Research Project Ch. 06

Story Info
Emily enjoys her friends' recital.
3.4k words
4.88
4.5k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
62 Followers

"We're so excited that everyone is coming to our recital!"

Mary's voice carried throughout the house as she jumped up and down in the living room. Mary was packing up her flute as the rest of the girls watched.

"We wouldn't miss it." Kiah commented "You girls are so talented and we want to be there to support you!"

Emily was excited to attend the recital as well, she had so far not had the opportunity to hear Mary and Ellie play their instruments. The two were members of their city's most prestigious orchestra. Ellie was even going to be performing a solo piano sonata to end the night. Her only concern was that she had nothing to wear, she had not really kept any of her belongings from before her coma.

"I hope it's not too formal, I don't really own any nice clothes." Emily said, voicing her concerns to the group.

"Nonsense! I picked something out especially for you." Maria said helpfully, presenting a package to Emily. "It's custom tailored, remember we've had your body scans for days. Welcome to the future!"

Thanking Maria, Emily unwrapped the package and held up the dress. Her smile faded slightly as she looked at the dress in her hands, there was not much fabric.

"Well go ahead, try it on!" Maria encouraged.

Emily walked to her room to put on the dress. She looked herself up and down in the mirror, hands folded shyly in front of her. The form fitting dress had a single shoulder strap in a modern cut. There were also cutouts on her sides and the back was mostly open, thin straps reached across her back holding the top up. The strapless bra Maria had provided lifted and supported Emily's breasts as her ample cleavage spilled over the top. She had not been given panties.

'Bra technology has really improved in the last five years.' She thought to herself as she continued checking herself out in the mirror. The dress ended on her upper thighs, her full ass barely covered. The tight dress hugged every curve and the tight fabric clung to her skin. The dress might have been borderline appropriate except for the fact that it did nothing to hide the outline of Emily's package. Even flaccid, it was clearly visible as the outline of her bulge leaned to the left.

Emily walked back to show the rest of the group to a round of applause. She waited for the cheering to die down before gesturing at her crotch, eyebrow raised.

"Very funny, Maria. But I clearly can't go anywhere in this, let alone to a formal recital." She said.

"Oh, don't worry. The doctor thinks of everything! Don't you know that by now?" Maria responded playfully.

"Yes, Maria has gotten a bit ahead of me but I do have something I'd like to share with the group" Dr. Lee spoke up, giving Maria a reproachful look. "I guess it's the right time to share my most recent development."

Dr. Lee stood and walked to the counter, where two small oval shaped devices were resting. Emily hadn't noticed them before, but she turned to watch as the doctor picked them up. They looked like two small mirrors, about the size of a hand held style that might be used for applying makeup.

"I have here a cutting edge application of science, the likes of which have not been seen in any lab to date." She announced, taking the group by surprise.

"They're just mirrors, what's so special about that?" Ellie asked, Mary quickly nudged her ribs in response.

Smiling, Dr. Lee continued. "Please observe." She pressed a button on her tablet and a faint glow began to emit from the edge of each mirror. One was blue and the other was orange. Dr. Lee placed the orange mirror on the counter and held her hand up. Slowly she extended her pointer finger and moved it towards the blue mirror she held in her hand. To the shock of everyone in the room, the tip of her index finger began disappearing into the surface of the mirror.

"Look!" Maria exclaimed, pointing at the counter.

The girls eyes were drawn to the orange mirror laying on the counter. The tip of a pointer finger was slowly extending from the mirrored surface. Silence filled the room as the girls looked on in awe.

"Please come here, Emily" Dr. Lee asked as she withdrew her finger from the blue mirror in her hand.

"Is.. Is it safe?" Emily asked nervously, slowly walking over.

"I assure you I've tested the device extensively. It is more than ready for human use." To reassure her, Dr. Lee stuck her hand in and waved at the group. Mary giggled from the corner.

"Please, raise your dress for me." The doctor instructed bluntly.

Emily, compelled as always by the doctor's confident tone, slowly raised the front of her dress. Her cock and balls exposed to the self-assured woman, she watched as her unit was gently lifted and the tip was pointed at the surface of the blue mirror in the doctor's hands. Holding her breath, she saw her penis disappear as it was slowly fed into the glowing portal. Unsure of what to expect, she was surprised to feel mostly nothing. She only felt the cool surface of the counter top on her penis as it lay softly against the granite.

Finally, her package was entirely gone as the mirror was pressed against her body. She felt it slowly constrict, holding itself in place around the base of her cock and balls as the doctor let go. For all intents and purposes it felt as though it were still attached, although it was physically located in a separate location.

"Whoa.." Kiah exclaimed, pointing at the counter. Emily looked to see her flaccid penis resting gently on the counter top, feeding out of the orange portal and leaning over forwards. It was resting on the surface of her smooth balls which were also popping out of the portal.

Emily pulled the front of her dress down. Looking down to observe herself, she was excited to see she looked like a normal dickless girl! Albeit a fairly curvy one in a tight revealing dress. She jumped slightly as she suddenly felt a pair of hands gently grab her penis.

Dr. Lee had picked her package up and placed it in a secure looking hard case.

"They will be perfectly safe here with us. Now we can all attend the recital, isn't that wonderful?" She asked.

Emily smiled nervously. She thought to herself 'As long as the doctor kept her unit secure, everything would be fine right?

Several hours later, the girls arrived at the recital hall, all dressed in similar stunning dresses to Emily's. Emily sat in the rear between Kiah and Maria. As the sleek self-driving car pulled into a free parking spot, Ellie and Mary collected their instruments. Once the car had stopped they began to exit, but paused as Dr. Lee turned to address the girls.

"Mary, Ellie we all want to wish you an excellent performance tonight. We will all be so proud watching you."

"We got you the best seats in the house!" Ellie exclaimed excitedly. "Front and center!"

"The show should be about an hour and a half long. The last thirty minutes are reserved for Ellie's beautiful sonata. I'm so excited to hear you play it." Mary added, looking at her sister.

Maria nudged Emily in the seat next to her. "You finally get a night off, are you excited?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah." Emily replied, taken aback by the question. Maria thought she heard a flicker of doubt in her response. She raised her eyebrow at the girl seated next to her.

"Emily will not have the night off." Dr. Lee interjected. "There's no need to delay our research."

"I knew it!" Maria replied triumphantly. Emily silently cursed her, realizing Maria had most likely planned her inquiry intentionally.

"Emily, please keep this inserted for the duration of the show. This way we will not lose any progress due to tonight's activity. I've created a stimulating program which will be sonographically tied to the sounds of the environment, it was quite fun to develop actually. I believe the stimulation should be light enough for you to maintain composure in the audience." Dr. Lee reached back to hand Emily's plug to the girl who sat, mouth ajar in the backseat.

Before Emily could react, Maria quickly grabbed the plug from Dr. Lee's hand. Kiah playfully grabbed Emily and pulled her over. Emily was no match for the gymnast's strength as she was pulled over her lap. Maria quickly popped the plug into her mouth and sucked, quickly covering it with spit. She raised Emily's tight dress over her ass, and teased her puckered starfish with the end of the plug. As Emily squirmed to free herself from the gymnasts grasp, Maria gave a sharp smack to Emily's exposed cheek leaving a red hand print across it.

"Behave!" She ordered sharply.

Taken off guard, Emily's cunt quickly flooded at the sharp reprisal. Surprised at her reaction, she questioned herself. Had she always had such strong submissive tendencies? Noticing Emily's reaction, Maria smirked and delivered two more firm slaps across the exposed skin. Emily felt her detached member twitch at the humiliation.

"Good girl.." Maria cooed, rubbing Emily's behind softly in approval at her sudden docile behavior. She continued slowly stroking the firm ass and finished pushing the plug into Emily's rear hole. Pulling the dress back down, she gave two quick pats as if to affirm the job had been completed. Emily sat up, blushing.

"Well then, I hope everyone enjoys the show!" Mary said as she exited the car with her flute.

"I know Emily will." Ellie added, following her sister. As the two disappeared to the side entrance with the other orchestra members, the rest of the group made their way to the main entrance. Emily tried to distract herself from the plug in her ass as she walked. Although the plug was dormant, the walking motion was enough to remind her of it's presence. As Emily followed the group into the lobby of the orchestra hall, her eyes briefly landed on the hard case Dr. Lee carried in place of her purse. She quickly looked away.

Looking around the luxuriously decorated lobby, Emily noticed that her dress didn't actually seem to be as out of place as she first thought. While the styles were still recognizable to her, fashion had certainly become more provocative in the past few years. Short dresses and tight skirts surrounded her as beautiful women walked past in every direction, leading their dates into their seats.

"This way." Dr. Lee called out, leading the group into the floor section of the main hall. The girls strode along the dimly lit aisle as they took their seats a few rows from the front. Emily sat on the end of the group in between Maria and an unknown woman in a slim burgundy dress. Emily tried not to notice the lady's striking beauty as she sat down next to her.

"This appears to be the acoustic focal point of the hall." The doctor observed, regarding the architecture of the room.

"You're absolutely right." The lady next to Emily commented, overhearing her remark. "I've been coming here for years, I always sit here. It's as if the full sound of the orchestra converges right on this very point."

"Sadly tonight it seems as if I've been stood up by my date.." She continued, seemingly unbothered by the empty chair across from Emily. "Maybe this beautiful young woman would like to take his place." She added flirtatiously, winking at Emily.

"Only joking, dear." She said a moment later, smirking as she watched Emily blush deeply.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the curtains swung open to a hearty round of applause. The conductor walked out and introduced the evening's program. After an introductory piece from a modern composer Emily had never heard of, the concert would continue with a classic performance of Vivaldi's four seasons. Finally, the night would end with Ellie's performance of Schubert's Piano sonata No. 16 in A minor.

With that, the conductor turned and signaled the orchestra to begin playing. The first composer had drafted a bittersweet composition, the long sad notes of string instruments hung in the air as Emily listened, slowly losing herself in the melody. Just then, she was brought back to her senses as she felt movement from the plug she was currently sitting on. She could have sworn she felt the plug's shape peeling open. Remembering the demonstration she had seen on her first day, Emily sat up straight picturing the feelers which she knew must now be rising gracefully from the device invading her bottom.

Sure enough just as Mary's flute held a long sweet note swimming with vibrato, the first feeler made contact with the walls of her rectum, dragging it's feathered tip gently along the skin. Her butt clenched instinctively around the base of the plug, fruitless trying to expel the devious invader.

Looking around the room in panic, Emily was suddenly very aware of how public her surroundings were. Inches to her left, the flirty woman from before caught Emily's gaze and smiled. Emily did her best to return a smile she thought would not appear suspicious. Her smile twitched as several additional tendrils joined the first. As the composition swelled and grew in intensity, so did the vigorous activity raging on between Emily's cheeks. At last, the final note of the first piece sounded out across the crowd. Inside Emily the note was being played as well.

As the joyful first notes of Vivaldi's 'Spring' began, a bead of sweat formed on Emily's forehead. The relentless teasing of her inner walls was set to continue on through the night. How was the Dr, Lee always able to design such devious plans? She wondered to herself, watching the doctor enjoy the concert. The doctor sent a quick wink in Emily's direction, adding to her embarrassment.

On and on, Emily squirmed in her seat through spring, summer, autumn and finally winter. Winter had always been Emily's favorite movement of the concert. Despite herself, she tried to enjoy the music. Doing her best to ignore the staccato plucking in her bowels as the movement began, she melted into her seat as the melody gave way to the smooth flowing section. The ribbed, tongued and feathered tips slid teasingly around her insides as the graceful song continued. Eventually, the final notes of the piece drifted across the audience.

The lights dimmed once again as a spotlight was lit, highlighting Ellie in her beautiful sequined dress as she walked across the stage and sat at the grand piano. In the darkness Emily looked down the row and noticed Kiah had gotten up from her seat at the end next to Dr. Lee. She must have gone to the bathroom, Emily thought to herself. Suddenly she noticed another thing, the hard case at Dr. Lee's feet had also gone missing. Panicking, Emily considered the consequences of the case falling into the wrong hands. Swiveling in her chair, Emily craned to look around the hall in a desperate search for clues to the whereabouts of her package.

Looking up however, she saw Kiah waving at her from a private box in the rear of the concert hall. She had somehow made her way unnoticed into an unoccupied private section and was waving down at Emily. Emily squinted at the girl in the darkness.. She was holding the case!

Emily's relief at locating the case lasted only seconds. Putting together Kiah's intentions, she quickly whipped back around in her seat and stared forwards in panic. On stage, Ellie had begun to play. The plug in Emily's rear came back to life as Ellie's fingers danced over the keys.

"Are you okay dear?" Emily heard the lady sitting next to her whisper, confusion in her face as she looked over.

"Yes, just really enjoying the music.." Emily meekly replied, giving the first explanation she could think of for her disheveled state.

"Are you sure..?" The lady asked, pointing at Emily's hand fiercely grasping the armrest between them. Her knuckles were white with effort.

Emily paused, as she was trying to think of a way to respond she had felt a breeze of cool air around her penis. Knowing Kiah must have opened her case she gazed hopelessly at the beautiful woman next to her, searching for any explanation she could offer.

"I.. I.. "She stammered. Unable to think straight, she felt a warm tongue connect to her penis. Far above in the booth behind them, Kiah began the practiced motion of teasing Emily's disembodied penis with her studded tongue. Not one to neglect such a perfect set of balls, Kiah made sure to include them in her frantic licking.

Emily struggled to maintain shaky eye contact with the woman who was looking back head slightly tilted. She felt as if the woman were staring into her soul while she desperately tried to suppress the flurry of sensations thrust upon her by the swarm of feelers deep in her ass in addition to the warm tongue teasing her erection.

As Emily's mind raced, searching for words the woman's expression turned to a smile of friendly concern. She reached out and gently placed her hand over Emily's on the armrest next to them. Emily looked down in surprise at the wholesome gesture, almost without thinking she grasped the woman's hand and held on for dear life as the sonata swelled around and within her.

The woman sitting next to Emily decided not to press the issue further. Surprised at the strength with which Emily had grasped her hand, the stranger watched her thighs shifting in her chair. She saw the girl take tense heaving breaths in the seat next to her. Whatever was happening was probably not her business. She used her free hand to fan herself briefly as she felt a sudden rush of arousal. She silently made plans to take care of herself later that evening.

The beautiful music began to finally draw towards closure. Ellie skillfully pulled the last lingering notes from the piano she sat before, the high notes trickling down through the audience as well as through Emily. Kiah savored the finale, leisurely flicking her tongue in time with the soft arpeggios. The solid meat before her was now fully covered in her saliva from tip to balls. The final note lingered in the air and slowly faded.

The room stood and erupted in applause. Emily stood with the rest of the crowd, wanting to properly show her appreciation of the music. She quickly realized that the device inside her was reacting to the thunderous applause which rang out from all around her! It spasmed and vibrated intensely within causing Emily's knees to buckle as she lurched. Unable to stop herself, Emily fell unintentionally onto the woman who had been holding her hand.

As the woman supported Emily's shaking body, she looked over at Maria and Dr. Lee surprised.

"I'll have what she's having..?" She offered lamely.

Dr. Lee chuckled at the dated reference. Kiah suddenly appeared in the aisle reapplying lipstick as she smiled, looking slightly out of breath. Handing the case to Dr. Lee, she helped Emily to her feet and the group made their way outside to the car. The girls offered warm congratulations to Ellie and Mary as the sisters met them at the car, and the group set off for home.

Exhausted from the extended effort of holding in her composure (or at least trying to), Emily quickly passed out in the backseat during the drive. She had been too tired to even remove the plug which now lay docile again within her. When they arrived, Maria carefully picked the sleeping girl up in a bridal carry and brought her into her bedroom. Winking at Kiah she whispered:

"Volleyball strength."

Gently placing the sleeping brunette in her bed, she removed her clothes and carefully slid the plug out from her tender bottom. The hole flexed a few times after the plug was removed, unaccustomed to the empty feeling. Emily's eyes fluttered in her sleep as she rolled over. Maria reached down and gently slid the sleeping girl's package out from the portal surrounding it. Maria chuckled, seeing the red smudges of Kiah's lipstick which stained the cock and balls thoroughly. She smiled warmly at Emily before standing to leave the room and closing the door softly behind her.

STletum
STletum
62 Followers