All Comments on 'Resistance Thwarted'

by RedBloodedAmericanMan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Blowjob "girl" is a nameless, speechless fantasy creature/sexbot about whom nothing is known, except that she will give a blowjob to a total stranger with an audience there. But I'm curious: How does the MC know she's from Taiwan, specifically? How does he know, just by looking briefly that she's precisely 5'4"? Mighty discerning, he is.

I guess this is fine for guys who just want to give themselves a quick jerking off - and that's fine if it's what you were aiming for - but it's very lacking for the rest of us. There's nothing here that engages me, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is not a story

For a self-described 'life-long writer', this is sadly disappointing. Not only does the reader have to leave all believability at the entrance, it so short it isn't even a decent scene, much less a story. I suggest you do some reading to see what other authors publish here and maybe find someone with experience who can help you put a story together...this is really bad. For example; He looked out the window of a moving car and could tell it was a Taiwanese woman??? What, she had it tattooed on her forehead??? Or is that some superman power that all "red blooded american men" get when they sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not sexy

The writing was good, imagery was clear but the story was piggish and not sexy at all no turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Writing, Interesting Premise

Ignore the elitists in the other comments. They obviously haven't read most of the garbage on this site if they call this "not believable"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous