All Comments on 'Rescuing the Fallen Ch. 02'

by MediocreAuthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, anan!The next chapter is posted and awaiting publication!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey anon, I appreciate it! I'm about to pick back up on this story, now that I've submitted my On The Job Event story.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Honestly everything in my logical strong willed female mind wants to hate this… but I can’t. Oh, it’s shameful, but it’s so impressively well done I would be lying entirely to say I didn’t love it. Just the right amount of fucked up smut, paired with wonderfully written story. Here’s hoping Thomas can be the savior of the female world.

Take these five stars, you wicked thing.

MattKesterMattKester11 months ago

This is interesting even from an academic perspective. Many years ago, in college, my roommate and I shared John Norman's books about Tarl Cabot and Gor. We were drinking beer one weekend and just talking. We wondered aloud what would happen to modern society if we accepted slavery as a premise. This story answers that question, and so, it becomes an interesting sociological exploration, too.

Yeah, whatever you might say about the Gor books - they were badly written, disgusting premise, etc. - they were good for a trashy read by a guy in his late teens. I've grown up a lot since then.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@seraph_nocturne: Your praise means the world to me! ❤️ And I agree entirely! The feminist inside me hates the horror of these stories, along with the originals, but I just love the psychology of the concepts so much! "What if my mind was reworked to love the things I hate? How would my spouse react to receiving complete control over me? How SHOULD a "good" man react to receiving complete control over the woman he loves? AlectaShadow's described the original as a "monsters walk among us" story. This story definitely explores similar ideas, with the starting point of a man who doesn't desire power, and yet receives it anyway.

.

@MattKester: I agree, this is very intriguing from an academic viewpoint! The original premise is such a clever one, that I had to add to the world of the payload. My stories are also pretty trashy, but also thought provoking, and that's why I love writing them.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking11 months ago

I like how you're exploring the inevitable consequences of the payload. I read a lot of science fiction, so the world-building is a big draw for me. I'm not sure which was the better fridge horror, men going around collaring other people's wives or the gentlemen's agreement to (mostly) not do that. What a way to make the point that women in a sufficiently patriarchal society are property and marriage is the deed of sale.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Joy_of_cooking: I agree that the concept of women as property is bone chilling. Personally, I find the idea of being captured by a strange man more scary than being kept as property by my husband, but I'm sure that other readers would disagree. Both are super creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He is doing his best to shield her from the true manner that society expects , demands from them. But it is clear what makes her happy. He should not have made her do a list, he should treat her in the way that will make her happy. The payload may last for ever. If he cannot treat her correctly he should find her a master who will treat her correctly. She needs a red bottom and a wet and welcoming kitty, then perhaps she can be a happy submissive girl.

It may seem harsh. But imagine the mental turmoil a girl must endure to resist her 'natural state day after day.

He needs to treat her properly as a collared girl, and find the cure.......if there is one and if the rest of the men will let him!

Plus if he finds the cure, imagine the fall out, will men give up and release their girls, I doubt it. Their slavery will become so much harder and so much more real. Is he really helping them?

Excellent writing

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@Anon: That is the conundrum, isn't it. Should Thomas accept her identity death, and satisfy the new woman? Or cling to the remnants of the woman he married?

Obviously, he would never want to be a monster (like James), but what is the right answer in this situation? He certainly doesn't know.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit8 months ago

This series should be the source of female learning.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months agoAuthor

@dasgoodahit: "NO! NOOO! BAD! *Sprays bottle* BAD!" 😂

Gator66Gator665 months ago

This was really a very fascinating read and the tension between the hatred of payload and the necessity of it was palpable. Everyone in the society, including the men are all coerced into actions.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor5 months agoAuthor

@Gator66: I'm glad you're enjoying it. 😁 Hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of the series. The next chapter is pending now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediocreAuthor@MediocreAuthor
My name is Mediocre, (my friends call me M) but I try my absolute best make my stories are anything but that... I've been writing for years, but I only recently started sharing my sex stories online. Want early access to my stories? I'm currently selling early viewings. Emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES