Retribution

Story Info
Emma finds out Alex has cheated...
2.2k words
3.98
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Emma -- Retribution

Alex and Emma had been married for several years. They still had incredible sex both together and with other people when they wanted to. They were a popular couple online and loved to push each other's boundaries and experiment.

One day Emma was checking their profile and a message came through. She opened it and her anger grew. The message contained pictures of Alex, her husband, sucking a stranger's cock. A cock that she had not been involved with. Behind her back, he had cheated on her. Her husband. Emma was broken. And outraged. How dare he? She thought they had an open and honest relationship, especially with sexual desires. She had never denied him anything, to the point she had always put him and his needs before her own.

Slowly her sadness gave way to anger. The rage built within her, as it grew a plan formed in her head. Alex's needed to be punished for his transgressions. And punished he would be. Emma decided not to reveal to Alex that she knew of his indiscretions, and instead surprise him with his torture.

Emma told Alex she was taking him out for dinner. She asked him to wear his sissy underwear for her underneath his jeans. Little did he know that it wasn't just for her amusement! Once they sat in the car, she asked him to put on a blindfold. Alex looked confused, but complied with his wife's wishes. Alex was getting excited for the evening ahead; he loved it when Emma took a bit of control.

Alex became aware that they had been in the car for quite a while, longer than it took to get to the restaurant they loved to go to. Maybe they were trying somewhere new? Did Emma have a surprise for him? Nervous excitement grew within him. He felt the car slow, heard the crunch of gravel under the tyres as they drove slowly down what seemed like a long winding driveway. The car stopped and Emma instructed him to keep the blindfold on and remain seated.

Emma stepped out of the car. She had arranged for several friends to help her dish out her revenge on Alex for his broken vows. They were meeting a house in the country they often used when hosting parties. No one would hear his screams, or his cries for mercy. She opened the car door and requested her turn around in the seat with his hands out, she tied his hands together with a silk scarf, and instructed him to stand.

Emma walked him up and through the front door. Alex felt a sense of familiarity, he couldn't quite place it. Emma's grip on his arm tightened, he felt the air between them shift. Something was happening, Alex was excited, what had she arranged for him? Alex felt his heartrate quicken. Emma told him to stop and standstill. He felt her unbuckle his jeans and asked him to step out of his shoes. He obliged. She pushed his jeans down over his pert, tight ass and over his powerful muscular thighs, he stepped out of them. Emma could see his erection clearly through the flimsy lace underwear he wore. She ripped his shirt open, the buttons flying. Alex caught his breath, Emma had never been like this before, he liked it.

Alex was instructed to move backwards, he did as he was told until he felt cold solid leather behind him. His wife instructed him to lay back, he complied. He realised he was laying on a big cross, his arms outstretched and his legs on the bottom half of the X.

'Now' Emma instructed. Instantaneously each limb was restrained in cold iron restraints, Alex struggled but it was futile, he was imprisoned on the cross, naked, exposed. He felt unsure, this wasn't how they usually played, something was different. The air was charged with anticipation. Alex felt someone close to head, he flinched until he realised it was Emma. She whispered in his ear 'you've been a bad bad boy darling; did you really think I wouldn't find out about your solo adventures? Cunt. You will be punished for your sins' Emma spat in his face as she uttered the word cunt. She took out her bright red lipstick, the one Alex normally used on her. She wrote on his body, cum slut, whore, cunt, cuckold, sissy, faggot, cheater. She used the lipstick on his lips, in an exaggerated fashion. Yes, that would do, for now.

Emma looked around the room. There were men, women, shemales, transgender and a whole lot in between. They were all eager to use her husband. To punish him for her. Nothing was off limits. There was no safe word. He would pay for hurting her, she would abuse him the way he had abused their trust and the vows they made together.

'Go' Emma shouted.

Within seconds Alex was being orally raped by a cock, his ass was being roughly penetrated with something cold and metallic, he was being whipped with a flogger maybe, and clamps were being roughly attached to his nipples. He could hear the man who was fucking his mouth laughing, feel his hairy balls smack against him with every thrust. He withdrew his cock and sat on Alex's face, opening up his ass cheeks and presenting his asshole to Alex. The smell of the guys ass hit Alex and he gagged slightly, the man laughed again, slapped him hard around the face, spat in his mouth and ordered him to eat his ass... Alex swallowed down the saliva and the bile that was rising in his throat and complied. He pushed his tongue deep into the man's slack hole, the repugnant stench of unclean ass still invading his nostrils.

The clamps on his nipples were being pulled, hard, Alex tried his hardest not to cry out. His ass was on fire as it was being assaulted by the big metal dildo. He could feel other people around him. How many people were here?

The man switched positions and again fucked Alex's mouth, Alex was grateful for the change. Suddenly he could feel something warm splashing onto his cheek, someone was wanking over him and cumming on his face. At the same time the man in his mouth came, shooting his thick cum down Alex's throat, he struggled to swallow it all and keep up. He could feel himself gagging and willed himself not to puke. One he had cum, the man withdrew and Alex took some deep steadying breaths. The dildo was roughly pulled from his ass too, making him wince.

Alex's respite was shortlived. He felt someone climb on top of him, felt pert fake breasts against his chest. Alex felt his cock stir for the first time since he was strapped to the cross. Alex could feel something else against his stomach, he realised the girl also had a cock. He'd never had a shemale before, Emma knew it was fantasy. The 'girl' bent forwards and ripped one of the nipple clamps off, she bit his nipple hard, almost drawing blood. Emma laughed, Alex hated being bitten, oh well, that will teach him! Alex screamed out and was rewarded with several hard smacks to his face. 'shut the fuck up cunt. I will do what I want to you, slut. You are nothing but a piece of meat for me to use, shout out again and I will ruin you'. Alex nodded his understanding. 'Good whore' She moved off Alex and positioned herself at his ass, swiftly she entered him, fucking him hard. Alex tried hard not to cry out in pain, the he/she's cock was huge, it felt like it was ripping Alex in two. Mercifully they came quickly, once they had pulled out, they scooped the cum form his ass and fed it to him, splashing it over his body and face. She was calling him a cum pig, gay sissy faggot, a cock whore. Alex's cock was rock hard. He was desperate to cum.

As if in answer to his prayers he felt a soft mouth and tongue engulf his swollen cock. The blow job was delivered with an expertise he knew to be Emma. Maybe she had forgiven him? Was his punishment over? She bit him, gently, but enough to hurt. 'Fuck. Bitch' Alex cried out. This was not a wise move.

Alex felt the force of the men straight away. They were big, strong. The backhander across his face hurt and stung like a motherfucker, 'fucking pig, how dare you talk to her like that. Cunt, Lets teach him some manners boys'. He was instructed to keep his mouth open and to swallow. Hot piss streamed into his mouth, overflowing, he felt piss on his chest and cock too. At the same time his ass was being raped again, and it felt hot, the realisation hitting Alex that the man was pissing in his ass. Alex 's cock was once again hard. The men laughing at him, abusing him and degrading him with their piss had fulfilled another of his fantasies. Again, he struggled to keep up with demands of the men, the man saw his struggle and shoved his fingers right down Alex's throat. Alex gagged and choked. Tears streaming from underneath his blindfold. Slowly the pee streams started to peter out and stop. Once the man in his ass removed himself Alex could feel his bowels stirring with the irritation caused by the crude piss enema. Alex clamped his ass shut as tight as he could, but it was no use. His anus opened and piss gushed out him like fountain. Unbeknown to him, it was being caught in a bowl. The slighty murky piss, thankfully, had nothing else in it.

Alex was again ordered to open his mouth. It was invaded with the cold metal dildo from earlier. He was also being caned, the hard strikes getting closer and closer to his, now limp cock. Whilst he was being subjected to this round of assault, his ass piss was being drawn up into a syringe. The dildo was removed, and the syringe placed in his mouth. Emma bent down and told him to swallow, which he did, once he finished the first syringe, she asked him 'how was that?', good, replied Alex. Emma continued with the next 3 lots. When she was finished she laughed and told him where it had been. Alex felt the piss, cum and bile mix in his stomach, he gaged and retched several times. The dildo was thrust back in, knowing it had been in his ass earlier was too much, Alex turned his head to the side and puked. His mouth was wiped with something, then it was shoved into his mouth like a gag. He was being called a dirty puke pig, a stupid cunt, a useless slut. They laughed and removed the gag before he could vomit again.

Emma then climbed onto Alex, and presented her pussy to his mouth, Alex greedily licked at his wife's perfect pussy, getting her wet. Emma reached around and removed his blindfold. She wanted Alex to see this. A man emerged from behind Alex and slid his big, hard cock into his wife. Right over his face. The man demanded he lick his ass whilst fucking his wife. Alex complied. Whilst this was happening, everyone surrounded Alex. A massive butt plug was shoved into his ass. A girl sat astride his hard cock and started to fuck him. The men encircled him and were either wanking over him or pissing on him, all were spitting on him. He could feel his orgasm building, his wife was being fucked on his face, his tongue was buried deep in the guy's ass, and all the glorious cum, piss and spit was being rained down on him.

As he was about to cum the girl stopped. And laughed, 'you thought you were going to be allowed to cum, stupid cunt'. She left and returned with a cage. She enfolded his limp, redundant cock into it and locked it. She put the key on a chain and put it over his wife's neck. She kissed her and played with Emma's amazing tits and clit. Emma's orgasm was hard. She squirted all over Alex's face. Alex removed his tongue from the man's ass, and greedily licked all her cum up. The man came too, slightly pulling out of Emma, so all the hot cum dripped onto Alex's tongue. Alex swallowed it all. One by one, everyone moved away, once they had cum on, spat on, pissed on and fucked him how they wanted. Alex was left, on the cross, naked, caged, dripping with filth. The words from earlier smeared.

Emma leaned down to Alex and told him if her ever cheated on her again his 'punishment' would be that he would never experience this again. Or anything else hi liked. She kissed him hard, slapped him and reminded him that only she could do this to him. That she knew his depravities, that his punishment was a reminder of what she knew he wanted. No one else knows you like I do......remember that if you want to be our filth pig again.