Respect Your Elders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was quiet for a good while as I continued to lick and suck his balls and stroke his nice cock. Sarge was kind enough to slow down his pumps so that I wasn't damaged by those swinging black balls of his. After all, I could get a hell of a shiner if I got smacked in the eye by one of them. I could see now that Kenny was looking at me from under his body, enjoying what I was doing. Finally, after a couple of minutes of silence he said, "Would you suck my cock, Brad?"

Without hesitation, I flipped on my back and slid under him and took his cock into my mouth. Kenny gasped as I began to suck it. Sarge picked up the speed again on Kenny's ass. I can only guess the intense pleasure Kenny felt as he was being fucked and sucked at the same time. While Kenny was enjoying this new sensation, I myself was having my own epiphany.

For months I have been sucking on a cock that anyone who wanted to tackle a big dick would love to get their hands on, but within the first minute of sucking Kenny I realized that his nine-incher was easier to wrap my lips around, simpler to take deep in my mouth and actually better to suck on. Don't get me wrong, I love to suck Sarge's beautiful black cock, but it is a real challenge. Kenny's was less difficult physically & surprisingly nicer, yet extremely exciting to blow. It also was blowing my mind that I had Kenny Mathews' cock in my mouth...and I was really into it.

As I slurped on his cock, I reached up and gave Kenny's perfect nuts a friendly squeeze, causing him to groan loudly. Ok, it might have been Sarge's expert drilling with that humongous cock, but I am certain I had a hand (and mouth) in Kenny's pleasure. My other hand had been working on getting my hard dick free out of my pants and I was finally able to get my own erection out in the open to masturbate. But sadly, I wasn't able to enjoy my jerking off for long as Kenny cried out, "Ok..ok..ok..I can't take anymore!"

The three of us got off the bed and on our feet. I was the only one with my clothes still on, just my hard cock sticking out of my opened pants. As Kenny spoke, I was getting naked. "Brad, you have to promise me, you won't tell anyone about this. I've never done this before...I mean... please, please, don't let my folks find out about this..." He begged. He grabbed my arms in a frantic gesture. This was the first time I got a really good look at Kenny; I will have to admit, I was blown away.

Kenny wasn't just well defined physically, he had a six pack, muscular arms and legs and chiseled pecks. If it was just those things I would simply say, "wow" but that cock of his really made Kenny highly arousing to look at. "Kenny...Kenny...relax man. It's ok. I'm not going to tell anyone." I consoled him while still admiring his big cock.

"You won't tell anyone back home?" He asked again, slowly regaining his composure.

"No, it's ok. I understand. Trust me, I totally understand. Sarge is very captivating; he is incredibly compelling. I never had sex with a man either until I met him." I explained while confessing my own history with him.

"Oh my God Brad, I noticed his enormous bulge and had to ask if it was real. When he pulled it out I...I...I lost control..."

"Kenny," I chuckled. "I've been there. It IS enormous." As the two of us talked, Sarge left the bedroom and made his way into his bathroom.

"Damn Brad! Sarge is amazing! HE'S your LOVER?! I'm so fucking envious!!" It was strange to hear Kenny Mathews of all people, telling me he was envious, but I absolutely believed him.

Sarge began to clean off his cock with some soap and a washcloth in front of his sink as Kenny and I stood at the side of the bed. "What did you mean a while ago when you told Sarge, "Better than your dream"?" I asked.

"Brad, I know this is going to seem like I am making this up, but I have always wanted to have sex with a black man. I watch interracial porn, just to admire the black men. When I saw the company that I was I interviewing for was in Atlanta, I hoped I could move here where there are so many black men. I thought this was the best place to fulfil my fantasy. When I saw Sarge's huge bulge, I knew this was the cock of my dreams."

Just as Kenny said that Sarge emerged from his bathroom, his cock squeaky clean, dripping wet and still fully erect. He walked up, aside us and put his hands on his hips, his cock sticking out between us. We both knew what he wanted as we looked down with a desirous stare upon the black flesh that was under our hungry eyes. "Have you had the pleasure of sucking him yet?" I asked Kenny.

"Not yet," he responded "We went straight to the bedroom after he showed me his cock. I tore off of my clothes, jumped up on the bed and assumed the doggie position. He lubed it up and started to fuck me. Later, I realized you were here."

As we got on our knees, I told Kenny "Well, you are about to get the opportunity to suck a very big black cock." Now that we were kneeling, Sarge's huge black cock was between our faces. We faced each other while his ebony monster blocked our vision.

"Jesus Brad!!! LOOK AT THAT COCK!" Kenny exclaimed. You could tell he was truly blown away at the sight of Sarge's unbelievable penis, and why shouldn't he be. Sarge was easily twelve inches long and nearly as thick as either of our wrists. His cock was a beautiful shade of black. Rich and deep in color but not like ash, but milk chocolate. Although he was uncircumcised, the extra skin only bunched up at the rim of his huge head. An apple head that actually held a pinkish/brown hue. Any person would take an intimidating pause if they wanted to suck it. You had to picture how wide you would have to open your jaw just to slip it between your lips. Lastly, even with Sarge's incredible size, another impressive feature were the huge and powerful veins that ran down his shaft. Making his erection look even more daunting.

"Sarge," I said "remember that first night we were together? Do you remember how you enticed me? Do you think you could give Kenny a show like that?" It took Sarge only seconds to realize what I meant. He smiled & nodded his head. I moved back so I could watch Kenny's expression as Sarge began to do his thing.

Like he did with me that very first night, Sarge began to masturbate his cock mere inches from Kenny's face. He didn't just simply jack off that huge piece of flesh; he gripped it at the bottom of his shaft, making the rest of his cock swell up even more. He pulled his balls; he slapped his cock hard against his palm. He jerked it with both hands in different positions. One over his shaft, one under; one hand at the base and the other under his head and then having them meet in the middle as he pulled his fists back and forward. For over five minutes, Sarge put on a show I know Kenny will never forget till the day he dies.

I watched Kenny as much as I watched Sarge's cock (you didn't think I wouldn't enjoy the show too, did you?). I don't think he blinked but two or three times. His jaw was open, he had the blank stare of a deer caught by the high beams of a car. Sarge lifted his cock as he masturbated, making his huge balls bounce wildly. He pulled his erection down and released it, making it pop back up to show how truly stiff it was. He jerked it slow, then very fast. He released it and shook his hips, making his cock sway in font of Kenny's face.

"Isn't that an awesome cock, Kenny?" I asked.

"...awsome." He said faintly, as if he was hypnotized.

"You want to put that cock in your mouth, don't you?" I inquired.

Kenny nodded his head slowly as if he was in a trance, then mumbled out, "Yes...I do". As he answered, a tear ran down his cheek from his lack of blinking.

"Well Kenny, I'll give you the first honors..." I offered as a good host should. Sarge returned his hands on his hips, his cock sticking straight out, looking completely inviting to a hungry mouth. Kenny looked up at Sarge who was peering down at him, you could sense the magnetism between them. Kenny reached up and took a hold of Sarge's ebony flesh spear. Just like my hand, it didn't quite wrap around the shaft with a simple grip, his finger failed to touch his thumb.

When he held it in his hand for first time, Kenny let out a loud and sizable huff. I know myself, that holding Sarge's incredible piece will send a jolt of electricity down your arm and spine. You just feel the power, weight and strength as you grip it. I knew that his reaction was completely heartfelt. Kenny opened wide and took Sarge deep in his mouth, holding it there for what seemed like ten seconds. As he wiped away the tear that rolled down his cheek, he took a deep breath through his nose and began to pull back slowly. If I was a mind reader, I would say that Kenny was thinking the same thing I did the first time I sucked Sarge, the disbelief that I was actually going down on another man but surprised how much I wanted to do it.

His first two or three strides up & down Sarges long shaft seemed to be filled with confusion and reservation, I sensed it was the first time he gave another man head. But suddenly, Kenny started sucking it with increasing enthusiasm. Each time he took it deep in his mouth he showed less hesitation. He seemed more and more comfortable sucking that big black cock. You could see his mouth had quickly wettened, because Sarge's dark shaft glowed with Kenny's saliva. Kenny's moans got louder. "Good huh?" I asked.

"Mmmmhhmmm", he responded. His hand was gripping the base of Sarge's shaft and quickly started to jerk his cock as he went up and down as deep as he could on Sarge, who responded himself with a groan of approval. Within two minutes, Kenny went from an apprehensive cocksucker, to one who seemed seasoned and experienced. You could tell from his actions; Kenny was enjoying giving head to a big black cock.

"Fuck, it seems even bigger in my mouth!" Kenny said as he pulled off of Sarges cock. He took another gander at the large ebony appendage in his hand and shook his head, another indication he was in disbelief. His mouth re-opened wide and went back to sucking it for a couple of more minutes. Then he gave Sarge's huge head a kiss, handing the ebony weapon to me.

As I started to suck, Kenny wiped off the saliva from his chin that always seems to collect when you suck a big cock like Sarge's. He came up close to my face and watched with openmouthed anticipation when he could suck Sarge some more. You could tell he really didn't want to give up Sarge's cock, but the moment he did he wanted it back in his mouth. I bobbed my head furiously on Sarge's head, since I can't take as much as I would like into my mouth, I always try to work harder on his head than swallow deeper.

With his mouth free, Kenny took the time to praise and worship Sarge with his words, if he couldn't do it with his mouth. "Sarge, you have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I can't thank you enough for letting me enjoy my first black cock."

I pulled Sarge out of my mouth and was going to say "What about me? Don't I get some thanks?" But before I could utter the words, Kenny jumped back on Sarge's cock. Slightly taken aback, I watched as Kenny sucked up and down with speed, copying my style. I realized I wasn't on it half the time Kenny enjoyed it and figured this man wasn't going to share this marvelous cock equally. So, I did what anyone would do when you have work with another person on a big black cock like this... I began to kiss and lick Sarge's long dark shaft.

"Oh yeah, you white boys get all you can." Sarge said with glee. I wasn't used to him saying much. I wondered if this was the first time Sarge had gotten head from two white men. I would say from the hardness of his cock, it probably was, but he is always this hard. I will say that sharing Sarge's ebony weapon makes it much easier than to please alone. Having to tame this monster solo is a daunting task but Kenny was a great help.

As Kenny drove his mouth up and down Sarge's head, I licked that massive dark bone of the Sarge. Licking all along the side that I was on. I must have made this look fun because after a couple of minutes Kenny emulated my actions on the other side, giving me an opportunity to stuff Sarge's head back in my mouth, which I did quickly.

With every minute Kenny seemed more comfortable and excited to suck Sarge. To have a fantasy is one thing but even when you are fulfilling it, you can be so nervous you miss the opportunity to enjoy it. Now that Kenny was assured, I wouldn't blab to people back home and that being with a black man was as good as he hoped, he became animated with his sexual fulfilment. He really seemed at ease now. He also proved to be a little stingy, I swore it was like he wanted to suck this marvelous cock all by himself. But I could tell he was also taking pointers from me and would copy my moves as soon as he watched me do them on Sarge.

I pulled off Sarge's cock to wipe the saliva off my chin when Kenny took his cock and gripped it with both hands as he bobbed up and down Sarge's bulbous head. Kenny whimpered and moaned as he sucked vigorously, while jerking off that massive dick with his hands. When I looked up at Sarge, he had a strange grin on his face. More and more I was sure that this was the first time he had two young white men at the same time. He must have been fulfilling a fantasy of his own. I couldn't help but to think about how Sarge was the ideal man to introduce a young white man to interracial gay sex. His endowment was every bit as great as his sexual ability.

I also realized that Sarge came from a different era than Kenny and I did. When he was our age, people of our two races simply didn't mix nearly as much as they do today, nor was sex between two men as accepted. Sarge told me stories from his youth. Like some of the bigoted drill sergeants when he first came into the army and how he has faced racism from others in his platoon. Tonight, he was being worshiped by two white men, the same color of men that picked on him as a boy, that spit on his mother when she tried to use a "white" bathroom before he was born and who called him derogatory names throughout his life. Sarge could have resented white people for the rest of his life but instead he showed graciousness and forgiveness by giving us the greatest thrill of our lives.

Sarge, Kenny and I were breaking barriers; racially, culturally and even generation stigmas. I know that sounds like an arrogant statement to make. But it was true. One of the things that was probably fueling our passion and making this encounter so electrifying was the fact that many people wouldn't approve of a 57-year-old black man having a sexual encounter with two 22-year-old white men. Perhaps Kenny wasn't recognizing this and just excited to finally have his first interracial encounter. Nor did he know about Sarge's sad history with people of our color, but I did. When I returned his cock in my mouth, I was now more determined than ever to please him and give him the satisfaction he rightfully deserved.

Kenny took a beak to catch his breath, he had been going at it pretty energetically. Sarge's cock was glistening from Kenny's wet blow job. But when I took it back, I sucked and devoured that huge black manhood like I had never done before, even Sarge moaned a raspy "Oh YESSSS!" as I sucked and sucked with renewed fervor and enthusiasm. I could see a hint of jealousy in Kenny's eyes, because I had caused Sarge to comment when normally he is very quiet. He jumped on it as well, licking & sucking anywhere he could on Sarge's magnificent dick.

There is no other way to put it, Kenny and I were worshiping Sarge's cock. We were both sucking, kissing and licking his big black cock with immense passion and enthusiasm that I am sure even Sarge rarely seen. I know he was enjoying this spirited blow job immensely. He shook his head violently as if he wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Slowly though, our shared passion actually turned into a competition, as we both wanted to please this magical penis.

A few years ago, Kenny and I fought for the attention of a woman. Tonight, we started to tussle over a huge 12" black cock, both of us trying to stuff it in our mouths. Our fight was civil and sexy, but we were both very determined to suck ebony skinned magnificence. We would pull it out of the others mouth, but respectfully after the other had sucked it for about a minute. Kenny would slap it on his face. I would kiss the head. He repeatedly tried to push it past his gullet but would cough and gag every time, that's when I took over many times. My mistake would be to bob on it so fast and quickly it would slip out of my mouth if I reared back too much, Kenny would be there to take it from me.

Sarge just looked down at our oral battle. I'm sure he was enjoying watching two young white men scrap with our mouths over his black cock but in our silly fight we totally forgot a very important and valued pleasure point of his wonderous sex instrument. Finally, after several minutes of this battle, Sarge took his cock from our mouths and lifted it. We were both stunned for a few seconds of him depriving either of us his wonderful appendage but at the same moment I realized what was left; those two spectacular balls.

Sarge's testicles aren't just simply big, they are humongous. I have often wondered how he can walk around with such a package. They are encased in a very accommodating, skin-smooth nut sack that allows them to hang a bit. I love sucking and licking on them and have spent quite a few nights giving them as much love as his cock. I wondered what Kenny thought. He was wiping his mouth after Sarge took his penis back and looked up at Sarge, then he looked at me as I was lovingly gazing at those gigantic black pearls. I knew I was about to do some ball licking and sucking but Kenny was perplexed.

"Is it over?" He asked confused. "Does he not want us to suck his cock anymore?" He actually sounded quite disheartened.

"Ever had your balls licked and sucked?" I asked.

"No." He answered in a straightforward manner. "I've seen it done in porno movies. Does he like to have them licked?"

"Ask Sarge." I said as I took one of his huge nuts in my mouth.

"Do you Sarge?" He asked.

Sarge simply nodded with a serious look on his face. Brad watched as I had one of Sarge's big balls in my mouth. He took my lead and followed my example. Like I did with the nut that was closest to me, Brad opened his mouth and took Sarge's ball in his mouth. I pulled my head back, stretching his sack and kept pulling on it until it slipped out of my mouth. Brad did the same. Sarge began to slowly stroke his cock as we continued.

"Now we lick them like this." I said as I leaned forward to lick his nuts. As I did this, Sarge cupped the back of my head, making a small but distinct moan. I lapped on them with my hungry tongue. Brad watched wide eyed and with a glint of intense arousal in his eyes. I noticed he was stroking his own impressive cock.

"Can you get both of them in your mouth?" He asked.

"No, and I have tried." I responded. I did suck the other ball in my mouth after I answered his question. Pulling it out of my mouth again to give it some licking.

"Ok..ok, let me try." He said anxiously. The first thing he tried was to put them both in his mouth and quickly learned it was impossible. Frustrated with that failed attempt, he started to lick them. As Kenny began to learn how to wash Sarge's balls with his tongue, I jerked on my dick, enjoying the show. Again, Kenny seemed to be hell bent to stuff both of Sarge's massive nuts in his mouth but they both simply wouldn't fit at the same time. By this time Sarge had released his cock and put his hands back on his hips.

I took Sarge as deep in my mouth as I could, while Kenny continued to lick and suck his nuts. We were now working together; we even switched a few times. I would take Sarge's balls and Kenny would work his cock. When we weren't fighting to please his cock, we made one hell of a team. The sounds of our sucking & licking filled the room as well as our moans and whimpers. Sarge's cock causes that. When you know you are working on a black cock like his, you moan and whimper in excitement.