Rete and Trident Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers

The music became louder, indicating that she opened her bedroom door. I stepped out of the closet and swiftly moved behind her. I put the barrel of the shotgun against her back and said in a disguised voice, "Freeze!"

She flinched, but resisted the urge to swing around.

She asked, "Pete? Is that you? What's going on?"

I threw a pair of the steel handcuffs on the floor in front of her. Using a cheesy deep Batman voice I said, "Put those on. Arms your over your head. Slowly. No sudden movements."

She shuddered with a frisson. She said, "Kinky, Pete. Very kinky. I like it."

She slowly and sensually bent at waist and stuck her ass out and she picked up the cuffs. When she stood back up, she held the cuffs out dangling from her right index finger and said, "You have it backwards, Pete. These are for you."

Keeping my trigger finger indexed, I poked her briskly in her back with the barrel of the shotgun. It wasn't debilitatingly painful, but I'm sure it didn't feel good. She gasped in surprise and said, "Owww! What that hell?!"

I said in my Batman voice, "I didn't stutter. On your knees, now!"

She dropped down to her knees.

"Now, put the handcuffs on your wrists over your head right now! Do it now!"

Real fear entered her for the first time. She scrambled to do it and her arms were shaking. She had a hard time fumbling with them at first, but she got them on. When I knew they were latched, I safed the gun and set it down behind me. I put my foot on her back and shoved her over.

Riley wasn't expecting it and fell on her face from her knees. She caught herself on her elbows, but it knocked the breath out of her. While she tried to recover, I tightened the cuffs as tight as they would go. I slipped a blindfold on her from behind and I popped a ball gag into her mouth. She resisted the gag, but I pinched her nose shut until she opened her mouth to breathe. In went the gag.

I dragged her to the far end of the bedroom and dumped her in the open space. I slipped a pair of zip-tie cuffs around her ankles and tied those to the legs of our massive wardrobe using a high-strength nylon rope. I passed a rope around the handcuff chain, and tied that to the leg of our very large wooden bed frame. I pulled them tight with taut-line hitches. Once she was secure, I examined her.

Unbeknownst to her, she had sperm on her cheek and in her hair. There was also a sperm stain on her blouse. I took cell phone pictures of it.

I took a pair of scissors and cut all of her clothes off. She moaned an objection to this from behind her gag and fought like hell, but she was too trussed up to provide an effective resistance. When I got to her underwear, she was wearing on a thong I'd never seen before. She never wore thong underwear.

I snipped off the thong and pulled it off. I confirmed that she had made a soaking mess in her panties. She was scared to death. What I was doing to her that moment wasn't sexy at all to her. Whatever she had planned with the goon squad earlier was why she was so aroused.

I looked at Riley's crotch. She was completely hairless. It was not shaved, with the telltale stubble and bumps, but waxed baby-smooth. I last saw her crotch two nights ago as she got ready for bed. She had hair then. She went to a salon and got waxed specifically for this.

When I realized that, something happened to me. I had a feeling like I was going to fly into a rage. Instead, the heat in my brain suddenly formed a bubble in my head. The only way I can describe it is like when you fart underwater and the gas instantly turns into a bubble. The bubble settled at the top of my skull and emotionally, I went completely numb. My heart turned to stone. It was a weird and unnatural feeling. I felt a grim satisfaction that she'd be the opposite of aroused in a couple of minutes.

I turned the music off and then let the silence hover for a long moment. I then slipped the blindfold from Riley's eyes. She was both shocked and relieved to see it was me. She instantly became angry and started running her mouth again. Due to the gag, I couldn't make out a word she was saying. I sarcastically held my hand up to my ear and said, "What? Speak louder. I can't hear you."

That really pissed her off and the pitch of her mumbling rose by a fifth.

I pinched Riley's nose shut. With the ball gag in, it instantly shut her up. She couldn't breathe to rant. When she stopped fighting, I let her nose go. I held my phone up and showed Riley the picture that I took of the sperm on her face. I then showed her the picture of the come stain on her blouse. She was shocked. She didn't realized it was there.

I said very quietly, "You must think I am very fucking stupid to allow you to come into my house covered in another man's sperm and submit myself to being handcuffed by you. Such betrayal, contempt, and disrespect, Riley. Shame on you."

When I said this, she started shaking her head "no" vehemently.

I said, "No? It wasn't betrayal, contempt, and disrespect? Oh? Was it a gift to me? You thought bringing another man's sperm into our house on your face was a kindness to me? It was a special treat?"

Riley shook her head again, even more vehemently than the first time.

I looked at her and said, "I have a conundrum here. If I take that gag off, it would be for me to learn the truth, Riley. However, I suspect all I'm going to get out of you is going to be a pack of lies, whining, and begging. Or even worse, threats."

She tried to say "truth." The best she could get out was, "oof!"

I said, "It sounds like you say you want to share the truth. No whining. No complaining. No lies. Got it?"

I released the gag. Riley spit it out and instantly said, "What the hell Pete? My back is killing me where you poked me! Untie me! Let me go!"

I pinched her nose shut. After a few seconds, she opened up her mouth to breathe and I put the ball gag back into her mouth and released her nose. The fight went out of her much more quickly this time.

I said, "See, you promised me no whining and no complaining, Riley. The very first thing you did was break your promise. Then again, you came in here with another man's sperm on you, so to be honest, that wasn't the first promise you've broken today."

She started to cry. It wasn't just alligator tears. She was really crying.

I asked her, "Are you ready to tell me the truth now? I sure do hope so."

Riley nodded.

I pulled the gag from her mouth.

She said, "I didn't want the sperm on my face, honest. I had no choice! I was forced!"

I pinched her nose shut again. This time, she said, "No! Wait!"

Riley took a big breath and when she did, I tried to shove her panties into her mouth. She fought it by taking breaths with her lips open but her teeth clenched closed. She was breathing through the gaps in her teeth. It was actually a pretty smart move. I had to fight not to laugh at her cleverness.

After a second, I gave up wrestling with her and just slapped her bare pussy with my open hand. Hard. She howled and in that moment, the panties went straight into her mouth. I placed the soaking wet gusset straight in over her tongue.

Riley was instantly disgusted.

I said, "You promised me the truth and then you lied again. You said you were forced into it, but you came in here with your panties blazing. I could smell your pussy, Riley. What you are tasting right now is your own arousal. When you don't like something, you go dry. You don't like being tied down with your panties jammed into you mouth. Look at how dry your pussy is now. This is getting fucking tedious, Riley. I'm just about out of patience and this is taking too long. I need answers. Consequences are going to escalate rapidly after this because we really need to speed things up."

I repositioned so I could look at her straight on. I said, "I want to know a few things. First, is the goon squad in the garage? Just nod your head yes or shake your head no.

She gasped that I knew she had a crew here. She nodded.

I asked, "So you brought them here in your own car? Riley, that's fucking pathological. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Tears poured down her cheeks.

I asked, "Are they here to kill me?"

She shook her head vehemently.

I asked, "If they are not here to kill me, why are they here?"

She tried to talk through her panties and it wasn't working.

I said, "I'm going to take these panties out. The only words you say are the answers to my questions. One lie or complaint or threat and there will be immediate and severe negative consequences. You understand?"

She nodded.

I pulled out the panties. "Why are they here Riley?"

She said, "I was told to handcuff you down. They were going to force me to have sex with them in front of you."

"How many are there?"

She said, "Three."

I asked, "Why the hell would you consent to this Riley? Do you hate me that much?"

There was a long pause and then Riley said, "It complicated, Pete. I'm being blackmailed. They offered to allow me to do this to get revenge on you and at the same time get out from under the blackmail."

Matt Gilbert had briefed me that PT Hill's calling card was giving his patsies the carrot and the stick at the same time. He was blackmailing Riley to do something that simultaneously allowed her to exacted a revenge. That was classic PT Hill.

"Revenge? Revenge for what?" I asked.

She said, "For fucking Kimsu Theron in the country club pool."

I replied, "I never touched Kimsu Theron, Riley."

She said, "You lying asshole! She showed me pictures! Pictures! You fucked my best friend, Pete!"

She went on a profanity-laced tirade. I had no time for this. I put one hand over her mouth and pinched her nose shut with the other. This quieted her down immediately. I released her nose, but left my hand over her mouth. Her nostrils whistled as she tried to regain her breath.

"I don't have time for your bullshit," I said, "What was the signal to the goon squad that it was time to come in?

I removed my hand from her mouth. "I was supposed to send them a text. A picture of you handcuffed."

Ha! I thought that would be the case. I asked, "You said there were three?"

She said, "Bob Litton, Mark Litton, and Luis Gonzales."

I'd met them at the courthouse. I asked, "All three of those guys are deputy sheriffs, aren't they?"

She nodded.

I asked, "Are they in uniform?"

She shook her head and said, "No, but they are armed. They talked about not even showing you weapons unless something goes very wrong. They aren't supposed to even touch you."

I said, "Which guy were you going to text?"

She said, "Bob is the guy in charge. He's running the party."

I was disgusted by her use of the word "party".

"Is this your first party?" I asked.

She thought about it but wasn't certain. "No? I've done things, but but I've never done anything like this."

I asked, "How long has then been going on?"

She said, "About three weeks. It started on July the 4th."

On July fourth, we attended a huge party at the Sheriff's two-hundred acre farm. There were four hundred people there. There were several huge tents, a dozen inflatable bouncy houses for the kids, two barbecue caterers-- one Carolina and one Texas, and a country DJ set up in the wooden-floor barn for a dance. The Sheriff's mansion house was completely open, as was his surprisingly large swimming pool.

I'd used the cover of the party to sneak into the Sheriff's home office. I hacked his computer, and rifled through his desk. I found a hidden drawer in the desk with what looked like blackmail photos in it with a Hispanic man and woman. I stole the photos. I was in here for an hour.When I came out of the office, I couldn't find Riley for almost an hour.

After a frantic search, I finally spotted her on the dance floor with the Sheriff. He was teaching Riley how to two-step. She was tipsy and exhilarated. PT's enormous hand was all over her ass.

I went to confront him. As soon as he saw me, he withdrew his hands. I expected a smirk from him and some possessive bravado, but before I could rip into him, he greeted me cheerfully. He was completely conciliatory and apologized in advance for dancing with her without asking my permission first. He said they'd looked for me, but didn't find me. Riley looked guilty as hell. They'd done no such thing. He assured me that everything they'd done on the dance floor was honorable. Riley, sensing my anger, seized on that, so it must have been true.

Riley dragged me away from the party soon after that. She was all over me on the way home. Several times that evening, she hauled my ashes with an intensity I never experienced before. I figured that dancing with the sheriff had riled her up. The fuckings she laid on me that night had truly been ones for the ages.

I came back to the present and said, "Ok, I'm putting the gag back in now. Are you going to fight me?"

"You don't want to know how they blackmailed me?" she asked.

I asked back, "Does it matter?"

This stunned her to silence. To her credit, she realized almost immediately that I had a point. She voluntarily opened wide for me this time as I slipped the gag back in her mouth.

Once the gag was in, I said, "I'll find out about the blackmail from them. They won't lie about it like you will."

She responded by giving me look of profound sadness. I could see realization starting to dawn on how badly she fucked up.

"You know, if I survive, our marriage is over right?" I asked. "There is no coming back from this. You were about to deliberately destroy me. You understand that much, don't you?"

She shook her head to deny it.

"We are totally done now," I said. "The only question is whether the Sheriff and his goon squad kill us before I can file for divorce."

Again, she shook her head again as tears poured down her cheeks.

"As I now consider our marriage over, I no longer have any incentive to lie to you. I am going to be completely honest. Kimsu Theron is the hottest woman I've ever met. Hotter than you by a margin. I never even flirted with her. That woman is as dangerous as a viper. She's a complete fucking psychopath. You can see it in her eyes. I suspect you know that now. I wish you'd heeded my repeated advice not to befriend her. For the record, I have never kissed, touched, fingered, licked, or fucked Kimsu Theron. I was one hundred percent faithful to you for, the day we started dating while I was still in the Navy. You were duped Riley."

She started to sob.

"There is a grand irony to this," I said. "You finally believe me on the same moment that I realize that I will never believe you ever again. You say you were coerced. Hell, maybe you were? Whether or not you were, you liked it. Your arousal could not be faked, Riley. I've never made you as aroused as you were when you walked in here expecting to fuck other guys in front of me. You were looking forward to what was going to happen, weren't you? Nod or shake your head. Be honest."

She did neither. She just cried. It was telling that she didn't bother to shake her head no. I thought so. Fucking Judas.

I took out her phone. I typed in her security code. It didn't work. She'd changed it since I'd last used her phone a couple of weeks ago.

I said, "You changed your cell phone passcode, Riley. Naughty, naughty."

I held her phone up to her face and let the facial recognition do it's magic. The phone unlocked. Thank you Apple.

Finding Bob in her text app wasn't hard. He'd had just texted her, "Hurry up, Riley. Mark has to take a piss."

Using Bluetooth, I transferred one of my dummy Pete-is-handcuffed-to-the-bed pics to her phone-- the one where I looked horny and excited.

I said to Riley, "You probably don't realize this, but your life is at stake. Your best chance for surviving this is to help me stay alive long enough to get these guys tied up. I'm going to turn the stereo on. I want you to make noise. I want them to hear a person who is gagged and is fighting it."

In reality, this wouldn't help me one way or the other, but it would indicate whether she wanted to help me or to help them. I turned the stereo back on. I picked up the shotgun and closed the bedroom door. As I walked back into the closet, I heard Riley start to make a racket. Riley believed she was still on my side. That was something I didn't expect.

I pulled the door shut and hit send.

***

Less than a minute later, I heard a whoop from the garage. The door to the garage opened up and I heard three guys come in. They were boisterous and were keeping up a banter. They stopped in the kitchen and I heard the refrigerator open up. Just after that, I heard the sound of bottle tops opening and the clanking of bottles. They were drinking my beer and toasting each other.

I said to myself Shit!

I heard three guys walk to the front entry where they stopped. I heard someone take a piss in the hall bathroom and then flush. A few seconds later, a guy with a deep voice said quietly, "Mrs. Theron briefed you on this. No one pulls a weapon. No one touches the cuck. Mrs. Theron was very specific that this guy is different and needs to be handled with care. Mark, Mrs. Theron warned me that she thinks you are going to try to castrate the cuck today. That ain't going to happen. I don't want no accidents. I know you are hot for Riley and you are crazy possessive, but she ain't yours. She belongs to the Sheriff. They all belong to the Sheriff. She's just another treat the Sheriff let's you have a taste of from time to time. Get that through your thick head.

"Shit, Mark, you're so nervous you're shaking. We're going to do this just like we talked about in the car. Mark goes first. Riley is going to be extra sweet with you. I'll go second. Hammer, you bat cleanup. If I let you go after Mark, she won't be able to even feel me. Mrs. Theron says condoms only. So glove up before you go in. Any questions?"

I heard them walk past. I heard the volume of the music get louder when they opened the door. I slid out of the closet. I was right behind them when I heard a deep voice exclaim, "What the fuck? Where's the cuck?"

I showed up in the doorway and had all three of them dead to rights. I shouted, "Freeze!"

They were so shocked they didn't even try to fight.

There was a Hispanic guy and two white guys. The white guy in the middle was obviously Bob. He had one of those hard-ass football coach mustaches that we used to call "cum catchers" back in high school.

I said, "On your knees! Now!"

They got down on their knees.

The smaller white guy, who I took to be Mark Litton, was a pretty boy and was barely an adult. He had one of those thin "As You Wish" mustaches from the Princess Bride. I hated him instantly. He was scared absolutely shitless. I made him put zip tie cuffs on the other two. His hands were shaking so bad, he could barely manage it. I told them to lie down on the floor and had Mark cuff their feet also. I then got Mark cuffed by making him lie flat on his stomach with his arms crossed over his head and his legs crossed behind. It rendered him safe enough to approach and cuff.

I put on rubber kitchen gloves and collected the beer bottles. I carefully arranged them naturally on the furniture around the room. The act of rearranging the scene while wearing rubber gloves clearly unnerved both Luis and Mark.

That was when Bob started to get over his shock.

He said, "You are making the biggest mistake of your life, cuck. You are so dead, cuck. You have not even begun to imagine how bad this is going to be for you, cuck."

I picked up my shotgun, walked over to him and poked him in the mouth with the end of the barrel. He did not like that at all. It messed up his lips and he screamed in pain. I set the shotgun down and then trussed up the three deputies like I had Riley, but on the other side of the room from her.

masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers