All Comments on 'Restless Housewife Pt. 01'

by MissWatson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Gone

With that he was gone, scurrying back over the fence the way he had come. Another two legged rat using a weak cheating wife like the garbage she was.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
As a personal fantasy of a woman who wants more, it's ok to pretty good. Full of cliches, but still almost credible. From the POV of most husbands, not so good.

Hi MW, Not enough info about Jenna and Dan, but right now it's looking untasty to me. Sorry

Thanks for sharing something from a non dude POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very fast

from bored wife to easy lay. I knew she would cheat but thought it would be several encounters and flirting for awhile and then maybe she loses it at a party. This is in a matter of minutes she cheats. I guess part two we find her hubby Dan doing this guys wife and a swinger or cuck is born.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Huh

Your tag said loving wife. This was a cheating wife, where was the loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story, I like the way you developed her character, her frustration leading to the exciting encounter with her neighbor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissWatson@MissWatson
I’m just a simple kind of girl, making my way in the world and hoping to make a difference. You can mostly find me in the lobby, having some general chit chat. Life isn’t always the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we may as well Dance ❤️ Beginning today, treat ev...