Restraint

Story Info
Daddy's day in bed with His babygirl.
1.7k words
4.26
13.6k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers

Thanks to MissJenny54 for editing this story, and to my babygirl for inspiring it.

***

I've been awake for a while now, trying to restrain myself. You often point out that restraint is not one of my strong suits, and you are, like with most things, very correct about that.

Laying in bed next to you, I listen to your soft breaths and think about what I want to do to you. How badly I want you.. need you.

This need has been building since last night when you got home from work. Tired and ready for the week to end, your bangs are starting to creep down your forehead. Your smart, high-cut business attire screams, "I am running my fucking shit," but at the same time does not even begin to hide the curve of your ass and your perky porn-worthy tits.

While I watch you eat and talk about your work, I think about the gift of your submission and how lucky I am to be your Dom. And while the beauty of this gift is always on my mind, always something I'm thankful for, the knowledge that I have complete and total ownership of your body is what I'm consumed with right now.

You looked amazing when we went to bed, too. Wearing your required nighttime sleeping attire, no panties with just a thin camisole, you can't help but look so... fucking... sexy, even with your eyes half open and sleep coming at you like a freight train. That need for sleep, those heavy eyelids, are why I let you roll over with only a kiss on the forehead.

The dreams came hard and fast, as they usually do when I fall asleep this horny; this on edge. The dreams are just shapes; dark flash images of a body, but I know it's your body. I know how you smell and how you taste. I know how you feel, even in my dreams. Your soft skin. Your warm mouth. Your impossibly soaked cunt. It's all you. And it's all... fucking... mine.

I woke early still thinking about you, my cock so fucking hard, and my restraint barely holding. I put my hands behind my head as thoughts of touching my throbbing cock are second only to thoughts of touching you. Taking you, ravaging you.

Images flash through my head, a continuation of my dreams. Your Daddy can use you whenever and however he wants. I can roll you over and fuck the first convenient hole I can find before you are even awake. Use you like a mindless sex toy, a soulless fuck hole, just how you like it. I lay like this until sunrise sneaks past the edges of the bedroom curtains, filling the room with just enough light that I can see your silhouette next to me, see your dark, beautiful skin, the fallen strap of your camisole, the tangle of your long dark hair. It's too much; the last shred of my restraint fails. What I have fought all night will now be released to consume us both.

I move close, spooning your sleeping body. My arm curls around your waist as you wake up.

You feel my breath and kisses on your back and shoulders. A small sigh escapes as you go into an involuntary morning stretch, my sleepy babygirl. I keep kissing you on the back for a while, waiting for you to shake the sleep off. Finally, my hand moves from your belly to the front of your neck, wrapping my fingers around it, an act of gentle possession. A broad smile creeps across your face, comfortable in the arms of your Daddy, your Dom.

I hold you like this for a while, but again, my restraint fails. My hand moves from your neck to your beautiful tits. I play with your nipples through the fabric of your thin camisole as they harden at my gentle pinching. Your body is trained to react to my touch quickly and effortlessly. The sound of your soft moans and the feeling of your body drives me to claim the holes I own once again.

My roaming hand moves further down until I eventually reach between your legs. You always tell me you hate my only-a-camisole-in-bed rule, that it makes you cold, but on mornings like this, you love my unrestricted access to every inch of your body and every one of your holes. I kiss and nibble the back of your neck as my finger finds your wetness, slowly rubbing you.

"You are already so wet, babygirl. Fuck!" I purr into your ear.

You answer with a low moan. Or maybe that was just the response from my fingers finding your clit.

I sometimes spend hours doing this to you, bringing you to the edge, letting you off it, and then returning to the brink again. You immediately know this will not be one of those mornings. You can tell I'm aroused and that we will not be dwelling on foreplay. Babygirl is going to be used. With how quickly you are getting wet, you are clearly okay with that.

Still on our sides, I enter you, finally, starting with a few slow strokes as I pull you closer to me by your neck.

"Hope you don't have any plans today, babygirl."

You smile wider and close your eyes as my cock sends warm shivers over your body. Your juices have already coated me, creaming all over my cock, allowing me to fuck you even deeper. Again, your body unconsciously does what I have trained it to do. I pull out and quickly flip you onto your back, locking eyes with you for the first time this morning--a tender kiss on the lips as I enter you again.

"Your feel so fucking good, babygirl, so tight and wet. You know Daddy fucking loves it when you give me your cunt."

You expect me to fuck you hard at this point, to pound you, but this is the one area where my restraint still holds, and I keep up with the slow, deep thrusts into your wetness, reaching the bottom of your cunt. I do this for a while as the fire inside your belly builds and builds, the slow thrusting becoming almost tortuous as you ache for release.

I place my hands over yours, roughly pinning you to the bed. You push back with all your might, not in an effort to escape but because you love the feeling of helplessness as you struggle against my unmoving hands. You are weak and Daddy is strong, and he will take whatever the fuck he wants. I can sense that being pinned down has put you on the verge. I pull out and lower myself to kiss you once more.

"Do you want to cum for Daddy? Does babygirl need to show me what a slut she is?"

You tell me yes. You ask me for permission. You beg me for permission.

Without a word, I pull out again and firmly roll you onto your belly, flipping you like a weightless rag doll. I re-enter your cunt and give you hard, rhythmic, deep thrusts. You struggle to hold it back, to hold it back for your Daddy. It's hard, so hard, and I'm in so deep, so fucking deep. Your moans become grunts as my cock takes you over and over. You are teetering on the edge, about to fall off.

"Cum," I finally growl in your ear, giving you permission to release. I feel you squirt on my cock as your cunt convulses around my hardness.

I move off you as you recover from your orgasm and place a big pillow under your hips, forcing your perfect big ass into the air. You are stupid from the pounding you just took and the orgasm that took control of your whole body. So stupid that the pair of leather-wrapped handcuffs connected you to the headboard before you realized what was happening; that Daddy has so much more in store for you.

An involuntary moan escapes your lips from the feeling of being restrained, followed by an even louder cry out as I force your legs together and I remount you. This time I need to fuck you hard; I need to pound your fuck hole. You fucking need it. We both do.

You are so accessible to me in this position, so wet and helpless, ass in the air, begging to be pounded. I immediately go balls deep inside you with one thrust. It was too soon after your first cum. Too soon and too hard, and too deep. You are already speeding to another orgasm. You ask permission, and I grant it immediately this time. Your cum is inconsequential to me at this moment. I pound you until I explode, filling you to overflow with my seed.

As we both recover from our orgasms, my cock still buried deep inside you, I lower myself to your ear again. "I fucking love it when you are helpless; helpless and fucking mine."

I kiss your neck and back for a few minutes, savoring you. I step to the floor, and you raise your wrists, expecting me to uncuff you, but you see me go for something in our nightstand instead. Your fucked-stupid brain struggles to process what I might be up to when you feel the pre-lubed butt plug penetrate your asshole.

You reflexively fight against your restraints as the thick part of the plug slides past your tight hole and seats itself inside you. As you adjust to the large piece of metal in your ass, you feel me slip something smaller into your dripping pussy. The bullet vibe slides home.

Just like that, babygirl's lower fuck holes are filled.

A quiet "Oh fuck," escapes your lips as I lower a soft blindfold over your eyes. You were not expecting any of this, and your mind, and body, are on fire once again. I cover you with a thin blanket and lean closer.

"I'll be back. I'll be back when I feel like using you again."

It takes you a moment to process this. You ask me not to leave; you ask me to fuck you again. In response, I place wireless noise-canceling headphones over your ears. I grab my phone and start playing a recording of us fucking, to keep you company. I spank your ass hard as I walk by you and leave our bedroom.

Our fun long weekend has only just started.

ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers