Restless in Manila Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my feet."

She pushes herself forward and spreads wide.

"Balls."

He sucks them. His own balls still hurting. She leaves him like that, before ordering him to suck her.

"I'll let you choose." she offers and raises her legs to offer him the whole of her. He does not hesitate going for her unshaved asshole. She lets him give her a long hard tonguing before moving to the middle of the old sweat smelling mattress on all fours. He follows and she puts her chest down and opens her butt with her hands. He pushes his tongue in and she her ass out.

"Put your tongue inside, baby."

Tom doesn't know exactly what she means, his tongue cannot penetrate her closed anus. But it's not for lack of trying. She slides a finger tip in there and then feels for his mouth. He lets her in and sucks the revolting offer. It tastes vile, fecal and very pungent.

"Good, baby?"

"Yes, Bianca. I love it. Thanks for letting me eat your nasty, foul ass." he says rebelliously.

He sucks her ass and she fingers again, a bit deeper this time and back to his mouth. The routine repeats until he's asked to open his mouth wide over her hole.

"Eat it, baby. I want to feel your tongue inside my hole. Harder. You want me to fart in your mouth?"

"Please! I want you to fart in my mouth."

"I've been holding it for you since morning, baby."

She lets out a bad one and he has to stop breathing.

"Don't stop, baby. I want to feel your tongue in as I fart."

His tongue presses on when it hits the second time around, and he feels her opening up.

"Don't worry, baby, I will not poo in your mouth."

He eats her out as she keeps sticking fingers ever deeper from ass to mouth and farting inside him. Tastes get worse, less pungent and more fecal.

Tom wonders what sort of depraved old perverts had informed her play to date. Surely, she did not come up with this on her own, no decent person would.

When she's done she has him lying down on his back and climbs on top of his face on knees and elbows. She fucks his much abused mouth.

"I want to cum, baby."

She pulls out and moves up the mattress, to rest her back against the wall. She signs him to suck her on his belly.

"I cum now." But she doesn't, not at once, not after announcing a couple of more times.

"I cumming."

He swallows and wonders how cum can taste so bad. He has eaten dozens of guys ever since he was young, and while they did not all taste good, none was quite as unpleasant as Bianca.

She slumps and remains quiet, he rests his head on her pubes and belly.

"Massage my feet, slave." she says after a while. "I like massage."

Tom sits on the mattress and takes to rubbing her manly feet in his lap. He's surprised he likes it. She orders him to her legs. He's still intrigued by how hard and rubbery they are, the thighs especially. A combination of walking and standing long hours and low caloric diet, he suspects. He runs his hands up and down her, from ankle to knee and knee to crotch. He wishes for oil or lotion. No, she has neither.

He has her get on her belly and massages her calves and the backs of her thighs. He's nearly fully erect as he does her small buttocks. He runs his hand between them and finds her butthole which he stimulates with circular finger tip motions and presses. His hand reaches deeper between her legs, to her balls. He plays with them and her cock. Bianca turns on her back, and he tends to her, with one hand massaging and grabbing gently at her balls and one hand going down her shaft.

"I need to pee." she says. "Sit on your butt on the floor."

She stands by him, hard small ugly cock in her hand. He opens.

"You must drink it all. Don't drop anything on the floor. My room is not a toilet. You are."

He waits. She waits too.

"You drink my pee. Okay?"

He nods, mouth open. Still nothing coming. He reaches for her tight, small sack and plays gently with it. He has no idea whether that will help.

At last, a dark yellow, very pungent slow stream forms at the tip of her dick. She stops when his mouth is half full and lets him swallow.

"Good dog. Did you like it? Open. It turns me on to use you as my toilet."

He nods mouth wide again. She fills him up, a bit fuller this time. He drinks in two swallows. The taste is really bad, but it matters little. His large cock is hard and aches. To his shame and delight, he feels grateful.

"What do you want to do now?" she asks after one last liquid transfer.

With her stiff member stuck in his face he knows the question has one answer.

"I want to suck your dick."

"Beg!"

"Please let me suck your dick. It makes me so horny to suck him. I've waited for so many days. I really need to suck your penis."

"I think you do." she says, but she withholds it.

"I'll be happy to do anything if you let me. I'll be your good dog, obey your every command."

"We see about that."

She toys with him more, making Tom follow her on his knees, pausing for only short mouth and cock encounters, before stopping on the plastic chair edge and giving him free access. She manages a few more short unannounced squirts of pee as she sucks him.

"You had your drink for today, you should not be thirsty now." she suggests.

He is, and has been for a while. The room is still hot and he's been sweating. She stands and reaches for her dress which she puts on.

"But I did not and I don't have water. Stand there, I go to shop. Stand on your knees, butt down on the floor. I want to find you in the exact position when I return."

She puts her shoes on and no underwear, and leaves dick poking through her tight dress, to Tom's disbelief.

It must be at least fifteen minutes before she returns with one 1.5l plastic bottle, no longer full. She takes everything off and takes the bottle to the chair.

"Open mouth! Head up!"

She pours water carefully in his mouth and waits for him to swallow, until the bottle is half empty.

"Good doggy!"

Tom welcomes the praise as he did the water.

She puts the bottle by the chair and reaches for his balls, tapping them from below before grabbing and starting to twist.

"Tell me how much you like me destroying your balls."

"I love it. I do." he grits.

"No limits?"

"Yes, please. Do what you want to my balls. Destroy them." Tom very much wants to say garbage like this and he would enjoy it, if not for the pain and fear he experiences. His balls certainly don't feel good in her hands, fingers are not meant to hold them so tightly.

She squeezes, he gasps. His breathing accelerates to quick, open-mouthed pants. He'd like to tell her or ask her to stop, but he cannot. He wants to give her his everything. And when not in situations like this one, he thinks he wants his balls brutalized, no matter how little he actually likes it.

"I just love to see the pain on your face."

She squeezes more and holds her very stiff cock in her other hand.

"Oh, you're making me so fucking hard."

He whimpers.

"Open."

Another vulgarly collected spitball lands.

"Suck my toes."

She lets him go and he drops face onto her feet, which are smellier after her being outside. It's stomach-turning and sickening, and Tom who's a germaphobe never wished for anything like it. But right this very moment his balls are happy with this out.

"Lick between my toes. I want your tongue in there. That's it."

She presents her arches and the balls of her feet for him to lick. After quickly checking his balls with a soft slap, she beckons his face to her sweaty belly. She directs him to tongue her rank navel and salty sweat covered chest and nipples.

"Suck my nipples! I like it."

She leans further for him to get access to her hairy armpits.

"Lick my sweaty underarms!"

One and then the other. The stale sweat is yucky, though not nearly as indignant as some of her other body parts have been.

Then back to cock sucking, a respite from the odious abuse.

"You really love sucking him. Giving him pleasure."

Stop calling it he, freak, Tom means angrily mutinous, but says "Yes, Bianca, I love him very much. Very, very much."

"Okay. I'll let you suck him now."

She moves to the mattress into a comfortable position and has him on his belly, face in her groin. She relaxes to his soft nibbling and suckling and strikes up a conversation.

"Why you not want to call me Mistress?"

"Why won't you call me Mistress?" he corrects her.

"What you mean?"

"That's how you say it. In proper English."

"My English is not good, baby. I can teach you Tagalog. I'm not smart, baby. Just a simple ladyboy."

Tom has no idea what every Filipino means when they saying they're simple, nor why they're so keen to introduce themselves as such.

Her hand reaches down his back to his buttocks and in between. He moans and twitches with anticipation.

"Bianca?"

"Yes?"

"Would you please try to fuck my ass?"

"Okay, baby. I can do for you."

"See if you like it. Really hope you do."

He came prepared.

"I have lube. And condoms."

He has bought three small sized ones, the likes of which he cannot fit on his own dick.

She has him get on all fours and mounts him clumsily. Tom feels that this makes up for all his efforts and misery and he softens up. He puts his face down and bum up, trying to get her deeper.

Alas, it is not meant to be and the sweet fucking is corrupted by a new villainy. Bianca stops often to ask her cock cleaned. He did nothing to clean his hole and the condom taste mixes with his own ass rancid, fecal taste.

Then again, she told him she'd to him in their prior conversations and he agreed it would be good. She's also not the first to stick it directly into his mouth from his ass.

She turns him around and fucks him some more before giving up.

"Would you put your fingers in there? Please?"

"I can, but you know what comes after it."

Tom may have an inkling and says sheepishly "Please do whatever you like."

She puts one, then two, then three fingers inside, palm up, and fucks him. He feels his own rectum very relaxed on her hand, wide open and in need of a rather urgent visit to the toilet. Experience and bowels tell him he doesn't and so he mellows.

Then the announced mouth fucking with the same three dirty fingers, she leaning over him between his bitchily raised legs. Bianca pushes deeply and carelessly and he struggles to push back the rising vomit.

"You want again?"

He knows he wants the first part of it.

"Yes, please. Fuck my ass."

She does and her now lubricated three fingers find their way deeper into his rectum. Into his mouth, and into his rectum, and into his mouth.

She slaps his face lightly with the stinky hand.

"You're a bitch. You cannot be my dog. You can be my girl dog."

Tom is glad he has English cosufferer in his dealings with Bianca.

She produces a roll of toilet paper and wipes her hand, his ass and his mouth, in this order with the same sheets.

"I have to poop. Stay here. No, better you stay on your knees on the floor. Like that. Straighten up. Hands behind your back."

He waits as she dresses.

"Don't move."

She leaves for the toilet down the hallway, giving Tom time to reflect in the hot room. Like on the fact that she takes her time out there, whatever is she doing.

"Open." she orders when she's back, and spits.

She undresses and plants herself in front of him, facing the other way.

"Eat my asshole." she leans forward.

For some reason, Tom wonders why he has to do that.

"Did you poop?" he asks inquisitively.

"I did."

She turns to face him.

"You don't have to do if you don't like."

"Yes, I understand. Thank you. Did you wipe?"

"Of course, I wipe, baby. What do you think?"

"Okay, I want to eat you."

"Good dog! Come."

She sits on the edge of the chair and raises her legs up. He crawls his face in her ass. It looks clean. -ish. And smells fresh. -ly after shitting.

Tom resigns himself to the fact shit is never far from butt sex, a long time acquaintance of his.

She lowers her legs when she judges she has had enough.

"Do you want to cum?"

Not after what he has just had. "No, I don't."

"You don't like to cum?"

"I do, yes."

"You cum today?"

"You mean... no, I don't want to cum today."

"Why not? You don't need?"

"No right now."

"Hmm. Okay. So, you just like to suck cock?"

"I like you get my ass fucked, too."

"Are you gay?"

"Well, no..."

"Impotent?"

"Huh..."

"I ask if you are impotent."

"No, I'm not impotent."

"You masturbate?"

"I do, yes."

"But not much?"

Tom is like any healthy young man a frequent masturbator. Perhaps well above the average.

"Sometimes."

"So why you don't want to cum today?"

He gets exasperated with the long query. He needs to come up with something.

"I want you to use me for your pleasure. It does not matter whether I cum. In fact, it's better if I don't. That way I'll be allert to your commands. It's best if you don't make me or allow me to cum."

He'd go further with it, but senses she has lost interest.

He may not want to cum, but she does. She orders him to suck her again, until her yucky spunk flows into his mouth again.

She slumps again, this time on the chair. He sits on his butt between her legs and rests his head on her legs.

"Are you hungry?" she asks as she becomes alert. "Let's go eat."

Tom asks to take a shower in the shared bathroom, neither him or her having had one since he arrived. There's no shower in there, just a plastic drum filled with water and a plastic cup floating inside.

****

They head out. Bianca wants to go to McDonald's again, Tom points to the American themed restaurant. They go there, it's not too busy. She has steak and chips and opines that he would like the sausages. He misses the joke, but it gets explained.

It's only late afternoon. The day is hot under the searing tropical sun and on the narrow, unventilated streets. There's dining on the patio, but the misting system and the cold beer make it almost pleasant. She finishes her glass.

"Do you want another beer?"

His bottle is still half full.

"No, I'm good for now."

"Wait here, I bring to you."

Bianca picks her empty beer glass and goes to the restroom. The glass is full now and she puts it in front of him. She picks up his bottle and clinks the glass with it.

"Are you gonna drink your beer, or what?"

"More like your beer, isn't it?"

"My beer. Drink it."

He weighs his options. He doesn't want to and sees little reasons why he has to. Out of her room and past the abuse of the day, he feels very little inclination to do as she says.

"What do I get if I drink... your beer?"

"First, you'll not be thirsty. Second, I was planning to introduce you to my friends next time you visit."

"Hmm. I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

"Hang out with my friends."

"What do they like to do?"

"Drink."

"Will I have to drink beer with them?"

"Of course."

He picks up the glass and drinks half.

"Very good. I like it when you drink my beer."

They finish their meals and drinks and decide to walk the streets before Tom leaves for the bus terminal.

Before they go Bianca asks him to give her a little money. He gives her a couple of thousands pesos, which is the money he does not need for the bus fare back. He figures she probably needs it more than he does. And that she's too poor to skip whatever she does for work, whoring or otherwise. She says thanks.

They walk in the small, busy district, running into all sorts of people that recognize Bianca. She's only too happy to parade him around, cling to him and kiss him publicly.

Tom wants none of it. He does not want her foul mouthed wet kisses. And against his better judgement, he's ashamed to walk by her side. Both because of what she is and why he is there. Is he really a pathetic pervert seeking dirty acts from street prostitutes in this trashy red zone? Ugly, older, cringey transsexual prostitutes?

****

It's early evening and the heat of the midday has receded a little. Tom finds himself in a residential neighborhood. Filipino residential, that is, little in the way of trees, green or shade. Boys are playing basketball on a large, concrete playground.

"Tie your shoes." Bianca calls his attention.

Tom is unsure of what she is saying, neither of his shoes are untied.

"Come here. Here." she has him by a car.

"Now tie your shoe."

He wonders what the crazy person wants, but he does as he's told. One knee on the ground, he unties the opposite shoe to find her right above him, dress raised and dick pulled out of her panties. He's surprised. Despite all recent experience, he would not have put her on that, as Filipinos are overly pudic and reserved in public. He takes the limp penis in his mouth.

"Yes, suck it, slave!"

Not much of a choice, but the time and place he finds oddly chosen.

"Do you like?"

She pulls her dick out and teases it in front and over his face. He means to swallow it, only for her to take it out again.

"Look at you, so desperate to suck my cock."

Though he has suggested play of this sort in their talks, the reality is uncomfortable and he only wishes for it to stop.

He takes comfort in putting his hands on her hard smooth legs and pushes his face in her groin, working her dick with his tongue to erection.

She pushes him back and holds it inches from his face. Has she no sense of the surroundings? There are people going about their business not far from them. He can hear them well.

The warm yellow pee on his face takes him by surprise. He opens his mouth.

12