All Comments on 'Rest Stop'

by scentto

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Exquisite

Wow, sweet tale, raw, immediate, arousing. Sometimes the semen gotta exit NOW. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rest Stop

Got a nice dick suck by an older gent at a remote roadside rest stop. It was late at night and he was the only soul parked in the lot, so my suspicion was that he liked to cruise mensrooms. Sure enough, he followed me and bellied up to the trough style urinal, which provided an unobstructed view of men's cocks while pissing. He said that he liked my cock. When I asked him what he liked about it, he said because it's big, thick and cut. Then he asked if he could suck it. We went outside to a secluded spot so he could take a throat-full of my cum. Never saw him again!

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
remember the zipless fuck?

Back in the 80's Penthouse ran an article about "zipless" fucking and sex, basically just what this story is about. You find someone someplace seemingly normal and the sexual tension takes over and bang, you have your cock in some stranger's mouth and possibly another one in yours. Everyone cums and go on their ways. I've stopped at 100's of rest stops over the years but only recently cum to the realization that I want to suck cock. Too bad, there was one time the dude at the urinal next to mine had a seriously hot and big cock. It was soft and still about 5 or 6 inches. He caught me looking but I was already halfway out the door. Too bad, but if that happened now I'd totally suck that hunk of meat into my mouth until it came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous