Resisting the Urge

Story Info
A transgender mare holds her bladder in public...
2.1k words
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Garnet should have known that a vixen like Mika would have been up to something, though the mare couldn't put her finger on just what it was, not until it was too late for her to do anything about it. Even from walking out of the cinema, the look in the red fox's eye should have let the mare know, though the hour was late with a crisp hint of autumn on the breeze. Soon, the colder months would come and she would have to dress in heavier clothes than the light, flowing skirt she had and the long blouse, though it was enough, thankfully, for her that evening.

"Mika," she said quietly, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. "I need to...you know. I'm going to go to the ladies' room before we head back."

"Oh, don't worry about it!" Mika chirped back at her, though she was not quick enough to hide the grin from her face. "You can go when you get back, you'll be okay. Come on, we've got to get the train!"

Garnet sighed and brushed a stray strand of her light brown mane back behind her ear where it had escaped a clip. Discreetly, she checked out her appearance in the reflection of a window at the train station, smiling at the brown-furred short coat, though her features were lighter, the equine looking back at her reflecting what she had wanted to see for years. It was such a little thing, but it was something, at least, that could distract her from the pressing need on her bladder.

And yet...it was not that easy. For the train was late and then everything seemed slow, so very slow, gasping, trying to hide her need from Mika. She rolled her eyes, looking away when Mika teasingly asked her what was wrong. The fox knew damn well what was wrong! It made sense, in a way, considering how they had enjoyed their liking of watersports before, but, well...it wasn't something that Garnet had enjoyed since coming out.

"Come on, Mika," she grunted, pinning her ears and looking away as the sly vixen slid into view once more, all the while striving to keep Garnet's attention on her. "Aren't you done playing around?"

But Mika knew when to take Garnet seriously and when to understand that she was just being grumpy. It was a push, but Garnet's legs pressed together firmly, concentrating on holding her bladder. It just didn't help when her whole body burned with anticipation and arousal, wanting to cross her legs and jig a hoof in the air, though the mare suspected that that would make it even worse.

She barely made it off the train as the pressure in her bladder grew. Oh, she knew of it from before, back when she'd played with such things, but the need to only think about water, to practically feel her bladder at the point of bursting, of losing control... It all compounded, making it so that it was the only thing that she could think of, struggling greatly to walk upright on leaving the station and mincing along, not wanting to take too large strides for fear of an accident happening.

And just what would happen to her then? Would everyone stare, would they whisper? Would everyone see her with piss running down her legs, knowing her shame? They wouldn't know how turned on it made her, even through the blistering shame of wetting herself publicly, though still a release of sorts. Oh, her feelings on that were all mixed up, even as she panted, Mika squeezing in close and bumping her hip with hers as they walked down the streetlamp-lit pavement.

"Oh!"

Garnet shuddered, heat rushing to her cheeks and her loins as she couldn't quite hold back, a little urine leaking out into her underwear. She panted and gasped, shooting Mika a look, but perhaps the vixen had known a thing or two, that time, more than her.

"Can you make it?" Mika teased, sliding her paw down over the horse's lower abdomen -- not low enough to be obscene but more than enough to put pressure on her bladder, making her predicament all the direr. "Or are you going to lose control and pee out here, where everyone can see? There're still guys walking home, others driving by... They all know what's up with you, mare!"

Garnet whined, though it was hard for her to stand her ground while Mika was teasing her, trying to take soft little steps forward, her hooves clopping too heavily on the pavement.

"Mika... Stop..."

Yet the thought was there, even as she tried to make sure that no urine got on her skirt, all so she could hide her need for a little bit longer. The adrenaline rush, however, made it even more difficult to get where she needed to, nostrils puffing and flaring, the strain building and building. It felt like her bladder was blown up with need, even though she knew that, technically, it could only swell so much with pee -- of course when there was an easy outlet for it. All she had to do was to go to the bathroom and her need would be relieved, everything would be okay again. But she had to get home first!

Her panties clung between her legs, increasingly aware of her empty scrotum, all the way up to the tiny bit of her shaft that protruded from her sheath. She panted heavily, willing it to stay inside, not to show her need, but they had barely got back through the door of their shared flat before Mika was on her.

"Mika -- no!"

And yet Garnet's cry was a whine and not her saying that she didn't want it, a little bit of her curious, legs trembling, even as the fox attacked her throat with her teeth. That swirling need built and built inside her, the pressure, the strain, imagining giving out and letting go in a rush of urine. But what if she went along with it too, got a little bit of something else out of her system too?

Before she could decide, she was whipped right by the bathroom into Mika's bedroom and pushed down onto the bed. The mare grunted and tried to rise again, but was helpless under the fox's whims, the vixen swiftly stripping her naked, burning desire tangled between them. Groaning, Garnet submitted, squirming, her ears softly splayed, too keen to see where that rise of arousal was going to go, though she should have already known from times before.

It was just different like that, panting, whimpering, the fox stripping too, though Mika was keener than ever to get down between her legs.

"Mika... Ohhh... Just...let me...go..."

Yet Garnet had inadvertently put the vixen in a position of power, which she perhaps should not have. In giving control over to Mika, it was now the fox who decided when she got to go and she took full advantage of that with a cunning smirk, nuzzling down behind her scrotum as the mare was rolled onto her stomach, the feather on her fetlocks out and flowing lightly against the bed.

"Oh, maybe..." The vixen said, dodging the issue. "But you look so cute laid out all like this!"

She groaned and grunted, licking and nibbling between Garnet's legs, behind her scrotum -- a particularly tender spot that Garnet bucked into passionately, despite her predicament.

"Ohhhh..."

That buck didn't help her though, not even as she squirmed on the bed, dragging the bedsheets to her, clutching and writhing desperately. Her shaft pulsed, leaking more and more urine from the time, little spurts and bubbles as if she was going to blow at any point. The wetness was made all the worse by the mere fact that the bathroom was so close -- and yet so far at the same time. Because there was no way that Mika was letting her up off the bed as the fox took advantage of her position, rubbing between her legs, nibbling faintly over her scrotum, though it was not for sexual pleasure.

That was just part of it as Mika rolled her hips against the equine's, smirking at the breathless groan that left her lips.

"Wouldn't it feel so much better to give in to it?" She wheedled. "Go on... You know you want to, mare..."

Garnet whined, twisting her head back and forth, gripping the sheets, even sinking her teeth into them, though she could not help but press down a little more. On her belly, the pressure on her bladder grew and grew, the fox helping her, a paw worming between the horse and the sheets just to add a little more, creeping stimulation from the side. It caught Garnet off guard as she shuddered and flagged her tail raunchily, need coursing through her, the swelling rise of the incoming tide impossible for even her to hold back.

Yet she cried out helplessly, as if she had been holding back with all her might the whole time and not wriggling and squirming in barely restrained arousal, as she gave in. Her body simply could not hold out for a single second longer, her shaft pushing out a little more, soft and loose, just to spend a penny (and the rest of the change jar too). The rush of hot wetness spilt from her slit in an uncontrollable wave, her bladder taut, too tight, fit to bursting with only one way out.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She moaned and twisted, though that only made things even worse, juddering spurts of urine getting forced out at an even greater rate of pressure, soaking the bed. Of course, there was nowhere else for it to go as Mika hadn't even allowed her to try to get to the bathroom, merely holding her lightly in place with a firm paw between her shoulder blades.

Urine soaked into the sheets, the rich aroma flooding the room, overriding even the mixed tang of arousal. The fox giggled and shrieked as Garnet, still losing control, rolled and dragged the fox down over her, Mika's legs parting on either side of her face.

"Oh, ohhhh!"

The fox couldn't be that close -- but it was enough to see someone else losing control, Garnet playing the same tricks as the vixen had as she forced her to get there, putting pressure on her bladder. Her tongue found the vixen's clit and attacked it voraciously even as she laid in the soggy sheets, clinging wetly to her body, pee still leaking from her slit.

But her attention was on the vixen, intent only on returning the favour, her tongue sliding in and putting pressure up within her pussy. The orgasm, however, would only be secondary to forcing Mika to lose control too, letting long, wet slaps of her thick, fleshy tongue curl over her clit and folds. If the cloying smell of urine, infiltrating every corner of the room and their senses, was not enough, the attack of the equine on a body that was already primed to give in surely was.

The fox couldn't hold it, but, unlike Garnet, she'd never had any intention to, merely wanting to bring that side out in her friend again. With a fox-like shriek, she released her bladder all over the mare, soaking her blouse, the bedsheets higher up, even dampening down her mane to her neck, clinging to the strongly muscled arch of it. The fox bucked and pressed down more vehemently on her, though the equine didn't mind the splash of urine. More so, she welcomed it, even as the heat spread through her coat, soaking her fur, dirtying her further in the best of ways.

She was kind enough, in her own way, to bring off her friend too, though the high of losing control of her bladder was more than enough, for the moment, for Garnet. The fox, however, deserved a thank you for bringing something back to Garnet's life, even if she did not quite understand, at that time, to what an extent it mattered to her.

Relaxing back onto the bed, even though there was a lot of clean-up to do, Garnet smiled widely, happier than she had been in a long time.

She'd never give up on what she enjoyed again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Stern Flight Attendant Flight attendant uses diaper loving captain.in Fetish
Work Meeting Piss Desperation Katie is losing control over her bladder, her enemy helps.in Fetish
Grunting His Birthday Wish Ch. 01 A loving girlfriend indulges her BF with his dirty dream.in Fetish
Wet Tamara A romantic wet date.in Fetish
More Stories