Rest Area Patrol Pt. 03

Story Info
The Next Morning with Daddy Cop.
1.1k words
4.59
9.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

I'm woken up suddenly by an overload of sensation. I've got one hand wrapped around my morning wood, Which is pulsating because I have to piss so badly, his morning wood is sliding into my hole, which can't be all that clean since I haven't gone to the bathroom.

"What the?" I turn my head.

His free hand goes over my mouth, "shut up and take my fucking cock."

He thrusts inside me and continues until I hear him grunt, and deposit a warm load inside me until he shudders and falls out of me.

He gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom, I hear him pissing, which sounds so good right now. He walks back to me, "you gotta go boy?"

"Yes Daddy, please."

He helps me off the bed, and positions me on the toilet, "slave boys sit in my fucking house."

It's okay, I had to shit anyway.

After a few minutes, he pops in, "you done yet?"

"Yes Daddy."

He stands me up and pushes me into the shower, running the hot water down my ass and legs. He dries me off, pushes me down to the floor, and somehow ties my ankles to the back of the jacket. He shoves the ball gag into my mouth, tightens the straps, and gets in the shower.

He whistles as if I don't exist, which is fine. My mind is set on being his object while I can, making my cock grow slightly.

He finishes his shower and dries off. He leaves me on the bathroom floor and when he returns, he's wearing basket ball shorts and a tank top.

He removes the ropes around my ankles, helps me to my feet, and pulls me into the living room. He puts me in front of the couch, facing away and kneeling.

He pushes my body down with his foot after he sits on the couch, I'm now in a crouching position and his feet are resting on my back.

"That's right, a fucking set of holes to be used and a fucking footrest when I want it." He says.

He turns on the tv, flips through channels, and his phone goes off. It's just a text. He laughs shortly after, and maybe 30 more minutes go by.

The doorbell suddenly rings, and he gets off the couch, "up on your knees boy."

He opens the door and another male voice steps in, I look up, still in my hood and straight jacket, and see a booted cop standing next to me.

"Damn, you were right, he is a sexy gimp. Mind if I use his mouth?" His friend says.

"Not at all, here, you fuck his mouth, I'll breed his hole again, then I'll let him up so he can leave. It's a shame he lives so far away, I'd love to keep him here, locked up, waiting for a thick cock to use him. Turn around boy."

I rotate around as his friend opens his fly and sits down, I look at the huge black cock sitting in front of me, half hard. I feel Daddy behind me slide into my hole, and suddenly the ball gag is loosened and pulled off my head. His friend, who told me to call him Officer, pushes my head down on his dick.

"Suck my fat cock you filthy little bitch!"

I take his cock in my mouth and suck on it, I feel Daddy pounding away at my backside, he's got some stamina. The cock in my mouth is starting to get harder and harder and further into my mouth.

Officer lifts my head up, pushes open my jaw with his gloved hand, and spits in to my mouth, "you fucking like choking on Daddy Cop dick?"

"Yes Officer, please let me choke on your cock."

"You got it bitch," he says as he slaps my face, then pushes me into his cock again. Daddy is still pounding away and I'm in heaven that I never knew existed.

"Oh fuck," daddy shouts, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna breed this fucking bitch hole."

And the same time, officer also declares, "I'm gonna cum too, fucking right into this bitch's throat, here it comes!" He holds my head down.

Both of them manage to cum at the same time, filling my hole and my mouth with their loads. Once they've finished, Daddy pulls me up, then pushes me on the floor on my back, and he goes and sits next to Officer.

They begin kissing each other and Officer has his boot on my crotch rubbing against my hard cock.

They break their mouths apart, "Damn, that was fucking hot." Officer says.

"Yeah, he's been a good little slave boy. Too bad I can't keep him. He'd be real fun at our monthly parties. Get him trussed up on that saw horse and let all our friends fuck him, then cum on his face or in his mouth."

"Yeah. They'd all love that, and I bet he would too, wouldn't you bitch?" He asks as he pushes down on my balls.

"Yes Officer. I love pleasing men's cocks with my holes, especially you two."

"Of course, I think this boy just found his place. Call me if he comes back to you, I'd love a chance at fucking his hole." Officer says to Daddy.

He gets up and heads for the door, "lunch break is over. Catch you later."

Daddy shuts the door and comes back over to me, he reaches down and grabs my cock as he kneels on the floor next to me.

He shoves his fingers in my mouth, pushing two of them in, "yeah, fucking slut, taking two cocks at once. Your turn to cum now, since you've been so good." He strokes my cock.

He strokes me while saying dirty things to me, and it doesn't take long before I'm blowing my load, which of course, he feeds to me when we're done.

He then stands me up, and begins removing my restraints, hood, and collar. Once I'm free, I'm naked, and he leans in and kisses me deeply.

I let his tongue explore my mouth, and he reaches for my ass as I'm stretching my limbs.

"Fuck boy, if you ever drive back through here, you better give me a fucking call. I'll plow this ass anytime, but, no one else is allowed to cum inside like I have. That cherry is all mine." He growls.

I gather my clothes and get dressed. As I drive down the highway, I'm rock hard again, thinking of the last 16 hours.

I stop at the next rest area just to jerk off so I can focus on the road. When I finally arrive home, I start searching for jobs I can apply for back in Philly. I've gotta get back to that hot Daddy.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers