Resistance: Chimeran Allies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over, seeing the Hardfang walking towards me, holding its weapon in one hand, the Hybrid was almost completely covered in blood, its weapon had suffered the same fate, despite this, it was relatively unhurt by the battle, its body armor taking the brunt of the force in the battle, chars from Bullseye fire dotting its chest and bite marks on its hand guards.

It walked over to me, offering its hand out to me, I took it graciously.

The Hardfang then looked past me and gasped.

"The human..." I turned around to see the human, seeing his head lying back on the ground and one of his hands covering his wound, trying to stop the bleeding. The Hardfang ran over, stopping next to the human and moving his hand, revealing the wound.

He had been hit on the left side of his body, most of the rounds hitting his vest, the steelplate inside his vest stopping the rounds. A few wounds had not hit the plate though, instead hitting just the Kevlar, the material not strong enough to withstand the force of the rounds.

The human struggled to raise his head, I reached over and cradled his head, hearing him cough as he looked at his wound. He struggled to lift up his arm, managing to bring it up halfway before he went limp, his arm falling to the side.

His head then went limp and I began to panic, looking him over, seeing him breathing shallowly.

The Hardfang brought out a canister of Sym-Bac from one of its packs, looking at me, wondering if she could use it. I looked down at the human, watching his shallow breathing and seeing the pool of blood around him steadily increase.

I looked back at the Hardfang and nodded.

12