All Comments on 'Rescuing the Fallen Ch. 04'

by MediocreAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm starting to wonder if the payload doesn't JUST affect women...

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, what an intriguing question... You'll have to wait and see! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if it affects men, what would be the effect on gay men?

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, to answer the question about gay men, the original Fall of Women story mentions that some women are getting collared by gay men, and they hope these men will not take advantage of them. So apparently gay men are not targeted by the payload.

DanDelawareDanDelawareabout 1 year ago

I’ve been following this story and look forward to each chapter. The situation with Naomi is interesting and I like that angle, but I’m worried about Tom.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

DanDelaware, I'm glad you're following along. Thomas has been given power that he never asked for. Within every human lies the potential to do good or evil. Thomas' decision may ultimately decide the fate of himself and those around him. But can he make the right choice? You'll have to wait and see!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne12 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

God fucking damn it Thomas… YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! You were supposed to destroy the Sith not join them!—waitwait, that’s not right…

But really… I… can’t… blame him. 🥵

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Seraph_nocturne: Thomas is one of the best that the gender has to offer (at least within this tale), and he still struggles with the lure of the Dark Side 🤣😆🤭

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking11 months ago

Yeah, I love the "power corrupts" angle. Very interesting to see what compromises Tom makes as the story unfolds.

Oh, I meant to ask on chapter 3: would it be a spoiler for you to discuss Rachel's reasoning for her list? Like Tom, I was also surprised by how much it focused on specific sexual acts. His line about, like, finally, some mention of human rights! rang so true.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Joy_of_cooking: Oh I also love the power corrupts angle! Thomas will be tested, but he hasn't failed... not yet, at least.

As an answer concerning why Rachel's list appeared as it did: The payload within a woman's mind insists that she should only give, and it is not her place to take. In rebellion, she wrote semi-selfish things. Basically, everything the payload insisted that she should grant him, she tried to take away. She was being bombarded with evil thoughts, and thus her response was not perfectly rational in that moment.

In her defense, what reasonable items could she write? Any man who needs "respect me as a person" to be written for them in order to follow it, already doesn't have enough respect... And any man who already has full respect, shouldn't need it written. Small, seemingly petty items where all she could think of in that moment.

.

Also, thanks for reading and commenting on all of these! The next chapter is shorter, but it should be out soon!

djripdjrip9 months ago

Can't say you didn't warn me about that shower! Yowser!

What a weird scenario, keeping a promise to someone who now actively wants you not to. But maybe she'll remember when (if) the payload is cured. Gotta love technicalities though! "Actually honey, it says here in subsection B that if you're not blowing out air, it's not technically a 'blow' job..."

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@djrip: 🤣I'm glad you're enjoying the series. If absolute power corrupts, can anyone be trusted with it? That's the question that this story asks.

reader5297reader52977 months ago

I've loved this series. I'm excited to read more.

With novels I try not to get too invested before the series is complete, but I've gotten sucked in here, lol.

Great work, I love mix of viewpoints and the descriptions of everyone's inner turmoil. Keep it up!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor7 months agoAuthor

@reader5297: I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself! 😊 If you head over to my discord, I can share a half-chapter until the full 2 part 5th chapter gets uploaded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediocreAuthor@MediocreAuthor
My name is Mediocre, (my friends call me M) but I try my absolute best make my stories are anything but that... I've been writing for years, but I only recently started sharing my sex stories online. Want early access to my stories? I'm currently selling early viewings. Emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES