Research Thesis in the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pause Aditya turned Vidya around on his shaft which was still raging hard inside her. Then he licked her from the belly button up to her neck in tiger like strokes. He licked both breasts till they were sore. The mattress pricked her golden skin behind and made it red. Aditya was pounding again . She kept her long legs on to Aditya's thighs and begged him to go faster. She had come again. He shot again and overflowed her vault. Then exhaled heavily on her neck. They lied intertwined at the hip on the mattress. It was pitch dark. Only the occasional rustle of leaves was heard.

Vidya was surprised to feel the cold sting of metal on her waist when she turned and was scared to find Aditya's shotgun in his other hand. He kept the weapon close. She felt safe. No beast could do her wrong when this alpha male was around. Aditya laid out a soft blanket on the mattress and they both spooned up into a little oversized sleeping bag. She felt his rock solid chest against her back and a hard cock between her butt crack. She smiled. She had never had sex in a jungle. Aditya had never had sex or slept with a girl in an observatory..

In the morning, they got up to a variety of jungle sounds and Vidya crawled like a cat. She licked Aditya's cock till it stood in attention and milked it off in her mouth. He came in her mouth. She said, "that was awesome."

Sam picked them up with a knowing Mona Lisa smile. Aditya raised an eye brow as if he were saying, "What? Haven't u ever seen an animal in heat?"

Sam raised his hands in protest and gestured that he meant nothing.

They heard Vidya shout out, "Thanx Sam, you're a sweetheart!"

Back at the lodge, they walked into quizzical glances from the girls and a devilish smile on Mitali. Vidya smiled back at Mitali embarrassed. Aditya gave Mitali a tight hug. She reciprocated.

They got into the tourist bus by late morning and were headed onwards to a hill-station. Aditya was so high on hormones, that he had forgotten to ask Vidya for her number.

They had shared a passionate kiss in his room and he had helped the girls load their bags into the bus. He did have Mitali's number though. He felt lonely at his post the next few days.

A week later he received a customised postcard on National Park stationery. On the postcard was a number, an address and one word written "Growl!"

12