"Whores I’m Home!"

Story Info
Nympho slave master is home from work. Greeted by his 4 slaves.
2.2k words
3.52
16k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whores I'm Home!"

Todd yells walking in the front door of his big home.

I step in and kick off my shoes recklessly against the wall.

They'll see to them

I had 4 good little obedient sluts at my beck and call 24 hours of the day. These slut buckets did everything you ask and more. Absolutely no hesitation, and even better than that? With a smile and thank you even when what your requesting is of no benefit to them. Always a thank you and a smile. They were true dedicated slaves.

I drop my suitcase and stand with my arms open wide almost as if I'm open for a warm embrace, only I'm not. The 4 naked whores come hopping in a single file line like bunny rabbits, but of course I could hear them long before I could see them.

See, there is a very strict dress code in MY domain. First things first. No clothes of any kind ever. All of their clothes are locked away, and they only come up when I have to take em to the doctor for birth control. But every waking moment in my house these sluts are nude. Then are their masks. It was almost a difficult decision to make implementing the masks. Despite their disgusting behavior they all were truly gorgeous women. But after a house meeting it was determined that the masks were necessary for a slave and master grounding. They were all in front of me on their knees and palms resting on their thighs. I walked around passing them 3 face coverings each. One was a simple leather mask. The other was a full head latex mask with eye and mouth openings. Two openings at the back for pig tails, and 2 little slits for nose breathing. The third mask was full head gear with pig tail holes in back and just a nose and mouth opening. No eye openings.

After handing them each their uniform addition, I explained my rulings.

"The problem is that you are all very very beautiful women. I mean sluts. See what I mean!? Constantly seeing your gorgeous faces makes me forget who you truly are. My property, my sluts, my holes to use and abuse. You are not beautiful women you are desparate cunts. whores. Almost bamboozled me into treating you holes with... *i swallowed making a loud gulp" I almost began to treat you sluts with respect!! but there is no respect for you! You are useless holes every second of your life until I or someone else spairs you their cock for treatment. Do you want me to start treating you like people? Or like my property? all those in favor of being treated like my property play with your pussy."

Immediately all 4 sluts started rubbing their cunts frantically. I couldnt help but smile.

"Really get into it. Tell me. Yell to me how much you dont want respect but you want to be used by me. Finger fuck those pussies to being a cum rag for me. Squeeze those tits for being my sex slave."

They all obliged

Franticall rubbing their clits fucking themselves side by side shouting out their dedication to being a filthy slave that doesnt want respect but wants to be used. the more she is used the more she potentially may be worth.

I really hadnt planned on this, my intentions were just to gather them around and give them their masks and have them wear it. Maybe have one suck my dick but i hadnt intended a masturbation fest thats for sure.

The sluts are permitted heels or no shoes at all. And lastly a solid color cat collar with a bell. Everyone has a different color. Helps me "remember everyone" if you call it that. I don't trouble myself with their given names, calling them by their collar color is more efficient. Identities are for the respected remember.

I stood patient as I knew they would be at my feet and trousers shortly. Today Pinky was quick at unbuckling my belt and pulling down my briefs and pants in one combination. Her job was done. It was orange and blues job to get the pants off and from around my ankles so that I could stand with my legs apart feet half off the step at the entrance so my toe suckers could really show off.

I slightly lifted each foot and they hastily rushed my bunched up pants and socks off. Peeling them off my sweaty feet that had been sliding in those dress shoes all day were finally free. But not for long. On my left foot the whore was tonguing the spaces between my toes fast and desparate like. She was in front of me, face close to the floor and ass & pussy in air. She stretched her mouth and tried to gag on my foot. Once she wretched she spit on my foot and began to suck it dry. Orange on the other foot was doing the opposite. She was kissing my right foot slow and sensual like she missed me. I know she did. They all do. They've all succumbed to dedicating themselves completely solley for my pleasure. So when im gone they lose their minds a little. She sucked each toe individually slow and left them all shiny from her wet mouth. Pink had gotten my dick hard quick with all the assistance. She had been inbetween my legs on her knees begging for some eye contact and acknowledgement. She had those tits shiny and wet from all the spit on my dick, bouncing em around really whore like.

But Yellow was really outdoing herslf today. She Was right behind me except on her knees facing away from me. With her back to mine she does a back bend putting her hands on her ankles for support and practically offers her face as a chair. My nuts rested right on her forehead. Almost made me wish she wasn't wearing that damn mask. Her nose was right in my gooch and her tongue tickling my asshole. She was amazing! She tried to spit but missed. Gravity and her position weren't cooperepating so I did what any gentleman woud do. I stepped back interrupting everyones pleasing ritual, I and hawked the most disrespectful loogie in her face. I spit and spat and spit some more. I twisted her nipples and slapped both her tits making them shake.

"Thank you so much for spiting in my face master!! Thank you so fucking much for gifting me master. I love everything you do to me. Please more please do more!" she cries out I slap her cunt since its still poked out from this triangle like position shes in. She winces and begins shouting her gratitudes again.

I rub the spit in her face and leave nothing without a shiny finish to it. Her eyes closed I straddle her face and spread my ass. Balls on her forehead. Nose at my gooch and her tongue now licking my ass frantically. Kissing sucking slurping and tonguing my sweaty unwashed ass. A long day of work and she was to bathe me. She breathed between lickes while a greedy pink sucked my rock hard cock. She bobbed and slobbered even getting yellows hair wet. I slapped the back of her head when she went down on my cock. I liked a nice bounce when she rammed her lips into my pubes. I held her head at my cock interlocking my hands behind her head. She tried to pull back and get air but was denied.

She gagged and tried to escape again but no release still.

I was getting so close to cuming with my ass being cleaned my toes being gagged upon and the back of someones daughters throat I was so close.

Pink kept violently jerking trying to get off my cock, But we were only at about 27 seconds and shes a 40-45 kinda girl.

I just wasnt convinced she was in need of air as bad as she was acting. And maybe she did who knows. But with my dick hard and needing to cum not even precious air comes before pleasing me.

At 32 seconds she was practically pushing me off of her now with some force making me squat harder down on yellows face. I thought she'd collapse under me but she kept holding up. At 42 secomds I finally release pinks head as I didn't think id cum in the next 5 seconds. She took in the biggest breath of air as if about to dive into the ocean. She choked, she spit and tried gaining her breath. I spit in her face and slapped her over nd over and over.

"Thank you for fucking my face gracious master. I love when you stop my breathing. i love how i beg for air and you continue to fuck my face mercilessly. Im such a lucky whore!"

She smiled like a maniac and rubbed her pussy asking for more. I was upset I hadn't pushed it to a minute! I snatched her by the head and slowly brought her mouth down the shaft of my cock. And as soon as her nose was buried in my pubic bush I pounded that whores throat hard and relentlessly. I held onto her head for support and continued to ram her. The spit was hanging from the side of her mouth blowing bubbles on the other. A slimy saliva mess on her mouth and face. She kept gagging and letting me destroy her windpipe. I wasnt sure i had ever even fucked her pussy this hard. I was fucking her throat in a way you cant fuck a woman but your property. I was raping her esophagus mercilessly. Then Without any other warning I completely exploded but I was pumping so furiously my cock was completely exiting her mouth and reentering so the cum spewed down her throat and In her slutty face. She cried and thanked me for such an embrace. She had been watitng to snuggle my cock in her throat.

"DONT swallow it."

Her face saddened

I walked to the couch dick still hard and lifted my legs in the air.

"Yellow, here now."

she crawled to me and burried her face between my hairy ass hole. Tongue fucking me, sucking my nuts, back down licking my ass. Insatiable. But i loved when she rubbed her slimy face around in it. I grabbed her by her throat and brung her face to mine. I spit right in her left eye. The second spit landed on her forehead and was sliding down her face.

"Thank you master, may i please go back to eating your ass master? i just want to use my mouth and treat you master please it will bring your slave so much happiness please let me please im begging you'"

without another word I shoved her head back down to my ass. Pink still holding the cum in her mouth like a good whore, i called her to me. I snatched her by one of her ponytails and held her head at an awkward angle and then called blue and orange over.

with my ass still being serviced i instructed blue to lay down under yellow so that her bead is underneath my ass. Yellow is straddeling her waiste still loudly moaning and tonguing my ass.

"Now pink, I want you to aim that whore face and mouth right at yellows mouth. I need you to get as much cum to my ass as you can. Can you do that for me sweetie?"

yellow overhearing the plans stops licking long enough to tell pink

"share that milk with me please"

I tell blue she better catch every single drop that yellow passes. I instruct orange to lick the nut off pinks face while she aims.

Dipping her tongue into the corner of Pinks eye pink positions her head above yellow. Yellow is looking up tongue pressed on my asshole watching the thick fat slow cum glob slowly fall towards her. It lands partially on her nose and then to her mouth. She immediately rubs her face into my ass and balls sucking and slurping the cum. She did this until i was dry and told blue to open her mouth. Blue eager and desparate sticks her tongue out opening wide. it lands at the back of her throat which she swallows. By now im ready to explode again so i stand up almost stepping on blue and tell everyone to get on their knees in front of me. Theyre moaning, touching themselves,drooling and begging to be fed my cum. I couldnt hold it anymore and released my load on their faces. They cheered and screamed and held their mouths open hoping to catch a drop of my sperm. Some got lucky, others just got their eye or head grazed. i had one suck the tip of my dick and pushed her away. i spit in all their faces, slapped them and left. I was getting disgusted by their presence. But this disgust turns into a perverted pleasure which is why they love me. They need me and crave me. Without me their brains would probably melt. Lucky to have me? Yes they are.