Rest Area Patrol Pt. 02

Story Info
My trip through that highway area again.
3.4k words
4.54
11.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers

This story is purely fictional, however, will explore some of my deepest fantasies.

***

It's been two weeks, I departed from my hometown in Maine at exactly the right time to catch that highway patrol guy. I was driving down that highway again, no cop in sight. I even pick up my speed a little in hopes that he'll stop me. I pull off at the rest area, and he wasn't there. I look around for a few minutes, then I decide to call I up his phone number off his card.

"Hello?" He answers

"Hey, um, this is, that um, guy from a few weeks ago at the rest area?" I stammer through, nervous for some reason.

"Oh yeah, that cocksucking virgin boy I bent over the counter?"

Um, yes Sir, I mean, um Daddy."

"That's good son, I just got off work an hour ago, I've been sitting rubbing my prick wishing I had a tight hole to dive into. Why don't you come over? You got anywhere to be tomorrow?"

"No Daddy, just driving back from visiting home. I have the next few days off still, so I got time."

"Good, get your sexy ass to my house. I'll text you the address." He hung up the phone.

An address comes into my phone shortly after, I type it into the gps and pull down the highway. After a 25 minute drive, I pull into this home on the edge of the nearest city. Probably about twenty minutes north of Philadelphia.

I park my car, walk up to the sidewalk, and the front door opens, I step inside and he closes it behind me. I turn around and he's dressed in a short sleeve leather shirt, tucked into his tight leather pants with a codpiece, pant legs tucked into tall lace up leather boots to the knee, and a bright blue leather tie. HIs thick leather gloves going up to his wrists and his beard recently trimmed back. His half gone cigar hanging in his mouth.

"God damn Daddy, holy shit!"

""I'm glad you like it son. Strip for me." He says with a grin.

I strip out of my clothes, fold them neatly as he watches with his arms crossed. Once I'm butt naked, socks and all, he approaches me. My mouth drops open and he shoves his leather fingers into my mouth, "If you're going to open your mouth for me, I'm going to enjoy using it."

He grabs my jaw with his fingers in my mouth, my lips closed around them, sucking on them. He pulls me over to the couch, and pushes my shoulders down as he pulls his fingers from my mouth, wiping the spit on my cheek.

He sits down, I'm on my knees, straight up, "Put your arms out boy."

I do so, he slides a leather jacket over them, but backwards, and I realize this isn't a jacket, it's a leather straight jacket. He pushes the jacket all the way to my body, and pulls me into him while he adjusts the top straps. He then gets off the couch, cigar still in his mouth, and adjusts the three other straps down the back. He wraps my arms around me in a hug, tightens those straps, and pulls the two straps under my crotch, pulling them into that space between your junk and thighs.

My cock is rock hard now, as he reaches around and grabs the head, he squeezes it tightly and my erection begins to fade from a little pain, "I didn't tell you to get hard. Naughty boy."

My cock gets soft, and he continues adjusting all the straps, making sure they're nice and tight. He then slips a leather hood over my head, and tightens the string in the back, pulling them as tightly as they can go.

He reaches his glove around my face once the hood is tight. Holding my face with his gloved hand, and his other hand running up and down my chest, my nipples exposed through the squares of the jacket thats now become part of my body.

He pinches each nipple, telling me what a "dirty slutty boy I am," and how "I'm going to enjoy plowing this hole and dumping my load into it. How many loads did you take while you were home boy?"

He moves his hands from my mouth, allowing me to speak, "I swallowed four loads Daddy. No one else has stuck their cock in my hole Daddy."

"Oh good, saving that tight hole for my thick cock. You just couldn't get enough, could you boy? Yeah, how far do you still have to travel home?"

"About 8 more hours. I live in Charlotte, NC Daddy." I reply.

"Well," he says as he replaces his hand over my mouth, "that's pretty far away, so I better use you while I've got you, how's that sound? My boys are always bound, gagged with something, ball gag, cock, hands, whatever I feel like sticking in there, and that ass is always available for my cock's juices, piss, and spit. You still want to stay the night with me son?"

I nod my head yes, I needed to stop, and couldn't think of anything better to do than to submit to this hot cop.

He grabs something from his back pocket, and he wasn't kidding. He slides the ball gag into my mouth, pushing it in as far as it can go. He tightens the strap behind my head and pushes me over the couch.

He reaches down, places both his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them. He dives in, spits on my hole, and rubs his tongue up and down my crack. I moan into the couch at the pleasure I'm suddenly feeling as his tongue pushes into my hole. I push it out to allow his thick hard tongue to penetrate me slightly.

He pulls his tongue back, pushes a leather finger into my hole, I still smell his cigar smoke in the room. He quickly pushes another finger in my hole with the first one, 'yeah, fuck that boy hole with my fingers. I can't wait to fuck you boy, drop my thick man seed deep in that hole. I want you cleaning my cum from your sexy boy briefs every time you stop on the way home."

I'm moaning, pushing my hips backwards the best I can. Feeling his fingers deep into my hole as if there's something he's looking for.

He pulls his fingers from me, grabs the back of the jacket, and pulls me back up to my knees.

He wraps his hands around my mouth and nose again, cutting off oxygen, holding me still with his other arm. I start to struggle, slowly losing air, and just as I feel he might let me pass out, he lets me breathe again.

"Yes boy, a little breath control, makes me feel in complete control of my leather bound bottom slut here. You okay with that?"

I nod my head yes, and he places his hand back on my face. I'm a little more prepared this time and take a deep breath in. He holds me longer this time, I struggle against his arms, but he's quite strong. He finally lets me go.

He pushes me back against the couch, holds my hips against him, grinding his crotch against my ass. I can feel his thick cock harden behind me. He stands up, grabs the back of the jacket, helping me to my feet.

He pushes me down a hallway, which I can see as I walk in front of him, my eyes still open to see, but something tells me that won't be long. We enter a room with a four poster bed, a sling, and a very large armoire that I can see plenty of leather clothing hanging from the bar.

He pushes me forward, and onto the bed. I get up on the bed, onto my knees, and he positions me so that I'm facing the foot of the bed, my chin resting on the foot board. It's a flat piece of solid wood with a little cushion on it. I watch him go through his drawers on the armoire.

He comes back with a few things, one of which is a leather collar that he slips around my neck. He clasps it in the back, tightly around the collar of the jacket and hood. He slides a blindfold over my eyes, which has padding where my eye sockets are, keeping my sight entirely limited to darkness. He reaches under me, and attaches clamps on to my nipples. They're weighted at the chain and pull down on my nipples.

He reaches down to my cock, stroking me as he grinds his hips into my backside. I'm moaning as he continues tugging on my stiff cock, and I'm rock hard. I feel him drop my cock, wrap his hands around my balls, and tie some rope around them. He pulls the rope up my crack, and pulls my balls backwards, as he ties the rope to the back of my collar.

I groan at the tugging of my balls, but also in pleasure as I feel my cock bounce against the bed.

He squirts something cold on my crack, pushing his fingers into my hole, pushing forwards, backwards, repeatedly. I groan into his hand, but yearn for his cock. I feel something cold and solid pop into my hole, it's a hook, which he also ties to my collar. He comes around to the foot of the bed, picks me up by my collar, and slides underneath me.

He sets me down on his crotch, and my drool coats my face and his crotch. He unties the straps for the gag and pulls the ball from my mouth, "Lick my crotch boy."

I stick my tongue out, swirl it around his tight leather pants, finding his erection and tracing it with my tongue. I swirl my tongue around the head as he lights another cigar. I would love to fish his cock out of these pants, but I'm not really able to.

He senses my wants because after he finally reaches down under my mouth, unbuttons his pants, and his cock comes out, I quickly find it with my mouth, putting my recently discovered blow job skills to work.

He holds one hand on the top of my head, pushing my head slowly up and down on his cock. I swallow all the spit and precum down my throat, keep my lips tight around his cock, and my teeth back off of it.

"That's right boy, suck on that Daddy cock, mmmmmmm, that feels so good, such a warm boy mouth. Maybe I'll cum right here in your mouth and fuck you tomorrow before you head home. What do you think boy?"

I lift up my head enough for his cock to stay in my mouth, but I can speak, "Whatever pleases you Daddy."

"That's right you sexy slutty boy. You look so good in that leather straight jacket, hood, blindfold, balls tied up and a hook in your ass. My thick cock stuck in your mouth, fucking it while I sit back and enjoy my cigar."

"Thank you Daddy," I mumble out.

"Enough chatter, get that mouth down on my balls boy." he says as he pushes my head down to his sack.

I suck one ball into my mouth, then the other, carefully, and suck on his sack gently. He pushes his cock around my hooded face, swirling precum around my blindfold. I suck on his balls gently and he moans, holding my head in place.

His balls fill my mouth like two marbles swirling against my tongue. He reaches down, pulls on his sack, pulling it from my mouth, sticking his fingers in its place. I suck on his fingers, wishing I could put his cock back in my mouth instead.

He eventually picks my head up and lets me swallow his cock whole again. I bob up and down, slurping up the spit and focusing on his head when I reach the top. He's back to leaning back, moaning, and holding my head down when he wants to.

I've been tied up for who knows how long, and he's still hard, and hasn't cum. I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented that he's lasted this long.

He speaks, confidently, "this is what happens when you blow a load in the morning, a sexy boy comes over in the evening, and blows you for as long as I really want him to. But I'm ready to fuck."

He picks up my head, and slides from under me, he puts the ball gag in my mouth and tightens the straps again. He positions himself behind me, pulling slowly on the hook in my ass, swirling it around in my hole, pulling the ball out slowly, the pushing it back in quickly.

I grunt as the ball pushes back into my hole, and grunt again when he pulls it out. He pulls my hips, grabs the rope attached to my balls and collar, pulling me up on my knees. He wraps his hand around my face, holding me against him, his cock resting between my cheeks.

"You ready for me to plow this fucking tight boy hole? Now that you've had my spit, fingers, and hook up there, I can shove this thick tool deep inside you with ease. Are you ready to feel me deep inside, thrusting as far into you as I can get?"

I nod my head yes, and he grabs his cock, positioning it against my hole, holding me with his left hand, cigar, I'm assuming, in his mouth. He pushes his thick cock up into my hole, all the way to the base. I groan, loudly, into my gag. He leans into my ear, "yeah, there's that tight fucking hole."

He pushes me back down, and I find the bed, my face landing just short of the foot board, which my head pushes against when he thrusts the first time. I groan again, his thrusts long, and hard, pulling almost all the way out, then pushing all the way in.

"Yeah, this tight fucking hole feels so fucking good. I'm going to enjoy blowing my cum deep inside you." He thrusts on each word, filling my hole.

I push my ass backwards, trying to get more and more of his cock, but the rope from my balls pulls against my collar, which does hurt slightly.

"Eager slutty bottom boy, don't worry, you'll get plenty of my cock tonight."

He smacks my ass, shoving his cock deep inside my hole, holding the rope from my collar, pulling on my balls. I moan in pleasure and pain as he holds himself deep inside me. He soon unties the rope, lets my balls drop and pulls his cock from my hole. He leans down, spits into my hole and pushes fingers into it.

"Fuck boy, this bottom hole looks so good, wet, and used."

He grabs the rope, wraps it around my balls again, and this time around the base of my cock, tying it tightly, "That should keep that cock from squirting until I'm ready for it."

He positions himself back behind me, pushing his thick cock deep into my hole once more, my cock feeling the pressure from the rope, and him pushing on my prostate. He grabs my hips, thrusting forwards, backwards, all the way out, pushing all the way in, moaning as he slides his thick cock through my hole.

"God this fucking hole boy, so fucking amazingly wet. God, I can't wait to fuck this tight hole again and I haven't even finished with you now. Fuck, boy, yeah, I'm getting close to cumming, you want my fucking load in your ass? I hope you know that I'm plugging your ass and you're sleeping on my floor tonight. Plugged, gagged, bound and waiting for me to let you loose, let you play with yourself as you drive home. Wishing you didn't live so far away so you could service this thick Daddy cock whenever I wanted to.

Imagine, getting that text at night telling you to come over, getting tied up, and fucked on my couch, then pushed out the door like a good little bottom slut. Imagine I have you over, sitting on my lap, my cock still inside you as I've just finished cumming in your slutty hole, imagine that I lift you off my cock, and my buddies come over, one by one, shoving their cock deep into that hole, protected of course, I'm the only one who would be allowed to cum in that hole, but they could come around and jerk their load into your mouth, onto your face, and after all of my cop buddies have used you, I'll fuck you once more, fuck you into the couch and you'll never want to leave. I'll feed you my morning load before work, and fuck your tight, well, used hole twice when I get home."

He thrusts throughout his entire dirty rant, and at the end of it, he shouts, "Fuck! I'm cumming slut! Take Daddy's load!"

He unloads his cum into my ass and I can feel him loading me up, shooting a thick load into me, I feel every string of cum as he pushes into me further than I thought I had room for. Once he finishes, he groans, holding his cock in my hole as it gets soft. His hand tugging on my rope to the balls again. He finally pulls from me, flips me over on to my back. He leans down, starts tugging on my cock, which is still tied.

He's stroking my wet cock, slowly fisting my cock, up and down. He reaches up to my face, and pulls off the blindfold. My eyes slowly adjust to the light in the room, I look down, he's over me, his gloved hand on my cock, his cigar in his mouth, almost a nub.

"You wanna cum for me boy? Wanna shoot that thick load for me all over this jacket, then let me scoop it up and make you clean your own fucking mess? Have you ever eaten your own cum before boy?" He growls at me.

I shake my head no, and he strokes me faster, working my cock, which is close. I'm grunting, groaning, trying to buck my hips. Eventually it's there, I'm cumming, I'm bucking my hips, shooting my load further than I have ever shot.

He pushes his fingers into my mouth, even though I have a gag still in, he pushes the cum through the sides and into my mouth. He feeds me all my cum like this, then lifts me up onto my knees and I'm facing him. Looking deep into those green eyes.

"That was a hot sexy load boy, now, it's time for bed. I think I'll let you lay with me in the bed, I'll hold onto you all night."

I nod my head, and he helps me off the bed, leads me to the bathroom, and holds my soft cock over the toilet. He unties the rope, letting the tension on my junk go, todsing the rope on the counter. I let my stream go, and some of his cum drips down my thigh.

He lets me finish my stream and leads me back to the bed. He lays me on the bed, and picks up my legs. He slides what I assume is the plug uo my thigh, gathering his cum, then swiftly into my hole, and my ring snaps over the large base and around the small part.

He lets my legs down, and walks in front of me. He begins to strip out of his leather clothing, hanging up each item in the armoire carefully. Once he's finished, naked, and ready, he climbs into the bed behind me and wraps his arm around me.

"Alright sexy boy, try and get some sleep, do you need me to take out the ball gag? How do you feel boy?"

I nod my head yes, unsure how I would sleep with a ball pushed into my mouth.

He removes the strap, pulls the wet ball from my mouth, and tosses it on the floor, "thank you Daddy."

"Stop talking, go to sleep. I will gag you again if I need to."

I close my eyes, and very quickly drift off.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers