Reservoir Restaurant

Story Info
Woman discovering new things to do with Piss Play.
984 words
4.61
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never thought I'd post this one.. Or even it would be allowed..

Here goes nothing..

As I walked into the restaurant, everything amazed me. I could hardly believe my eyes. How on Earth had I not known about this place. It should have stunk to high heaven with how much bodily fluids were soaking everything.

This place must have a drain in the floor every few feet to combat the water play.

Instantly my lady parts started to twinge and throb. Our party was soon escorted to a booth by two delicious men wearing nothing but tight black vests.

Although our booth wasn't exactly what I thought it would be.

It was another two tasty young men with rock hard cocks, waiting eagerly for some relief.

"Oh to be in luck," I thought. "I can most assuredly help these men, or at least one."

Our host mentioned for us to take a seat, my short skirt allowed for easy entry.

It hurt a little at first, but my lips welcomed the newcomer gladly.

I thought the best ended there.

It didn't.

His hips started gyrating into mine, I swore I didn't want to come before dinner.

I looked to my friend who was also having the same problem.

"Why the hell not?" I thought as I rode him he ground even harder into me.

Try as I might, I could not hold in the cry that was boiling in my nether regions.

I exploded onto his hard dick, my vaginal walls tensing around his hard rod.

A few seconds later I felt him burst like a damn inside me, groaning and pulling me even closer to him.

I had barely met this man and I let him fuck me.

I dampened a little more, what a bad girl I was being.

Now that our server had noticed our predicament, he came back to our soggy, sweaty booth.

"Excuse me ladies but you must be parched. May I offer you a drink?"

Devoid of liquids I heartily agreed. The cock inside me wilted a little. A couple kegels breathed some life back into it.

He pulled two glasses off a shelf to our rear and came back to stand at our table.

Putting a glass in front of him he lifted his girthy manhood and set it on the rim, releasing it he continued to talk to his party of two.

"So ladies, what seems to be the occasion?"

I could not take my eyes off of what was happening right in front of me. Golden liquid spilled into the glass, a low moan escaped his lips. Continuing to create small talk with our little party he drained himself into the soon full glass.

He seemed to not notice his cup almost to the point of overflowing.

Once the glass was full he casually picked it up and stuck it into the next glass.

Barely missing a beat it continued to pour.

If I was happy when I walked into this place, I was ecstatic now.

Now seeing as the man below me was now limp inside me I could feel him shifting as if to get into a better position somehow.

Next thing I knew it felt like there was a balloon growing inside of me, then a rush of his bodily liquids rushed out of me, onto him and down into the booth.

I was in bliss.

He had just used me as a pussy urinal and I loved every minute of it.

"Oh the things we do for fun," he breathes into my ear.

Now not to be outdone I had a few ideas of my own, but I did not want to waste them on a man as empty as this.

I took a sip of my freshly poured drink, it tasted slightly of sweet pineapple. Delicious. I downed the glass. Hydrated, I got up just in time for another handsome man to come along and ask me if I needed any assistance.

"I know of a few things you could help me with." My companion at the table long forgotten, I set my breasts free out of my crop top and batted my eyes at the man in front of me. He didn't need to be told twice.

Holding his cock at an upward angle he squirted warm piss all over my chest, soaking my breasts and mini skirt.

By now I was practically bursting with joy. I needed some release more than ever.

The bar looked a good a place as ever.

Piss sodden and gleaming, I climbed on top of the long bar. Opening my legs, I wanted to summon an audience. I wasn't going to give a short show, I wanted to keep them interested.

I pushed down a bit on my bladder. A little squirt of pee escaped. I pushed a little more and a stream of golden nectar cane from my little piss hole. The remnants of my previous creampie slithered down my wet ass cheeks.

Some splashed on the floor and the stool, which wasn't unoccupied for long.

A woman in her early twenties sat down and proceeded to liking every inch of my cunt. I let a little pee go into her mouth and down the hatch it went.

Oh I liked her.

She liked and licked, and I pissed and pissed. She continued flicking my swollen clit expertly with her tongue. Bringing me to a quick but powerful orgasm. Only those close enough to hear my moans of pleasure turned to look my way. Everyone was so easily entranced with their own versions of water sports.

Panting, I was satiated once again.

But I still had many things left to do here.

Seeing as it was my first time here.

I needed cock again.

Really been into discovering more of my piss fetish...

I really want to make a series of this..