Retirement Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was crying so hard she couldn't speak. She just looked into Tom's eyes and nodded her head yes as she held her left hand out for him to slip the ring onto her fingers. After it was seated properly she held her hand up to look at the ring then threw her arms around Tom's neck, pulled him to her and began a deep kiss as she rubbed her breasts against his chest. She partly stood and straddled his hips then continued to kiss him. She began moaning and making pelvic thrusts as she worked her crotch against his now hard cock. After several minutes she smiled and stood, walking to her parent's to show them the ring.

"OH," she said, "I've got to call everyone. She ran from the room and came back with her cell phone. She was already talking on it. No sooner had she hung up from one call would she make another. After she had made several calls she closed the phone, sat beside Tom once more and snuggled against him again.

From time to time her phone would ring and she would have an ecstatic conversation with someone. Finally about 1130 everyone decided it was once more time for bed. This time there was no discussion about sleeping arrangements. Abby led Tom straight to her room and turned to her parents saying, "Good night. I think we will sleep in tomorrow so don't wait breakfast for us."

Early the next morning after she had once again shown her man how much she loved him Abby and her mother began planning the wedding. Abby and Tom had decided they wanted to marry as soon as possible. Abby wanted to have the wedding in her parent's home so there was no problem with arranging for a chapel or reception hall. The big hang up would be arranging for a minister and caterers. It turned out they could get all the pieces together in just under four weeks. The date was set and the women went on a shopping and arranging rampage.

Tom and Howard did everything they could to stay out of the ladies way and dodge the "honey do" jobs that came their way in a flurry. One afternoon Tom and Howard were on the patio visiting when they heard screaming coming from the front of the house. They couldn't make out what was being said but there were male and female voices raised in anger. They looked at each other and then rapidly rose from their seats and headed for the house.

As they were nearing the back door Shirley came running to it from inside. When Shirley came into sight the two men could see she had a red welt on her face. Shirley appeared frightened and was yelling. She said, "Help. Dorian came to the door and when I opened it he pushed his way into the house. He has found Abby and is trying to pull her out to his car. He says she is still his wife and he is tired of her ignoring him and not fulfilling her wifely duties. He has already hit her several times."

Tom rushed past Shirley and Howard. As he entered the house he said, "Call the police if you haven't. I'll try to stop that bastard."

Tom heard a crash as he was going through the door into the living room. He saw a table and broken lamp on the rug and large dirty looking man running through the door with Abby thrown over his shoulders. Abby was crying and struggling to get away as they went across the porch.

Tom continued running, speeding up as much as he could. He slammed through the front door throwing it opened so hard it crashed back into the side of the house and broke the etched glass window in it. The glass had not finished falling to the porch floor as Tom leaped from the porch. He was only about ten feet behind the trotting man. Perhaps his only salvation and, perhaps the only salvation for Abby was the fact her kidnapper had not thought to leave his vehicle door open. Abby was struggling enough that he was having trouble opening the door and placing her inside the vehicle.

Tom caught up to them as the man was trying to force Abby into the car. He grabbed the man by his arm and jerked him up and away from the car. Tom faintly heard Abby's head hit the car as the man dropped her. With a roar Abby's abductor turned to Tom and threw a punch. Tom tried to duck but was only partly successful. He took a glancing blow on his face and felt his vision blur. He knew if the younger man landed even one good blow the fight might be over. It was obvious he worked out a lot or had a heavy manual job.

Tom fell back on some very faintly remembered military unarmed combat tactics. He knew his movements were slow and slightly inept but he had to try. He was lucky. When Dorian moved to follow up on his first blow his foot came down on a fallen tree limb and he stumbled. Tom stepped back and landed a good kick, a kick as hard as he could throw, to his crotch. The man's face tightened, turned white and he groaned. His hands snapped to his crotch and he continued his fall to the ground. He was laying writhing and clutching himself as Tom moved toward him. He was trying to decide how to continue the altercation, or even if he should do so when he was enveloped in the arms of a crying woman. Abby was crying and trying to kiss Tom while she pulled herself as tightly against him as she could.

Tom saw the flash of anger cross Dorian's face when he saw that and then he started to rise. He was screaming as he tried to stand and move toward Tom and Abby. "You damn slut. I saw in the paper where you were planning on marrying again. You know we are still married. That Judge had no authority to divorce us. We vowed in front of God to be together for life. God gave you to me for life and I will not let any other man pull us asunder."

Tom thrust Abby behind him and stepped toward Dorian. He once again kicked out and caught Dorian on the jaw with his boot. This time Dorian's eyes glazed over and he dropped to the ground out cold. Tom turned to Abby once again and enveloped her in his arms. A black and white pulled to the curb and the officer hurried to the couple. After they had explained what was going on and told him they intended to press charges he cuffed Dorian and called for an ambulance and back up. It was after dark before everything was remotely back to normal.

When the last officer left Howard stood and walked to the wet bar. He poured all four of them a stiff drink. He first delivered the ladies drinks then walked to where Tom sat. As he handed him his drink he said, "Tom I...Shirley and I don't know how to thank you. You have saved Abby from kidnapping and who knows what else. When I was trying to understand what Shirley was talking about you were already reacting and were half way to the door." He looked so scared as he continued. "If it had been just me here I believe Dorian would have succeeded in taking Abby away from us. I want you to know we are forever in your debt. Anything we can ever do for you just ask and it is yours. You have a blank check."

Abby was sitting on Tom's lap leaning on his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. She never took her eyes off Tom's face while her father was talking. She pushed her head forward a little and landed another of a long string of gentle kisses on his cheek. He felt her arm pull him just a little tighter to her before she raised her head to sip her drink.

Tom smiled and looked over at Abby's father. He said, "OK Howard. I'm cashing that check right now. I want your daughter."

Everyone looked shocked for a moment then broke out laughing. Abby hit him on the arm and said, "You doofus. You already have me. He meant something else."

It was several weeks before Tom and Abby could leave. Ten days after the altercation with Dorian Tom and Abby married in her parent's back yard. Tom had been consulted on the guest list of course but he had only a half dozen people he cared to invite and he really didn't expect to see any of them there. When Tom and Abby were walking down the aisle after the ceremony he stumbled upon seeing one of the guests. There, sitting beside his son whom he had put on the guest list sat his daughter and her small daughter. His eyes got icy and his jaw clenched.

Even before they got out of the seating area he turned to Abby and began talking in an angry, albeit low voice. She became really frightened when she saw his face. "Abby did you invite my daughter to this wedding?" he asked.

When Abby nodded her head yes Tom said, "I thought I made myself understood that I NEVER want to see that whore or her mother again. What ever made you think you could defy me in this matter and what in the hell makes you think it is ok to do so?" by now Abby was looking ashen and she had silent tears running down her cheeks.

Abby began talking quietly as they walked. Tom led her past the reception area and into the house to the bedroom they had been using. He closed the door and continued talking to Abby. "I might have been able to stomach my daughter sleeping around. Hell many unmarried people do that. We did that. If no one is hurt sex between consenting adults is fine with me but whoring her self is more than I can accept. Also, for her to knowingly assist my wife in that endeavor and to cheat on her husband too is more than I can ever put up with. I do not associate knowingly with that type of non family member so why would you think I would want to associate with her?"

As Tom was talking there was a knock on the door then it opened without them giving permission. Shirley walked into the room and closed the door. She looked at Tom's face and saw how unhappy Abby looked. Before either of the newly weds could say anything she spoke. "If you are discussing what I think you are Tom I need to put my two cents worth in before things get out of hand. I pressured Abby into inviting your daughter. Since we did not know her address we put the invitation for her into the one for your son. Tom I know you are angry with her and don't approve of her lifestyle. I also know how you will feel in the future if you cut her out of your life and never get to see that beautiful grand daughter again. I cannot imagine going through life never seeing my grandchildren and I don't want you to do that either. If you have to be angry with someone for this be angry at me please Tom."

Tom stood glaring at the two women for several heartbeats then he sagged. He wouldn't admit it but he did want to be in the life of his small granddaughter. "Ok," he said. "But don't expect me to roll out the welcome mat for her. I'll be civil but I want you to know it's more for you and the child than anything."

Shirley smiled and linked her arm in Toms then she said, "Well, now that that's settled come on Son. We have a party to liven up and you have guests you need to mingle with."

Tom and Abigail had been at the reception for over an hour before they ran into Carrie, Harold and his granddaughter. He gave his son a big hug and stooped to pick up Linda, his granddaughter. She gave him a big hug and sloppy kiss but since she was only two years old she really didn't have any idea who he was.

All the time Tom was talking to Harold and Linda Carrie was staring daggers at him. When he turned to her to hand her Linda she hissed, "What Father. No hug or greeting for me?"

Tom looked at her a moment and pressed his lips together then he said, "Hello Carrie. Linda sure is growing."

Carrie continued hissing, "You Asshole. I only came so I could tell you what a BASTARD Mom and I think you are. Wasn't it enough to take mother's share of your business and investments? Why did you have to make waves and get us arrested? When Stanley found out why I was arrested he filed for divorce too. I hope you're happy ruining two marriages with your meddling. We weren't hurting you. All we were trying to do was make a good living. Now we can't show our faces in town or in LA. We are having to find another town to move to so we can get jobs. We both hope you rot in hell."

Carrie turned to look at Abigail. She got a sneer on her face and said, "As for you, I can't imagine why you thought I would want to spend any time reconnecting with this sanctimonious bastard that used to be my Dad. If he loved me like he was supposed to he would have never treated me like he did. I only hope sometime, sometime soon, you find out how much he likes to hurt those who love him."

Carrie looked at Harold and said, "Come on Harold let's get out of here."

Shirley, Abby and a couple of the other guests that had heard the exchange stood in total shock as Carrie finally took Linda from Tom and walked rapidly toward the front of the house where they were parked. Harold was looking at Carrie with a shocked expression. He turned to look at Tom and Abby. They could see his mouth opening and closing but he said nothing. Finally he said, "Dad, I'm sorry. I had no idea... if I had known she was going to act like that I would have never have passed on the invitation or brought her. I thought you and she would bury the hatchet and we could be a family again. I knew she and mother were super angry with you when they decided you turned them in. Hell they didn't have a good word to say about you when you filed the divorce but when they got arrested...MAN were they pissed."

Harold was still talking when Carrie came around the corner of the house and screeched, "HAROLD come on. Get your ass over here and let's go." Harold looked at Tom then continued, "I'd better take her back to the hotel. Our flight back home is in the morning at ten. Dad if it's OK I'd really like to come back after I drop her off and talk. Could I please?"

Tom looked at Harold and gave him a weak smile. "Yes Son," he said. "I'd like to see you. Come on back when you can."

After Harold and Carrie left Tom walked to the bar and poured a large glass of the Glen Morangie. He walked slowly to a secluded chair and sat, Abby in his lap, and stared into space. Abby was crying silently as she leaned against him. She turned his head to her and gave him a gentle kiss then whispered, "Oh, Tom I'm so sorry. I just had no idea...Honey I should have followed your wishes but I let Mom talk me into this. It's my fault our wedding was spoiled. You can whip me or beat me like I deserve."

Tom sat up straight and pushed Abby back while he stared into her eyes. She saw fresh anger in his eyes and his face clouded up as he said harshly, "I thought you knew me better than that. You know I would NEVER strike you. If you think I'm that kind of man why did you marry me? Maybe we'd just better get an annulment tomorrow."

Abby screeched and grabbed Tom wrapping her arms around his neck. She hugged him so tightly he was almost choking and her wails were loud enough the guests were watching. Her parents and siblings rushed up. Howard asked, "What's the matter here. I know Carrie made some inappropriate comments but why are you two still fighting?

Abby looked up at her family and whimpered, "Tom said he wanted to have the marriage annulled tomorrow. I don't want to lose him and it's all my fault Daddy. Please help me convince him not to do that?"

Howard looked at Tom and asked, "Tom why would you want the marriage annulled? I thought you loved Abby. Sure she made a mistake but I understand most of the fault is really Shirley's. Surely this isn't something serious enough to cause an annulment!"

"Well Howard Abby seems to think I'm a wife beater and I don't want to live with anyone who doesn't trust me any more than that. I found out she doesn't know me at all and I think it would be better for everyone if I just fade into the sunset as it were."

Abby wailed again and said, "NO! Tom I don't think you're a wife beater. I just meant that, that...Well I know I messed up and I deserve to be punished and if you want to beat me...I want you to do it. I need to give you some closure and I'll understand. You don't beat women, I know that. It would be more in the line of a punishment. OH, please, can't we do that and...OH, please just forget I said that."

Howard gently pulled Abby from Tom's lap and turned to Shirley. "Take her somewhere and get her cleaned up. I think I need to talk to Tom here for a moment."

Shirley led a sniffling Abby back into the house and up to her bedroom. Howard glanced at his two sons and said, "Go get us another drink then leave us alone for a while won't you please?"

After the drinks had been delivered Howard looked at Tom seriously. He sighed and said, "Tom I know this day has been traumatic for you. I was so embarrassed when we heard Carrie ranting about you and when we heard some of the comments she made to other guests...I know how upset, how angry, how hurt you must be but don't you think you may be over reacting just a little at Abby's comment? I'm sure at some time in your life you have made a comment such as that. Hell I know I have. I'm sure all she meant was that she deserved to be censured for allowing Shirley to invite someone you thought shouldn't be at the ceremony. I know she now sees the wisdom you displayed when you excluded your daughter from the guest list. We both know she loves you deeply and I think you feel the same about her. I'm also sure that you really didn't mean what you said about an annulment but Tom I think even you know that was inappropriate."

Tom sat and looked at Howard for a while then sighed. "Yeah," he said. I did over react. She just pushed the wrong button at the wrong time. I suppose I had better get inside the house and see if she will forgive me."

Howard smiled and said, "Yeah, I think you should go to her but I don't think there's much for either of you to forgive. Just let her know you still love her and show it well if you get my drift..."

Tom smiled and winked. "Yeah, I think maybe I do. If you would take care of the guests for a while...?"

Tom walked into their room without knocking. Abby was sitting on their bed looking very forlorn while he mother sat in the only easy chair in the room. Neither was talking when Tom entered. He looked at Shirley and made a small motion with his head toward the door. Shirley smiled and rose, walking out the door closing it quietly after her.

Abby looked at Tom and said, "Oh Tom I'm so sorry I upset you. Mother has tried to explain how I could have said what I said in a better manner and why it hurt you so. Please Tom can you just please keep loving me and let me make it up to you? I promise to never go against your wishes again and to listen when you explain things"

Tom sat on the bed beside Abby and gave her a gentle kiss. "Shhh," he said. "I'm sorry too. I know I over reacted and I want you to know I would have never have done what I said. I do love you so much Honey."

Abby placed her fingers on Toms lips until he stopped talking then she leaned in to give him a gentle kiss, a kiss that rapidly turned steamy. She pressed her chest to him and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her tightly against his chest. She moaned as their tongues wrestled. Neither could remember later who made the first move to undress the other. All they knew was they were wrestling, struggling to remove clothes while they maintained lip and body contact.

Finally with an oath Tom stood and pulled Abby up too. He rapidly removed her wedding dress and found she had no bra or panties under it, only thigh high hose. His eyes lit up and she smiled a dazzling smile then he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down while Abby finished pushing his shirt off over his shoulders. Tom then pushed Abby back onto the bed and moved his head between her splayed thighs. He moved his hands up to her thighs and gently pressed them up and back. Her glistening cunt opened to his gaze and he heard a little smack as the lubricious lips pulled apart.

Tom began kissing around her thighs then her vulva. Occasionally he would touch her with his tongue. He licked off the juices she had already secreted and smiled in pleasure as he watched a small stream of clear liquid draining out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass. He couldn't keep up with her secretions. He licked from the bottom of her cunt to the top then would suck her clit into his mouth and flick it several times with his tongue.