All Comments on 'Restrained for a Caning Again'

by maidofallworks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I would never ever let myself become so bound up in another person that I let them beat me like that. If I had to commit myself to an asylum for mentally disturbed people, I would but any human does not get that degree of control and hurt over another. It is cruel and unusual punishment and is a crime to kidnap people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Presumably this is intended as a rewrite?

I’m still not sure if in this version the sub didn’t loose bladder control (?) it still appears that it was 12 - 14 blows from EACH cane, again without a warn up or aftercare. This time though it appears that emotional blackmail is in play with...

“..with the certainty that ignoring his commands would leave me without his control and all that it does for me.“

To me that reads as the “fake safe word option” or in other words, “yes you have a safe word but if you use it I’m done with you forever.“

The Dom even wanders off part way through for a cup of tea?? Leaving someone restrained and unattended is stupid and dangerous. Honestly I’m really not trying to dismiss your fantasy, I’m just explaining how it comes across to me.

Whilst I don’t have any issues with genuine BDSM, your story doesn’t have enough information to confirm what this couple’s version of normal is or if it adheres to the widely accepted Safe, Sane and Consensual. For example is there after care but you didn’t bother to include it because it’s standard? I really hope I’m wrong on the “fake safe word” thing but bit is how I interpreted your words.

In short from my pov this is far too extreme, beyond punishment and into excessive abuse.

Tess (UK)

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Caning??***

Very English!! i count 38. Thanks for the read.

maidofallworksmaidofallworksover 3 years agoAuthor

I write imagining myself in the posts on of the submissive in this story. I think in future I will be clear that I am the recipient and that I write about what I want for my own submissive self. For me as a recipient this works. I am not advocating this situation for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost an identical version of the 1st chapter & about as bad in it's grammar, style, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaidofallworks@maidofallworks
Submissive by nature and inclined towards being a sissy, I write my fetish fiction from the perspective of Susie, my submissive alter ego.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES