From the Ruler's blog Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters have to pay for a mind controller's mistakes.
2.3k words
4.06
10.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 1:*

Look, at the end of the day, I try to be a good person. I was given a very good hand, and what am I supposed to do, not play it? So yes, when a year ago I woke up and found out that everyone had to obey any of my orders, I used it for my personal gain. And yes, at the start, I may have gone too far, lots of sex was had (and yes, there will be plenty of that here too), some people got hurt, and learned some valuable lessons about unintended consequences. Let me tell you, those first months were madness. Turns out you can't simply create unbreakable laws for 8 billion people without having entire economies collapse. I am very sorry if anyone from New Zealand is reading this, the economy should get back to where it was in a couple of months. So I did found the council, who basically are a bunch of very clever people that try to guide me through making the world a better place without messing up everyone's lives. As I said, I try to be a good person. We will beat climate change in a couple of decades thanks to me. So sue me for wanting to have sex with anyone I can! You know, you can actually sue me, the council thought it was a good avenue for regular people to raise their voices in case I am fucking up.

Oh right, I never explained what this is. I guess I am bored, and the girl currently sucking my dick just asked me what happens when I die. And honestly, no fucking clue. So in the odd case, the spell or whatever this is gets undone and people hate my guts, this can serve as a firsthand account of any of my changes. There are so many little changes I did that I keep forgetting about, so it will be good to have them written somewhere. And yes, this is a blog, I always thought those were cool. More people should have blogs nowadays.

I'll also try to fix any of my old messes. Some weird disease was hitting a Chinese city a few months ago, and the council heavily advised me to put everyone there in lockdown for a few days. So if you ever wondered why you couldn't leave your house for half a month, there's the answer. I thought not telling people about it would be funny. I feel a bit bad about it, so as a recompense, anyone that had to lock down can have one Blowjob Pass. Just tell anyone you were in, eh... what was it?... Wuhan? And they will drop to their knees. You only get one, so choose well! And if you are chosen, make sure it's a good one.

The nerds tell me I may have saved millions of people doing this, so like I am a fucking hero. As I said, I am a good person.

---

Sarah was tired. Her sister Mary had decided to make her the Maid of Honor for her wedding. She loved Mary to death, but after a full day of going up and down the city with her for wedding preparations, she sorta wished her fiancé would banish and make this hell go. Mary had always been a bit brat-ish, but this wedding had turned her into a full-on bridezilla. Sarah had to apologize to three different vendors, and that was just for today!

"Look, Sarah, it's not my fault the dude was an asshole, how dare he say that they couldn't do orchids?" Mary kept babbling excuses. "And who in their right mind would put a tree right next to the parking spot? I am so gonna sue him. Better, I'm going to get Robert to kick his ass"

In reality, Mary had been so blinded with rage that she had hit the tree right after turning the car on. From the brief conversation Sarah had with the owner of the flower shop, it looked more likely that if anyone was going to be sued, it would be Mary. Although he seemed like a nice guy who wanted to interact with Mary even less than Sarah. At this point she was fully checked out, and was just sitting next to Mary on the last bus of the day, hoping she could get home to her girlfriend as soon as possible. She could at least make a good blog entry out of this. Weird how suddenly tons of people, including Sarah, decided to start a blog.

"Dude, read, it's clear what it says, it's anyone!" Sarah overheard the two guys in the back talking. They looked to be 20ish, wearing anime T-shirts, and probably already had a few drinks.

"I can't believe this, we were just there on holiday when it happened..." replied the other. He seemed more shy.

"I was trapped in some Chinese hotel room with you for weeks with no idea why, I didn't even want to go to China in the first place! This is the Ruler finally rewarding us" Sarah started paying attention. People usually tend to not mention the Ruler casually, best not to think about what one cannot change. "This is karma paying back"

"I don't know man... Who would you even pick?"

"I have an idea" The guy suddenly moved forward in the bus, and towards the sisters. He tapped on Mary's shoulder. "Hey babe, what's your name"

"Get lost" Mary responded, with an angry expression "I am engaged, but I wouldn't talk to you anyways in a million years"

"I was in Wuhan during the lockdown. I would like to use my Blowjob Pass on you"

Sarah's heart skipped a beat. She felt it. "Ruler feeling" is what people commonly called it. The feeling when one of the Ruler's powers came into effect near you, and you just had to accept it. Then she saw her sister, who had previously mentioned her fiancé an average of 50 times per conversation, drop to her knees in front of this stranger on the bus.

"How do you want it? I need to make sure to make it good" Mary said. She had a bit of resignation in her voice.

"Just take it slow baby, let me guide you"

He dropped his pants and revealed his dick. Mary opened her mouth and took it in. She started going up and down, up and down. The guy looked to be in heaven. Sarah just froze in her seat, looking at the scene. Then she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

"Hey..." it was the shy guy. He mumbled his words. "I... was also in Wuhan and would like to use my... Blowjob Pass... please?"

*Drop to your knees. Give this guy a blowjob. Make sure it's a good one*. Those words seared in Sarah's mind, and she understood it was inevitable. Just like her sister next to her, she knelt in front of the guy, who was already dropping his pants. There wasn't much space for the action in the tiny bus, but she didn't (couldn't) care. She had to give this guy a good blowjob. She looked at the penis in front of her. She knew the basics of a blowjob, but she had never given one. She didn't even like men. She gave it a quick kiss, not even having time to register the taste she had never felt before.

"I am sorry but I have never done this before. How can I make this a good one?" She had to ask. Asking was the only way she could make sure he had a good one. She couldn't skimp on this one. Before he started answering, she took his whole dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head.

"Oh... this is great... Can you like... show me your tits?" The shy guy, who didn't look that shy after having a hot lesbian trying her hardest to please him, said.

Sarah felt conflicted. Was showing her tits part of a good blowjob? Surely not. He had said that she was doing great! She didn't have to listen to this. "I am not going to show you my tits you creep" She replied. The guy had seen her initial conflict in her eyes. He looked pensive for a second, and then his face brightened as he had an idea.

"Well, this is a very bad blowjob, I am not even seeing titties"

Those words hit Sarah like a truck. Deep down, she understood that the dude was lying. She knew what he was doing. Any blowjob he was given would be the best he ever had. But then... even the 1% chance that he was telling the truth... Sarah simply could not afford the possibility of giving a bad blowjob. She had to make sure. She stopped sucking the guy's dick, and quickly removed her shirt and unclasped her bra. She looked up and presented her breasts to the guy. He was smiling. She went back to sucking.

"Woah man I didn't know we could do that" Mary's guy said, impressed. After a few seconds of thought, he proclaimed - "Everybody knows that a good blowjob must be done in the nude, with the girl masturbating"

It wasn't even her guy who said it. But if everybody knew that... Sarah stopped once again to remove the rest of her clothes. While doing so, she saw her sister, doing the same. They exchanged a brief look. Mary's face said what she was thinking. "This is worth it if the blowjob is good. We need to make sure. Anything to give them a good blowjob". Sarah nodded. Once nude, with the guy's dick back inside her mouth where it belonged, she started masturbating. She even started adding occasional moans of pleasure, some not even fake, of her own initiative. The guy's dick twitched when she did that, which meant she was doing a good job.

This kept going for 10 minutes. At some point, they reached the stop where the sisters were supposed to leave. They of course stayed. The new passengers looked very confused at the scene in front of them.  "Don't worry, just Ruler business", Mary's guy said. Ruler business was one of the magic words that one could say to not get in trouble when doing something strange that the Ruler allowed. Sarah heard the other passengers turn around and keep going as if nothing unusual was happening.

"Oh my god, I am about to cum. Keep it in your mouth, that's how good blowjobs go". Sarah's guy finally said. At last, the end was in sight. "Cum with me" He thrust a final time, and her mouth filled with cum. It tasted horrible. But she kept it in her mouth, even through her own orgasm, as she couldn't ruin the blowjob right at the end. From the sounds of it, Mary's guy also came. The two sisters looked at each other, each keeping a mouth full of cum, as good blowjobs go.

"Wait, I have an idea" Sarah's guy said with a devilish look on his face. "The best way to end a blowjob is to share the cum with another girl. Make it hot"

And that was it. Sarah wanted to scream that the blowjob was over, that Mary was her sister, that this was disgusting. By the looks of it, Mary wanted to do the same. But both couldn't chance opening her mouths and risking losing cum. The only way to make it go away and make this nightmare of a good blowjob was to share it. Both sisters, naked, came face to face, still on their knees. Then they embraced, and started making out. Sarah felt her sister's tongue and the other guy's semen in her mouth. Sarah gave Mary the hottest kiss she had ever given, even more passionate than those she had given her girlfriend during those first dates. They had to make it hot. Her sister started fondling her tits. That was a good idea, Sarah thought and repeated the gesture. After a few minutes of intense making out, the taste of cum slowly disappeared. They had shared the cum, and had made it hot. They had given a good blowjob. They separated, not being able to meet each other in the eye. Sarah started to look for her clothes, when she realized that Mary's guy had at some point started filming the whole thing on his phone.

"What the fuck you creep, why did you film this?. Delete this right now!" Sarah screamed.

"Look lady, this was great, but me and my buddy are gonna have to get going, our stop is the next one" He replied.

"You ASSHOLE!" Mary, still naked, but apparently not caring, jumped on the guy. She started reaching for the phone, scratching the dude's arm. He yelped, clearly not expecting violence.

"Ugh... wait I know, good blowjobs need to be filmed!" His friend said, hoping to defuse the situation. Sarah replied by punching him right in the nose. The blowjob had already been given, no takebacks.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Sarah replied. She leaped towards the guy.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 5*

Yeah, I saw that viral video of those two naked girls on the bus going feral. 20 Million views in less than a day? You guys are nuts. I do feel a bit bad, I admit responsibility. I don't blame the guys, they were playing under the rules, but man this got out of hand very quickly. From now on, Blowjob Passes mean no consequences afterward, you are just rewarding them for my mistakes. Girls use some common sense when I say to make it good, it just means make an effort you don't need to follow every single thing the guy says!