Respect Your Elders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a quiet, ominous fashion, Sarge lifted Kenny off of his knees and walked him over to his dresser. I could tell Sarge was ready to fuck some more. Once he told me the greatest feeling is to fuck a nice tight asshole. I am sure Kenny's is the tighter between us two, plus I could also tell Kenny lit a fire in Sarge, being a blond Montana farm boy.

He had Kenny face the dresser and bent him over, Kenny's arms were on the dresser as he was leaning on it. Although there was a huge mirror in front of him, Kenny looked behind him with high anticipation as he knew Sarge was about to penetrate him a second time. Even with his cock glistening with our saliva all over it, Sarge applied some lube all over his head and shaft. He also reapplied some on Kenny's asshole. As he stood behind Kenny, Sarge lined his cock right up to Kenny's sphincter and took a grip of his hips.

Sarge had fucked me like this a couple of times while we were both on our feet and I wanted to warn Kenny that this was going to be a difficult reintroduction to that monster cock, but before I could say a word, Sarge began his intrusion. Kenny's knees visibly buckled; his head dropped into his folded arms. "Damn... it's so big!!" Were the words he yelped aloud as he again had Sarge tunneling deep inside him.

Sarge pumped and pumped more of his cock into Kenny, my old schoolmate simply moaned and gasped, but he took more and more of that black cock. Kenny reached out and grabbed the sides of the dresser and threw his head back up in an act of defiance. His eyes were shut tightly but he looked as if he was working past the pain and just enjoying being penetrated.

I watched in total awe, slowly stroking my own cock as Sarge picked up the speed and length of his thrusts. Now he was really beginning to fuck Kenny and you could tell by both of their moans of passion, they were really into each other. I couldn't help but to notice Kenny's own sizable cock, bouncing around. It looked like a flagpole caught in a hurricane. Despite its stiffness, it was noticeably bobbing around from Sarge's forceful fucking.

I again recalled how much I enjoyed sucking Kenny and decided to join them. I jumped down under Kenny, facing his cock while on my knees. I doubt he even knew I was down there admiring his remarkable boner. I was still hungry to suck his cock again, quickly taking a hold of it as it was thrashing in front of me and stuffed it in my mouth. Kenny let out an audible coo of delight as I stuffed his 9-inch dick deep in my mouth.

As I sucked his cock, I could hear Kenny's voice cry out, "Oooohhh, Oh yeah!! Wow, Brad...!" His voice was animated but it didn't sound as if he was objecting. Once again, I had to come to the surprising conclusion that I really liked sucking his big cock. I wouldn't have believed this would ever happen, but I was really glad he looked me up.

I felt Kenny's hand grip my head and he sighed, "Brad, your mouth feels so good!"

I took Kenny out of my mouth and watched as Sarge was really working himself up in Kenny's asshole. He was back to working nearly ten inches of his hefty ebony rod into that blond stud. The view was spectacular to see his giant balls swinging and slapping on Kenny's. Suddenly I felt Kenny's hand pushing my head back on his cock, he must have wanted me to suck him more. I was happy to oblige.

I could only presume how good it feels to be fucked and sucked at the same time. Kenny was wailing wildly, Sarge only picked up his speed and I was vigorously sucking Kenny's wonderful cock. I wasn't sure but it almost sounded as if Kenny was pounding on the dresser with his fist.

We had only been about 15 minutes into this tag team of Kenny when Sarge pulled out of Kenny and said he had another idea. Like a porn movie director, Sarge started to position us. He picked me up off the floor and laid me on the bed. I was lying on the right side of the bed. Sarge told me to face the wall. Next, he laid Kenny behind me and told him to face that direction too. Sarge got his lube and handed it to Kenny, telling him to get his cock ready.

Immediately, I realized what he had in mind and I nearly freaked out. I realized Sarge wanted Kenny to fuck me. My heart started pounding and I could feel my skin tingle. I was really amazed by how much I wanted this. It was almost as intense as when I knew I would be receiving Sarge's cock the first time. All those years of knowing Kenny, I never envisioned him as a possible lover, now it was all I wanted.

Kenny seemed the most confused as he began to apply the lube on his cock. I'm sure it was even further from his mind. Dumbfounded might be a better description. When his cock was covered in the slick ointment he asked Sarge, "What am I doing?"

"I thought you guys might enjoy a true reunion. You two should really get to know each other more intimately after all these years." Sarge explained.

I looked behind me, at Brad's cock & imposing body. I totally understood why he was so popular with those women, seeing him completely nude. I was used to looking at big black cock, but big white cock wasn't bad either. Brad wasn't as dense but impressively thick, maybe the width of three fingers. Unlike Sarge, he wore his pubic hair instead of shaved. It was trimmed but thick and bushy. Not as blond as his head's hair but sort of brown/reddish. I will say his body was REALLY turning me on, and more and more I had to admit how good looking he was.

When the lightbulb finally turned on in Kenny's head, he didn't say a word. He didn't object or raise a fuss. He just looked at me and swallowed deeply. I read his face completely. He seemed willing to do it, he just wanted to know I was ok with it.

"Fuck me Kenny, I want you to." I said softly. He took another moment to think about it and then reacted. He began to stroke his cock faster, masturbating it to a maximum rigidness. As Kenny was getting his cock ready, I lifted my leg so we could apply some lube around my asshole. Now that we were all lubed up, we did something that I am sure neither of us thought would happen after all these years of growing up together.

Kenny positioned his cock head up to my asshole, gripping the middle of his shaft. I couldn't see his cock; it was out of my sight, but I certainly felt his head against my asshole rim. He began to force it in.

"Uuuhhhh" I groaned as I felt his head slip into my ass. "That's it, Kenny...do it...keep going." I encouraged him in a whisper. Kenny seemed hesitant. He wiped off the sweat that had started to bead on his forehead and completely pulled his cock out of my asshole.

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous." He said with a chuckle. "I've always liked you Brad, but I never thought we would end up like this."

"I know Kenny." I said in support. He took a deep breath and again penetrated me, I let out another gasp. His cock felt bigger than it looked. "That's it...yes...yessss." I encouraged.

"Oh wow...Mmmmmmm." He exclaimed. In less than a minute, he had his cock buried deep inside me. I had all of Kenny Mathew's big cock in my ass. He started to fuck me very slowly, probably because he was in disbelief that he was not only fucking another man but me of all people. When he started to pick up the pace, he must have loved the feeling because he began to moan my name. "Ohhhh... Braaaad... this REALLY feels good!!! Ohhhh... Braaaaad!"

In just a matter of minutes he went from an apprehensive lover to one who was building confidence and passion, stroke by stroke. As he pumped his cock in me you could tell the pleasure fed his enthusiasm, making his technique more impressive by the passing seconds. "Mmmmm, Kenny! Your cock feels so good!" I cried out in approval.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my penis, it was Kenny! As he pumped my asshole, he started jerking me off. This guy was so full of surprises! But if this was shocking, what he did next absolutely floored me.

Suddenly, he released my cock. I felt his hand grab the side of my face turning it to him. He began to kiss me! Not passively or awkwardly but deeply and with much enthusiasm. I was stunned and I actually melted from his kisses. I liked them a lot. I responded back and he returned to jacking me off while he fucked and kissed me.

"Oh my God Kenny!" I muttered as our lips were still pressed together. He even kicked it up a gear, fucking, jacking and kissing me with even more passion. Before that night I would have named Sarah as the best kisser I have ever had. Tonight, I put Kenny at the top of that list, he has been there since.

"Brad..." He whispered. "This feels great! I really like this!"

We had been going at it for well over ten minutes, I had actually forgotten about Sarge while Kenny and I were discovering this unbelievable attraction for each other when suddenly Kenny's eyes got wide and he cried out, "Oh God!"

I backed my head to get a better look at his face, he started to make that anguished face again. Although he didn't pull out, he stopped fucking me. I realized that Sarge was joining in. Kenny's eyes then went to wide open, he shrieked, "Brad, his cock is incredible! He's fucking me again!!"

Kenny's whimpers continued but more and more you could tell he was getting used to Sarge's staggering size. "Oh yeah...Ohhhhh FUCK!" He groaned loudly.

He actually began to rotate his hips again, slowly fucking me. He again gripped my cock and began to stroke it while moaning loudly throughout. He also returned to kissing me. As both Kenny and Sarge began to pick up speed, it was Kenny that was in clear, intense ecstasy. It had to be an unbelievable feeling to be fucked by a cock like Sarge's, as you were fucking another asshole.

As more time passed, Kenny was really giving it to me and really taking it from Sarge. Every thrust of his hips forward he sighed from the pleasure my asshole gave his cock. Every pull back of his hips his moaned from Sarge's huge cock penetrating his asshole. I don't know how many times he announced, "I've never felt anything like this before!" I lost count at six.

I might be making it sound like he was doing all the moaning and talking, but in truth I was just as vocal. That man has incredible skills, fucking another man's asshole he obviously didn't know he had, amazing skills. I think I might have screamed, "Kenny, you're fucking me so good!!" once or twice...ok a few times.

As hard as I tried to abstain, I realized I was about to cum. I was hoping Kenny would blow first, so I didn't seem like the quick trigger between the three of us. I was used to Sarge always outlasting me by a huge margin, it was apparent that Kenny possessed extraordinary stamina as well. I am sure it was Kenny's brilliant strokes, but I also got so turned on thinking of what he was experiencing as he was burning his candle from both ends.

When I knew I couldn't hold it any longer I took over the stroking duties from Kenny and let out a huge wail of pleasure, announcing my orgasm and shot a nice load on my body, legs and Sarge's bed sheets. Kenny to his credit didn't even slow down as I began to cum, making my orgasm seem to last longer and pronounced.

As I laid there catching my breath, Sarge and Kenny continued. I understood that I was out of the picture, I took myself out. I slinked out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I began to think I might just leave Kenny with Sarge, they seemed to have such electrifying chemistry. The men got quiet for a minute while I was cleaning up and then I heard Kenny began to moan loudly again. The way he carried on, it made my cock twinge, and I decided I had to take a glimpse of them going at it.

When I returned to the bedroom, Sarge was still fucking Kenny but in a different position, Kenny was on his back. He was showing an intense facial expression again, but now it far more pleasure than pain. Sarge held his legs opened wide and was really giving it to him now. I could see Kenny was taking nearly all of Sarge's cock now, being pumped by 12-inch strokes of black magic. I also recognized that Kenny was jerking off. They really looked exciting to watch.

I watched for a few minutes, admiring what kind of lover Sarge was. Watching him fuck another person was simply impressive. He never slowed for fear of cumming, he didn't have to take a break to catch his breath. His cock never softened. He was neither too rough nor passive in his fucking.

Kenny was obviously in a world of extreme decadence. While he demonstrated that he had never experienced interracial sex before, he was obviously showing a growing admiration for the act. "I love your big black cock, Sarge!" was one of many praises he gave as well as how much he admired black men for their particular "gifts". He cooed and moaned, he sighed and whimpered. He didn't hold back that he was more and more enraptured with what Sarge's thick and immense tool was doing to him.

Something came over me as I watched Kenny getting fucked like this. It was really hot. Kenny's whimpering and moaning was even hotter. This was his fantasy of many years, why not make it more profound. I jumped up on the bed next to Kenny and leaned into his ear.

"You really like Sarge's cock don't you, Kenny?" I asked softly.

"Yes...I do...so much." He answered breathlessly and weakly from Sarge's constant powerful thrust.

"It's astonishing how good black cock really is. Isn't it?" I suggested.

"It's so damn good!" He barked out in sheer bliss.

"He's pretty good for a man about to turn 58. Isn't he?"

Kenny raised his head and looked up at Sarge in disbelief. "Your almost 58?!?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, March 2nd." Sarge confessed while not missing a beat of his hard driving cock.

"So not only are you being supremely fucked by a man, a black man but a man older than your father." I knew Kenny's dad was in his mid-50's like my father.

Kenny threw his head back and bellowed. "Oh my God, Sarge. You are so fucking amazing! You are incredible!" His arm was really moving now as he picked up speed, stroking his cock. His moans only got louder. Sarge continued to lay into Kenny with his amazing sexual performance.

"So would you say this was what you imagined what it would be like with a black man?" I interrogated some more.

"Better...Oh God...Better... Much...better!" Kenny shot back. His words staggered out of his mouth; he was pumping his cock as fast as he was getting pumped. You could see he was having difficulty even answering my simple questions. The man was in total rapture.

"And why?"

"He's...Sarge is... bigger... than I ever... fantasized about...he is better... at fucking...GOD HE CAN FUCK...I enjoy sucking... his cock... more than I thought I would." Kenny labored to get the answers out as he moaned and sighed throughout Sarge's torrid pounding. I knew he was getting ready to blow a load.

"Why Kenny, why do you love sucking his cock more than you thought you would?" Kenny just moaned, he just whimpered. I could tell he knew the answer but was either afraid to admit it or struggling to get the words out.

"Come on Kenny...say it. Tell Sarge, he is listening."

"I...I...I...OH GOD!" He labored to even speak. His fist sliding up and down his big cock at breakneck speed. His head started to thrash. I could only imagine he was approaching an orgasm of epic proportion.

"Tell Sarge the truth now, Kenny!" I commanded.

"BECAUSE I LOVE BLACK COCK MORE THAN I THOUGHT I DID!" Kenny screamed and with that his cock shot off a load of white hot cum that was both spectacular in quantity & pressure as he bellowed loudly, his sounds of orgasmic release. Kenny's semen shot up in the air, but the tremendous amount was only able to reach less than a foot in the air, but it was a load so heavy that it was impressive to see how high it went. If he had done that a couple of times, that would have been remarkable, but Kenny's cock kept firing off pearly rope, after pearly rope several times. His cum landing on his body as well as on the bed. Even Sarge seemed extremely amazed and proud that he helped cause that.

Sarge had started to slow down his strokes and appeared to start to pull out when Kenny quickly shouted, "No...no Sarge. Keep fucking me...hard!" Sarge and I were a little astounded that Kenny had the energy and desire, after such a powerful orgasm. I also saw that he was still jacking off his cock that was still remarkably, mostly erect.

Despite the large amount of cum everywhere, Sarge returned to the pace he was at a few moments ago, Kenny resumed jacking off that exciting dick of his. "Oh, yeah... you just don't know how good this is or how much I have wanted this for so long!" He told us.

The exhibition in front of me was remarkable, I regained a new erection of my own. I laid there close to Kenny as Sarge worked his fat, long black cock in & out with speed & power. Kenny was pounding away on his own cock, the sloshing sounds of a cum covered dick being worked sounded as if he was churning butter, the noise was that loud.

I actually think Kenny greatly impressed Sarge; he had a look on his face I never saw while he fucked me. There was a glimpse of a smile but there was also a determined look. Kenny looked down at that huge black cock he was still taking. Sage was laying some serious pipe, feeding Kenny inches of black cock on each stroke

I decided I was going to be even more aggressive, I jumped up on my knees behind Kenny's head and slipped my hand behind his neck lifting it so that his face tilted back. With my cock in hand, I slipped it into Kenny's mouth. He didn't object and took my cock in stride, beginning to suck while moaning. Sarge seemed to relish my newfound aggressiveness and nodded in approval. Kenny moaned as I pumped my cock between his lips. I didn't even know if he had any desire to suck my cock, but I was going to make him, regardless.

"Yeah baby, suck my cock!" I said with aggression mixed with an honest heartfelt passion. Of the three of us, my 7" cock was obviously the smallest. I was just as hard as the others, and I know Sarge enjoys sucking it. I did most of the work, pumping it in Kenny's mouth. He was still jacking off furiously and Sarge didn't slow down either.

When Kenny blasted a second time, my cock was deep in his mouth, he was moaning with a stuffed mouth for several minutes. Only the obvious image of his cock shooting off a second impressive load told Sarge and I that he climaxed again. I was in awe that he came so impressively twice in less than 20 minutes. We both pulled our cocks out of each end of this blond hottie and caught our breaths. Kenny announced that he was going to take a shower to clean the ridiculous amount of cum that was covering his body.

As we both were kneeling on each end of the bed, stroking our cocks, I said to Sarge, "I think you have impressed another white man."

Sarge smiled. He looked so fucking hot with a spritz of sweat covering his body, making his black skin glow. His incredible cock still rock hard after nearly two hours of sex. I wanted him to fuck me so badly. I really needed to feel that cock inside me. I moved closer to him and spun around, I stuck my ass in the air and laid my head low. I didn't say a word, I just waited to see if he would take my invitation. Twenty seconds passed and I started to think that maybe Sarge was going to pass on my request, suddenly I felt some lube being applied to my asshole. I was smiling widely when his head started to penetrate my asshole.

Kenny must have been in the shower for nearly ten minutes. When he returned to the bedroom, he found Sarge fucking me the same way I discovered them. On his feet, bent at the knees and holding on to me at my hips. Sarge was giving me a pounding when I heard Kenny cry out, "Oh my God!"

I am guessing the image of a mature black man fucking the hell out of a younger white man was still new and surprising to Kenny. He stood at the door of the bathroom and enjoyed the show. My reactions taking Sarge's skilled screwing weren't meant to arouse Kenny, I moaned and wailed every time he fucks me. But Kenny obviously loved our exhibition. He took to the chair in front of Sarge's computer and began to masturbate watching us.