainly his dominating hands. It was not even close to her sexual needs, although it helped her to release some tension. But inside her mind she still craved what she saw in the videos.

Completely exhausted, Sophia fell in her bed. The black toy rested over her pillow, still glistening in her own juices. Its black color was a stunning contrast with her pale caucasian skin and her red lips.

The alarm clock set in her mobile phone woke Sophia up at 8AM sharp. When she opened her eyes, she was almost jolted by the presence of the imponent black toy on her pillow in front of her. Remembering last night's experience she smiled and put it aside while she got showered and dressed. She cleansed the toy thoroughly and placed It back in its pink velvet bag. Watching herself in her mirror Sophia fixed her dress and opened the door.

She was surprised not to find Paula at the kitchen, but assumed it was her time to return the favor to her. But after calling her with no answer she knocked on the guest bedroom door. With no reply she opened the door but Paula was not there. Her bed was perfectly done and everything was in place, even her luggage.

Sophia returned to the kitchen and finished her breakfast alone. Probably Paula had some urgent meeting with the bureau and left early. Sophia was a bit angry that she didn't even leave her a note.

After her breakfast she took her camera and equipment and went to do her daily live feed to another place she spotted. She had a smooth and routine transmission with no new information as lately.

When she ended her transmission an hour later, she headed to her home while calling Paula over her mobile phone. But she didn't answer.

In the afternoon she insisted on calling her with no success either. Sophia started to worry about Paula and decided to call Robert. He was at the bureau and knew nothing about Paula. She had missed her report at noon and he couldn't track her either. Sophia got a bit anxious and asked him what to do. He told her to return home and wait for further information.

When Sophia arrived at her apartment there were several agents waiting for her. They identified themselves as FBI agents showing their badges and she let them enter her apartment. It was a complete nightmare, as they moved everything and went in with different devices searching for something. A couple of minutes later Robert also arrived and joined the party. After almost 2 hours searching three of the agents came back with a "clear" status, meaning they didn't find anything. There was still an agent remaining with a beeping device in his hands. Finally he came back and made some gestures to Robert. He made everyone keep silent as he guided me towards the library, a few feet away from where we spoke the night before.

In total astonishment Sophia saw them moving some books to unveil a small device with a blinking red light behind. Once they identified it, they put it inside a special metal case and closed it.

"We're all clear now." Robert said. "They placed a transmitting audio device. That's how they got aware of our movements."

Sophia couldn't believe what she saw. Who put that in her library? How long have they been hearing her? Completely frozen from the sudden news she couldn't react. In shock, she was taken to the bureau offices.

Once in Robert's place Sophia was led to a meeting room with a large table in the middle and a huge screen on one of the walls and a couple of portable whiteboards. There were several people explaining all the mumbo jumbo of the case, but Sofia was still frozen.

"Where is Paula??" Sophia suddenly reacted. "Is she coming?"

Robert sat by her side and took her hands in his. Someone handed him a glass of water and a soft relaxing pill. He took his time to explain to Sophia that Paula had been abducted from her own apartment, from the room next to hers.

"But how did they enter my house? I have three different locks!! How did they go through the security agents outside my home?" Sophia asked in disbelief.

Robert did his best to explain what he knew and what he guessed as the most probable situation. His main hunch was that both of them were drugged last night after Paula's report. This was definitely professional and they did a perfect hit.

"Paula has a lot of experience being undercover. She's prepared for almost everything." Robert assured her. "She's not any next door girl and will fight back and give us any clue she can get."

"Paula is my age!! She surely has strengths, but she has insecurities!! How did you dare not to protect her!!!" Sophia burst in rage hitting Robert's chest.

"We're doing our best to locate and rescue her." Replied Robert with his sight down to the floor. "It's nobody's fault. These things happen sometimes."

Suddenly a chime sound jolted Sophia. She hesitated to look at her phone, as it proved to always be the source of bad news. Sophia glanced at Robert and put her phone on the table unlocking it. As she expected, there was a notification from her alternate email.

Robert asked her to please open her email account. He hugged her shoulders in support to comfort her. When she opened it, the usual communication they send on every new event was there:

LAST MOMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

"SLUTTY PAULA"

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BREAK AN FBI AGENT AND TURN HER INTO A COCK ADDICTED SLUT?

MANY PLACES AVAILABLE!!! BIDS OPENING NOW!!!

LIVE STREAMING TONIGHT 10PM!!!

The email attached a dozen images of Paula, ranging from her FBI badge to her last vacation pictures in bikini, some others in night dresses and a couple of CrossFit shots.

Sophia couldn't believe it. She cried uncontrollably hitting the table. She blamed herself for not doing enough. She blamed herself for trusting the bureau. Once again she imagined herself trading places with Paula.

"All agents meeting in 10 minutes!!!" Robert ordered in a stern voice through his intercom.

"Get her to the protected witness facilities and give her a sedative." He also ordered.

"I'm not going anywhere!!!" Sophia firmly protested. "You and your team proved to be a group of assholes doing this. I have significant knowledge to bring!!"

Robert looked at Sophia again. She was standing on her own two feet and seemed strong as a lioness. He analyzed his options and reluctantly agreed to let her stay as an exception.

"I need my laptop!!" Sophia also demanded. "They're playing with me and they're expecting me to be logged in and watch the show."

"I agree. We have to keep everything as normal as possible for Paula's security." Robert agreed. "Get agent Fose to bring her laptop. Get it first inspected by the Cyber Intelligence department. I need it yesterday!!" he said in a strong commanding voice.

Sophia's face turned a bit more confident with Robert's cooperation. He was starting to move his ass, and also getting the bureau to do so. If anything could be done, it had to be a joint effort from her and the bureau.

When the meeting started, a dozen agents invaded the large room. Some of them were carrying dossiers, others were empty handed. The meeting started with Robert's announcement of agent Paula Cortez abduction.

He then allowed the tracking department agents to speak on any news. But they stated they have lost her trace two blocks away from Sophia's home. Both her mobile phone tracking and the chip in her clothes seemed to be disabled. All security cameras around the site had been processed and many people around were interrogated with no success

He then let the intelligence agents know if anything related was written or said in the last 24 or 48 hours, but once again it was zero. Internal affairs was also working on the assigned security agents that were on duty that night.

A group of profilers took part next. Their best guess was a high profile organization led by a misogynist guy or group of guys that seek to get huge profit from perverted people on a worldwide basis. They also stated a deep fixation with getting their victims pregnant and forcing them to carry on with their pregnancy. A black market for newborn babies was also expected.

Speaking next was the money laundry department. Robert asked them if there was any way to trace the payments, but since they were done on Bitcoin, they remained anonymous. Any tracking possible was being done.

Last intervention was the cyber intelligence department. They gave the report on Sophia's laptop and smartphone. It was clean of viruses, spyware or keyloggers. When Robert asked them about the tracking of the transmission, they were non conclusive. Andrea's theory of an encoded portable satellite streaming deemed possible, but another dozen theories also were.

Thanking everyone, Robert dismissed everyone until 9:00 PM. A reduced special task force will gather together for the moment the live show was announced.

A bit stressed but somehow comforted by the fact everything possible was being done, Sophia accepted going to the protected witness facilities in the same building. She dropped herself on the perfectly tidy bed. She was so exhausted that she fell immediately asleep.

At 1PM she was woken up by a knock on the door. Somebody was bringing her lunch. She wasn't hungry at all, and she left the tray untouched. Once again she checked her mobile phone. She was expecting any news from Paula, Andrea, Cindy or even Olivia. Only a new message from an unknown blocked number startled her. It was just a photo of one of the city fountains. It wasn't random. She knew there was an underlying message behind.

Dashing through her door she called Robert. A security agent stopped her and called Robert through his intercom. In a matter of seconds Robert was there.

"What's so urgent Sophia?" He asked, a bit upset.

"I received this message from an unknown number!!" She said with anxiety.

"Yes. We know. We're monitoring your phone. The Cyber Intelligence department is working on it." Robert explained it as something routine.

"It's not just the picture!! It's what is in the fountain!!" She yelled.

"Can't get what you are saying Sophia." Robert answered.

"Look up there!! Do you see that purple spot??" She said again. "I'm sure those are Andrea's panties!!!"

"I want to go there and get them." She firmly stated

"We're leaving in 5 minutes!" He answered.

The group left the building in two official cars. The intelligence department had already identified the fountain as one that was only a few minutes from the office.

As soon as they got there, a special procedure took place to avoid anyone getting close to the fountain. A group of specific agents took the purple fabric from inside the fountain and placed It in an evidence plastic bag. They showed it to Sophia and she nodded in awe. She recognized it as the remains of Andrea's panties. They were all soaked in the fountain's water. Knotted with them there was a used pregnancy test.

"Oh my God!!!" Sophia reacted with her eyes wide as plates. "They got her pregnant!!!"

"We have to first analyze the DNA to be sure of that." Robert stated.

"Bet you won't find any usable trace of DNA there!" Sophia said with certainty. "They placed it in the fountain to get you to waste your resources uselessly. It's all washed up by now."

Robert had to admit she was probably right, but he had to follow procedures. Given Sophia was right, Andrea was the second pregnancy this organization provoked.

"Fortunately agent Cortez had an IUD implanted a year ago. She wanted to get it, and accepted it for her own protection when going undercover." He said trying to get Sophia out of the stress, but also to calm his own worries.

The FBI agents worked in the area to get any surveillance camera, public or private that might lead to any identification of the person leaving that inside the fountain. All they found was a traffic camera identifying a black dressed man in a black unidentified plateless motorcycle dropping the evidence at 3:20 AM in the morning. They took the footage to process and enhance it, but there was not much they could do with it.

It was the afternoon already, and the sun was setting down when they got back to the bureau's office. There were only 90 minutes left to the meeting and Robert was presented with the final report from Sophia's apartment. He sat down at an interrogation room with Sophia and asked her several questions.

"Am I a suspect in the case now?" Sophia reacted when he started to ask questions in an uncomfortable tone. "Do I have to get my lawyer here?"

"I'm not implying not denying you may be connected to the case. As you may know, we have to be 100% sure who we give information to!" Robert said.

"That's ok. But what does it have to do with Paula's intimate toys?" Sophia complained.

"We're dealing with a sex abuse organization. Everything about sex may lead to clues to unveil the case." Robert answered. "Is that your toy or is it Paula's?" he insisted.

Full of shame Sophia was forced to confess that both her and Paula had a private conversation about their sexuality, and it led Paula to lend her toy to Sophia. It was a girl's conversation that should remain private. Robert agreed to keep it private, but also stated he could not remove it from the case.

After that conversation Sophia returned to her room. She was furious. How dared he to suspect her in the case based on that nonsense!! All she could focus on right now was Paula. What will the organization do to her? Would her training make her able to resist whatever was to happen? Sophia also had the vivid image of Andrea's shredded purple panties, and the undoubtedly confirmation of her pregnancy.

A young female agent knocked her door and announced the meeting was starting in 5 minutes. Sophia arranged her clothes and got to the meeting room. Ten different agents were already there. Her notebook was at the head of the table. It was connected to a huge 70 inch screen and already logged to the page where she usually watched those streamed transmissions.

On two other desks sat several Cyber Intelligence agents tracing every lead possible. They were available for anything that may arise that night. The profilers group gathered together on the other side of the room. Half a dozen unidentified agents sat around the table.

Sophia saw all that resource deployment and felt both a bit stressed and also confident. It was quite different from last time when she saw the transmission at her home with Claudia. Although she missed the privacy she had.

"Connection will start any moment. Everybody ready?" Robert pointed, looking at his watch.

Every group around the room reported their status. Everybody was ready but Sophia. She didn't speak a word, but was continuously shaking her knees under the table.

The transmission opened with the typical set of images of Paula and the usual chat window below Sophia already knew.

"Sophia has a bit of experience on this part of the streaming." Robert said. "Would you please share with us what is going on at this moment?"

Sophia blushed. She didn't expect that request. She hated to tour them through the whole process about to happen. The meeting was taking an uncomfortable turn, and if it persisted, things could get even more awkward. She took a deep gulp and adopted her best poker face, preparing to articulate something inherently challenging.

"I'm not 100% sure about what I'm about to share with you. But it's based on my best guess after witnessing two videos with their respective chats." Sophia started saying eluding being conclusive

"As everything in this platform is paid in Bitcoins, this seems to be the overall ranking for the bids, plus something I assume is the member's performance, or rating, so as to keep the show attractive and streamable."

"What are they bidding for?" A young female agent asked.

"Not quite sure, but I assume they're auctioning the rapist available positions in this session." Sophia answered nonchalantly.

The young agent's face reflected her surprise. It was at that moment when Sophia realized that only a few of those agents were mentally prepared for what was about to unfold during the next hours. It really disappointed her, as she assumed to be within an elite force. At that exact moment she decided not to count on them, as if they didn't exist to avoid disappointments.

"Can we trace the origin of the transmission?" Robert asked.

"No, sir! They're really good at this!!!" replied an agent completely focused on his laptop. "They're masking the transmission with a continuously changing server. Once we trace one, it just changes to another."

"Keep me informed." Robert said. "But don't block or try to hack any of them as it might imply a life risk for Agent Cortez."

A dead silence engulfed the room. The countdown on the screen was going down and nobody knew what to do. There were only 5 minutes left and yet not even an idea was dropped. Robert was looking down and moving his feet showing his anxiety.

"I want you all to get prepared for what is about to come next. It may be too disturbing for those faint-hearted." Sophia couldn't hold back any longer. "Especially for those who know agent Paula Cortez."

"Remember, they're all trained agents, Sophia," Robert interjected. "They've been conditioned to maintain a cold mindset and perform their best in any situation."

As the countdown came to a halt, the familiar six-frame screen emerged. All six frames were pitch black, and a palpable tension gripped the air in the deafening silence. The central frame gradually faded from black, revealing an image that resembled an interrogation room.

Seated in a chair facing a sizable desk was Paula. She wore the same outfit she had on the last time she was at the bureau's office. Her hands were bound together in front of her, and something appeared to be restraining her neck, with a leash extending down to the floor.

Silently seated in front of her was a masked person. Paula's face remained defiant, displaying a total calm and relaxation. She patiently awaited her moment, poised for the opportunity to regain control. The individual in front of her wore an earbud, evidently receiving instructions through it. He stood up and exited the room, leaving Paula alone there.