All Comments on 'Restrained Passion'

by AndromedaDreamer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. Did kind of mess with me in the beginning you say he is 20 years old and then a couple paragraphs later debate his age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story. Aside from the age situation, where he’s somewhere between 20-26 the only thing that jolted me out of the story was the descriptor of him “throwing his dick into her”. Such an odd expression that it stopped me in my tracks, my inner monologue did that whole jerk thing, going off on a tangent making me wonder if this poor guy had a detachable cock?

Soooo, ignoring that word choice I thought it was a good read.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AndromedaDreamerAndromedaDreamerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the constructive comments.

I'll be uploading a slightly revised version soon to address the age thing, so hopefully it will be more immersive!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the BDSM story I have been looking for!! No slut this or whore/Bitch that. No nastiness. No "Daddy". Just a lovely sweet story about foreplay and building orgasm's for both. And really good oral for the woman!! Why this author doesn't have more followers is a mystery but alas, the more degrading for the woman or sadistic nastiness towards women gets more followers and higher stars. A sad state of affairs unfortunately. Keep writing AndromedaDreamer!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous