Restaurant Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah now continued stroking Ruth's legs, focusing on the inside of each thigh, her fingers now reaching a point that I figured could not be far from the edges of her panties. I continued to wait for Ruth to shout, "Stop!" but she continued to just lie back, eyes closed, a very faint smile on her face. For a second I wondered if she had fallen asleep, as I could see her breathing was very regular as her chest moved faintly up and down.

I continued working on her feet, one after the other, as Sarah took the hem of the dress and moved it up even higher, just enough to expose the front of her panties. The bottom of the dress was trapped under Ruth's thighs, but it was loose enough that she was able to fold the front up. She had on a pair of sensible, light green cotton panties, with a small ribbon of white lace around the waist and leg holes. When I saw them, my first impression was strangely enough, "Sensible, working girl panties." I had no idea where that had come from, wondering if it was something I had read somewhere.

Sarah leaned toward Ruth, her eyes still closed, and spoke into her ear in a soft voice that I could just make out. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Ruth's eyes flickered open, and hesitating for just a second, she said hesitantly in a soft voice as well, "Ye. . .um. . .I. . . .yes, I think so."

"Okay, just wanted to make sure. You're very nice and I don't want to do anything to upset you. So you just tell us if you're uncomfortable at any point."

"Okay," Ruth responded, "to be truthful I'm not really sure how I feel about it, but all I know is what you're doing is making me feel good."

"Good, that's what it should be doing!" Sarah assured her. "You just lie back and close your eyes again, and we'll take good care of you." She leaned back upright again, and looked over at me. I just shrugged and gave her a quick thumbs up before turning back to rubbing her feet.

Sarah returned her fingers to the inside of Ruth's thighs, this time using her own pressure to encourage her to open her legs a bit wider. Ruth complied on her own, and I adjusted as her feet spread out in my lap. Needless to say, I was getting turned on myself and was worried that her foot would end up sitting right on top of my erect cock in my lap. So I shifted around a bit to get it back on my thigh.

Sarah began stroking again, now emboldened enough to run her fingers right up to the end of the lace on Ruth's panties. As I looked I could see just a few light, wispy light reddish hairs peeking out from under the lace. I also thought I could just make out a very small damp patch on the gusset of her panties, just a slight shade darker then the light green color, attesting to the arousal she must be feeling.

Sarah continued to move her fingers upward further, and on one upward stroke, she slipped them gently under the lace band on one leg of the panties. This elicited a very small gasp from Ruth as she flinched, and I thought for a second she was going to pull away as Sarah froze in place. But she settled back again, and Sarah removed her fingers and tracked a path back down to her knee.

Sarah continued this same pattern for a few more minutes, just barely slipping the tips of her fingers under the lace on the leg holes. After sensing that Ruth was comfortable with this, on the next upward stroke Sarah probed a little bit higher, and I could tell from the angle that she had to have been very close to touching her pubes. But this time Ruth didn't flinch or make a sound. Sarah didn't pull her fingers out of the leg band, but instead sort of traced little circles under the panties. Looking at the gusset I thought I could see the damp patching getting just a bit darker, and starting to grow in size as well. Sarah looked over at me and smiled again. She motioned for me to put some more lotion on my hands and to now work it into Ruth's calves, which I did. The entire time I was watching everything Sarah was doing.

Sarah removed her fingers from under the leg band of the panties, and began to trace very lightly over the front of Ruth's panties. Not enough to create any real pressure, but just enough to let her know she was there. There was no question now that her panties were quite damp, and I thought I could even smell the scent of her arousal hanging over the room. But I also wasn't convinced that it wasn't Sarah's own arousal that I was smelling, because knowing my wife as well as I do, I knew she was likely getting just as aroused as Ruth was. And glancing over at my crotch, she could easily see that I wasn't being left behind either.

As she continued the light touch on the front of her panties, Ruth's breathing seemed to get deeper. I could now see her small chest rising and falling more distinctly under her loose dress. Sarah then took her index and middle fingers on one hand, and inserted them just a little bit under the waist band of the panties, pulling it outward and stroking Ruth's skin from one hip around to the other. She did this a few times, teasing Ruth, doing her best to increase her state of arousal. I knew from experience that Sarah was a master (or mistress?) at keeping someone on edge like this; she had done it to me enough times, and I had seen her give this type of treatment to women as well back in our swinging days.

After a few more times stroking under the waistband from hip to hip, she took the waistband and gently slipped the front of it downward just a little bit, holding it down with one hand, and exposing just the top of Ruth's pubes. I could now see that they were more strawberry blonde, lighter than the red-brown hair on her head. They were quite a pretty color, and Sarah lightly ran her fingers through them, combing them with her fingers and every now and then dipping down below the waistband even further.

After a few more minutes of this, with the scent of both women's arousal becoming even more prominent in the room -- and my continuing to rub the lotion into her calves -- Sarah stopped stroking her and leaned forward toward her head once again. "Would you like to come into the bedroom and get more comfortable with us sweetie?"

Ruth didn't even open her eyes or speak this time, she simply nodded her chin up and down.

"Good, let's go." With that, she gently pushed Ruth's legs off of us and down to the ground. She stood up, reached down to take one of Ruth's hands, pulled her upright, and then helped her stand up. As she did, Ruth's dress fell back down to her knees again.

The two women walked hand and hand into the bedroom with me following behind them. When they got to the bed, Sarah said to her, "Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed, my love."

Ruth looked a little confused, and seemingly not sure what the appropriate protocol in a situation like this was, she started to undo the buttons at the top of her dress, as to take it off. Sarah reached out and grabbed her hand, stopping her. "No, not yet, just lie down."

Ruth did as she was told, and lied down in the middle of the bed. Sarah opened the drawer on the nightstand, and took out two candles and matches that we brought with us. She lit them, putting one on each of the nightstands, and turned out the light next to the bed. The room was bathed in the flickering candlelight, illuminating the area around us enough that were able to see each other quite well. She took her phone out of her pocket, connected it to the audio cord on the clock radio, and put on some soft, romantic piano music.

As Sarah got down and sat next to her on the bed, Ruth turned her head to look at her. "Do you trust us, Ruth?" Sarah asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to know if you feel like you trust us, even though you just met us a short time ago?"

Ruth though for a second or two, and then replied, "Well, I guess so. You seem very nice, and don't seem too crazy." She chuckled lightly, and then went on. "But why do you ask?"

"We seem to be enjoying each other's company, right?"

"Yes, I think we are," Ruth replied. "At least I know I am."

"Well, there are some things that Bob and I enjoy doing that I thought you might enjoy too, but I only want to explore those things with you if you really feel comfortable with us."

Once again, Ruth hesitated, not quite sure what my wife was getting at. "Um, okay, I guess I'm willing to hear what you have in mind."

"Rather than tell you about it, how about if we just give it a try. Is that okay?"

"Okay," Ruth said, "I'm guess I'm willing."

"Good." Sarah turned around to the nightstand and reached into the drawer. She took out a pair of Velcro cuffs that we brought with us. We were not heavy into BDSM, but we did like to play around with dominance and submission at times, and had a few times fooled around with other couples who were into it as well. So we often brought cuffs and other BDSM toys with us when we traveled (and when we did we always checked our bags rather than carrying them on the plane and having to endure questions from the TSA agents!).

When Sarah turned back toward Ruth, and Ruth saw what she had in her hands, her eyes got big. "Oh, I don't know. . ." she started.

Sarah took a finger and brought it to Ruth's mouth to shush her. "Shhh. Let me explain before you say anything else. Do you know what a safe word is, sweetie?"

Ruth blushed just a bit before responding, "Yes, I read 50 Shades of Gray."

"Good, I'm going to give you a safe word, and we give you our promise that you can use it at any time, and if you do, we will immediately stop what we are doing. Your safe word is 'red'. Now repeat it back to me."

"Red," Ruth repeated.

"Good, you're doing very well so far. I'm going to put these cuffs on you now." She took the first one and put it on her left wrist, tightening the Velcro around her wrist, snug but not too tight I could see. She handed the other one to me and said, "Bob, would you take care of her other arm."

I took it and walked around the bed to the other side. As I started working on her right wrist, Sarah was fastening the other cuff, which was connected by a strong cord to the one on Ruth's wrist, to one of the vertical turned wood poles on the headboard. As she was working, she asked Ruth, "Did you like 50 Shades?"

Ruth chuckled a bit as she watched what Sarah and I were doing. "Well, the writing was pretty cheesy, but I found the sex scenes sort of interesting. It was certainly unlike anything I'd experienced in my life."

Sarah tightened the cuff around the headboard and the cord enough to give just a small amount of play for Ruth's arms, and I did the same on my side. "And did it make you curious to want to try it out?" Sarah asked.

Ruth visibly blushed again. "Maybe a little," she said very shyly.

"Well then this will be your chance. And have you ever been with a girl before, or at least before this, I should say?"

"Just one time," Ruth recounted. "It was with my roommate in college, after we both came back from a frat party pretty drunk. But it was just some kissing and a little touching, nothing more, and nothing since then."

Sarah turned back to the nightstand drawer and took something else out. When she turned back again, I could see she had our blindfold in her hand. She leaned down toward Ruth to put it on her, lifting her head off the pillow to get the strap around the back. "I promise you will be gentle with you, and we'll stop anytime you want. All you have to do is just do what we tell you, okay?" she said, adjusting the blindfold over Ruth's eyes and then planting a little kiss on her lips.

"Okay, I'm willing to try," Ruth said, with just a hint of apprehension in her voice.

"That's a good girl, I know we're going to have fun! You just stay right there, we'll be right back -- not as if you could go anywhere anyway," she added, chuckling.

To be continued...

12