Restrained & Used at Dentist Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy gives permission for laughing gas, sensory deprivation.
1.1k words
3.72
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by me (a transman) for my Daddy, and uses the terms that I use for my own body (i.e. my genitals), which means when I say "my dick" I mean pre-op transman dick. However, this is not a trans-specific story so everyone can substitute their own words for the anatomy I mention. That's what the trans folks do when they read cis stories, so it's your turn now. ;)

Note: This story is operating under the assumption that everything happening is pre-negotiated under the contract b/w the Daddy and the sub.

STORY BEGINS:

I'm imagining again you "making" me serve you (as if I hadn't begged for it) at the most unsexy of places and situations... like before I go into the dentist office you make me deep-throat you in the car to put an imprint of your cock in the back of my throat.

I get checked in at the front counter and am led straight back to the very back exam room, the one usually used for dental surgeries so it's a big bigger than the others, and the chair has a few more attachments than I'm used to seeing. I hop up and the dentist comes in, puts his mask on and gloves on while he chatters away about nothing, but I did think it strange that he shut the door behind him without bringing in a chaperone. Maybe they don't provide chaperones when it's a male dentist and a male patient? Well, I'm a transguy, but he doesn't know that because I didn't put it on my paperwork; no reason to do so. I close my eyes while trying to keep myself from moaning as the plugs inside me start vibrating. You've had me wear a WiFi controlled buttplug and vibrator in my pussy and I think you're controlling it from the car but the vibrations are strangely in time with the different dental procedures they're doing on me, and the buzzing is so loud that I know the dentist has to be able to hear them. He can certainly observe the changes in my breathing as my chest rises and falls under his arm.

I found it odd how the dentist himself did the entire cleaning, not a hygienist. Maybe they were short-staffed today.

This cleaning is taking longer than it should and soon it's 5pm and the staff leaves... he tells me that for this next part I need to be sedated and that it's a good thing my daddy is in the car waiting to drive me home. He puts the elephant gas mask over my nose as he says this and it only then occurs to me: how did he know it was my DADDY who is waiting for me?

He cranks up the laughing gas and puts a hand under my jaw, holding my mouth closed gently but firmly, so that I'm breathing from my nose and inhale lots of the gas. With his foot he presses the pedal to lay the chair back, and he stops at the lowest position where my head is slightly lower than my chest. Soon I'm sufficiently loopy and barely notice when he ties my forearms to the arms of the exam chair.

He uses medical tape and gently tapes my eyelids shut, then places noise-canceling headphone on my ears and pipes in white noise. If I wasn't high on laughing gas I'd realize he's into sensory deprivation, and doesn't want me to know that's coming next. I'm trying to keep my wits about me but soon give in to the gas and stop trying to anticipate his next move.

He steps out of the exam room and walks out to the lobby, unlocking the front door and lets you in, locking the door behind you. You two chat as he leads you back to the room where I'm practically dozing off in me relaxed state. You both smile as you see me so relaxed and vulnerable in the exam chair. You pull your pants off as he lifts my t-shirt to reach the waistband of the black gym shorts you instructed me to wear this morning. His warm hand reaches in and finds I'm not wearing any underwear (an ever-present rule when I'm serving you). By now you're semi-hard and he removes his hand from my shaved mound and opens my mouth, I obey without fighting him because I am at the dentist, after all. He fits a bit in my mouth, a plastic speculum of sorts to keep my jaw wide open. He holds my head very still with one hand and I feel a pinch at the back of my mouth, then another one in my throat. He's numbed me in two places--the back of my mouth and the top of my throat. He picks up the little round mirror on a stick and brushes it against the back of my throat.. no response. "He's all ready for you" he says to you as he walks back down toward my legs.

You straddle my head, your balls resting on my face as you slide your dick into my mouth, hitting that spot it hit earlier in the car. Then you pick up my head in your hands and tilt it back just a bit, and you do what you've wanted to do for years but couldn't without me being drugged to take such a big cock that deep... you slide it all the way down my throat until you're in me up to your pubic bone.

You watch your cock go into me as you see my throat bulge from the outside. You know I'll be sore later but hey, that's just part of being your sub. I know that my daddy will do things to me that are not always pleasant, sometimes downright painful or uncomfortable, and that's just a fact.

You enjoy the warm feeling of my throat around your cock. You watch my chest to make sure I'm still breathing and from its rise and fall you can tell I'm doing fine. I'm high on laughing gas and blindfolded and made deaf with earphones so tapping out or using a safeword is beyond my capabilities right now. You know I trust you with my life and our power-dynamic contract covers situations like this. Still, every few seconds you gently pull out just a bit or push in just a bit, to ensure that you don't block my airway in any one position for more than a few seconds. You enjoy feeling the warmth of my throat around your cock as it continues to harden while inside my defenseless airway.

The dentist enjoys playing with my little dick under my shorts but soon he's having to adjust his own cock as it grows uncomfortably in his dress pants. As I feel him slide my shorts down my legs, I think to myself that I know dentists like to do a thorough job of cleaning teeth, but this dentist is about to do a thorough job at something else, too.

[End of part 1]