Resort - Scenario A: Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste you."

Putting her hand to her ear, Penny leaned forward. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

This was it. All her plans had fallen apart. All that was left was for her to submit.

"I want to taste you," Tanya repeated.

"You can do better than that." Penny shifted, hiking up her skirt and revealing more of her shaved pussy. "Try again."

Tanya's mouth watered. Her body ached. She wanted this. First she had tried to dominate Dan and had been humiliated. Now, the same had happened with Penny. But deep down Tanya knew that only added to the power of it. Dan and Penny had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how much more dominant a couple they were than her and Fred. And they had done it with ease. It was so embarrassing. Almost pathetic.

"I want to worship your body. And see what a real woman tastes like."

"Getting better. Show me how you'll worship me. Kiss my thighs."

Tanya puckered her lips and started kissing the inside of Penny's legs, each one bringing her closer and closer toward her pussy. She could feel her friend's thick thighs on either side of her head. The thought that she could close those legs on her, practically suffocate her with them, nearly had her on the verge of another orgasim.

"You're so fucking sexy," Tanya whispered, almost to herself.

"Sexier than you." Tanya looked up, nodded. "And what are you?"

"Just a dumb slut."

"And does this dumb slut want to be my pet?"

Tanya rubbed her face into Penny's thigh, smelling her, feeling her soft skin against her face. "God yes."

"Stick out your tongue." Tanya did, and after staring down at her, letting the moment sink in, Penny lowered her pussy onto her friend's face, cutting off her breath, forcing her to take in her smell and taste. "Oh fuck!" Penny shouted, the initial moment of conquest almost being too much to bear. "That's it bitch, taste it." Penny grabbed a handful of Tanya's hair and was using it to force her friend's mouth against her lips. "Fuck! How does that taste?"

"So good."

"And how does it feel to be on your knees in front of your friends?"

This time Tanya didn't respond with words and instead wrapped her mouth around her friend's mound and began to suck.

"Oh shit, baby," Penny moaned, gesturing for Dan to join her by her side. "She suck your dick this good too?"

"Yeah baby, she's pretty good."

"Better than me," she whined, trying to sound strong and dominant while her friend rubbed her tongue against her clit.

"Almost, baby. Almost."

The thrill of it-that this little bitch (her best friend and would-be submissive) might suck her husband's dick better than her-sent a wave of pleasure through her. She was a challenge, a real threat, and yet she had dropped to her knees. Tightening her grip on her friend's hair, she gritted her teeth. "I'm going to fuck this bitch's face so hard, baby."

"Do it. Come down her throat."

"Oh fuck yes," Penny exclaimed, quickening her thrust. Tanya's blue eyes went wide as her friend's mound pounded against her lips, causing muffled yelps to escape her mouth.

"Mmmpphhhfff! Mmmmmpppphfff! Mmmpppphhhfffff!"

"Oh, that's it, bitch. Struggle with this superior pussy." Penny glared down, enraptured. She was dominating her friend's mouth and there was nothing Tanya could do about it. All the talk among the friends had always been about them. Who was prettier? Who was the fiercer woman? The harder partier? More successful? Better dressed? And now she was about to cum all over her face and prove who really was the more dominant of the two.

"That's it, Tee. Take this fucking pussy and like it." Penny had put her arm around Dan's waist for support, but now that she was close, she grabbed what was left of Tanya's hair and with two hands on the back of her friend's head, grinded herself as hard and fast as possible into her face. All Tanya could do was stare back into the eyes of her friend and accept her place as the submissive in their relationship.

"Fuck, I think you eat better pussy than your wimp husband. You hear that? He could barely last two minutes with me. I didn't even have to suck his dick. Two minutes with my hand around his cock and he was coming so hard he cried a little. You ever do that to him? Make him cum so hard he said he'd worship your pussy all night? That's what he said to me. I didn't even need to tell him to get on his knees. As soon as his dick emptied out he was down on the floor like a good little pet wanting to please me."

Tanya mumbled again, babbling into her friend's lips. Penny couldn't understand what she was trying to say but a shudder tore through her anyway. She was so close. She pulled back on Tanya's hair. "Tell me again how good it tastes."

"So good. I want you to cum on me like Dan did."

"You like that? Being covered in both our cum." Tanya couldn't even respond, just nod her head emphatically. "Oh baby, you were right." Penny said to her husband, "She broke so easily. I actually thought she might be an actual challenge, but look at her." She brought her pussy just out of reach of Tanya's mouth and her friend lunged forward, trying to get a taste. "We might need to record this. Show everyone back home just how pathetic you are. How quick you were to admit how much you loved tasting this pussy."

"I'm a fucking slut." Tanya said, looking up at her friend. "I just want this pussy in my mouth."

"Whose pussy?"

"Your pussy, mistress."

"You hear that? Mistress. I didn't even need to tell her."

"You're just so much sexier than me. I want to drink your cum."

"Here," Penny shifted around the room, practically dragging Tanya on her knees so that her back was now to the bed. "I'm going to help make that a reality." Placing her foot on the bed and readjusting her grip on her friend's hair, Penny plunged her friend's face back into her pussy. "Get ready for this ride, Tee."

Using the bed for leverage, Penny bucked her hips rapidly into Tanya's face, making her head bob as if she was giving head. The imagery only served to drive Penny closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck, baby." She said to Dan. "Come here and stand next to me. Grab her head with me."

Dan sidled up next to his wife and put his hand on top of Tanya's head, joining his wife's. Now, both of Penny's hands and her husbands were working to keep Tanya's face still while Penny frantically rubbed herself against her friend's face.

"Fuck, I'm so close. I want you to remember this, Tee. I want you to remember how hard we fucking dominated you. And I want you to remember how much you wish you were me. Fuck, now taste it! Taste my fucking cum!"

Euphoria hit Penny as a flood of cum hit Tanya's mouth. She shouted in surprise but with Penny still holding her face tight to her pussy, it came out in muffled waves, one after the other as more and more cum dripped into her mouth, making her submission that much sexier, causing Penny to cum even harder.

When she finally finished, Penny stumbled backwards into her husband's arms. Tanya remained on her knees, looking up at her friends, her face coated in both of their cum.

"Look at how pretty she is, baby," Penny said as she tried to catch her breath. She bent over and smeared the cum around Tanya's face, making sure every inch of it was covered. "Such a pretty little, submissive slut. Isn't that right, Tee?"

"Yes mistress."

"How hard is it going to be to go back to your husband after this?"

Tanya paused. She hadn't thought about it since last time, when Dan had mentioned him. If she had been sad before about this being a one time thing, now she was completely heartbroken. She must have been thinking about it for a long time because Dan and Penny both started laughing.

"That bad, huh?" Penny said in a mocking tone. "That's ok, I'll let you taste this pussy again if you want."

Tanya beamed. There were still two days left on their vacation. And when they got home, Dan and Penny only lived about forty minutes away. She could make that work. Easily.

"There's only one thing," Penny said. "It's going to have to be on my terms. Want to hear them?"

"Yes!"

"God you're so easy. When we get back, you can eat this pussy again and again and again. If you agree to do it in front of all the girls."

Tanya's breath caught in her throat. She hadn't considered letting other people know about this. It was one thing to embarrass herself in front of the people who were dominating her. That was half the fun of it. But to let other people know, their friends specifically. "I-"

"You what? You like the way my pussy tastes, don't you?"

She nodded.

"And you want to eat it again?"

Another nod, more emphatic.

"Then when we get home we'll throw a little dinner party. We'll invite all our friends and when they're there hearing about how great our trip was, you can get down on your knees in front of Grace and Heather and Gina and confess how much you love the taste of my pussy. Then you can show them how much you love it." She turned to Dan. "What do you think, baby? Which of the three will be the fastest to join her on their knees?"

"Toss up," he said. "Heather is such a follower, but I know Gina. She's a raging slut."

"I think it'll be Grace."

Both Dan and Penny looked down at Tanya. Grace was their most conservative friend. She had rolled her eyes at them on so many outings. Drunken casino nights, bachelorette parties, clubs. She always had a snide comment to make about how much the girls were over doing it. Especially Penny and Tanya. Penny couldn't imagine her submitting like this.

Well, she could, but that was just a fantasy.

"No way." Dan said. "She's such a prude."

"Maybe that's why she'll do it," Penny said, enjoying the visal. "And why it'll be so hot to see. Squeaky clean Gracie lowering herself onto her knees, looking up at me with that pretty little face of hers, begging to stick her tongue into my pussy while I fuck the shit out of her face. God! Imagine what she'll do when she sees this dick."

"She won't be able to handle it."

"Not at first. Especially after being married to Ben for all those years. Uck. But we'll get used to it. Pretty soon she'll be like Tee here. Never wanting to go back to her husband. Addicted to your dick and my pussy."

"I'd love to see that," Tanya said. Her voice sounded meek. She couldn't believe it was even her that sounded that way.

"Don't be too eager. When we initiate another slut into this group that means you'll need to compete against each other to see who eats pussy and sucks dick better. The loser has to sub for the other. So you might find yourself flat on your back with Gracie's coochie in your face while she slurps up my cum."

"Or maybe she'll be the one eating me out," Tanya said, a little fire back in her voice and sounding more like herself.

Penny grabbed her friend's face and ruffled it like she was a child. "That's my girl. I like it when my subs have a little fight in them. Makes it so much more satisfying when I dominate them. Did she put up a fight with you, baby?"

"Yeah, a little, but once she had this in her mouth it was pretty much over."

"Oh," Penny said, sounding disappointed. "That's too bad. And we both thought she'd put up a little bit of a fight. More than that blonde last year, at least."

"Well," Dan said, considering. "I'd say she put up more of a fight than her. Whitney basically dropped to her knees as soon as the door closed. Tanya at least tried to pretend like she could resist. She even said she thought she might dominate me."

Penny broke out into hysterical. "She actually said that."

"More or less."

"Oh my God that's so fucking hot. She actually thought she was going to win. How good did it feel to fuck her throat?"

"Great."

"I bet. It must have been so sexy." The thought clearly aroused her. She wrapped her arm around Dan and grabbed a handful of his hair before sticking her tongue down his throat.

Dan, in turn, grabbed his wife's ass, lifting her leg and pulling her into him in a passionate embrace.

Tanya, meanwhile, stayed on her knees and watched her friends begin to gyrate their naked bodies into one another. She wondered when she'd be able to join them again.

End

12