Rest Area Patrol

Story Info
I get acquainted with a highway cop.
1.6k words
4.37
21.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

It was almost dark, just enough light to tell what's behind you and just enough dark to be alone on an empty highway. I noticed the sign for a rest area up ahead and I had to take a piss.

I noticed a single head light coming up on me, and as it got closer, I noticed it was a motorcycle cop, I quickly checked my speed, as we all do, cruise control set at 73.

I indicated my lane shift and took the exit for the rest area, not a car around, nor a truck either. The cop, though, did follow me onto the exit.

I parked my car and headed inside, I found the urinal and released my stream. It had been a couple hours since I last stopped and I drank a full coffee.

I hear the door open and the cop walks in, finds the urinal next to me, "where you headed tonight son?"

He was older than me, scruffy facial hair that was graying and deep green eyes.

"Oh just traveling through to Maine. Going back to visit some family." I reply. I'm not really a shy guy.

The cop turns and winks at me, I zip up my fly and head to the sink. I wash my hands and when I look up, he's standing behind me.

"How old are you son?" Locking his eyes to mine.

"Oh, I'm 27 Sir. I have my ID if you need to see it."

"Oh that's alright, I already ran your tags outside, just wanted to see how honest you would be. So, what I can't see on my computer is whether you're a little cocksucking fag or pussy licking straight guy." He raises his eyebrow.

"Well, that's a bold question, I, uh, think I better go. Excuse me."

I go for the door, but he's quick, putting his hand on it, his thick bicep easily stronger than the pull I have on the door.

"Cocksucking fag boy or pussy licking straight guy, which one are you?"

"Um, well, I've not really done either Sir. I've just, um, had a couple girls go down on me and fucked one, but that was about it."

"How about we have some fun? You can be my cocksucking queer boy, and I'll serve this cum in one of your holes and send you along."

"Um, do I really have a choice?" I step back from the door, trying to hide my erection.

"Of course you do, rape is illegal son, and I'm a man of the law. But of course, I love getting my thick cock licked on and into a nice, tight hole." He says as he grabs his junk, his erection growing also.

"Um, where are we, um going to do this? I guess we can have some fun."

He turns and locks the door, "right here son, now strip out of those clothes, let me see that queer boy body."

I take off my shirt, shorts, and underwear. I leave my shoes on, it is after all a rest area floor. He walks towards me, his riding boots thumping the floor. He spins me around, pushes me against the counter, and handcuffs my wrists together.

He kicks my feet apart, bending me slightly over the counter, "I need to make sure you don't have any weapons here."

"I'm naked Sir, what on earth could I be hiding?"

He stands right against my body, grabs my hair and lifts my head up so I can see him in the mirror, "I've seen grown men stick fully loaded guns in their ass to avoid the law, and you don't call me Sir, you call me Daddy, you got it?" He grips my hair tighter.

"Yes Daddy."

He drops my head, and goes back to "searching" my body. He runs his hands down one leg, back up the other, brushing his leather gloves against my crack. He grabs my cock and balls in one hand, and shakes my erection.

"Mmmmm thank you Daddy."

He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a red bandana, quickly wraps it around my mouth, "too much moaning in porn, all these queer boys think I want to hear them make noise. The only noise I like hearing is you gagging on my thick cock, or my balls slapping yours when I fuck this tight hole. Shut up."

He goes back to my hole, sticks his fingers in his mouth, gets them wet, and pushes two fingers inside my tight hole.

"Oh fuck!" I shout in my gag.

He pushes his fingers past my ring, twisting them around. He spits on my hole, giving himself more lube.

He pushes another finger into me, "Damn it", I shout muffled.

He pulls his fingers from me and stands up. He wipes his fingers on my cheek.

He grabs my hips, pulls them away from the counter so that just my chest and chin are resting on the counter, he rubs his crotch against my hole, I can feel his hardness through his pants.

"You ready for Daddy's cock? Virgin hole? Not after today? I love popping queer boy's cherries."

I groan no, I'm not ready, his fingers were a lot and his cock is gonna be worse.

He spins me around, grabs my neck, "your cock here says you want it, but you just said no. You want this Daddy cock or not son?"

He pulls the bandana down to my neck, "it's gonna hurt so much Sir, I almost couldn't bear your fingers."

He slaps my face, "what did I say about calling me Sir?"

"I'm sorry Daddy, your cock is too big."

"You can take it son, just bend over that counter and let Daddy take good care of you."

He pushes me back over the counter, grabs the bottle from his pocket, and squirts some actual lube on this fingers. He works them back into my hole, pushing in and out easily.

I'm moaning as the pain is gone mostly away, "mmmmmm".

"Yeah? You like Daddy's fingers now? Just wait until Daddy's cock is deep in that hole."

I feel his fingers leave me, the sound of a zipper, and noise of a condom wrapper and soon his hands are on both my hips. His cock head pushes against my hole.

"I'm going to go in nice and slow, then Daddy's gonna let you have it."

"Yes Daddy."

He pushes forward, his cock sliding into my hole, opening me up more than I already was. Something in my groin just moved, a feeling I've never felt before.

Once his balls hit mine, I know he's in.

He waits there for a minute when a voice comes over his radio.

"God damn it," he answers his radio, "yeah, what do you need? . . . No, I'm busy right now, call the other guys, they're probably free."

His radio comes back clear, he clips it back on his shoulder and grabs my hips once more.

He pulls his cock back, and thrusts it forward once more, I grunt. He does this over and over again, that feeling in my groin pulsating through my cock as it drips on the floor beneath me.

He continues his thrusts, but now they're short and fast, like he's getting ready for a finish. I keep trying to raise my head, but he pushes it back down.

"Yeah, you want this Daddy cock up your ass? Don't you, fucking fag boy. Take this cock, yeah, every fucking inch you fucking slut. Yeah, soon you'll be stopping at every rest area trying to get someone to fuck this tight boy hole. Yeah, once a bottom slut boy finds his place, that's where he stays. Fuck, I'm gonna fuck this tight hole for a few minutes, then I'm gonna shove my cock in your mouth and dump my thick load in your throat."

I'm moaning, grunting, trying to keep balanced.

He does what he says and soon, he spins me around, pushes me down on my knees, pushing his wet cock between my lips.

"Tighten those fucking lips around my cock, yeah, fucking take my seed bitch!"

He unloads his cum into my mouth, I choke on it, it's a lot at once, but I manage to keep it in my mouth. He stands me up, pushes his leather fingers in my mouth, swirling the cum around.

"Mind your manners bitch, swallow Daddy's cum, every fucking drop."

I do so, my hands still behind me, but my cock sticking straight out. He reaches down, begins to stroke me.

"Yeah, this fucking boy cock belongs in a cage with a lock on it, but you're not mine, so I'll give you a reward for giving me your cherry. You're gonna cum in my hand and I'm gonna feed it to you. You're going to be a good little cumslut for Daddy, aren't you?"

As he finishes his question, my cock starts to shoot, he holds his hand in front of my cock, catching most of the cum. Once I'm done, he puts hand above my head, dripping the cum into my mouth.

I swallow every drop, and he holds his leather hand to my mouth, so I clean it.

Once he's satisfied, he spins me around, releases my wrists, and pushes me into the floor, "stay down there til I'm gone you fucking little bitch."

He puts his cock away, zips up his pants, and walks out of the bathroom after unlocking the door.

I scoot over to my clothes, put them on, fish out my keys and walk over to my car.

I look around and he's already gone. I find a card on my windshield, I grab it and get into my car, it's dark now and I need to get moving.

The card says, "When your slutty ass finds its way onto my highway again, call me. I'll fuck that tight boy hole any day."

I toss his card into my glove box and continue driving north.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers