Respect Your Elders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too was stroking my own cock and in typical fashion of being so well fucked by that magnificent dick, I felt I could cum any minute. I had developed more and more control over my orgasms in the past six months, but it was really difficult to keep from coming when I was jerking off while Sarge fucked me. Kenny being in a chair that had wheels was sliding all around the bed, watching us in different angles. When he moved directly behind us, he did something that blew my mind.

A few minutes after Kenny had moved out of my view, I figured he was watching from behind as I did earlier. I can't imagine the view was as sexy as what I saw. Amazingly I felt the warm, wet sensation of my balls being licked. I groaned loudly as I then felt my cock being taken from my hand. Followed by the unmistakable sensation of Kenny's mouth on it. "Ohhhhhh!!" I let out in approval. "Yes.... oh yes!" I cried out.

Now I was enjoying the sensation of being fucked by Sarge and having a mouth on my cock. I could also tell Kenny must have been working up to Sarge, his tongue and mouth would disappear for a minute then come back, Sarge had also slowed down his strokes on my asshole. In between the licks I heard Kenny exclaim, "Damn, I am glad I came over!"

I only lasted another five minutes. I announced my orgasm, but it was Kenny that milked it from my cock. Sarge kept pumping my asshole until I released my last bit of cum. When he pulled out of me, I slumped over on my back. Dizzy with ecstasy & fulfillment. Sarge headed to the shower and Kenny came up to me, he was bewildered that Sarge hadn't climaxed yet.

"Will he ever cum?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Oh yeah." I said in an assured tone. "His orgasms are spectacular."

"Really?! You mean it's a lot?" Kenny asked intrigued.

"If you think his cock is big, wait till you see the load he can shoot." I informed him.

"Oh wow... really?" Kenny seemed as curious as he was excited. He jumped off the bed and made his way to the bathroom. I could hear voices but not much of what was being said. I cleaned my cock and the deposit of cum that was on the bed and on my legs with a towel that was by the bed. Several minutes had past and the two hadn't made their way out of the bathroom, I decided I would look inside.

As I peered inside Sarge's bathroom there was Kenny on his knees in front of Sarge who was standing in front of his shower with his foot up on the toilet. Kenny was sucking Sarge's cock and working it with his hand as well. He was giving Sarge a torrid, vigorous blowjob. He would pull off of it to say quickly, "Sarge, I want to make you cum! Please cum all over my face!"

"I will." Sarge assured him.

"I can't believe you are nearly 58, that is amazing. This is blowing my mind, I'm serious." He announced before he swallowed Sarge's cock again.

I decided to join but I came from behind Sarge. With his leg up on the rim of the toilet it was easy to get under Sarge. I began to kiss Sarge's inner thighs, working my way up. Sarge sensed what I was up to, we had some this a couple of times but it had been a few weeks since I last did this. Sarge bent his legs slightly to make it easier to access his asshole. I licked up to his ass and spread his cheeks and worked my tongue in his sphincter. It got a verbal response from Sarge.

Now Kenny was working vigorously on Sarge's cock as I was rimming Sarge's asshole. Our black king was getting his deserved rewards from his loyal subjects. We were happy to serve him, his mighty scepter was our muse. Kenny was all too curious of what kind of load our king could truly produce. He was about to find out.

We worshiped him for about ten minutes when I could hear Sarge breathing deeply. Over the months I learned his M.O. and I knew he was close. I pulled away from his asshole and made my way in front, not to share his orgasm but witness from afar what this man was truly capable of. Kenny saw that I had moved, I'm sure he could feel Sarge's cock start to throb. We switched to simply jerking Sarge off with his mouth open and tongue out in anticipation.

The first bit of cum that shot out was a small amount. Kenny probably thought that I had over embellished what sarge was capable of and he slowed his stroke, as if he was about to give up. The second stream of semen was not as light, nor was the third. Kenny found himself plastered with two solid, heavy ropes of pearly white semen all over his face. He picked up his jerking motion again and opened his mouth wide. The next load went right into his mouth. It caused him to back up and exclaim as he coughed, "DAMN!"

Sarge took over and made sure that Kenny was ready to accept the next few loads that he released. Kenny caught them with his open mouth but wasn't swallowing them. Black seed started to spill out of his mouth. As Kenny swallowed that mouthful, Sarge blew his ninth and tenth load all over his face. Kenny exclaimed "FUCK!" as he was hit with Sarges eleventh load.

The final two streams were not as heavy or copious, but from my view they were still impressive. Kenny was absolutely covered in Sarge's black seed. You could tell it was a lifechanging experience. He kept repeating "Wow...wow...wow." As he took Sarge's cock back in his hand to jerk out every drop. He returned Sarge's cock in his mouth and even scooped up cum with his fingers and licked them clean. Kenny loved Sarge's semen, as I do.

We showered and returned to the back porch, drinking the alcohol I bought earlier. Kenny seemed like he was in a trance. There was so much to comprehend and process in his mind. After his second drink he loosened up and started to lay on the compliments to Sarge and even shooting me a few. He had called this the greatest sexual experience of his life. He also decided then and there that he loved cock a lot. We told Kenny that we usually took a little break and resumed again for another couple of hours of love making. He was more than willing. The next three hours were just as hot and amazing.

Kenny ended up taking the job here in Atlanta and even moved into our apartment complex. Now, I have two male lovers. One white, one black. Every Saturday we get together in some combination. Sometimes I get with Sarge, sometimes I get with Kenny. Sometimes they get together and at least twice a month we all meet at one of our apartments. The sex is fantastic, Kenny is really enjoying his newfound sexual awakening. He even has told me he has his eye on a black co-worker that rumor says is bi and well-endowed. He promises me he will share like I did. Could you imagine if were to welcome another black stud to our little get togethers?