Research Project Ch. 03

Story Info
The research begins.
3k words
4.61
7.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

Emily, Mary and Ellie sat in front of the rotating hologram, the light reflecting in their eyes as if looking at Christmas lights. They were looking at a glowing model of Emily positioned upside down in a metal bondage rack, her legs splayed open and bent back at the knee. Her arms were bound behind her, arching her back and pressing her breasts forwards.

The doctor spoke: "In this position, we will have optimal access to Emily's testicles." She rotated the image horizontally so Emily's holographic behind was pointed straight at them. The girls noticed Emily's sack was perched directly on top of her upside-down position, the region was highlighted.

"In this exercise we will be measuring Emily's semen generation as a function of testicle stimulation. The plug will also be used to record prostate activity. During this session, no stimulation of the penis or vagina will be necessary."

Mary and Ellie nodded, observing the image closely.

"Good, Mary and Ellie please select the toys you would like to use in this exercise from the cabinet behind me. Emily, please follow me and I will help you into your bondage."

Emily stood and followed the doctor out into the hall, she heard the Kim sisters giggle behind her as the cabinet was opened. As Emily walked down the hall, a million questions raced through her mind but she couldn't formulate her thoughts to get anything out. Before she could, she was distracted by an open door as they walked past. Looking inside Emily saw Maria and Kiah inside, kneeling and facing the wall opposite the door. Their gym clothes discarded, she saw they had on only slim lingerie sets. As Emily tried to get a closer look, she saw what they were doing. Kiah's head bobbed furiously as the head of the dildo was treated to a vigorous assault. Maria's head began to shake until she popped her mouth off of the dildo, coughing. She had pulled three-quarters of the length out of her throat, strands of saliva dripping off the glistening tip.

Dr. Lee reached back and grabbed Emily's wrist as she pulled her through the door at the end of the hallway. In the center of the room before her stood an intimidating rack of metal, padding and straps. She knew what this was for. Around the room various monitors and control panels beeped to life.

"Welcome to our primary research facility" The doctor spoke. "Please, wait while I program the proper shape to our bondage rack." She began working on a control panel.

Emily wandered up to the rack in the center of the room, mouth ajar. Looking around, she asked the doctor nervously.

"Doctor.. what if this is all too much for me. I never imagined this when you first described your research."

"Honey, I know we have a contract but I want you to know you are free to leave at any point. I don't want you to feel forced into any of this. Consider your debt taken care of just through your participation so far.

However," She continued. "You can't pretend to tell me you aren't curious. I can see it from your body. Not to mention I saw you observing our special plug. If you decide to stay, I can promise you that you'll be taken to places most people could only dream of. I just ask that you trust the process. Trust my researches, and trust me."

Emily looked at the doctor, she could see the same genuine care that she had originally seen when she agreed to this project.

"I know.. I'll do my best" She said.

"I believe in you. We all do. You can see the girls' excitement." The doctor paused before continuing. "Please, remove your clothing and step under the rack, the program is ready."

The servos in the rack whirred to life as they repositioned themselves to support the position from the hologram, which was now spinning around on a projector in the corner of the room. Emily removed her clothing, stepping forward.

As the doctor helped Emily into her restraints, she was amazed at the comfort of her bondage. She was supported in every way necessary, although she was entirely restrained in the manner described in the briefing room. Her testicles perched squarely above her upside down body, a silicone ring was pulled over them. Her smooth sac was stretched gently over her balls.

At that moment, Mary and Ellie walked in and began placing objects on the counter in front of Emily's rack. From this angle, Emily couldn't see what they had selected.

"Good, you're here. The exercise can begin. We are scheduled for thirty minutes of testicular stimulation but we aren't time constrained." The doctor used the control panel and Emily felt herself being lowered until her nether regions were right at chest height of the girls around her. Looking up between her legs, she saw the excited faces of Ellie and Mary. She also saw her delicate meat, hanging down towards her face.

"I will now insert the plug to monitor seminal generation" Dr. Kim reached out and picked up the black plug, covering it in a thick layer of gel lubricant. Using her finger, she applied some to Emily's butthole which was prominently on display in her exposed position. The small plug slid easily in with the aid of the lubricating gel. Emily inhaled sharply, anticipating the plugs movement. She felt plug slowly expand inwards, curving up to meet the region she now knew contained her prostate organ. Her eyes widened as the probe made light contact, she felt as if she was being prodded in her very core. Almost as if the base of her cock was being caressed from inside her. The plug backed off.

"Baseline readings of semen levels are collected. Current levels are small but nonzero. Interestingly they are higher than they should be, considering your last collection was only yesterday. It seems you have higher than average semen production even under no stimulation."

"Mary, Ellie" She continued, "we are ready. Please begin."

They smiled at each other before looking back down at Emily, her wide brown eyes staring back up at them.

"Don't worry Emily, we have everything under control" Ellie spoke. Looking back up at Mary she continued "Look at this perfect set of balls. Look how smooth her pink little sac is, don't you think we should get it nice and slippery before we continue?'"

"I agree wholeheartedly." Mary replied. "But I don't think any more of that gel is going to be necessary." She stuck out her tongue to a point, expertly tracing circles and figure eights in the air.

Positioning herself directly in between Emily's splayed knees, she leaned in, the girl's exposed sac presented at the perfect height. Looking up, Emily's vision of what was happening was blocked by the girls standing around her. Suddenly, she gasped as she felt the warm tip of the flute player's tongue make contact with her left nut. The light tickle provided by the barest contact of her tongue was swirled around the surface, tracing out shapes of all kinds as the skin was slowly covered in saliva. Due to the small contact surface, it took several minutes until Mary was satisfied with the coverage on this side, before moving her attention over to the other testicle. Giving this side the same care and attention took an additional several minutes.

Emily, lost in the sensations suddenly jumped in her restraints as she felt the plug prod her again.

"Semen production increased 5%." The doctor reported from out of sight.

"Make room!" Ellie exclaimed as she pressed her way next to Mary between Emily's knees.

Mary straightened up and nodded at Emily's glistening sac, now covered sufficiently in saliva. Ellie reached aside to grab a set of gloves off of the table next to her. After placing it on, she reached her hand down to give Emily a close look. Emily could see that the tips of each finger had lightly feathered tips.

She reached back up and tapped Mary on the shoulder, who moved out of the way. Ellie positioned her hands on either side of the shiny sac, now slightly pink from their treatment so far. Ellie reached out with her pointer finger and dragged one of the feathered tips directly across the center line of Emily's scrotum, eliciting a startled jump from their constrained captive.

Emily started at the new feeling of the feathers across her teased sac. The feeling was so light yet so focused. It was so intense, her body wasn't quite sure how to respond. Not that she had many options, in this restraint all she could do was try to endure the onslaught of sensations.

Ellie continued lazily dragging the feathered tip of her pointer finger across the smooth skin of Emily's scrotum, as she squirmed in her bondage below. Adding in the pointer finger from her other hand, she drew light circles around each nut.

"10% increase, great work girls!" Dr. Lee called out.

Ellie smiled at the news, replying back. "It's so much fun teasing this poor exposed set of balls. You really gave us a great position to work in professor!" A devilish grin crept on to her face. "I have full access to her exposed gonads, I'm going to play these things like Claire de Lune

With that she suddenly dragged all ten of her feathered fingertips across the taut skin, caressing each nut in a flurry of coordinated movements. Emily shrieked as the assault on her testicles continued, unable to move her sensitive balls away from Ellie's practiced motions. She jerked and writhed in her restraints, but the straps held her steadfastly in place, her tortured ballsack still perched perfectly on top to be teased by the skilled piano player.

Ellie continued, varying the pace of her attack as the minutes ticked onwards. She angled her hands to properly tickle the stretched skin from every angle, rotating her wrists around the plump sac as she continued. Emily continued to squirm as she desperately tried to escape the fingertips.

"15% increase!" The doctor's voice called out.

"Please!" Emily gasped "It's too much!"

Ellie paused, lazily tracing her pointer finger around the girls sensitive skin.

"Let's not over-do it, it's only been twenty minutes. We need her to stay with us" Mary suggested. "Besides, I want to try this"

She lifted a jar from the counter.

"I bet its tasty!" She added, unscrewing the lid.

Ellie smiled, taking her index finger and dipping the feathered tip into the jar. "Oh yeah, the edible ink. I almost forgot!"

She returned her fingertip to Emily's left nut and began tracing a spiral pattern, starting from the center outwards around. Smiling at Mary, she moved around and began tracing the same pattern on her right nut.

Just as Emily was feeling relieved to have only one feathered tip tracing her, she suddenly saw Mary lean in, her skilled tongue began tracing the ink left behind by Ellie's finger. The two girls continued, Ellie lazily drawing shapes on her skin as Mary followed closely behind, faithfully lapping up the ink. Emily could swear she felt words being written out, traced over her sensitive scrotum. 'Slut.. toy... plaything..' The words were dutifully licked up by Mary as soon as they were written. Eventually Emily realized they were tracing out the entire alphabet, alternating from one nut to the other as Ellie wrote and Mary licked.

Finally, Dr. Lee's voice called out "Girls, we're at time. We managed a 15% increase in semen output at peak. Thank you very much for your participation"

Emily sighed in relief. She was eager to get out of her restraints. She looked around, but the two girls weren't moving.

Mary smiled as she looked over at her sister. Ellie nodded and the two girls swiftly descended on her. Emily cried out involuntarily as each girl took a testicle into their mouths. After she had been subjected to the light feather touch of the gloves and tongues for so long, the full stimulation was overwhelming. Her penis, now rock hard stood straight out at attention pointed between the two girls.

Her scrotum stretched tightly over each nut magnified the sensations as the girls' tongues swiveled around the tender balls. They softly applied suction in their cheeks as her balls were pulled gently outwards. While the treatment continued, Emily eyes crossed as her vision began to blur. Finally as the girls continued their oral onslaught, the probe once again returned to her prostate.

"20... 25% increase, and climbing!" Dr. Lee called out excitedly.

Ellie and Mary continued their relentless attack on the slick skin. They sucked more firmly as the testes were pulled in opposite directions, into the eager mouths of the two sisters. Their tongues sloppily racing around their lips as saliva began to drip down and pool at the base of her scrotum. Ellie's hand pressed itself behind her scrotum, massaging circles into the region where the sac met her skin. Emily's penis desperately twitched and jumped as it pointed proudly outwards between the two sisters.

"30%!" Called out Dr. Lee. The girls continued.

'Pop!' 'Pop'. Finally, two sharp pops were heard as the girls released the testes from their hungry mouths. They quickly pulled back into Emily's body, now blushing bright red from the intense oral treatment they had received.

"We achieved a 31.3% increase in semen production at peak" The doctor announced. "Incredible job today everyone, especially you Emily"

Mary and Ellie high fived each other over Emily's panting body.

"Thanks for everything, Emily, we had a great time" Mary said, appreciatively.

"Really though, you were amazing" Ellie added.

Despite herself, Emily felt pride swell within her. Pleasing Dr. Lee had given her a sense of accomplishment that she wasn't aware existed in her. Maybe she did have a bit of a submissive streak.

"Thanks everyone.. Can I please be let out now?" Emily asked.

The doctor used the control panel as Emily was swiftly righted by the robotic rack and placed gently on the floor in front of them, the straps quickly retracting. Emily grabbed on to the countertop as she shakily supported herself.

"I've never experienced anything like that.." She began "All of that was just for my testicles alone. I.. I'm not sure what will happen when you have access to the rest of me." She jumped suddenly as the plug pulsed to reminded herself of it's presence, she reached back and pulled it out, holding it in her hand.

"Oh yeah.. and this thing. I almost forgot, we barely even used it.." She trailed off. She realized that they had barely started with the elaborate plans they had for her. Looking around the room she saw the kind smiles of the girls in front of her.

"You did great today Emily." Dr. Lee offered. "We'll take things one step at a time. Now please get dressed and join us upstairs for dinner.

Dr. Lee and the two sisters exited the room as Emily was left alone with her thoughts. She had made it through one exercise and if she were honest with herself she had enjoyed it. The thought of submitting to the focus of a team of girls, all centered around her pleasure was intimidating but also she could not doubt that it was exciting.

She noticed as she put on the pair of panties left for her that her scrotum was still wet with the saliva of the two girls who had been sucking them just moments ago. She looked at the dress layed out for her, a skin tight little black dress that Emily knew would do little to hide her shape. She brought it over her shoulders as she looked down at the form fitting dress, it revealed her perky breasts and shapely hips. In front, she could see the outline of her still mostly erect penis, pressed up against her stomach. The dresses length barely covered her behind.

'Well there's no need for modesty at this point.' She thought to herself, as she walked up the stairs into the kitchen. Dr Lee was waiting there in front of a food delivery service, noticing Emily, she turned.

"You look lovely." Dr. Lee said, "I thought we could have a special dinner tonight to mark the beginning of our research." She gestured to the dining area "Please, through there. I have everything ready."

Emily nodded and stepped into the dining area. Standing in the doorway, she took in the sight. The dinner table was laid out with a romantic setting. Around it, each of the girls were sat in evening dresses which accentuated their beauty. Maria looked up at Emily, her shapely figure absolutely poured into the fiery red cocktail dress she wore.

"Emily, your dress is stunning" She said, her eyes wandering down to the outline of Emily's cock on display for everyone "I can't believe these two already got to taste you, I couldn't be more jealous."

Blushing, Emily sat down. "Thank you, Maria. You look amazing yourself".

Dr. Lee soon entered, carrying pots of food. "These are from my favorite Thai restaurant down the street, please enjoy."

As the girls ate their delicious curry, spring rolls and rice, Emily was forced to listen to the embarrassing recount of the ordeal she had just participated in. The discussion was eagerly led by the Kim sisters. Eventually, the talk turned to more casual matters and the girls spent the rest of the evening chatting and getting to know more about each other. By the end of the night, Emily felt more comfortable with her new friends and felt closer to each of them.

As Emily drifted off to sleep later that night with a fully belly, she couldn't help it as her last waking thoughts turned to imagination of what might be in store next for her.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers