Respect Your Elders Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad introduces an old acquaintance to interracial gay sex.
12.7k words
4.89
7.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months had passed since my first night being with Sarge. After that weekend, I guess you could say that we became lovers. It's still strange to admit this. After all, I have led a completely heterosexual life up to that night. I also have to admit that I was totally enamored with Sarge's big black cock, as well as his skills in bed. In truth, I have never cum so much or as intensely with anyone as I had with Sarge. Although we were both busy during the week; Sarge with his business and me with my new job, we would get together almost every Saturday evening for a marathon bout of sex that would last until Sunday morning.

It usually took me all of Sunday to recover from the incredible pounding Sarge gave me and from being drained of so much of my bodily fluid. I usually came at least three times, when we got together. Our routine was usually the same. First, an hour of sucking Sarge or us 69ing, followed by an hour or two of Sarge fucking me. I would usually blow a load in the first 10 to 15 minutes of Sarge's skilled screwing and after a quick clean up with a nearby towel, Sarge would fuck me till my erection came back and I would cum a second time.

We would rest and on the next go around, Sarge would then be ready to release his massive load, which would trigger my third orgasm. Sarge's stamina and incredible cock never ceased to amaze me. He could get his 12" cock up so easily and keep it hard for hours at a time without cumming, no matter how much I sucked it or how hard he fucked me. When he did ejaculate, it was simply breathtaking. I never would have believed a man could consistently produce so much semen before I met Sarge.

I looked forward to our weekend get togethers. I often would jerk off on a weekday night or two, thinking about what we did the weekend before. Every now and then, Sarge would call to invite me over for some dinner and a middle-of-the-week blowjob. It happened that on this Wednesday night, I was in the middle of a rather intense stroking session. Sarge had really been on fire the Saturday before and had fucked me in mind-blowing fashion, finishing with a spectacular load all over my face. I was literally calling out his name out loud, passionately, minutes from an intense release when the phone rang. I was certain that it was the Sarge. I gleefully picked up my cell phone, sure that I was about to be summoned to suck that incredible cock of his. I answered in a deep sexy voice, "Hellooooo." I purred.

"Um, Brad?" The voice asked, but it wasn't the man I hoped it would be.

Quickly I shot up, in embarrassment. "Yeah...who is this?"

"Hey man, it's Kenny Mathews! How are you?" He answered.

I've known Kenny Mathews almost all my life. Although we grew up in the same small town, went to school together and even attended the same college, I can't say that he was really a friend of mine, actually he was more of an acquaintance. Kenny was probably the most popular person in our school. He was class president, our prom king and a three-star athlete, playing basketball, baseball and running track.

He was also from one of the wealthiest families in our area. His dad owned a large farm and made his fortune selling feed & seed as well as farm equipment. But it was the fact that Kenny was the biggest ladies' man at our school that made him so unliked by most of the other boys who went to our school. He had many girlfriends throughout our high school days. Basically, you either admired Kenny or you were jealous of him. I really didn't have a strong opinion of him until we were in college, that's when he really pissed me off.

I had Kenny in a few classes throughout college, we both ended up majoring in Business Management. Like high school, I spoke to him time from time but never hung out with him, never ate lunch or dinner with him at the cafeteria and didn't party with him. In our junior year, we had a class together and there was a young lady, Sarah, that I had my eye on since the first day of class.

After several weeks, I finally worked my nerve up to ask her out, but before I could, Kenny had snared her. I was in the classroom, watching the door for her entrance when I saw to my horror that Kenny was holding her hand as they walked in. They kissed and she took her seat next to me. Kenny sat at his usual seat with some other guys. After we said our hellos, Sarah told me Kenny had asked her out after class on Friday and they had their first date that weekend. I acted happy for her but inside I was miffed that Kenny managed to steal the woman that I was going to ask out.

Ironically, it ended up working out for me because Kenny invariably broke up with Sarah and in her grief, I picked the pieces and dated her through the rest of college. She was the woman I left back in Montana. I still talk to her from time to time.

It was surprising that I was on the phone with Kenny Mathews. I thought he would be the last person from back home I would ever talk to and even had to query how he got my number. It turned out after Kenny finished college; he went to work for his father but quickly grew tired of life in our small town. He had been floating his resume all over the country looking for perspective jobs with large companies and had an interview with a company in Atlanta. He heard I was living here and since he didn't know anyone else here, he contacted my mother and got my number.

He told me he was flying in Thursday night. His interview would be on Friday, but he asked if we could get together on Saturday for dinner. I told him I had plans already (like I did every Saturday night), he asked if I could get out of them for this special occasion. I told him I would think about it.

After the call, I was stunned and perplexed. I really had no desire to meet up with Kenny but a voice in my head told me I was really being rude and closedminded. The truth was that despite my lack of interest in reuniting with Kenny, I had to admit I had no real reason to have any animosity toward him. Kenny was never mean or rude to me throughout our youth, school days or college. He didn't really know I was about to ask Sarah. In fact, when he saw us together, after they broke up, he told her that she was with a good man and he was happy that she & I were together. I was in a deep state of confusion and needed another person's perspective. I immediately went over to Sarge's apartment to get his opinion. I told Sarge about Kenny, our history and his desire to reunite.

Sarge listened and said he understood why I was so confused. We weren't good friends but yet it wasn't nice to reject an olive branch, so to speak. He told me I should go have dinner with Kenny. I told him I would rather spend the Saturday with him, like we usually do. Sarge suggested that he could toss some steaks on his grill, entertain Kenny for a few hours, send him on his way and then we could have our regular Saturday night fun. I told him it was a great idea. I appreciated Sarge's wisdom.

On Friday, Kenny called from his hotel room. He had just finished his interview and said it went well. He could catch a flight that night but really wanted to see me. He insisted that he buy me dinner Saturday. I told him that a friend and I were going to cook some steaks, he was invited to come over and enjoy our cookout. He got the address and I told him Sarge's apartment number. Kenny told me he would be by around 6 pm.

The next day, I headed over to Sarge's around 5 o'clock. When Sarge answered the door, I was a bit surprised by what he was wearing. Sarge had on shorts & sandals. Casual for sure, but he was wearing a tight tee shirt, so tight that it showed off every contour of his muscular body & chest. I felt as if he wanted to impress Kenny in a physical way. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt. Kenny was extremely punctual, there was a knock on the door right at 6 pm.

When Sarge answered the door, I was standing right behind him. Kenny was holding a bottle of wine and a loaf of French bread. He was wearing dress pants and a long-sleeved dress shirt. Kenny was the best dressed of the three of us, even if I had told him this would be a casual dinner. Kenny was visibly taken aback by Sarge, I'm certain he wasn't expecting to meet an older black gentleman. I didn't tell him much about Sarge except that he had been in the Army and preferred to be called by his nick name.

"You must be Sarge." Kenny said.

"You must be Kenny." Sarge responded. The two shook hands and then Kenny made his way to me. When he came up to me, I held out my hand, but Kenny hugged me to my surprise as if we were long lost friends.

"Brad! Man, it's so good to see you! How have you been?" He asked, seemingly genuinely happy to see me.

"I'm well Kenny. I'm still surprised you looked me up." I told him.

"Well, if everything goes as I hope, I might be moving to Atlanta. It always helps to have someone you know in a new town." I couldn't argue with that, moving to Atlanta was hard until I met Sarge.

It was suggested by Sarge that we continue the conversation on the back porch, where our steaks were being cooked. Sarge had a very nice set up for cook outs with his huge grill and a table with four chairs. As we made our way to the back, Kenny remarked at how nice the apartments were.

"I was thinking of buying a house, but I could see myself getting an apartment if it's this nice." He commented.

Kenny and I immediately began to reminisce about the old days of growing up in our old town and many of the people we knew there. Kenny seemed to know exactly what everyone was up to, whether they were still living in our hometown or had moved away. He also asked about Sarah, I told him she was doing well, still living in Montana.

As we talked, Sarge grilled our steaks and prepared our dinner. When he walked to his kitchen, to get the salads he had already made before I got there, Kenny leaned towards me and whispered, "I didn't know your friend was black, Brad."

"Yeah," I answered. "I guess I forgot to mention that." I said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"I don't mean to sound insulting." He responded. "I'm just used to the way it is back home." Truthfully, I knew what he meant.

We simply had no black families in our town and even our college was probably over 85% white. "He seems really nice, Brad. I'm happy you made a good friend here. He added before Sarge returned.

Sarge prepared a great dinner with a salad, a large potato and a juicy delicious steak. None of us could finish our plate but we sat on the porch and drank the wine Kenny brought over, watching the evening sky and having some laughs. Sarge suggested we have some beer, Kenny asked if he had anything harder like some scotch or whisky. Sarge said that he was out, but he could get some. I volunteered to get the booze and when Kenny pulled out a hundred-dollar bill, he requested I get some good scotch. I told him the liquor store was down the road.

"I'm sure Sarge and I will be ok while you're gone," Kenny told me.

"You don't have to rush Brad" Sarge said, "I'll keep Kenny entertained."

His words didn't hit me until I was in the car driving down the road. Then I started to replay the evening, some of the subtleties I had missed as the evening was going on. What I failed to notice were the looks that Kenny and Sarge were passing to each other as the night went on. Anytime Sarge returned to the porch from his kitchen, Kenny would turn his head even while we were talking and watch Sarge intently. I also realized that Sarge was looking at Kenny with hunger & intensity. I never told Sarge that Kenny was a blonde, months ago Sarge told me that blonde men were his biggest turn-on.

Kenny is extremely handsome, I never really realized this until I had my eyes opened by Sarge with how attracted I was to men. Like Sarge, Kenny was in fantastic shape. He was tall, lean and radiated masculinity. If he wore his hair long, he would look like a surfer dude with the bronze tan he got from working on the farm. At 6'3", I began to wonder if he could rival even Sarge in cock size.

The mannerism of both men as I left the apartment made me wonder exactly what was going on over there as I was making the booze run. Strangely, I wasn't jealous or even threatened, I was actually turned on, but I was also in fear of what could happen if Kenny was not interested in men sexually. I know from my own experience, my awakening happened when I realized that my cock was getting hard while fantasizing about Sarge and my sudden, intense curiosity about black men.

I was sure Sarge was masterful at reading the reactions of men he came on to. He had confessed that he successfully seduced several men over the years and had very few rejects. He also said every man he seduced identified themselves as straight, up to the moment he was able to tempt them. Sarge was a handsome man himself, and once you discover what he has under his pants, you become too curious about that big black cock to say no.

The drive wasn't that long but the line in the liquor store kept me away for over 30 minutes. When I got back to Sarge's apartment, the door was locked. I smiled to myself and used the key he gave me a few weeks ago to unlock it. I slowly, carefully opened the door, expecting to catch them in his living room. I thought I would see Kenny on his knees worshiping Sarge's enormous ebony tool in front of the couch as I have done many times, but the living room was empty. As soon as I was inside the apartment, I could hear the sounds of moaning and Kenny's voice. He sounded like he was in distress, yet I couldn't exactly understand what he was saying.

I went to the kitchen and dropped off the drinks. I emptied my pockets and took off my shoes & socks. As I walked down the hallway, closer to Sarge's bedroom, I could make out the words Kenny was crying out.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this!" He groaned. It was clear, despite his voice being shaky and fearful, he was excited and enjoying himself. I slowly, stealthily crept closer to the bedroom door. Then I heard Kenny huff out the words, "Your cock... is fucking huge Sarge... I can't believe how big it is!" He sounded exasperated. I smiled and shook my head; it reminded me of my first time with Sarge.

When I came up to the open door, the image of what I saw was still surprising despite how prepared I thought I was. There were the two men on Sarge's huge bed. He had Kenny completely naked across the middle of the bed. Kenny was on his knees and elbows. His head was laying at its side on the bed and his ass high in the air. Sarge was only wearing that skintight tee shirt but was on his feet on the bed, bent at the knees, his hands griping the sides of Kenny's hips. I must have come in just as Sarge began his penetration of Kenny. He was slowly working his huge, hard cock into Kenny's asshole at a slow, unhesitating pace. He had about half of that enormous black rod in Kenny's asshole.

I almost felt bad for Kenny, his face was bright red, his eyes clenched tight, he was gritting his teeth hard. He looked as if he was in intense pain but then suddenly, he shouted, "I can't believe... you're cock... this is... black cock is... incredible! I have always... dreamed about this... but this is even better!!" I then realized this was probably not only his first experience with a man but a very well-endowed black man, just like mine was. Sarge had a very intense and somewhat anguished look on his face as well. I think the pleasure of lancing Kenny's virgin asshole was extremely powerful for the Sarge. I would swear he was biting his lip as he forced more of his cock into Kenny.

I simply leaned on the door, my cock stiffening inside my pants as I watched the two, totally oblivious to my presence. This was the first time I had ever seen Kenny nude, I never even seen him shirtless before this night and I had to admit he looked incredible. His body was very well defined, like a professional athlete. Not just trim or fit but you could see from the side he was rippling with muscles from head to toe. I recalled a rumor that he had modeled nude for the college's art classes, but again I just put that news aside, not being interested at the time. But I could see now he was indeed very impressive physically.

My fascination with interracial sex was amplified even more by the image of Sarge mounting the blond-haired Kenny. Even with his tan, Kenny's white skin was an exotic contrast to Sarge's ebony color. Even more you could feel the heat generated by these two men that was ignited by their passion for each other. Sarge was ever the gentleman, fucking a man who obviously wasn't experienced with big black cock. He was slow and steady but understood that he was stretching Kenny's asshole like it had never been done before. Every time he pushed it back in, Kenny would give out a cry mixed with anguish & delight.

Sarge straightened his back and began to pull off his shirt, when he threw it in the direction of the door, he saw me standing there. He gave me a sly wink and then motioned me to be quiet. I realized he was going to put on a show for me and I was happy to watch. Sarge then bent back down, taking a grip of Kenny's shoulders with both hands and picking up the speed of his trusts, as well as going deeper with his cock. Kenny gave a robust gasp when Sarge fed him even more of his cock.

"So, Kenny. You have never had a black cock before?" Sarge asked inquisitively. It almost seemed cruel for Sarge to ask Kenny anything. While he was being impaled like this, he seemed to have trouble even thinking, much less being able to answer a direct question.

With his eyes still shut hard and his teeth clenched together, Kenny could only muster "No.... I've never been... with a man... before."

Sarge must have sensed Kenny was ready for a step up in the speed and depth that he was stabbing his cock into Kenny. Although his head thrashed right to left and he cried out sounds of anguish, Kenny took Sarge's foot long ebony tool deeper & faster. I wanted to get a better view of this, so I crept along to the side of the bed, behind them to get the amazing view I had hoped to see. Since I started to hook up with Sarge, I have been watching gay interracial porn for the first time in my life, but the image I witnessed beat any of the online porn I ever saw.

There was Sarge's incredible ebony rod penetrating Kenny's ivory asshole. Like a piston, it was worked in and out at a rapid pace and his strides were breathtakingly long. Easily, Kenny was taking over 10 inches of hard black cock at a very rapid pace. When Sarge pushed forward, his huge balls would slap up against Kenny's taint, hard enough to make a smacking sound. Speaking of balls, Kenny owned an impressive pair himself, encased in a large nut sack which seemed to jostle and dance around to the power of Sarge's fucking.

What really stood out as well was the fact that Kenny was indeed hung himself with a very impressive 9" cock that was fully erect. His cock looked incredible, jumping around as he was fucked hard. Kenny in his exasperated state of being masterfully drilled, wasn't thinking of the pleasure his cock and balls could experience. A thought came to my mind, one that gave me great pause. I couldn't believe what I wanted to do and who I wanted to do it to, but the sight of those huge balls and beautiful cock got the best of me.

I moved right up to the guys as Sarge pounded on Kenny and brought my mouth mere inches away from Kenny's swollen balls. I moved on them like a hungry hippo, snatching marbles off the game board and began to lick. Suddenly a shocked Kenny cried out, "Brad?!! Is that you?" I knew he was probably working out in his mind what he would say to me when I got back from the liquor store, but he wasn't prepared for this.

"MmmHmmm" I said with a mouthful of his right nut, as I took ahold of his big, erect cock and began to milk it. Don't get me wrong, if you were to do a side-by-side comparison of both guys, Sarge would win hands down in length, thickness and overall looks. But you would have to give some serious props to Kenny, he was absolutely packing.