Retirement Plans Ch. 02

Story Info
A perfect retirement job for a porn star.
1.7k words
4.03
4.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

There is a certain level of human debauchery that is degrading and humiliating enough that it pays very well for those that are willing to submit to it. Some women even enjoy having their bum welted from a spanking or even bloodied from a whip of a rod.

I don't do 'pain' at all.

Force your long fat cock down my throat or smash it into my tender ass, now that I can handle. They used to pay well for it on the big screen, with good presentations and a pretty face a girl could do well. Now you need a great vlog channel to make that pay, and I was getting too old for that. Twenty five was the new forty in porn and 30 was just laughable. But in person, now there I could still get paid, if I had enough of an audience.

Lou set up my first appointment at a nightclub near the waterfront. I had never seen the inside, but it was only a few tables and a lazy bartender. The real party was in the private club that we entered through a sliding door in a closet.

I had a packed house, with a dozen men crowding the bar and at least 20 others at a dozen tables that circled a raised round bed. The bed was slowly rotating but I could easily mount it, when I was ready.

Most of the men at the bar were fully clothed. Some were wearing masks, as were some that were sitting. Three or four of them were naked, but wearing a full head mask to keep their identities a secret.

I was wearing a full length raincoat. They could see my red and silver, 4 inch fuck-me pumps, and my dark silk stockings. I walked confidently (I hope) to the bar, undoing my coat as I walked. I pulled the coat open, to reveal my night garments.

A black garter belt held my stockings up while my large breasts were being cupped and presented to the world by a firm uplifting bra, which allowed my nipples to see the world, like periscopes. The pink, semi-sheer panties were trimmed in black, including the missing part, around my pussy and anus.

I handed my coat to the barkeep and he passed over my small case of toys. I turned and walked proudly to the stage. I might have looked like a sexy pool hustler, but everyone knew that I was there to give them a performance that they would remember for a long time.

I set the case on the bed and opened it. I felt a bit of a tremor in my hands, at the realization that I would soon have more than 2 dozen horny young men lusting for me, as I masturbated for them. I was getting wet.

Two smiling young men helped me onto the stage and stepped up with me. When I lay on the bed, they each took one of my legs and buckled my ankles into the posters at the base of the bed.

Cameras would supply closeups for the bar tv and the monitors around the room.

I could reach the toy box from my central position, so I grabbed the gel, to put a coating on my labia and the pucker of my ass. It made them shine for the camera. The labia were swollen. I'm sure that I could have measured my pulse on them. They felt hot.

When I reached for the next tool the room got quiet. I suppose that they had seen my videos.

There were murmurs, as I positioned the long, glass dildo, spreading my labia for the shaped head. I was not just wet. There might have been some white cream, already oozing out of me. I am only human.

The special lighting enabled them to see my pink flower, from the stretched lips to the flattened cervix. My white cream was coating the inside and threatening to squeeze out at the pussy lips.

The outside of the glass dildo was fashioned to give the best view, but it was not the best surface for stimulation. I reached into my treasure box and found the drum sticks.

My assistant announced the lucky winners for the silent auction. Four men came forward. All wore masks.

Two men went to kneel at my breasts, while the other two knelt, ready to tap on the base of the glass dildo. My playlist finally came to play on the audio system. Inspirational music is important for every production, and this would be no less deserving than any other.

My two 'tit suckers' set into their work, while the little drummer boys (adults, I assure you) started tapping on the exposed part of the glass dildo.

Of course I was fully aware of how intense the tapping would feel. I have enjoyed this particular treat more times than I care to admit. Each time, it has the desired effect.

As they became more proficient at banging on their drums, I became more and more aroused. Their misses, which tapped my labia, might have been even more complicit in the climax that I was fast approaching. I was gently pulsing my hips upwards as the crest of my desires tumbled me into a gushing and squirting orgasm.

The applause continued as the cream flowed. There might have been a little squirting, though I couldn't swear that none of it was pee. My legs were quivering and my toes were curling and uncurling. I was in no hurry. Some of them were jerking off under blankets. Others had already cum, and they were cleaning themselves up. I put the dirty dildo back into its spot in the case and grabbed the spreader dildo. It was a vee shaped glass device which spread my labia as wide as they could get if I delivered a baby. The walls were ribbed, so that a half inch thrust would roll my vaginal wall in a very stimulating way.

The two tit-men also got to push the first glass dildo into my pink anus. The entry was already creamed, and the dildo was coated in my own jizz, so they had no problem inserting it to its full depth. Now they could see into my ass, not that there was anything to see, other than the pink walls, that look so similar to the view on the other side.

The drummers returned to drumming, while the thrilled ass fuckers returned to my nipples. One of them whispered 'wow', which he was not supposed to do, but it snapped me out of my orgasmic coma! I have to stay on top of these exhibitions, or it will collapse into an outright, and uncontrollable orgy.

My timer chimed and the full lights came on to signify the end of the demonstration. The four helpers continued to be useful as they unbuckled my ankles and helped me to return the dildos and vibrators to their cushioned home in my toy box.

I knew that six of these young rapscallions had paid to fuck me, but the new arrangement meant that it had to be private, and separate from the non participants. The contract was for 6. I would have negotiated as many as 8, but there would be no last second additions.

Strong hands clamped onto my elbows from behind, then he pulled me to his chest. I could feel his hard cock between my legs and pressed hard, up against my wet slash.

He released my elbows and put one hand around my waist, while the other guided his cock to my pussy. I arched my back to give him a better entry angle. I was rewarded with a thrust and a pull on my hips with his strong hands. There was no belly bumping me in the ass, just his thighs slapping against my ass and a sweet cock filling me very nicely.

Two more guys came toward me. They were naked, and their cocks bobbed as they approached me.

The first cock to find my mouth was wearing a cherry flavored helmet. I really appreciate the effort so I made a mental note to mention it to him later. Maybe I would get his number. I looked for more details on cherry dick so that I could evaluate his other performances. I was sure to entertain him 5 to 7 times over the next 4 hours.

I ran my tongue from side to side. I didn't need a special bit to press my tongue stud across the underside of his splendid pickle. He pressed his pelvis against my nose. He could have hurt me with a hard push, but he was strong and he had control. He kept his eyes on mine as he pressed the head of his penis into my throat. He was looking for me to beg for mercy with my eyes.

I was still able to breathe, but I wanted him to experience the power, so I faked the struggle for breath. I undulated in his grasp for 10 seconds, then he released me to show his god-like power.

His eyes went crazy and he hammered into me, which let me turn my good acting into a real orgasm. I love my fucking job.

Over the next four hours only two of them fucked me in the ass, though one of them returned three times. My good tongue action brought them to my face a lot and my pussy was never lonely.

I got the cherry dick phone number, though I still don't know what to call him. I'll probably give him a call in a week.

The limo service picked me up at the prescribed time. The driver is a connected guy. If I don't come out or text him the right words, he makes a call, and a dozen brutes show up.

I had no trouble with this performance. I had a connection so I would have a sleep-over with cherry dick, to do some market research. My accountant told me to keep the receipt.

I checked my email and then I remembered to check my new burner phone.

I had a message from my agent and an e ticket, first class to London England.

Details to follow.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers