All Comments on 'Restaurant Encounter Ch. 01'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Leave politics out of it. We Don't need more political crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About politics

It is interesting that you assume that direct communication between government agencies and the media is a good thing. Not saying it isn't but it is an unstated (and unproven) assumption. Leave it out of erotica; there are other sites for that. That being said, this is a pretty good story of seduction. Not sure I would have jumped from sensual massage to bondage, but if you pace it right, it might work well. Good luck with parts 2-?. 5 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never continue

And if you do put this garbage in BDSM. Nothing sexy or erotic about this. Instead of the cheating wife we have the cheating husband. Not sure if a wife can be a cuckold but I don't think so. This is another trainwreck looking for a place to happen. Not good.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

pure shit.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongabout 7 years ago
Continue.

I would like to see where this goes. So continue. And if others do not like this, well they do not to continue reading it, now do they.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Could happen, has happened. Assume the 1* voters haven't been around much

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments so far

I especially appreciate those who are willing to attach their names to their comments, whether critical or supportive.

Regarding story categories: One of my few frustrations about Lit as an author and reader (otherwise I love the site) is that you can choose only one category, even though your story may cut across multiple themes. I've found one of the most common comments here is, "This is in the wrong category." Choosing a category is an art, not a science, unfortunately. So to the anonymous commenter who said I should not continue, but if I do, it should be in the BDSM category: there will be (at least) a second chapter, which I will upload this weekend, and the second will be in BDSM.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

So good so far. It could happen, not enough for my wife and I though.

Ignore the anonymous bitchers, they do that for just about everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this

A very sensual and erotic story. I can't wait for the next part.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Restaurant Encounter 01

Hey, this is a decent story. I often say, different strokes for different folks."

Ruth is correct, 50 Shades was cheesy but the predator in that story was an ASOL. Long story for a different time.

You've a good writing style and the tale can go many positive directions.

How's THAT for Anonymous? Many of us do have respect and positive responses. As I say, Different strokes!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

As I said, I appreciate both critical and supportive comments!

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I have been admiring your work for a while now. To be honest, was hoping for a sequel to Sensitive Research. But this one has potential. Looking forward for Chapter 2. And still hoping for that sequel!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon:

Thanks for your note and comment about Sensitive Research. I think it was my favorite series to write, but felt I had taken it about as far as I could go with it. If you have ideas about what a sequel might look like, please PM me here via the Contact tab on my profile with an email address.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

Wow this is off to a great start. Please tell me you have plans to keep this story going as I'm hooked and can't wait to see how this story developes.

DP

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 has been uploaded

And should be available any day now

blkassbabeblkassbabeabout 7 years ago
Love this storyline

You have hit one of my all time fantasies which is to be taken by a committed and experienced older couple. Thank you for your wonderful treatment of this topic and the very erotic, realistic build up. Lying here I almost envy Ruth for the encounter she is about to share. I read chapter 2 first and both times appreciate your writing style which is clear with just enough detail to keep the reader enthralled.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks blkassbabe

Glad to hear it works reading in either order!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry

I wanted to give this story a second chance, but who trusts someone they just meet, and the husband sounds like he has no backbone at all, as I said sorry not my kind of story

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Sorry

Not every story has to reach every reader, that's okay. But regarding your comment, "but who trusts someone they just meet?" - you've never heard of people hooking up in bars? Or on Tinder? Or at the supermarket, for that matter?

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
to bob_Aganoush

yes I have heard of all of them, and most of the time it does not end well, people should take the time to get to know you as a person first, and then after that when the question "do you trust me" comes into play, the answer is almost always yes, not when then they first meet

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Jenorma2012

Fair enough, everybody has their own preferences of how they'd like to sew relationships play out. But that's why they're called stories, not documentaries :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good English. I'm enjoying the story, yet a narrative style which is less of the telling of what is happening and more of showing would be useful. Also, adding in more sensory descriptions (sight, sound, feel) and the emotional feelings of the participants might help the story to come alive.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - thanks for your suggestions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES