All Comments on 'Return of a Princess Ch. 05'

by thedevilsangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well

I don't think it's really any use to post comments since it's obvious the author either doesn't read the comments or just doesn't care the story could actually be very good if only the author would actually take the advice given a simple thing like proof reading or getting an editor would make this story so much better apparently the author doesn't really give a shit about keeping the readers happy as for the moron who posted on the previous chapter about Literotica authors not being Pulitzer Prize winning authors that may be the case however the readers still deserve to enjoy the stories they are reading and not have to suffer through pure rubbish trying to figure out what the fuck the author was trying to say because s/he left out punctuation marks that could make the story so much better that's just my opinion how is this to read not very pleasant is it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ignore the moron.

Ignore the moron who is only complaining which I read. I loved the chapter and I love the story so I can't wait for the next chapter. Sure there was some editing that could have been done but obviously the moron just wanted to complain, its not a big deal and I couldn't stop reading this until I got to the end. Great Chapter, i'll be looking for the next ones :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'll 2nd that on ignoring the moron!

If you don't have anything positive to say then go post somewhere else! Since that's really all that person is worth that's all I'll say and I suggest everyone else ignores that person too

Keep on writing devilsangel We are loving it

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 16 years ago
Much Better

This chapter of your story shows a lot of improvement. While there are still some grammar mistakes, there aren't nearly as many as before. You have a very nice story here and your writing improves with each chapter. I eagerly await the next addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you know

constructive criticism doesn't mean positive words. the person was only trying to help the author by pointing out a way he/she could improve the story. nothing wrong with that. most people WANT to improve themselves. i think this story has great potential, but could use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ummmmmmm

The story is really good but stuff like how you hardly add punctuation marks when the character is talking makes it lose some of the emotion and the story becomes rather... Ummmmm I don't know the word for it... It becomes kinda cold and the grammar mistakes are a bit off-putting but all in all it's a fairly

good story even if it probably needs an editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous