All Comments on 'Restructuring Pt. 02'

by cathynylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reluctance

Hubby should walk out and make his own plans

petey377petey377over 4 years ago
nice

hope to hear more of regina becoming a slut & Diane & meg;s love for each other will they train regina with some nice strapons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

grow some balls and get the hell out was good when it was just you and your wife now she is going to have men doing you next she will move in with dianne and whore you out time to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
decadence is so tempting

Leland told the truth when he said hubby was a slut. Hubby loves when they push and press him into situations that make him feel decadent. Of course he should walk out and make his own plans to defend or even regain his manlyness, but he doesn't have that inside.

The wife and her new lez partner have him degraded and femmed and in fact he is glad they do that to him. The terms 'husband' and 'wife' fit less and less, the relation is slut and mistress already, a gurl taught and formed by 2 women.

Now that sissy has that lovely bra and see-through blouse isn't it time they all do something to help her actually fill out the bra?

Even back then when still a hubby he was so fond of boobs and loved to play and caress them a lot. Secretly he always envied women for hving titties and now these thoughts have grown stronger. But sissy is ashamed of that and it really shakes her emotions when the mistress and her dominant lover make her confess all her secret thoughts...

Looking forward to the next chapter

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
lovely story, hot and sexy

Well-written and I am enjoying it so far, please continue ..

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
me too

This story was hot and it turned me on so much. I love saying it out loud like Regina:

"I AM A COCKSUCKER." Yes, it's true.

Another favorite line from this story is when Diane asks Meg: "Does she have a boyfriend? Every girl wants a boyfriend." Yes, as a sissy CD slut - I too want to have a regular boyfriend -- maybe 2 regulars.

Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slut bitch

I'mma fuck that bitch ass pussy ass bitch's asshole that sissy CD ragina along with her wife together and make that CD a trans girl bitch πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous