An Iconic Anal 'Mella-bration

Story Info
Carmella still has some surprises left for Asuka.
14.1k words
4.41
6.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

cSmackdown June 26th 2018

Joy. Ecstasy. Bliss. These are the emotions that almost any member of the WWE Universe would be overcome by if they were engaged in vigorous sex with Naomi. It boggles the mind how anyone could feel different with the enormous black, booty of the former Funkadactyl jiggling as they fucked her doggy style. Asuka felt differently. To her, this was not about pleasure. The Empress was utterly humiliated by Carmella. She lost her anal virginity and countless videos and photos circulated the women's locker room, ensuring that she would not forget that fact even for a moment.

The respect that she had fought and fucked tirelessly to earn was barely hanging on by a thread. It was such a blow to her once immaculate legacy, that even someone the level of Naomi had publicly challenged her to a Winner Takes All Match. Unfortunately for the ebony beauty, The Empress still had plenty of fight left in her.

She dispatched Naomi in less than 2 minutes, tapping her with the Asuka Lock and keeping it on for many excruciating moments afterwards as punishment. She would not let one night of shameful submission overshadow 914 days of complete dominance. She could not. So. in the centre of the women's locker room she pounded her challenger with all the technique, passion and power that she had. Unleashing an occasional barrage of ass shaking spanks as she did. A message to the other women that she was still to be respected and feared.

Was that messaged properly received? Although everyone in the room had seen the footage of Asuka's whorish begs for Carmella's cock, when confronted in person by the Empress's dominance, such a thing was easy to forget. Many of the women quickly understood they were no match for Asuka, regardless of what happened the night of Money in the Bank. However, Asuka still felt mocking eyes upon her. Were they actually there or was the feeling a simple manifestation of Asuka's newfound anxiety, the formerly undefeated NXT Women's Champion could not tell.

Everything just felt wrong. Asuka was living in her own personal bizarro world, nothing seemed to make sense. Even as she fucked Naomi through many, many earth-shattering orgasms, The Empress felt disconnected. Dissatisfied. She had not felt sexual satisfaction in weeks, not since Carmella took her ass. Stretching Asuka's impossibly tight hole for the first time ever. She looked around the locker room and saw The IIconics just staring at her. Something about their gaze made her feel uncharacteristically insecure.

What was it? In NXT they were terrified around The Empress, even though Asuka never topped either of the Australian duo. Now, they just looked unimpressed. Were these fucking rookies were looking down on her or was Asuka just paranoid. She looked away with a grimace of anger, refocusing her efforts of pounding Naomi's ass in search of sexual satisfaction that would not come. After several more minutes, Asuka roughly pushed Naomi forward, off of her long cock and onto the floor. "WEAK! You were not ready for Asuka! Nobody is ready for Asuka!"

"Mandy! You're coming to my hotel tonight." Asuka barked while rising to her feet. Her fury was greeted with silence. An overbearing tension filled the room. It was as if Asuka was daring anyone to challenge her. Sonya Deville almost looked as though she would object to her girlfriend being taken for the night but as soon as her eyes met Asuka's, her gaze turned to the floor submissively. "You will all bow down, Asuka is still The Empress."

Turning her back to her competitors, Asuka marched her way into the shower area, stripping off what remained of her ring gear and removing her strap-on along the way. Inside she sought a moment of peace and solitude, away from the judging eyes of her fellow wrestlers. Once inside, she allowed a small sigh of relief. It had been 2 weeks since Money in the Bank but she still felt just as humiliated as she had on that night. Her face cringed and her asshole quivered constantly as the invasive memories of her submission crept back into her mind.

Asuka made her way to one of the shower stalls and turned the knob, letting the warm water flow through her hair and down her naked figure, hoping to wash away her thoughts in the process. Asuka's hands roamed over her beautiful body, soap covered her large breasts and thick thighs as she cleaned away the sweat from her domination of Naomi. Her fingers eventually found their way to her pussy, her needy, unsatisfied pussy. Asuka was used to having an endless supply of world-class hotties to tend to her every sexual desire but it had been weeks since she felt sexual gratification. She tried everything that she could think of but it was to no avail. Her sexual frustration was growing exponentially with each passing day and it was threatening to drive her insane with desire.

"Need a hand?" A familiar voice interrupted Asuka's moment of solitude, a voice she knew well. Moving quickly, as if she was a cornered animal Asuka turned to face Carmella. Her immediate instinct was to head kick the Smackdown Women's Champion but what she saw made her freeze on the spot. Carmella was wearing her strap-on. The same strap-on that took Asuka's anal virginity.

"Hello? Are you deaf? I asked if you needed a hand." Carmella asked again, as if she was asking if Asuka needed help moving a table or some other trivial task.

"GET. OUT." Asuka's body trembled with fury as she spoke. This was the closest she had been to the Princess of Staten Island since the morning after Money in the Bank. Asuka had deliberately been avoiding the Staten Island Princess, unable to face her shame.

"Awww you don't really mean that." Carmella said taking one step further into Asuka's personal space, causing The Empress to back up against the tiled wall of the shower stall. An unexpected reaction that drew a look of amused surprise to the Smackdown Women's Champion's face. "You don't need to be scared Asuka. Your Princess is just here to help."

"You are not my Princess! あなたは不誠実な売春婦です" Asuka spits back in response. The way the former NXT Women's Champion was reacting, one would think that Carmella was coming at her with a knife and not merely a strap-on cock.

"Come on Asuka, you and I both know that 'Mella is money. 'Mella has the gold and 'Mella has the only cock that can make you cum as hard as you did that night. You remember, don't you? You came so hard, over and over again. I can still remember how you moaned my name." Carmella purred with a lick of her lips as she lewdly stroked her massive cock, warm water pouring down on both of their bare bodies.

"No! Asuka is still the best! You have no honour! The honour of a whore!" Asuka replied, her body still overcome by tension. "Leave now! Or Asuka will make you pay!"

"Geez, I was just trying to help." Carmella says with a thinly veiled, mocking smirk. Turning to walk away with an exaggerated pout of her luscious lips. If there's one thing that Carmella had learned in the WWE, it was when to pick her battles, so the Princess chose to wait for a more opportune time to press her claim on Asuka's asshole. "I'm the woman around here now Asuka, so you better learn to love it: I left a copy of my hotel key in your bag, swing by if you want something bigger than your fingers to get you off."

Just as quickly as she appeared, Carmella was gone. Leaving Asuka breathing deeply, with her heart racing as if she just looked down the barrel of a loaded gun. Why didn't she not knock that annoying brat out cold? Why was she so paralysed with fear at the sight of a plastic cock? Asuka let out a roar of frustration, hammering her fist into the wall of her shower stall in the process. Asuka could not let this stand. She had to defeat Carmella and win the Smackdown Women's Championship. It was the only way for her to restore her confidence in herself. She could not be defeated again. Not by Charlotte. Not by Carmella. No one.

***********

Later that night.

Asuka sat nestled into a chair in her hotel room, blanking staring into the distance. If not for the occasional movement to lift her cup of saké to her lips, she could have been mistaken by a status. She felt clouded, her usual sharpness and clarity had left her, partially due to how much alcohol she had consumed and partially due to Carmella. None of her thoughts were clear except the constant replaying of her encounter with the Staten Island Princess. It looped endlessly in her mind's eye, a humiliation from which she could not escape.

The Empress of Tomorrow was so caught up with the failures of her past that she found it impossible to enjoy the present. At this very moment, Mandy Rose was knelt between Asuka's legs, attempting to oral pleasure her. Mandy Rose was a pussy eating master, she possessed an otherworldly master over almost all sexual acts and yet Asuka sat there in silent dissatisfaction. The former NXT Women's Champion clearly wielded more power than a normal human would even know what to do with but it wasn't enough. She used to be stronger, before Wrestlemania. Before she lost her streak. Before she lost to Charlotte Flair. Before she lost her anal virginity to fucking Carmella.

The Golden Goddess's ego taking a serious blow. She had a reputation for her sexual talents, even among the impossibly high standards of the WWE Women's Division. She prided herself upon that fact, having never once failed to leave a sexual partner anything less than awe-struck but there was a first time for everything. "Will I stop Empress Asuka? Maybe I could get your strap-on and-"

"Shut! Up!" Asuka interjected with barely contained rage, using her free hand to push Mandy's head back between her legs. Rose, of course immediately returned to her duties, redoubling her efforts in an attempt to pleasure her Empress. Asuka thought that topping enough women would wash away the stains of her submission to Carmella but she felt just as filthy. Carmella had taken her chance to become Smackdown Women's Champion, her anal virginity and even her ability to enjoy her favourite activity, sexually dominating other women.

The Japanese woman sat there for a while, thoroughly detached from what would be an absurd fantasy of any fan, man or woman. Suddenly the tense silence was disturbed by her phone vibrating against the wooden table, which was located to the side of the chair. Asuka reached for it quickly, eager from any distraction from her thoughts. Unfortunately, this would only exacerbate her problems. Carmella had sent her another Strap-Chat. The Empress stared at her screen, expressionless for several tense seconds before she decided to open it. Carmella had tagged Asuka in her Strap-Chat story, which, unsurprisingly, consisted mostly of old recordings from the night she ass fucked Asuka.

Carmella had uploaded these videos almost every night since Money In The Bank, along with videos of her more current sexual exploits. The Princess of Staten Island had captured so many humiliating acts of submission, that she never even had to reuse footage. Every night a fresh tidal wave of mortification eroded Asuka's respect and ego. Asuka should have just thrown her phone aside but something inside her needed to see the footage. Did she just need to know what her fellow competitors had seen her reduced too? Or was it something born of a deeper, more shameful desire?

The former NXT Women's Champion muted her phone, as not to reveal what she was watching to Mandy Rose, and clicked play. Her phone immediately displayed her at her lowest point, aggressively grinding her ass on Carmella's fat cock in cowgirl position. Although the volume was muted, Asuka could see herself roaring with pleasure. For a moment she was taken back to that night and it was as if she could feel her ass being filled by the Princess's fabulous cock. Suddenly, for the first time tonight, a moan escaped her lips.

The Empress's flushed with embarrassment instantly, luckily for her, the only potential witness to this had her face buried between Asuka's legs. Mandy was completely oblivious, as far as she was concerned, she was the one to finally make Asuka cry out in pleasure. Another tense few moments passed, before Asuka looked back at her phone. The story moved onto its next clip, Asuka messily moving her tongue along the length of Carmella's cock. Cleaning her ass from the member and with each passing second, Asuka's pussy became wetter and wetter.

What the fuck was happening, she hadn't felt any sensual spark in what felt to her like an eternity but this video was reigniting her dulled libido. It felt so wrong but she couldn't pull herself away. The more she watched herself being degraded and used by an infinitely inferior wrestler, the more pleasure she felt from Mandy's oral efforts. The final clip began and Carmella had absolutely saved the best for last. The phone appeared to be attached to a tripod and was filming the action from the distance, at a side-on angle. The sun had begun to rise in the background of the clip, having taken place several hours into Asuka's domination.

Asuka was being fucked doggy style, she was drenched in sweat, her ass cheeks were bright red from non-stop spankings and her upper body had collapsed onto the sheets in a worn-out heap. Suddenly she began squirting from her cunt, a powerful stream of pussy juice impacted the sheets, then another, then another, on and on it went and the memory of each climax brought Asuka closer to desperately sought orgasm in the present. She tightly gripped Mandy's hair with her free hand to encourage the Golden Goddess's tongue and her eyes began rolling into her head slightly. Finally, just as the video ended, Asuka went over the edge. Cumming harder than she had since her unforgettable, haunting encounter with Carmella. Asuka laid there, satisfied even if just for a moment before regaining her sense.

Satisfaction was replaced with rage and shame. This is what she had been reduced to? Watching the most agonising, embarrassing moments of her life just to get off? The videos should have made her feel disgust not desire. The only desire that she should have felt towards Carmella was the desire for revenge. She was livid. Asuka suddenly stood up, roughly pushing Mandy Rose aside. "GO! NOW! 今すぐ性交を取得するか、私はあなたを破壊します"

Mandy was completely caught off guard, she thought Asuka would be happy that she made her cum but was instead treated to unbridled rage. Quickly she grabbed her bags and hurried out of the hotel room, pausing at the door to cast back a last look of confusion. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck my ass?"

Asuka responded to Mandy's hopeful question with a sharp glance, her fury building by the second. Mandy wisely fled the room once her eyes met Asuka's, seeing as it was far more likely that The Empress would kick her ass instead of fucking it in her current mood. Once she was alone, Asuka felt helpless. She had so much aggressive, passionate energy but was left without an outlet. She paced on back and forth for a while before pouring herself another glass of saké and then quickly downed it.

She stood there for some time, replaying Carmella's story, again and again, growing increasingly confused about her desires with each repeat viewing. Occasionally drinking more alcohol. Finally drinking enough to summon the courage, or perhaps the foolishness to confront Carmella. It was a bad idea, she was tipsy and emotionally compromised but she was too caught up in her head to realise. After taking one last drink, she grabbed Carmella's card key from her luggage and stormed out of the room, her night had only just begun.

----------------------

Carmella's hotel room.

"Oh my god, I didn't ask for your fucking life story. Just get over here now, capeesh?" Carmella aggressively sighed as she abruptly ended her call. The Princess of Staten Island had always been impatient and her newfound status in the women's division obviously had not helped matters. She stood in the centre of her hotel suite, dressed as she was on most nights in recent months. That is to say, almost completely undressed, the only thing covering her body was the harass securing her massive strap-on cock to her waist. "Geez, all they do is talk, talk, talk. I'm so glad I'm not like that."

Suddenly the door to her suite swung open, causing Carmella to jump in surprise. Asuka came charging through the entranceway, slamming the door behind her and causing it to shut with an enormously loud crash. Asuka was panting deeply, her eyes were possessed with a destructive rage. She locked eyes with Carmella and began to advance on her. "You! You were not ready for Asuka! You cheated! 恥ずべき売春婦! Princess? No! You are nothing! I am The Empress!"

Carmella was motionless, while most women would have run for their lives upon seeing Asuka in such a state, she merely stood her, a hint of surprise on her pretty face was the only reaction she offered.

"Asuka will beat you! あすかは最高です! You will be sorry! あなたはあなたの人生の残りのために私を渡ったことを後悔するでしょう! I will make you my slut! Slutty little Princess!" Asuka finished finally, panting even more heavily now. She was now standing right in front of Carmella, her gaze had not left the eyes of her enemy. The only woman that had ever fucked in her.

"You, you actually showed up? No fucking way!" Carmella seemed to have a talent for surprising Asuka, the Empress had expected at least some fear, maybe some pleaded for mercy but instead The Princess began to laugh. She laughed so obnoxiously loud. "Oh my god, I thought I'd have to beat you at least one more time before you came crawling over here but holy shit, here you are! I must be even better at fucking than I thought."

"Asuka is here to hurt you. To make you pay." Asuka anger had begun to dissipate rapidly since the end of her rant, taking her confidence with it as it withered away. With each passing second, The Empress became more aware of Carmella's huge cock, soon she was straining her neck to avoid looking. It was as if Asuka was afraid it would somehow find it's way back inside her ass if she did not keep an eye on it.

"Go ahead, you can look. It looks great on me, right?." Carmella said with a devious smile, while grazing her hand along the considerable length of her fat rubber cock. The tension in the room was so strong, it was almost visible. "I didn't think you'd actually show. I thought the great Asuka could hold out a little bit longer but here you are, begging for my fabulous dick. Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed."

"No! I am here to make you pay!" Asuka shouted back in impotent fury, she wanted to just roundhouse kick Carmella in the face for her insolence. At least that's what she thought she wanted and yet given the opportunity, she just froze on the spot. It was the alcohol, it had to be. It was clouding her judgement or something. It definitely wasn't what Carmella was suggesting. It couldn't be that. Asuka refused to believe it.

"Oh yeah, right, right. You're here to make me pay, of course." Carmella repeated in the most patronising tone that she could muster. The Smackdown Women's Champion then took the step that Asuka didn't and entered the other woman's personal space, pulling her into a deep kiss immediately. Asuka just allowed this to happen. Without even realising it, the former NXT Women's Champion had become incredibly aroused since entering Carmella's championship suite. The two beautiful, athletic women embraced with the raw passion of lovers, not the enemies they claimed to be.

Their tongues engaged in a sensual lock up and to Asuka's credit, she fought to dominate the oral exchanges. For a while, she even deluded herself into believing that she might gain control of this situation and turn the tables on Carmella. As much as The Empress hated her, it was foolish to deny that Carmella was an incredible kisser. So incredible in fact, that Asuka didn't even notice the Princess's hands slipping down her lower back and then suddenly down the back of trousers.