Restroom Sex

Story Info
Being naughty and cruising for cock in a public bathroom.
964 words
4.48
20.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers

I love cruising in bathrooms, sneaking peeks or copping feels of other guys’ cocks. There was this place near my old job I used to stop at before getting on the train some evenings. I’d usually get a peek at a few nice dicks and maybe get to touch one if I was lucky but it usually was too crowded to do more than that.

One day I headed in toward one of the urinals near the back of the bathroom, pulled out my cock and just stood there waiting to see if anyone would come next to me. After about a minute, a sexy bearded man stepped up to the urinal next to me. I turned my head slightly to see if he would look my way and he did. We both gave each other the look and knew what each other wanted. He peered over the divider to look at my cock and I did the same. What I did not expect was for his cock to be as thick and hairy as it was. I love a hairy bush in my face when I’m on my knees sucking a fat cock. I wanted it in my mouth so bad but it was too big of a risk to suck it with the other regular guys in there.

Luckily, we were in the back close to the handicap stall. He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me into the big stall. I was nervous as hell thinking someone could still figure out there were two of us in there but he just told me to sit on the toilet, which I did, as he stepped up in front of me and began to feed me his cock.

I worked my mouth all the way down the shaft until my face was buried in his thick pubes. His dick grew in my mouth and while he was only about 6–7inches long, his dick was fat! I had to open my mouth up a bit to be able to fit him inside. I started playing with his balls in my right hand while I sucked his dick with my mouth. I felt his dick and balls start to pulsate which only made me suck it harder and faster. A few seconds later he rewarded me with a nice thick load in my mouth.

We decided to leave the stall separately so as to not draw suspicion. He left first and I hung back a bit, still horned up from what just happened. I got the crazy idea to stay in the stall, take off my pants and my shirt and have a naked wank thinking about what just happened. I got naked and began jerking my dick while sitting on the toilet.

Like in most stalls, there was a small gap between the door and partition where you could kind of see through. After getting my cock rock hard, I looked up and could’ve sworn I saw someone watching. I got up and moved closer to the door and could see him more clearly. He then started fiddling with the handle and told me to let him in. Me being the horny slut I am, I did just that.

This guy was hot too. He had nice abs and lots of tattoos. I got on my knees and started undoing his pants not even giving a fuck if people saw anything. Rush hour was ending so the bathroom was less crowded at this point. I started sucking his dick like a good cocksucker and was surprised how big it got. He had to be 8 or 9 inches. I had my mouth all the way down on his dick when he pulled me up, kissed me and asked me, “You wanna get fucked?”.

I nodded my head and said, “Yeah” (how could I resist, right?). He turned me around, bent me over and started eating my ass out. His tongue felt so good and I was trying so hard not to moan loudly. He then asked me if I was ready and I said, “Yes.”

He started pushing his big dick into my ass and I was loving every second of it. He started pumping me good and my breathing started to get heavy. He put his hand over my mouth and told me to “sshh”. I tried to be as quiet as I could but that dick just felt so fucking good!

At one point, someone turned on the electronic dryer. Taking advantage of the sound, he started to really fuck me. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. The sound only lasted about 30 seconds but he still kept fucking me after it stopped. I’m sure others could hear the pounding but I really didn’t give a fuck anymore. He fucked me good for about another two minutes before he let out a loud, “Awww fuck!” and shot his load up into my ass. He pulled out and in the heat of the moment I turned around and rubbed his cum covered cock all over my face and licked off what was left. He pulled up his pants and headed out while I put my clothes back on.

I finally left the stall and went to wash my hands before getting on the train. As I walked to an available sink, I noticed the few guys I passed kept staring at me. I started to get nervous and wondered if they knew what just happened. But then I looked up into the mirror and realized I still had cum on my face from the second guy’s dick. I hurriedly cleaned it off and went to get on the train.

All in all, that night was definitely well worth it!

jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers