Research

Story Info
A girl is kidnapped and experimented on with tickles.
2.6k words
4.43
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers

Brooke sat down in the chair, raising her loose tank top to just below her breasts while the tattoo artists readied the stencil to be placed on her sternum. As he placed the artwork across her tummy, spanning from rib to rib, she let out a small giggle as she twitched. Quickly regaining her composure, the artist raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, it was a bit colder than I thought it'd be." Brooke explained.

"Right," the tattooist inspected his tool. "Well I've gotta get some new ink for my gun, I'll be right back"

As the artist exited his studio, door shutting behind him, Brooke eased into the chair. Slowly, the smell of permanent markers began to fill the room, too slow to raise any attention. Assuming it was just cleaning chemicals, Brooke ignored the scent and continued to relax. Listening to the ticking of the clock and the faint music in the background eased her mind as the gas that filled the room lulled her into a deep sleep.

Brooke slowly awoke, the drowsiness clouding her mind. She groggily looked around in confusion as the tattoo studio blurred back into vision. Only the walls covered in murals had changed to a pristine white wall. The soft light had been replaced by a hard spot light that illuminated the curves of her body. The comfortable chair had been replaced with a leather chair that held her arms out and her legs apart. That was the point when she realised her wrists and ankles were bound. Padded cuffs held her in place, she struggled against them but not one chain seemed to ease off. As her eyes stared down at her body she realised that her clothes were missing, leaving her in nothing but her light pink underwear,offering her soft skin next to no protection.

As she became more and more aware of her surroundings, her eyes focused on the two figures in front of her. Her vision, still slightly blurry but she could start making out the details on the people in front of her. A man and a woman stood over her in lab coats, clip boards in hands. The woman seemed to notice she had awoken first.

"Well, well," she smiled, without a hint of sincerity. "Look who's finally awake, how was your nap"

"Mmhhhh," Who the fuck are you! Was what Brooke was meant to say, but the gag in her mouth meant that no words came out. She stared down at the two scientists who studied every inch of her body.

"I bet you're wondering who we are, why you're here, and what is going to happen to you," the dark haired woman continued, completely ignoring Brooke's protest. "Well, allow me to introduce us. My name is Professor Jones, Emily Jones that is. And to my left is Professor Quinn Martin."

The blond haired man looked her up and down with a mischievous smile. He seemed to enjoy the fact that I couldn't say a word. Or, he was looking forward to the forthcoming.

"We are very special professors, who have been hired by a very wealthy benefactor to explore the human body and experiment with it's... Ah, how should I put this? Sensitive areas." Professor Emily Jones explained with a sadistic grin. "Luckily, Professor Martin and I share a common interest in this area, so let's just say we enjoy our work."

"And you miss Thomas, also appear to share this interest, from the research we've done into you." The male professor finished.

Blood started rushing up Brooke's body and into her face. The realisation of what they were talking about began to dawn on her. In her past, Brooke had dating and fucked a fair few men and a small handful of women. One ex-girlfriend however, had sparked something interesting in her once. A fetish for tickling, she was constantly tickled by her ex girlfriend, tormented and teased. Although her partner never realised, this act always turned her on more than anything before. Despite never talking to any of her partners following that specific ex about her discovery, Brooke had certainly done plenty of research into the area online. Now, this fetish that she had was about to be forced onto her, and she wasn't sure whether to feel terrified or aroused.

Fingers started crawling up her leg, snapping her back into the present. She squirmed and laughed through the gag. Eyes wide as she watched the dark haired lady climb her leg with her perfectly manicured nails, stopping on her inner thigh. Blood started rushing to her lower region, the first sign that she was enjoying herself. Her arousal didn't stop her crazed reaction as she jumped and tried to pull away from the tickling fingers.

"Arousal levels are rising," Professor Quinn announced, but how did he know? Her eyes followed his gaze to a monitor that appeared to be hooked up to the chair she was on. It was monitoring her vitals, and her arousal. "Well, I guess we don't need to administer the aphrodisiac agent. Ah well, what the heck, let's just do it anyway."

"Agreed," Professor Emily commented, reaching for a mask attached to a clear plastic tube. She ceased her tickling and removed the ball gag.

"No! What is this! Get it off me!" Brooke protested as Emily placed the mask onto her face, securing it with a strap. "Ok, it's on."

Quinn flicked a switch and a pink gas began rushing through the plastic tube, slowly approaching the mask attached to Brooke's face. She held her breath in defiance, determined not to play into their game, no matter how much she was secretly enjoying it. The female professor seemed to quickly notice this.

"We could just wait and see how long you can hold your breath, but where's the fun in that," nails began racking down her ribs. Brooke immediately lost her breath, laughing into the mask. The pink gas rushed into her nose and mouth, filling her lungs with the peach flavoured scent.

The effect hit her almost immediately. Her arousal sky rocketed, alongsider her sensitivity. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten within seconds. As the male scientist turned the dial on the computer, she felt the volume of gas being pushed through the gas increase. Brooke shook her head frantically. Emily's tickling driving her insane. Spidering up and down her ribs. Tickling, tormenting, arousing. Suddenly, she felt the same feeling on her feet, her eyes glanced down to find Quinn playing with her feet.

Brooke's entire body shook, she felt an orgasm start to rise. The tickling feeling became more and more pleasurable. Her laughs began to sound more and more like moans. In the back of her mind she heard a beeping. Not sure where in the room the sound was coming from, she ignored it. It was the last thing on her mind.

"She's getting closer," Emily's voice chimed in from somewhere. "I bet you want to cum don't you?"

"Nnn... No, I do-" Brooke stuttered through moans and giggles. "I don't know what you mean..."

Suddenly, the tickling stopped. No. It moved. Away from her ribs and feet and towards her legs and belly. For anyone else, this would have just continued the ticklish torture. But for Brooke, this made the tickling worse, and made her orgasm begin to subside. She screamed as her moaning quickly turned back into laughter. The perfectly manicured fingers had left her most erogenous spots, moving to her most torturous.

This tickling was so much worse, and yet the fire inside her continued. While her orgasm was going down, she was somehow becoming more and more turned on. Somehow, even the padded cuffs that strapped her down began tickling her as she writhed in them. The primal feeling of needing to cum became stronger and stronger.

As her head shook from side to side, she felt her mask begin to loosen. A couple more shakes and the mask was crooked to the side, pink gas hissing out. The two ticklers didn't seem to notice. Emily, too busy running her fingers all across Brooke's toned tummy. Quinn, preoccupied with her soft thighs. The gas escaping the mask seemed to lessen the effect of the drug on her body. Only in a way that stopped her arousal from getting worse, unfortunately not doing anything to stop it entirely.

"Shit," Emily exclaimed. "Her mask is loose"

She stifled a giggle. Clearly the gas was beginning to take an effect on her as well. She began to twitch and shake, her body betraying her.

"I don't think too much has escaped yet," Quinn stated as he ran round to refit the mask. Unfortunately, he spoke too soon. As he manoeuvred around Brooke's chair to fix the mask, his leg got caught on the pipe leading to the canister of gas. Ripping it, and Brooke's mask, free with a hissing sound. Soon the room was flooded with a pink mist. The hissing sound of gas slowed to a stop. Both researchers stopped, wide eyed.

"Sssshi-i-i-it," Quinn giggled. "Wehehehe have to taahahahake off out clooothesehehe!"

Brooke's hysterics had calmed enough for her to watch her captors panic and laugh as they tried to strip themselves. Their own clothes may as well be made from feathers and brushes. Their sensitivity increasing with every breath they took. They slowly pulled off their clothes, one button at a time. Laughing hysterically. Brooke couldn't help but enjoy herself between small giggles, watching her captors go through the same torment she had experienced. The fire inside her began to grow again, enjoying their torment. Watching the man's crotch begin to swell and grow. Knowing the woman was going through the same thing inside. Brooke herself, becoming wet again.

Finally, the two professors had freed themselves from their tickling prisons. Both stood. Naked. Laughing. Brooke took in the naked forms. The man's tall, lean figure bobbing up and down with his chuckle. Her eyes travelling down his slightly toned body, landing on his hard long dick. Like a steel rod. The woman's body was the polar opposite of his, small, curvy and soft. Emily's boobs and bum were both large, contrasting to Brooke's slimmer form. Her nipples clearly hard. Her whole body bouncing with her high pitched giggle. Brooke even noticed a slight glistening from her pussy. The two were clearly turned on, and their eyes never left one another.

"Wow Quinn, I never guessed how big you would be," Emily eyed up his bouncing tool.

"And I never knew what large assets you were hiding under that white coat," Quinn giggled back.

They moved towards one another, lips locking in a tense kiss. Their hands roaming one another's bodies. As their hands roamed, their laughing got worse.Quinn's cock twitching. Emily letting a small moan go, between laughs. Her hand wrapped around his cock, pumping. His hand caressed her pussing, a finger slipping in. Both let out a giggling moan between a kiss. They moved backwards, towards Brookes, during their moment of passion, landing on her side. Quinn lifted Emily weightlessly onto the side of Brooke's prison bed. A gasp sounded as Quinn pushed himself deep inside of Emily.

Brook thought she had finally caught a break until each researcher laid a hand on her body. They continued their earlier onslaught, whilst still tickling each other. One hand, she wasn't sure which, tickled it's way down Brooke's belly, reaching her underwear line. It ripped off her underwear. The other hand, giving her bra the same treatment. Suddenly a well trained finger began to rub her sensitive clit. Brooke could safely say the gas had worked it's magic on her down there too. Immediately she began to reach an orgasm. Beep beep beep. The hand stopped before she climaxed. The other hand began tickling all over her small, sensitive tits. Tickling them, caressing them, pinching her nipples to make her yelp with pleasure.

Throughout this torment, the laughing, moaning couple continued their sexual exploits. Brooke wasn't sure how many times Emily had came, due to being slightly distracted. But she knew it was a good few times at least. Brooke felt the hand that had nearly given her that sweet release, begin to work its way down her pussy. It suddenly reached her arsehole. Fingers began strumming between her arse and the opening of her pussy. Brooke bucked. She couldn't help herself. The pleasure and torment combined was just too much for her. Again, she climbed closer and closer to climax. Beep beep beep. The fingers stopped. Moving back up towards her belly.

A scream drew Brooke's attention back to the scientists. She watched as the male's body began to shake and convulse. Emily's fingers began running up and down his belly, reaching the base of his dick, and back up to his bellybutton, before repeating the path again and again. His moans and laughter became a symphony as he came into Emily. The action then set Emily off the edge too, he head flew back as she gyrated on his cumming dick. Moaning and laughing to a climax. Brooke was envious. She was so desperate to cum now. The two's temporary break gave her a chance to speak.

"P-please," Brooke whimpered between giggles. "I'm begging you, please let me cum. I need to cum so bad."

The two looked at one another, then back at Brooke with a smile. Quinn moved in between Brooke's legs. Emily moved to her head and unshackled her hands. Quinn moved in, towards her pussy, slipping his still hard cock inside. Brooke let loose a gasp as she sat up. Quinn's hands moved towards her feet while he started to pump. His hands spidered up and down her soles. From behind her, Emily's hands began exploring her ribs. Brooke wanted to join in. She let her land loose on Quinn's body. Tickling his lower abdomen, as she had seen Emily do before. His thrusting suddenly got faster. His dick twitching inside of her. The orgasm began to rise once again. Only this time. This time, they didn't stop.

Her body shook with a mind breaking orgasm. Everything around her seemed to fade to pleasure and ecstasy. She had never experienced anything like it before. Hips bucking, breath frantic, dick thrusting. The intense rapture seemed to last forever. Slowly, she felt herself start to come back down. But the two hadn't finished with her yet. It was Emily's turn to make her cum. Quinn eased his pumping and moved his hands to her ribs, never removing his dick. Emily moved one hand up to Brooke's hard nipple and began tickling and teasing it. Brooke felt the orgasm begin to return. But her other hand. That was what would bring it back completely. It roamed down her body, tickling on the way. Reaching her clit. Rubbing it, circling it. Expert precision seemed to possess Emily's hand. She knew exactly how to move. Exactly what Brooke needed. Another mind blowing orgasm hit her. Reaching ecstasy once again. Just when she thought it couldn't feel any better, Quinn began pumping harder again. Pushing her mind to limits she had never thought it would reach.

Slowly she came back down. As her eyes began to refocus she realised Quinn had stopped pumping into her, he had turned around and Emily was on her knees in front of him. Her large tits had sandwiched most of his dick, while her mouth played with the head of it. Brooke didn't want to feel left out. She untied her ankle restraints and moved behind Quinn. One hand wrapped around his body, her fingers running up and down his tummy, as she had done before. The other went between his legs from behind. Her fingers, tickling from his balls to his arsehole, running along his taint. His laughter turned into moans. His body writhing in joy. He let loose another scream of pleasure as he emptied his balls into Emily's mouth and all over her tits.

"Do you have any job openings?" Brooke panted to both of them.

Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers