All Comments on 'Resolution'

by PattyMarie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting

The other two stories were very painful to read. This story was strange and a rather novel solution to their issue. It was well written. I am not sure I liked how this all worked out as the relationship is very one sided and thus would be unlikely to be sustained, but it was interesting. I gave it an excellent because it was well written and a very unique take on the situation.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Interesting story. A different take and I enjoyed it.

You have trouble, as do many Brits, using "then" and "than"; as least as I use them. Several times they were interchanged.

Going through the document I noticed how often the word "then" was employed. Seems that some substitution could improve the text.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Interesting story

I liked the first half of your tale, but hated the rest as it was too gay and too uncomfortable and too demeaning to masculinity. Nonetheless, as an overview, you told a very original story that I can appreciate. My specific complaint hinges on the fact that the husband made all the concessions...I wish there was more balance. Anyway I am impressed with your writing and storytelling skills. Thank you! Further, I actually enjoyed reading the while trilogy...all were very well written.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF YOU CANT BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE

a complete makeover always helps, and if you are too stupid to realize a set-up, TOUGH LUCK. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS IS FOR CHAGRINS VERSION

SINCE SHE WONT ACCEPT COMMENTS.....ANOTHER WAY TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER, COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. TK U MLJ LV NV

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
I'm liking this story better and better

I first read this story almost a year ago and showed it to my wife to illustrate that you can find stories on Literotica that go beyond the Penthouse Forum. We both enjoyed it, found it original anhd well written.

In the meanwhile, I have developed an interest in cross-dressing. I just bought a lacy top and found that it didn't look so good on my relatively hairy chest, so I decided to shave it all off. What a difference! Now my nipples are constantly hard and you can see that there is a bit of fat on my breast, so that it looks like the beginning of a woman's tit at certain angles. I am seriously considering what I can do to make them just a little larger and I have the full support of my wife. Needless to say, rereading your story is even more of a thrill now. Thank you for writing it!

Hugs n kisses from mumblegooseegg.

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 11 years ago
well written....

you took another person's story...

and you made it better...

Nice finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
definitely

Written by a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Test Feedback

This is a test feedback to see if I get anything from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never try to finish good authors stories

When you can't write for a hill of beans. This was simply awful.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
Quite remarkable

Not an alternative path I might have chosen as a writer, however very IMAGINATIVE and you certainly served it well. I was a bit nervous during the investment guidance selection process as I feared they were going to get sandbagged. Although she tried in her own way to appreciate and be gracious at all her husband did, she could have done a bit more I think. God ...... he gave up his manhood for her and at times she seemed to think that was part of "the deal." Ultimately I had to give it a 5 however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely a unique twist...

The theme was never really addressed; why or how she became a lesbian after all those years of marriage. Can't figure out why, after all these stories generated by "Torn", in not one single story was she willing to go to a shrink - not that I think it would have helped. I figure most shrinks will be biased "for or against", with most probably "for" being gay, that's all the rage right now. It would have been nice if she had seen an unbiased shrink or counselor, also her family doctor to make sure she was healthy.

I can't get past the breathtaking selfishness of Erica. Everything is about her. In this story, her husband actually starts working towards becoming a woman just to please her and she accepts it! Her husband is losing his identity and she has no problem with it as long as he goes far enough to satisfy her. Wow. If anyone wants to know what a one-sided loving relationship is, here's the perfect example. The husband loves her enough to reluctantly give up his identity and she loves herself enough to let him. She's made it very clear she doesn't love him. The son has problems in accepting it - too bad, mom likes it. The daughter also has issues with it, but she's blowing it off and acting like it's no big deal - which is good because mom likes it and that means it stays.

We know Erica has some mental issues because she's suddenly turned lesbian and she's okay with her husband becoming a woman. Why is everyone okay with that? Just because a person is willing to hurt themselves, that doesn't mean it's okay for us to sit and watch and say nothing. I don't understand.

As far as your writing goes, you're good. It's well written and I applaud your creative thinking ability. I don't like the story, but you're a good writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke 🤢

Nuf said

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Hilarious!

I love this! I was taking the original story "Torn" seriously and I found myself moping and feeling sad for both Jim and Erica. I found it hard to imagine a solution that might work...but then, I was taking it seriously. Your answer was glaringly obvious (and more than a little flippant- and I suppose that's why it sailed three feet over my head, in the dark no less. Let's just make Jim a woman! It's great for a guy who's perhaps a bit ambivalent about his own sexuality...I can't see LeBron James or Tom Brady doing this, ya know? But for Jim it worked.

I love my wife, but if she informed me out of the blue that she were lesbian I'd be on the internet shopping for girlfriends- one for her and one for me, unless we could agree to share one. A new hairstyle? Sure, I could do that. Smelly, girly perfume? I could probably handle that. I might even consent to wearing makeup, and I'm sure I'd love the silky jammies. Laser beard removal and breast augmentation? You'd have to pry my cold dead fingers from my gun before I'd submit to that!

Thanks for your solution to the somber end of a loving marriage. It's terrific!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Stupid plot Line, selfish wife, . The original premise of not wanting to hurt the kids with.divorce? I've seen this in real life, and it screwed up the boys involved big time.

Nothing wrong with tranny play or even GRS, but keep it down low until the kids are grown and gone. Selfish wife ruined an otherwise good story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love for wife can be difficult but strong. Great resolution.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I like it. It's kind of like the story of the boiled frog - put him in cool water and slowly heat him up. In this case Jim must have subconsciously come up with the 'softening'/feminization thing early one - hence the dreams of the woman he thought looked familiar - it was him all along!

Well, if he loved her that much, what he did was logical. Doing it by little steps and with the encouragement of the hairdresser and PA he finally got what he and the wife wanted. Got to admit, slinky PJs and/or nighties probably would feel more sexy that boxers and t-shirt. But for now I'll stick with the Boxers and T-shirt.

Good story, and I think it's the perfect solution to the original dilemma. So far I've read 'torn' and 'A typical day'. I wonder if there are any other versions/continuations out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This submission is a callous insult to all those who must endure the terrible pain and difficulties that typically are inflicted on those born something other than traditionally heterosexual. This farce, like the two submissions that inspired it, makes a mockery of their humanity. May the author's mind be broadened and heart be opened. May the ignorance and cruelty so evident here come to be replaced by insight and empathy. May all sentient beings come to be free from suffering.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Tis a hot story and I love it enough to give it a big 5. Truth be told I'm pretty sure my wife would not want a lesbo lover, either me (after work done) or a real female. Although the idea is exciting, it sure ain't going to happen in my little hovel - thank God!

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

super and my name is also PattyMarie :) what a coincidence :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a good thing that this author and the other two have stopped writing.

Vittorio Vittorossi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous