Restrained Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her tightness, he slipped in easily, so desperate was her craving for dick, so wet had he made her with his teasing.

He slipped in and she was all his, every inch.

He started slowly, but sensing she was ready began to build up speed quickly, throwing that dick in her.

Even though he was bigger than she normally preferred the foreplay had made her pussy super accommodating for his big dick, for he was a grower, not a shower, and she was amazed that he knew how to use it. He found a rhythm, and, as much as she could, she matched it, moving her hips in time.

Together, they worked as a team, his dick slipping almost the entire way out before filling up her small pussy.

Yes, she thought, this is what I came here for. Smash that pussy, it's all for you.

He held her hips and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, sweat dripping over both of their naked bodies. He moaned and she knew he was close, she was too. His dick, with its slight bend, was stimulating her g-spot and she felt herself on the cusp.

"Don't stop," she moaned, "please don't stop. Fuck my pussy. Cum inside me, please".

"Oh fuck," he said, signalling that he was losing control for the first time. "Your pussy is so good. I'm going to cum so deeply in you."

"Please, cum in me. Fill up my pussy, it's all for you."

With that, he let out a low moan and she felt the warmth inside as he shot load after load of warm cum right into her pussy, the sensation of which sent her over the edge as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, a final release to all the pent-up sexual energy that had been building all day.

She arched her back and even though he had stopped cumming he kept fucking her, allowing her to ride her orgasm as long as possible.

Finally, her body went limp and he slowed down, slowly sliding his dick out of her spent cunt.

She lay there, hot and sweaty, feeling vulnerable but satisfied.

He walked around to the top of the bed and kissed her deeply, slowly. She could still taste herself on his lips, as she could feel his hot jizz dripping out of her pussy. As it dribbled over her taint and towards her ass, she wondered what he would be like for anal. She was suddenly very eager to find out, though not right at this second.

He broke off the kiss and untied her left wrist, she moved the arm slowly to her chest, allowing the blood to flow fully through it again. There was a red mark where she had been tied tightly, but given the soft materials, she knew it would be mostly faded by the time she got home. So there would be no uncomfortable questions.

He leaned over her and freed the other wrist.

He moved down to her legs and untied one, then the other. She left them prone for a second as he stood and admired his handiwork, then closed them as he climbed up on the bed.

She curled up in a ball, feeling his sticky warmth between her thighs, and he became the big spoon, arm wrapping over her.

"I've got to say, I'm impressed," he said. "I wasn't sure you'd be able to take all the teasing."

"I can take anything you've got to give," she said, turning slightly, a mischievous look on her face.

"I can see that," he said, gently cupping her face and kissing her.

"I was thinking maybe next time, we could try anal," she said.

"You want there to be a next time?"

"Don't you?"

"I very much do."

"Good," she said, "because this pussy isn't only just yours, this ass is too."

She rubbed her bare ass into his crotch and could feel his member twitch, and thought about how much she loved being the one in control.

12