All Comments on 'Return from Yukon'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago

Continuing this story was a daring task. I can hardly imagine a crueler plot and I still haven't been able to read the original. As usual, I've enjoyed reading your continuation. Although still painful, it is extremely well written. While you don't burn the bitch in the crude way that's popular here, you still do it. You describe the price she pays and the dream she's lost in a very touching way. Thanks for submitting this and I still hope there will be more to come from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great literature!

I have read the original several times over the years, and you expanded and explained Helen's motives in the Yukon in a rational way. From the moment the DNA test results arrived, your story then became a new and exciting adventure, albeit told in a rather dispassionate way. I enjoyed this very much.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Simply great writing

I could not imagine taking on such a task. The original was so horrific that I would not have attempted such a task. GeorgeAnderson is the patron saint of making something compassionate and human out of something cruel and inhuman. This story is no exception to that task. I stand in awe of his talent. A compelling tale, written with all the usual skill for which George is known.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We Are All Prisoners

We are all prisoners of ourselves, constrained by our notions of the 'way things ought to be'. This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read, not because of the plot, but because it is such a complete illustration of how so many people let their lives be determined by their preconceived notions of the 'way things ought to be'. ALL the people in this story are pathetic in one way or another. There is NO one in this story that I can empathize with, let alone have sympathy for, least of all the male protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*s

A very good story. What a mix of fantasy and the mundane.

Your continuation had an economic plot, too. The passing of three years in a single sentence, and only three characters at the beginning (and one is dead!). Then the addition of Kate and Hope.

It was telegraphed, the baby was going to be his child. The story would have had less emotional impact and just plain depressing 😖, without that outcome.

A truly fantastical ending to the story. Living with Helen, everyday seeing that face, those awful memories, OUCH❗Unbelievable.

GeorgeAnderson as per usual you put the reader through an emotional wringer 😢😊🤔. Gave you 4*s. Now how about one of your own stories, from scratch hmmm??

Thanks very much.

AMerryman

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE 1ST PROOF OF A SASQUATCH MATING

or perhaps she was just another cheating wife that made the most of her situation, TK U MLJ LV NV

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeabout 6 years ago
Poor guy

Helen is still manipulating him. She has controlled him from the beginning, betrayed him with Pierre, controlled the divorce, chose Kate and manipulated him into marrying her, and now lives with them and subtly controls them in marriage, he is actually the single most pathetic male figure i have ever seen in LW. That anyone would stay ant where near her after she almost got him killed on their honeymoon and colluded in kidnapping him for a month is so far from believable that it makes the story absurd.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
This is a very good story...

This is a very good story...Well written, choosing the soft way (the child being his), but he only had 3 choices: the child was his, was Pierre's or died during childbirth...We will never know what the father of these two characters would heve chosen...Someone said she still controlled him...But in true life someone or something (like work, childs, family) we are all controlled someway...4*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
" Hail , Rome , Victorious in Thy Mourning Weeds. "

The Top 5 Foremost RIGHT and wrong Literary Features Employed by George Anderson to Multitudinous Effect in my estimable and yet oh so HUMBLE opinion. 

Legal Disclaimer: All assertions of balletristic quality are subjective and valid only in the singular and unique  LSD  literary reality macrocosm and all associated and apropriate adjunct domains. All liability via cognitive dissonance  damages sustained by mouthbreathing anons skulking out of designated troll lanes to peruse said contents are held out to be null and void.

Party will not be held responsible for any and all damages stemming from cognitive dissonance incurred by  1)mouthbreather entities scoring on moral absolutionist basis on fantasy/porn website regardless of actual story craftsmanship  and 2) cretin anons, perusing said elucidation(s) contained herein for use or misuse in process of attempting to reinforce their blighted view of life and universe at large and wilfully not staying in their  designated troll lane .

1) RIGHT : UK Researcher was a great writer in the Matt Moreau vein where his detractors were somehow more compelled to read him then their most ardent admirers ( I number myself among the latter) . It's impossible to for a nurturing and loving son/ to emerge from Helen's blighted black hole even for a writer of George Anderson's prodigious talent, so he did next best thing and gave our hapless narrator a daughter instead.

 Kudos.

2) WRONG : Trusting blindly in Helen's paternity test results after her rigged coin toss sortie. As far as I'm concerned until proven otherwise Pierre was wearing colored contacts that altered the cast of his eyes from brown to blue . Fool me once ....

3) RIGHT : Was the ending a bit too good to be true ? Maybe . In my black humored, loving stone heart there beats the hope that this tribute will inspire UK Researcher to make a more misanthropic, concluding installment to make a trilogy of this Yukon yuck fest.

4) WRONG :  Helen was short-shrifted in her villainess potential. There should have been one chaffing ploy pulled from her trick bag for sake of dramatic tension before her " heel to face " turnabout to purloin a bit of wrestling parlance. Maybe next time

5) RIGHT : This was a true story written for accomplished and aspiring writers and as for the the general, un- genteel Literotica public? Not so muck ...err much . I applaud and appreciate GA's valiant "telling sorrows to the stones" , spit against the bluster of popular winds that he wrote this " chronic " chronicle.

Bottom line(s):  This was started out as a bitter burlesque and ended up a ferocious frolic. Ergo the obvious LSD rating.

 Full marks *** **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

good writers minimize the use of adjectives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not so good

Even though many would think Helen loved big and fat, the truth is most women do not... average 5-6 inches is fine... deep satisfaction on her part comes from the love she feels for her man. What with her "hairy Scottish" problem she would probably continue in that venue; the psychiatrist should have picked up on that....and Helen standing by and living with her ex and his new wife was totally unreasonable.... could have ended better.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 6 years ago

This was a very well written story.

It's great he killed Pierre.

I'm glad he broke free from Helen who betrayed and humiliated him. It's great that he built a new life with Kate who truly loves him.

It's healthy that he divorced Helen and managed to set aside most of his anger against her to be able to raise his daughter.

What leaves a bad taste in the mouth is his deference to Helen in so many things. WHY would he want to live in the same house as her? Why not buy a house nearby? Hope could have easily moved between the two homes. They could have picked one or the other to have "kid" events like birthdays and Christmas. It wouldn't matter that Kate was friends with Helen as long as Kate was VERY clear that Helen was a betrayer in the worst of ways. Kate seemed to know this, so OK. He also seems to care about Helen being alone. Sorry, this is putrid. HELEN created her own hell. She deserves the overall mild suffering she goes through. As others stated, it wouldn't have bothered me too much if she was buried with her lover.

In the end, I can't imagine waking up every day and facing my betrayer, my tormentor. Forgiving and forgetting from a distance I could understand. That person in my face every day, NO WAY! There is an unhealthy feel about their solution.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Interesting Story

Positives - well written, thorough, and a great ending. Negatives - too much narrative and detail - difficult to wade through.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
There aren't that many writers around in GeorgeAnderson's weight class.

But, two dozen of them have banded together for the Magical Mystery Tour, Saturday, March 17. Imagine, a new mystery story from top writers across the categories such as Xelliebebex, RichardGerald, Etaski, Qhml1, GoldenIangel, Todd172 Texasfarmboy, Amyyum, Androgynousother, KK, Patricia51, DTIverson, Girlinthemoon, Justplainbob, Postscriptor, Harddaysknight and many more. Wear green, and enjoy a great day of reading.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
This worked really well

Well done for taking a tale that though readable was deeply troubling.

You took that tale and filled in some of the gaps and brought it to a logical, yet perfect conclusion.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 6 years ago
Dealing with the darkness...

Enjoyed the psycological take on dealing with a dark and destructive event. A certain yin and yang - Helen destroys her relationship with her husband but when Hope turns out to be his daughter, they are linked together for life.

Since your plot was derived from another story (that was, no doubt panned by the BTB crowd) as a writer one is constrained to 'stick to the story'. But we should enjoy reading a different plot line than the norm, repeated over and over again.

After all, Helen is punished — the worst kind of punishment: living in a kind of purgatory redeemed only by having her daughter with her. In some respects, living with her ex-husband while he enjoys wedded bliss with another woman in the same house is almost masochistic!

At the end, though, it is clear that Helen was never the perfect match for him in the first place, so her betrayal, vicious as it was, was maybe better for him in the long-term. He doesn't waste years with a woman of dubious character but gets to start his adult life anew...

JackallsJackallsabout 6 years ago
A

Pleasure to read. Compelling.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Besides, you won. Didn't you?" - Well, sort of. He certainly took Pierre out of the equation, permanently, but did he REALLY win her away from Pierre? I don't think so.

"Darling, can't you remember anything pleasant after that?" - Is she for real? Would SHE find anything pleasant in her husband banging some bimbo for a month, constantly humiliating her?

"What can I do to help you, Sweetheart? How can I make it better for you?" - It's moot now, but get an abortion! She pretends that she doesn't want to because it might be his, but the chances are much better that it might be Pierre's, and she hopes it is! It's easy for HER to put it in the past, because it's largely pleasant memories for her!

"I truly didn't know I could be made to feel so good, and every night was better than the last." - So, he will ALWAYS be second best!

"I do still have feelings for him" - It's obvious that if Pierre was alive, and came for her, she would either go with him, or take him as her Bull. She even says so! How can they possibly stay married after that?

Just because she can't act on her feelings "if" she wanted, she doesn't deny that she has the feelings, and can't GUARANTEE that she wouldn't act on them. It "could" have grown into something more?

Being honest about her betrayal doesn't negate it!

A key point that HE couldn't feel "fabulous" while she was suffering, but she had little to no problem with it!

Why is Sarah being unfriendly? Surely she knew that Helen was at fault?

A girl's fantasy isn't meant to be acted out by a mature(?) woman!

"reminding myself that I wasn't eleven any more" - Yep!

"it meshed so well with my girlhood fantasy" - Huh? Her "girlhood fantasy" had nothing to do with cuckolding her husband!

She might have hated his classical culture trip, but he wouldn't have been fucking another woman for the whole trip!

"I didn't take pleasure from your pain; I just didn't consider it. Maybe that's worse, I don't know." - Yep, it's worse! It's like when a cheated on ex tells the cheater, "I don't hate you, that would mean I care about you, and I don't!"

"I didn't know he was your rival at work until well after the last time he blackmailed me" - As I said in the original, what does knowing about Jack being his rival got to do with anything? I don't remember if it said in the original, but how did Pierre learn about Jack?

He's concerned about her falling again. I see her regrets as very real, something that she would never want to go through again.

Minor point - What does spending weekends with her got to do with doctors' appointments?

It's all well and good that she would throw Pierre out NOW, but it shouldn't have taken the baby to do that, her love for her husband should have done, right from the start,

I don't see why the divorce being final has anything to do with it. If her ex is inclined to hurt her, he's not going to let divorce papers stop him any more than a restraining order would. Heck, maybe even less, because a divorce doesn't typically include a restraining order!

I don't see what the school has to say/do with anything. Helen's Hope's mother, he's her divorced husband, and Kate's her roommate who has authority to pick up Hope. There's no need for the school to be privy to their living arrangements.

If only Helen had thought to ACT out her fantasy with her husband, as Kate did!

From some of the comments I was prepared to not like the ending, but it worked for me. Five stars.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
One harrowing tale

I remember starting the source material and declining to read anything further by that writer. Very skilled with words, but a disturbed mind.

GeorgeAnderson, however, is not only skilled with words, but can take something this demented and make an emotional heart-touching story. You get all the stars from me for this undertaking.

As to the excrement smearing annie, it's much easier to understand why one would smear one's own walls with excrement than to understand why one would go to the neighbor's house and smear excrement there. You obviously lack the wit to be reading complicated stories. Better stick to the stroke stuff.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@SeeingEye Re: Poor guy

I don't see Helen as manipulating him. Yes, she set up the situation, but all the decisions were his and Kate's. I certainly don't see her controlling the marriage, if anyone is pathetic it is her. She has to watch her friend live out her dreams with her ex.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Justice for Jack

That would be one final chapter. He got away with everything with impunity and that is unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A psychological mess.

A frustrating writer. I don't think anyone doubts your ability to write a story. And with FTDS gone, a writer of your caliber could take up the flag of finishing the myriad of unfinished stories that litter the Literotica landscape - easily. Then you write something like this. How many times does he consider staying married to Helen, yet return to the inescapable fact that their marriage is history. Helen made it so during the entire month spent with Pierre. My question is how did he let a baby convince him to stay with a harpy? And don't fool yourself. Helen is cold, calculating and probably mentally ill. Having the baby was simply a tool she used to keep her husband close. Speaking of her husband? What kind of mentally deranged man stays with her? Then courts a woman that was the victim of spousal abuse? Takes her on some sort of insane honeymoon and lets her fulfill some crazy fantasy that HAD to bring back awful memories for him? And then the topping on the cake - the biggest failure to learn from past mistakes - they live in Helen's house. Words fail me in my attempt to describe the seven level of hell that idea is. So,once again, I say to you - You're a very good writer but you tend to write HORRIBLY conceived stories with awful endings. Try again. Consult with Randi and try and make the next story a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"You're a very good writer but you tend to write HORRIBLY conceived stories with awful endings."

Ain't that the truth?

To jump in on that feces debate (wait, what did I just say?) I think a more apt analogy is that George is like a very skilled painter who paints lush, vivid, highly detailed portraits, but decides his signature should be to give the subject a Dirty Sanchez. It's certainly memorable, but not for the right reasons. However, it's his talent, and he's going to use it the way he chooses, however much it frustrates some of his would-be admirers.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A minor nit... but

No way Pierre told his boss he was going trapping in the summer. First off trapping season in all of Canada starts in October ( actual date depending on the providence) and for most Providences ends at the end of the year. There is a reason for this. Fur in the summer has little value, the animals have shed their rich winter coats, in the fall they have their winter coats and hair retention is at its max. No furrier would buy a summer pelt, even if you waited until the trapping season to sell it.

Many outdoors Pierre types in Canada Commercially fish in the summer, Hunt in the fall and trap in early winter (Oct-Dec).

Quebec Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
High to the right

With all due respect, LordSlamdawgg, wow, you humble me. Personally I am awed by the literary prowess exhibited in your disclaimer and comment, and I thank my lucky stars that your mother tongue is not the same as mine – I could never rise to that level in education, I am but an interloper of lowly origins. However, to all the superior intellect beings out there, please indulge my inadequacy in this comment. Just pullin’ ya chain, I agree with your comment. I despise trolls, so no account login this round.

Somehow, the conclusion to this tale of emotional and physical betrayal has pulled me up short. It is funny, when we experience emotional stress, self-doubt, deceit, financial difficulties, perhaps depression, and uncertainty in what tomorrow will bring, it often seems as if we are alone and isolated, causing blurred vision and moist cheeks.

Then I realize that every day, every minute, there are people out there in our universe that face psychological and physical angst and turmoil greater than ours, and it is Grace alone that saves the day. Yes, our first instincts may be BTB revenge, but then, also remember to dig two graves. The best revenge is to live well, as portrayed in this submission. Reality may be a b_tch, but Helen accepts it with honour and grace.

This Author portrayed all those emotions perfectly in my view, and came out smelling of roses. High 5*.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
That is damn good George!

Esp liked the childbirth part, your description of the husbands thoughts and feelings is exquisite. A slow look thru a marriage, that ended as good as it could possibly have. Nice job.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "A minor nit... but"

You're right it IS a VERY minor nit, and NO buts about it! What does the trapping season have to do with the story? So he was going hunting, or fishing or clog dancing, whatever his thing was, does that change the story in any way?

imanononeimanononeabout 6 years ago
Good Job

I liked this one and will rate it accordingly. GA is one of the best writers currently writing on Lit. I do need to put in a plug for UKResearcher. He and Britease are both great writers and craftsmen of their particular style of story. It has been some years since I read UKR's story that was the genesis of this one but I liked it very much. UKR has a certain style and grace that creates a mood that most writers are never able to achieve. I think his Yukon story may have been horrific in the sense of the actions that took place in it but it was a delightful read albeit frustrating and agonizing. I encourage him to write more.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"providence) and for most Providences"

another "minor nit"

FabGMxFabGMxabout 6 years ago
This one its was though one...

ukresearcher its like the british pair of MM, the same kind of stories, the logic in the mind of the characters, the same themes etc. And again George you managed to came with something that rescue the premise. Of course after hear the confession and motives, and correctly deduce the how of that infernal moth, i think that 99% of the mens will react like the protagonist.

I know that i will do... and of course ill be redone the test after the baby its born, because in that situation doesnt hurt verify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No woman, not even the most childish and naive

Could believe for one minute that telling her husband she loved him and only him while actively fucking and doting on another man is enough.

Yet throughout this story, the first 2 pages alone, are filled with Helen talking about her feelings for Pierre, how he pleasured her, how she wanted him, how she betrayed her husband for him and yet somehow convinced that she only loved hubby? That's like beating a woman while saying "I love you" with every blow, who the fuck are you trying to convince...and then to be suicidal? Are you for real? What the hell did you think would happen? Don't tell us she actually wanted to be married because at no point did her actions reflect that. There was nothing to indicate her desire for marriage to "the man she loved" when all evidence supports the contrary.

So I say fuck it. Let Helen be the conniving, back-stabbing slut she wants to be, that she actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

The writing is not bad and I know it's fiction but even fiction has to be believable to make it work and this story is totally unbelievable. Not one of the characters has any semblance of reality, more like a bad fairytale.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmm

George you must have one huge heart and a lot of talent to turn this story around into something worthy of a 5*****. Personally, it would have taken one page to just send Helen on her way as deserved, but you found six pages of real emotion to keep us on edge. Always the mark of a great writer, taking something that was less than stellar from someone else and turning it into a piece that is this fantastic.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 6 years ago
A long and elaborate.

Cuckold story.

Won't rate as i skimmed the second half, it was overly long and quite boring.

Not a story i enjoyed in the slightest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SPEECHLESS

Sorry that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting turn of fate and only possible way to salvage the original story

Interesting twist and the only way to salvage the original story. GA held my attention and the characters were a bit deeper. Hard to imagine a woman who independent and yet, so submissive that she would surrender to easily to a schoolgirl fantasy.

Thanks for the effort. I enjoyed it, vs so much of the cuck stuff that is currently here.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 6 years ago
Wonderful writing.

This story was dark, disturbing, sinister, painful, shocking, devastating... and wonderfully written. Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
George

You have talent.

You have a habit of taking pretty bad stories and trying to add to them and improve them.

You actually did improve the original, awful story, much to my surprise.

I hope you develop and dig deep, pushing your feverish and clever mind towards more of your own, original works.

I appreciate your work at redeeming stinker stories but you appear to be highly talented and I think there are some great stories waiting to be released through the lense of your mind.

Great work here!

maxx308maxx308about 6 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful, wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing your splendid talent for writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
I guess I am just another Savage mutt American, but I want blood for betrayal...

And no, civilization is emphatically NOT better off due to the forgive and forget BS.

ell written, great try at a save, but the ex wife deserves horrible and terrifying retribution. Disgusting arc. Sorry George

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
And yes the DNA test was fake, duh see rigged the toss

But man GA is writing powerhouse

Gilded feces are still crappy at the core.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oldswitchhitter, unplug and go outside

when you start sounding like HIV and posting more than him, time to get a life.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
come on admit it folks - when you read this "Did I love the new Helen? No. I respected her"--

you vomited in your mouth. I know I did.

1. The coin toss. Since the cunt whore wife " fixed" coin toss --why not the DNA test?

2. The fact that Pierre 's eye were brown and the baby Eyes were Blue proves NOTHING. Its basic goddamn High school biology that teaches us about recessive gene / eye color traits.

3. Folks... is this REALLY 5 star dialogue ?....."God damn your cheating heart to Hell! ... "What did you mean by that?

4.--------"What now? I saw no way our marriage could continue."..... Ooooookay . Yet just 3 paragraphs later....

----------"When it came right down to it, I thought I should at least give her a chance. After all, she was my wife, and I'd made promises to her, too. I decided that if she was honest with me, and if she was truly sorry for what happened (which she had never once said during or after the holiday), I would give it a shot."

WHAT? this just vile irrational incoherent crap. Even if any reader and or the husband is that stupid to thinks his promise has ANY value... that was BEFORE the husband deduced that the wife had set all of this and wanted to get pregnant from Pierre during a 30day fuck fest

5 "You mean the walks where you told me how hot he made you, how much better he made you feel than I ever had, and that I should just sit tight and let him do whatever he wanted

---" I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be what you hoped for.."

yes of course you should give a wife/ any spouse who does that and says that a 2nd chance.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
well as long as she is TRULY sorry

what is sooooo awful vile and offensive about this terrible story is KEY premise

by the author that because the wife is being sort of half way honest (FINALLY) that it matters to the husband.

WHY?

He even says " As appalling as the last half hour had been, I saw two signs of hope: she seemed genuinely sorry, and she had voluntarily admitted to having told Pierre about our escape plan."

yes she is genuinely sorry as she tells you over and over again how great Pierre was and how she could not care if you lived or died.

Suppose for a second Pierre had killed the husband... then told the wife that the husband escaped and ran off to get help, Would the cunt whore wife care?

Would she even stop fucking Pierre for 5 minutes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The original story was brutal-every man’s nightmare. This was too gentle an answer to that brutality. Especially with the wife’s complicity in the brutality on the husband. In the end, it didn’t feel properly proportional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Harry's got it wrong, again, as per usual

Two brown-eyed parents can't produce a blue-eyed baby. And a DNA done as this one was, ie: to standards allowing the results to be used as legal evidence, is not falsifiable.

HIV seems especially grumpy lately. Is your health okay, old chap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think this is the moral of the story:

"I'm a lot smaller than Helen, and nowhere near as strong as she is physically. But in here," she took my hand and placed it over her heart, "I'm far stronger than she ever was or will be." Thank you for allowing Kate to demonstrate the strength and character of a real woman.

Of course the first story was preposterous. There's no way a woman can be that loyal and loving and good, then turn into a monstrous slut husband-hating whore. Just because she saw a big cock, and remembered a childhood fantasy. A really lame plot device, and insulting to any woman with an IQ above 50. But that's what this author was left to deal with, and I think did an admirable job. The previous author is known for his meek husbands and whore wives.

I have to admit I kept having to remind myself, oh, this is British in culture and mindset. The idea of a defenseless woman in America is a matter of choice, not legal repression. I was amused that anyone thought door locks were somehow more effective than a restraining order. The bully and brute care about neither. Which begged the question in my mind, why would anyone contemplate spending a month on a remote island without the means of self defense? But then I had to remember, British culture and laws. One has to wonder if Helen would have made the same arrangement with the Big Hairy Scott had she known her husband would kill or be killed. Can you imagine this story being cast in the remote woods of America, or Switzerland?

But that's really irrelevant to the story told here. I think the arrangement with Helen was unlikely but possible and reasonable. It does make one wonder how this sex crazed slut gave up her sexual appetite for big cocks and dominant men, just because she had a daughter by the husband she betrayed. I guess we are supposed to buy the remorseful rehabilitated whore becomes the long suffering virtuous mother? OK. I suspect that if the story was carried on into further years we would see Helen reconsidering her vow of chastity. But perhaps that's for another author.

Thank you for this very thoughtful and thought provoking story. It was far superior to the story that inspired it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Decent ending

This is a fantastic continuation to the aforementioned story. GeorgeAnderson showed us he is an excellent author. He really can write! I actually read the premise first before reading this one (as the other story didn't reach my radar) and I can honestly say that this is a decent ending from a very brutal and unbelievable story. This is melancholic at it's best, sad but fulfilling. However, I'd be very satisfied though if he left Helen at their 'old house' and lives with her new wife to their new house. That way, there'd be a semblance of normalcy knowing his new family is growing. Leave Helen alone, she still has their daughter living with her anyway. That way, there really is a permanent 'termination' of relationship with them two.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: ""providence) and for most Providences"

Yes, it should be "province) and for most provinces."

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerabout 6 years ago
2 brown eyed parents CAN produce a blue eyed baby...

...it's just rare (1 in 10,000 IIRC). It is literally a mutation of the gene for eye colour.

How else do you think blue eyes first arose?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Thank you AutistAdventuer

For being fair honest and reasonable. The anonymous person there who took a shot at me is simply taking a shot at me.... Because they don't like what I say or how I say it. That's fine But that doesn't mean that my claim about recessive genes and eye color is wrong.

Science and facts are true even if you don't like me.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
A Brain like a Pea?

You'd have to have a brain like a pea to fall for this bullshit. To be fair the sequel is sensitively written but what kind of idiot imagines there is a way back from the humiliation of the original.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
@Harry

Well, I like you, and I hope you tune in tomorrow. I think you will find some of the best writing ever done here. There are some awesome stories coming. Please feel free to take me apart. I always enjoy your comments, favoring me, or taking me apart.

To be fair, much of the criticism you've leveled at this story was not about this story, but the prior story. This was the situation inherited from the prior story. Unless George took great liberties with the text, this is where it had to go. That's my opinion, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh gee...

...he incapacitated me while he raped my wife and killed her. I managed to get free and kill him...problem solved in the first story

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 6 years ago
So, my thoughts

First and foremost, what GeorgeAnderson attempted here is one of the most difficult things an author can try to do; He took a story by an accomplished author and gave it a very lengthy continuation and finish that worked. The difficulty in this kind of endeavor huge. Very few authors have even come close to succeeding. Finish the Damn Story succeeded on occasion (though often not completely). A few other authors have succeeded, though few completely.

The original story was very "British" (not suprising as UKResearcher is a Brit.) and stories from that wonderful group of Islands have a very distinct feel to them. The subject of the original was horrific. The characters were very distinct with strong personalities. The story arc pulled one in and really made the reader feel what was happening. That was why it was so horrific. UK is a master at pulling the reader into stories that make one feel violated and betrayed. He is a remarkable author, but one who's catalog of stories are not intended to make the reader feel satisfied after they finish. They explore impotence, betrayal and violated love.

Sorry for the long windedness here, but my point in all of this is that I would never in a million years have thought that anyone would be able to continue this story while keeping so close to the characters, the British tone, and the feel of the original story. So close in fact that it read as if UKResearcher had continued the story himself. That is s really remarkable feat in itself.

Add to this that GeorgeAnderson did this while giving the original story a finish that, while staying true to the original story and characters, also left me as a reader very satisfied and it becomes self evident why his writing is included with the other "masters" in the LW category.

Would I have acted as the stories protagonist did? No I would not. My American culture is different enough (as is my upbringing) that my reactions would have been very different. If I were the husband the story would probably have ended up very different. That is not the point. The story that the Author chose to tackle already had a protagonist and that protagonist already had a very distinct personality. To take that character and lead him to a place that satisfied both my desire for justice (something UKResearcher was never interested in exploring) and my naive desire for a happy ending and to do both of those things in a very believable way...well that is something remarkable.

A very easy five stars.

Thank you to the author for taking a very skillful, but horribly painful story and making it something equally skillful but very different. I'm amazed you attempted it and am very impressed with the result. Please keep sharing your craft with us!

Francis Toliver

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Blackrandl1958 and George Anderson

Guys don't misunderstand me. I think both of you are fabulous authors and quite frankly I cut off my left arm if I could write half as well as either of you. But when you're dyslexic like I am you have to live with that limitation.

I have given both of you very high score the most of your stories and that is particularly true for George Anderson who is one of my favorite new Authors in this category. I was just truly stunned beyond words how anybody could want to continue a story especially that story from a slug like ukresearcher.

Even worse while the quality of the writing was good the inconsistency in the characterizations were a big problem.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
you always write interesting stories

Weather or not I agree with them they are interesting. No radical btb or stuff like that but inteteresting. At least I havent put you on my do not read no matter what. I have dome of those.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Great continuation of a weak story

Full marks George for completing a very difficult story. Yes it doesn't make sense that a married lady would go through such betrayal but, that was the original authors intent. Your flushing out the "Monday morning" details of the events was outstanding and the treatment of Helen was so much better than what you had to deal with in "Another Love: lost" where the wife kinda got off scot free. Helen will have to live with the crystal clear memory of her deception and clear betrayal of her husband. I'm glad you didn't find it necessary to have her find another man after her divorce. *****

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
In addition

The well placed boulder on Pierre was very well justified since the scumbag repeatedly threatened him with death (and he had killed the another husband). I went back and skimmed the original story and felt that the husband was lacking in preparation for a wilderness trip without protection (guns and knives) but then I realized that this was not the USA. Jack Fallon should be dealt with in a continuation of this story if anybody desires to add to the drama as Jack's bullshit would need to be dealt with. Again thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
tldnr

War and Peace is an easier read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You found a silver lining in the dark clouds of despair.

Congratulations, GA on turning an utter horror story without a definitive ending into something genuinely good, something realistic yet with a positive message.

There were inevitably some changes to the characters. The husband was (improved IMHO) less of a wimp and more of an everyman. In "Yukon" he was described as smart but that didn't show until he tricked Pierre. In your sequal he was thoughtful throughout. Where the wife before, was an unrelenting slut, you found a way for her (believeably) to grow and regret what she'd thrown away without all the hopless, simpering pleading that seem to affect wronged husbands so often in LW.

It did seem to me odd that he was worried she'd tried to burn the carving. I think trying to burn the tribute to her slutish betrayal was a healthy thing to do as it showed the beginning of genuine understanding of the seriousness of her actions. But then there was the pregnancy turning out to be her husband's baby. I understand the need for a certain dramtic license and that it served to allow them a connection but that revelation felt like a left turn into pure fairytale after the ludicrous ammout of sex she had with Pierre in "Yukon".

On the whole though you you took a lump of coal and fashioned a diamond.

Great job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for what you're working with but...

You can't get rid of the stupid premise of the original story. Yukon was basically just a Humiliation jerk-off story. Like with many such jerk-off stories, you can't look at the plot too closely or the whole thing becomes laughably illogical. Some jerk-off stories can have rational plots and characters, but Yukon wasn't one of them. The possibility for all the factors needed to make Yukon work in real life actually occuring is so low as to make it impossible.

As a result, you're building your story off a pretty rough foundation. For me, I can't take the premise seriously, which meant I couldn't take your story seriously. Maybe if she had just cheated on the honeymoon and not been raped and then held captive with all the drama it might have worked but...yeah I don't think Yukon was a strong enough story to build from.

But again, very good considering what you're dealing with. You have definitely got some talent.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 6 years ago
You've done it again

You really helped this story. You are a great story doctor and you set things up well.

BTW - my George Anderson character was, in fact, an homage of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If both parents possess

Brown eyes, with a blue recessive, they can, and do, produce blue eyed children.

"Anony" has it wrong again, as they so often do.

Why do ignorant people feel compelled to advertise their stupidity in public when, just by keeping their mouths shut, they could fool every one into believing that they were competent?

Writes well, knows his genetics, shitty story. I would have kicked that bitch to the curb so fast, she would have bounced when her ass hit the pavement.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 6 years ago
As usual,

The wife gets away with screwing another man. She was willing to have sex with another man and humiliate her husband. He should have used one of those rocks to smash her head.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Why is adultery a capital offense when it’s a wife but not when it’s a husband? His new wife’s ex not only cheated but beat her up but no 9ne seems terribly upset or want him executed? Most guys me included could never forgive a wife who cheated like this one did and divorce would be essential but I wouldn’t murder her, hate her maybe murder her no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent 5*

An almost impossible task to find anything positive from the original but you did it. I think living with Helen was far fetched after they married but she had shown true remorse which is a rare commodity amongst cheaters, so it was acceptable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very very good!

George, you're by far the best at finishing off loose ends from other authors. As usual, this story was well written, a good dose of imagination, and a few twists and turns thrown in for good measure. Your writing style was a close match to UKresearcher, and ten times better than FTDS. Very thoughtful provoking - Thanks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Excellent story of recove

You could have left the original story stand alone, but this sequel is better than the original. The tone is perfect, and realistic in the sense that his mind kept churning, connecting the events and clues that originally seemed innocent, but really indicated the depth of Helen’s betrayal; and realistic that both ultimately agreed their marriage couldn’t be saved. You also did a good job showing how badly and deeply Helen damaged his psyche, his ability to trust any woman... and that it took special circumstances for him to move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Fucked up BS.

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
Hmm

Hadn't commented, it seems.

First, I had to read Yukon. And as far as a 'forced' cuckold story, it was about as credible a story as one could read for one's own sexual titillation, though the narrator could have been a bit more proactive in stopping Pierre.

That being said, this story really plugged the holes in that one and was able to add a very credible and rational second and third act.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Compelling yes

But no amount of prose can cover that amount of abuse by her. There aren't words to describe. There is no way for a human who went through that because of her to have a healthy relationship with her.If he had been as insane as her maybe but thats the only way.

PSTD would not begin to cover it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
George cuck anderson

Put it in fetishes were it belongs to And Loving wifes. What a sick little shit

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
W O W ! !

Mr. Anderson certainly turned this story around in a thoughtful and imaginative fashion.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Spectular heroic effort

OK the Greek maiden thing was a WTF moment but overall, this is as close as anyone could get to polishing UCuckresearcher's turd into something good.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Can't polish a turd? Bury in in fresh bullshit.

Helen was sad Pierre was dead? Find a couple of heavy wrenches on the boat, hit her over the head with one, put both in her pockets, and roll her over the side. Go to sleep with a smile remembering the crunch of the boulder...

GeorgeAnderson should be the brand name of a women's pain reliever. In this happy ending he overlooked the fact that Helen got to listen to MC and Kate plowing(ploughing?) the south 40 nightly. To the living Helen I would say, in the words of the late, great Lenny Bruce: UNfuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah... good effort but no thank you

Well written, trying to save what can't be saved, You didn't succed. This story still smells like shit. Not your fault, of course. Here are so many unfinished stories that deserves and ending here (try Just Plain Bob, he is an endless mine of unfinished stories), and you had to chose this putrid piece of shit.

When you planned your sequel you have a choice top make: save the husband's self-respect or burn the the bitch, You didn't burn the bitch, so, no matter how hard you tried, he still looks like a poor wimp. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY out of the mess the original story created that leads to some kind of relationship with his ex-wife. What she did is one of the worst case scenarios of cheating.

The baby being his is pure BS. 1 month of fucking every day against one night and the baby is his? Try sci-fi better. Of you have already decided you were going to write a RAAC and it wouldn't be possible if the baby wasn't his.

If I were going to write my own sequel of this piece of shit I would trick the wife into a supposed reconciliation and I'll react the honeymoon with reversed roles. Me fucking another woman for a month. Of course it will end with the wife's death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Xelliebabex misspelling

First on blackrandi's Magical Mystery Tour writers is xelliebebex, which I could not find except other misspellings. I finally looked through a list of authors till I found xelliebabex, which enabled me to access Submissions.

Paul in Oklahoma

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Moronic stuff

You have to be perverted idiot to enjoy the original story and you need to be psychologically damaged to try to make any sense of re-writing it. GA is writing strange stuff, ridiculous male-female arrangements so that makes some sense to him but none to me. 1 star to both original and this crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Worked hard

You worked.very.hard, and younare an excellent writer. But there was no way.of saving this. Even with Pirate's death, their life was over. He should.never even have tried. Maybe some one can take this story where it needs to go. This wasn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

George does tend to skew RAAC and wimp male characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A lot of story

to try and prove he isn't a wimp. But you still lose because he is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Treacle

At least it wasn't a RAAC

GillotineGillotineabout 5 years ago
****WARNING TO ANONYMOUS****

Post your name next time, only cucks hide behind the anon.

Your comment is so idiotic, especially for being posted on every story, you should find another hobby.

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
Bad Bad honeymoon

I have no idea how he could even look at his first wife even with all the years gone by. There just isn't enough forgiveness on this planet for me to have spent 1 more minute with her. I know that after she admitted to setting up her husband the way she did he should have had their marriage annulled. Any woman who was heartless enough to follow through with this scheme could not have loved anybody but herself.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Has

anyone here EVER met a husband who would put up with this for a second? I don't know anyone who would even consider it. Doing what was necessary for survival and then dumping her at the first opportunity at the VERY least would be a foregone conclusion.

EddboyEddboyover 4 years ago
great job

thank you so much for not forcing a reconciliation here. There are of course the staunch BTB crowd who will cry foul over any reconciliation, but I think most of us don't mind it as long it can be believable and warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Husband had to be a weak man to ever consider staying

After she cheated on the first time, hurting him and his job chances, how could he stay with her after a month of being humiliated by her and her fantasy lover. Her love wasn’t real and his was just too over the top. Divorce was the only option

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good story.

I never will understand those who comment on these stories. What do they want, some telling of a mundane ordinary marriage? That may be what we want in reality, but this is fantasy, and hopefully, originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stretched You Out

Seriously? Do some googling. As the Geico commercial said, "That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works!" Yeah, I get it. It's a common myth on here. But it just ain't so .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If I Counted Right

Ukresearcher has posted 77 stories, with a grand total of 3 rated above 4.0 and those 3 just by a blonde cunt hair. I read (more or less) his original and still can't figure out for the life of me why you bothered to try to make any sense out of that drivel. You are a very talented writer but the characters you write are for the most part lousy human beings with little or nothing for me to care about. The only parts of your story that I liked were that big assed rock and how afterward he figured out the clues leading him to what they had planned for his wife's betrayal. I can't see how even Randi could have made this arc work. Three of the few that I'd have liked to see try are FinishTheDamnedStory, Hooked1957 and my pal Vandemonium1. Too bad one half of the pair that made up FTDS died and the other seems to have moved on. Signed: BTW

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

"" After all, she was still my wife, and I didn't see why I should have to go without. "That alone tells me what a fucking character you have! ...." I never stopped loving you "even when I had his cock in my cunt and screamed my orgasm. But I still love you! Ha ha ha for shit like that how stupid does someone have to be? You should post your stories under SiFi, then they might make more sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@BTW

Well said. I coulndt have said it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Both stories were shit . There's no way anyone would allow this or pursue it. He'd be vetter off if she miscarried and he cuts her off no wsy uou stay connected ted with thus piece of shit.. NONE

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Good Story

I have previously read 'Yukon' and found it sad and unenjoyable but this story settles my mind about it. It showed good imagination although 'encased' in a fantasy at times but the general impression was so much better than the dreadful 'February Sucks' derge. You won't earn any fans or credits on that kind of story, even if 'Randi' helps you! This was thoroughly worth 5 ***** Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very happy you had him move on. Helen was no less than a monster.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Strange

It was all good except the Kate part. I found that tedious; too much of a change of energy.

You managed to work in all the parts of the original story and put your own twist on it.

One last twist! IT WAS THEIR HONEYMOON! After all she conceived their first child during it!

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
PIERREMANVIS

Well written and covering a complex set of personalities.No doubt far from reality... but then this is just what Literotica is all about. I enjoyed, and am just grateful writers such as GA spend time to entertain us. What is life without some fantasy to keep us from endless tedium of everyday life and politics. Keep on writing.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
6 Pages

This story was about 3 pages too long, it just kept going over old ground which added nothing too the story⭐️⭐️⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
1471 Followers
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...

SIMILAR Stories